Namor vs.Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
near sea.

llagrok
Namor wins no matter where they fight.

Alfheim
haha you talking about Gargan? Gargan got pawned by Namor

jinzin
Originally posted by Alfheim
haha you talking about Gargan? Gargan got pawned by Namor

Yeah... badly.. and Namor was weakened... Gargan Venon didn't even really put up a fight.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
near sea.

namor ftw

llagrok
Namor SHOULD win either way.

He's faster, A LOT stronger, more durable ....

Barbarian Shams
Namor beat Gargan Venom senselessly. Same outcome against even Eddie Brock Venom. A swift and brutal beatdown for poor Venom.

JasonK4
Namor wins.

cmack
namor wins this fight, he sometimes displays class 100 feats, to much for venom, he goes down hard

Badabing
Hmm, tough to call. I'm going to go out on a limb and say.............
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-18.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-04-16.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-05-15.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-06-15.jpg
..........Namor wins.

cmack
wow, there you have it

lando005
Originally posted by Badabing
..........Namor wins. agreed

Kurash
sub mariner

King_Mungi
I wonder what's going to happen with Venom's tongue? Will he simply heal it back? or will there be a time without it?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I wonder what's going to happen with Venom's tongue? Will he simply heal it back? or will there be a time without it?

heal

but having a stinger tongue would rock....

hugekent
Woah, that's the definition of a pwning. Was that recent?

Big Sexy
To quote Spiderman

"A loser with Venoms suit is still a loser".

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Big Sexy
To quote Spiderman

"A loser with Venoms suit is still a loser".

Eddie Brock was something of a loser to.

llagrok
The original venom would've fared soooo much better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
Namor recently beat him

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Namor recently beat him we know....*looks up*

edit: a page back and down. laughing out loud

Erik-Lensherr
I don't have time to read all the threads I'm replying to

big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
The original venom would've fared soooo much better roll eyes (sarcastic)

well.... yeah... he would have.

Jyppe
Not that I'd think any Venom would take Namor, but did Venom's tongue just bleed in that scan?

Isn't it, ugh, supposed to be part of his costume/symbiote? Or has Gargan been drooling over dead girls for too long?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Eddie Brock was something of a loser to. He well you know:

Knew how to use the symbiote properly. And frankly yes Eddie brock would have given Namor a problem. Especially with the whole "entering his nose and mouth and crushing his organs from the inside out"

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Jyppe
Not that I'd think any Venom would take Namor, but did Venom's tongue just bleed in that scan?

Isn't it, ugh, supposed to be part of his costume/symbiote? Or has Gargan been drooling over dead girls for too long?

Yeah but I don't think any of the current writers even care to understand Venom's attributes anymore. The long tongue is supposed to be a part of the symbiote, ie not a real bleeding tongue.

As such:

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1486/144584-venom_400.jpg

Bouboumaster
...Can we agreed with Namor 10/10?
*looking the pannels*

Muck101
Originally posted by Badabing
..........Namor wins.

Holy crap, that was cool! Namor OMFGWTFPWNS -any- symbiote. Or atleast venom

AngryManatee
I'm surprised that the symbiote hasn't detached from Gargan while midjump yet.

Badabing
Originally posted by Muck101
Holy crap, that was cool! Namor OMFGWTFPWNS -any- symbiote. Or atleast venom Yeah, that was a wtfpwning!

Battlehammer
I think people are putting way to much into this one encounter. sure namor beat venom once that does not mean he wins in a forum match

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I think people are putting way to much into this one encounter. sure namor beat venom once that does not mean he wins in a forum match You must be new here. Hi, I'm Badabing. wave

stick out tongue

Battlehammer
lol

Tron
I think people are putting way to much into this one encounter. sure namor beat venom once that does not mean he wins in a forum match

I beg to differ. Namor is Venom's superior in almost every way. That's pretty much how any fight with them should go.

llagrok

That is, ridiculous.

Namor's got him beat on everything, barring his invisibility thang. Which the current Venom hasn't been able to do. Let's also keep in mind that this Namor was depowered when fighting, and still beat the shit out of Venom. Namor's got him beat in every area.

