So Baka is ****ing dead, right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
And he ****ing ends up on the ****ing Channel Ten news and the ****ing reporter and is ****ing Sandra Sully and I'm thinking "FUUUUUCCCK THAT IS ONE HOT MOTHERFUUUCKER!!!" and she says his name and I'm like "FUUUCK...as long as she doesn't say Frankston!" haermm

Reverend Axel
hysterical

Mišt
The ****er dies right, and she says another ****ing ****er from ****ing Frankston just ****ing died, but at least it wasnt from ****ing Adelaide, aka Frankston with churches haermm

Kram3r
Something and **** me, who does this ****ing ****er think he is, coming into my ****ing thread and posting ****ing Frankston. haermm

Piggle Humsy
leftright

Mišt
Originally posted by Kram3r
Something and **** me, who does this ****ing ****er think he is, coming into my ****ing thread and posting ****ing Frankston. haermm

And this ****ing ****er grabs me by the ****ing collar and throws me out of the ****ing forum, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
leftright

If you want to be in on the ****ing joke ****ing watch the ****ing video in my ****ing profile. haermm

Piggle Humsy
If you want to be in on the ****ing joke ****ing watch the ****ing video in my ****ing profile. haermm
I have.. I was just staring at you no expression

Mišt

Who the **** does she think she is, I bet she's from ****ing Frankston or something haermm

Kram3r

Reverend Axel
Then I ****ing come into this ****ing thread and I'm like "****, mist is a big mother ****er" So I say "Fuuuuuck Me".

Kram3r

Piggle Humsy

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Then I ****ing come into this ****ing thread and I'm like "****, mist is a big mother ****er" So I say "Fuuuuuck Me".

Mist is built like Frankston. haermm

Reverend Axel
So this ****ing ****er named Kram3r drops me off in the middle of ****ing nowhere and i'm thinking "****, at least its not the Picture thread". Where its ****ing like frankston in there only with more ****ing ugly ****ing pictures of ****ing Kelly_Bean

Kram3r
So this ****ing ****er named Kram3r drops me off in the middle of ****ing nowhere and i'm thinking "****, at least its not the Picture thread". Where its ****ing like frankston in there only with more ****ing ugly ****ing pictures of ****ing Kelly_Bean

So I saw these pictures of a girl from Kentucky, Maaaan! They're like girls from Frankston, except no where near as attractive. haermm

Reverend Axel
So I saw these pictures of a girl from Kentucky, Maaaan! They're like girls from Frankston, except no where near as attractive. haermm So I'm thinking, "Maaan, this kelly person is ****ing weird as ****." Then I ****ing say to myself "She must be from Frankston" haermm

Kram3r
So I'm thinking, "Maaan, this kelly person is ****ing weird as ****." Then I ****ing say to myself "She must be from Frankston" haermm

So I went into the picture thread. Maaaan! It's like Frankston, but without the whores. haermm

Reverend Axel
I said something like that the ****ing otherday, man. And this big mother ****er came over to me and I'm like "Fuuuck he is a big other ****er" So i'm like "Fuuuuuck". Then I just ****ing realized that it was Kelly's ****friend trying to stand up to me. So I punched the ****er right in the ****ing mouth and figured "The ****er must have been from Frankston"

haermm

Kram3r
So this ****ing **** drops me off in the middle of ****ing no where and I'm think "Fuuuck, as long as it isn't Kentucky!". haermm

RogerRamjet
you crazy-ass aussies with your sun and megalodons...a ****ing sufer's nightmare!!

Kelly_Bean
So this ****ing **** drops me off in the middle of ****ing no where and I'm think "Fuuuck, as long as it isn't Kentucky!". haermm
I wouldn't want you in my state anyway. crylaugh

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I wouldn't want you in my state anyway. crylaugh Where are you from, sweetheart? Oh, let me guess, Frankston.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I wouldn't want you in my state anyway. crylaugh

Don't worry, I can live in other Frankston-esqe states anyway, Utah is still open. haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
you crazy-ass aussies with your sun and megalodons...a ****ing sufer's nightmare!!

WTF is a megalodon? haermm

Kram3r
Where are you from, sweetheart? Oh, let me guess, Frankston.

crylaugh

Kram3r
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankston,_Texas

haermm

RogerRamjet
WTF is a megalodon? haermm

a ****ing pre-historic nightmare

http://digitalidesigns.net/Megalodon.jpg

Reverend Axel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo%2C_Michigan

haermm

****ing, not quite like Frankston.

Barker
So I watched that video and I was all ****. no expression

Reverend Axel
Then, this ****er named Barker comes in the ****ing thread and he's all like "Fuuuuck no expression", now I understand that this ****er isn't from Frankston. Would any of you ****ers be surprised if he ****ing was?

