Organization Battle: Axel VS Larxene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Axel, Number VIII, The Flurry of Dancing Flames

Axel Combines fire with his chakrams, he fights in melee with his weapons as well as throwing them at a very high speeds. He is total unharmed by fire as he can also hide in it. He can turn a battle field into a raging inferno, create fire gysers asnd launch fire at enemies in a variety of ways. He also shows teleporting abilities when fighting alongside Sora.

hHf-uweNkwE

Larxene, Number XII, The Savage Nymph

Larxene is blindingly fast, so much so she appears to teleport. She can divide her power into two bodies. And her Lighting attacks are impossible to dodge. She can only seem to form Lightning strikes and thunderballs. Her thrown daggers are also immensly fast and very difficult to dodge

JeBBoHnIMbs

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Fire_and_Thunder_by_oneoftwo.jpg

Remindme
Anyone?

Sol Valentine
axel.

Darkhalen
Larxene

shin_gear
Axel, wtf, and those are some nice pieces of art Remindme. Remind me where to get'em!

Remindme
While waiting for posts i browse deviant ART, and save the things i like, i recalled this one so used it ^-^

I draw but i don't know how to color them so clearly, anyone here know? sad

Sol Valentine
use different colors and mold them together.

Remindme
I ment what do use you to get that clearness in color e.g. water paints, wax.....etc

anyone know?

Blax_Hydralisk
They both lose at the hands of Master Chief 13

shin_gear
Haha, no they could just win via ring out by throwing him through a portal plus, they can avoid every and all of his attacks through just appearing wherever they want instantly.

Plus I don't think Chief's invulnerable to electricity or intense heat for a long time. He would lose to them. yes

Blax_Hydralisk
The Chief is invulnerable to everything. Fact.

shin_gear
Obviously, your love of the Master Chief has clearly dulled your mind. vin

shin_gear
-Edit- I meant to preview this...

Blax_Hydralisk
fvckin' Lord of the Rings... fvckin' Sarumon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.