Hitman911
Namor > Venom
Venom > Logan
Logan > Namor?!?!?!!?

Some Things I'll never understand.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hitman911
Namor > Venom
Venom > Logan
Logan > Namor?!?!?!!?

Some Things I'll never understand.

Yeah me to.

Jyppe
It's not that hard really. Venom is/was very durable against blunt force attacks (Juggernaut etc) but apparently current Venom didn't fair so well.

Anyways, Venom's symbiote negates Wolverine claws, so the actual damage Wolverine can make on the host is minimal and it will be repaired in seconds by Venom's healingfactor (does Gargan have a healing factor?)

Also, Venom has an effective method of Koing Wolverine. Suffocation, he'll just need to drive the symbiote through Wolvie's nose/mouth into his lungs/organs effectively disabling him. It's not certain how well Venom would actually do against Wolverine as they really haven't fought in a while and both of them have gotten major upgrades.

IMO Wolverine would beat Gargan Venom, no doubt about it.
Btw, some think Namor would own Wolverine. I'm not sure about what I belive in the Wolverine vs Namor debate.

Gecko4lif
It's not that hard really. Venom is/was very durable against blunt force attacks (Juggernaut etc) but apparently current Venom didn't fair so well.

Anyways, Venom's symbiote negates Wolverine claws, so the actual damage Wolverine can make on the host is minimal and it will be repaired in seconds by Venom's healingfactor (does Gargan have a healing factor?)

Also, Venom has an effective method of Koing Wolverine. Suffocation, he'll just need to drive the symbiote through Wolvie's nose/mouth into his lungs/organs effectively disabling him. It's not certain how well Venom would actually do against Wolverine as they really haven't fought in a while and both of them have gotten major upgrades.

Btw, some think Namor would own Wolverine. I'm not sure about what I belive in the Wolverine vs Namor debate.
namor would wwh wolverine

llagrok

It's always cool to see Spidey's punches do more damage than Juggernaut's.

In one of his last encounters with Brock/Venom, spidey took him out by using electricity. Nothing Namor can't copy.

Jyppe

In one of his last encounters with Brock/Venom, spidey took him out by using electricity. Nothing Namor can't copy.

I'm going to call PIS on that as there are quite many times when Spider-man's punches have done nothing to Venom. Most of them were posted in the Venom respect thread. Not to mention Hulk's punches.

Ugh, where did I state Venom would beat Namor? When did the electricity thing happen though. I don't mean it didn't happen, I just can't remember it.

EDIT - Btw, I fail to see how Namor's electricity would work on Venom, who has taken everything electro has to offer and then some more without any visible damage.

llagrok
I'm going to call PIS on that as there are quite many times when Spider-man's punches have done nothing to Venom. Most of them were posted in the Venom respect thread. Not to mention Hulk's punches.

Ugh, where did I state Venom would beat Namor? When did the electricity thing happen though. I don't mean it didn't happen, I just can't remember it.

EDIT - Btw, I fail to see how Namor's electricity would work on Venom, who has taken everything electro has to offer and then some more without any visible damage.

'round the time Venom left Brock.

Spidey's punches have always hurt Venom, he just had to punch a lil hard.

Jyppe
'round the time Venom left Brock.

Spidey's punches have always hurt Venom, he just had to punch a lil hard.

Don't think so, when was the last time Spider-man schooled Venom with his punches?

Do you have an issue number on the electricity thing? Maybe you're thinking Ultimate here.

llagrok
Don't think so, when was the last time Spider-man schooled Venom with his punches?

Do you have an issue number on the electricity thing? Maybe you're thinking Ultimate here.

Nope, not thinking Ultimate.

Nope, never claimed that Spidey schooled Venom with his fists. There's a difference between schooling and hurting, look it up.

Jyppe
Nope, not thinking Ultimate.

Nope, never claimed that Spidey schooled Venom with his fists. There's a difference between schooling and hurting, look it up.