Kram3r
a ****ing pre-historic nightmare

http://digitalidesigns.net/Megalodon.jpg

That is a biiiiiiiiiig motherfuuuucker!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo%2C_Michigan

haermm

****ing, not quite like Frankston.

So I went to visit Axel in Kalamazoo. Maaaan! It's like Frankston, except people are ****ing, well, at least Axel is. haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
So I watched that video and I was all ****. no expression

About ****ing time you got ****ing on. haermm

Then, this ****er named Barker comes in the ****ing thread and he's all like "Fuuuuck no expression", now I understand that this ****er isn't from Frankston. Would any of you ****ers be surprised if he ****ing was?

So I was reading the wiki St. George. Maaaan! It's like Frankston, but located in the middle of the ****ing desert. haermm

Reverend Axel
So I ****ing get ****ing dropped the **** off in the middle of ****ing nowhere, and I'm like "Hey, at least its not Utah".

RogerRamjet
That is a biiiiiiiiiig motherfuuuucker!!!

aye! if you thought the T-Rex was bad-ass take good look at that sucker! i mean imagine that..a shark as big as a sulphur-bottom (blue whale) but as fast as a great white shark and three times as agressive...that was a lean mean killing machine!!

Kram3r
So I ****ing get ****ing dropped the **** off in the middle of ****ing nowhere, and I'm like "Hey, at least its not Utah".

crylaugh

Kram3r
aye! if you thought the T-Rex was bad-ass take good look at that sucker! i mean imagine that..a shark as big as a sulphur-bottom (blue whale) but as fast as a great white shark and three times as agressive...that was a lean mean killing machine!!

Well it's good I don't go to the beach then, isn't it? haermm

Barker
What the fuuuuuuuuck is wrong with you ****ing people?

I mean, it's the middle of the day.

In ****ing Utah. 13

Reverend Axel
So, I look at the ****ing clock thinking "FUUUUUCK, its 3 PM" Then this ****ing ****er tells me that its ****ing the middle of the day. I guess its always noon in Frankston.

Barker
So, I look at the ****ing clock thinking "FUUUUUCK, its 3 PM" Then this ****ing ****er tells me that its ****ing the middle of the day. I guess its always noon in Frankston.
****youston.

Kram3r
I'm ****ing on because I got to go to ****ing Frankston to buy ****ing records and I'm ****ing afraid that if I sleep, I'll sleep too ****ing much and I'll think "FUUUUUUUUCCCK I ****ING SLEPT IN UNTIL 3PM, I'M A STUPID MOTHERFUUUCKER!!!!"

RogerRamjet
Well it's good I don't go to the beach then, isn't it? haermm

well...this mother****er has been extincted 12 million years ago, but his great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grand cousin the great white shark is still around..bit smaller...less aggressive but still bitchy..so i've heard srug

Thorrin
You all are ****ing stupid.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Thorrin

Ooh Burn ermhappy

Barker
Aah freeze. lana

Röland
I HANDLE THE GODDAMN CUSTOMERS SO THE ENGINEERS DON'T HAVE TO! I'M A PEOPLE PERSON! I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Thorrin

Reverend Axel
Then this small mother ****er, Roland, comes into the ****ing thread with his ****ing caps lock on. I'm thinkin "****, that is some ****ing big ****ing text i'm ****ing reading right ****ing now" and all I hear is kram3r going "Fuuuuck me, i'm going to Frankston to ****ing buy some ****ing records" and all I can think to say is "Frankston? More like Utah" ****.

Barker
size=really****ingbig,mate]haermm

Thorrin
Too bad that shit don't work. haermm

Barker
Raz must have ****ed up with the ****ing coding. haermm

Thorrin
Or Australians don't have big ****ing text sizes. haermm

Get it mate? haermm

Barker
Haha, a Penis joke.

Yeah, we have those in Utah too.

Kram3r
**** I'm so ****ing tired I can't ****ing tell if the ****ing sky is actually ****ing cloudy or ****ing light blue that kinda looks Grey. haermm

Mr.Biscuits
****,son.

Röland

Thorrin
Haha, a Penis joke.

Yeah, we have those in Utah too. You mean there are penis' in Utah?

Barker
You mean there are penis' in Utah?
One to every 7 females. .mmm

Reverend Axel
Haha, a Penis joke.

Yeah, we have those in Utah too. Its like Frankston with churches.

Thorrin

Kram3r
Hey Barker, do you like most kinds of movies, except ones about drug addicts or the mafia. I bet you hate Nicholas Cage too, right? haermm

Röland
lolhellznawiaintmadatchaa

goodcuzidbealllike"ihateu"ifuwerelollawlzbarkerpwntutah

Barker
You said barkerlolutahjokesomething and I came running. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.