Anyways, doesn't matter. If it happened during/after the whole cancer deal that is. As Venom was severally weakened during that period of time. A fully powered Venom wasn't even slightly fazed by Electro's attacks.

This is what you posted: Originally posted by llagrok

Ugh, Juggernaut killed Venom with his punches. It is stated so in the arc. Only the virus, or what ever it was saved Venom's life by bonding with him.

Spider-man has NEVER achieved anything similiar with his attacks. So what are you talking about?
Besides, how many scans of Spider-man hurting Venom with his punches can you find? I don't there are many.. wink

carver9
Wolverine vs namor and venom vs namor are two different things. From what I have seen of both, wolverine seem to do better against taking blunt force, like 100 ton punches. Wolverine has taken juggernaut punches and bounced back up, venom got killed by juggernaut punches. Wolverine has taken namor punches and bounced back up. In the upper scan venom could have gotten killed in like 5 panels.

Adamantium and healing seems to fare better than the symbiote. Wolverine has a better chance against namor due to being a superb fighter (something that venom isnt), being extremely agile and fast and having one of marvels ultimate tools, claws that can cut through virtually anything. Have a healing factor that almost rival hulks and has adamantium bones that also absorbs punishment.

Thats why I give wolverine the majority over namor because for 1 he already beat namor 3 times and second he has the tools to bring namor down quite easily, one good adamantium swipe.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine vs namor and venom vs namor are two different things. From what I have seen of both, wolverine seem to do better against taking blunt force, like 100 ton punches. Wolverine has taken juggernaut punches and bounced back up, venom got killed by juggernaut punches. Wolverine has taken namor punches and bounced back up. In the upper scan venom could have gotten killed in like 5 panels.

Adamantium and healing seems to fare better than the symbiote. Wolverine has a better chance against namor due to being a superb fighter (something that venom isnt), being extremely agile and fast and having one of marvels ultimate tools, claws that can cut through virtually anything. Have a healing factor that almost rival hulks and has adamantium bones that also absorbs punishment.

Thats why I give wolverine the majority over namor because for 1 he already beat namor 3 times and second he has the tools to bring namor down quite easily, one good adamantium swipe.

Wolverine impaled namor in the begining of civil war and namor got up and one shotted wolverine

PRAYERRUN
based on our comic, I'd say namor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Wolverine impaled namor in the begining of civil war and namor got up and one shotted wolverine

A tired, greary wolverine, impaled namor AND THEN WALKED OFF and got his tired, not paying, attention, got into like 4 fights before he fought a fresh and up to peek namor, ass knocked out. Now when namor fought a fresh wolverine, he almost got killed but got saved by u.s. agent. laughing

Wolverine has beaten namor 3 times. That should tell you who is more superior out of the two.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
A tired, greary wolverine, impaled namor AND THEN WALKED OFF and got his tired, not paying, attention, got into like 4 fights before he fought a fresh and up to peek namor, ass knocked out. Now when namor fought a fresh wolverine, he almost got killed but got saved by u.s. agent. laughing

Wolverine has beaten namor 3 times. That should tell you who is more superior out of the two.

Here is what happens

Wolverine impales a dry peaceful namor
Then he fights the no name atlatean who is less then half as strong then namor
Then fights someone who is no only less then peak human but sucks at fighting
Namor gets up and knocks his ass out

And dont give me the wolverine was tired and injured bull because He has a insane healing factor and he Has fought for 18+ hours nonstop without tiring

RSSR

No. 616 Namor.

Go look through the Respect Namor thread. In it you'll see Namor re-channeling electricity right back at someone . Namor states right on panel as he's doing it he has any abilities of any fish in the seas (which includes electric eels).

Jyppe
Originally posted by RSSR
No. 616 Namor.

Go look through the Respect Namor thread. In it you'll see Namor re-channeling electricity right back at someone . Namor states right on panel as he's doing it he has any abilities of any fish in the seas (which includes electric eels).

I know that duh. I meant "when did Spider-man use electricity to beat Venom". Sorry for the confusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.