Logan vs Marc Slayton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
Logan A.K.A Wolverine

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/151/loganuf6.th.jpg

VS

Marc Slayton A.K.A Backlash (Pre-Kherubim)

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7599/backlashnv0.th.jpg

Fights takes place in Savage land..

Lets assume that Backlash knows as much info about the battle ground as Wolverine..

endrict
ummmm....

Roldz
Say what? Bump..

I say Slayton got the edge, due to versatility..

endrict
Marc has more experience than Logan and thats the only edge here.
Shocking Logan will do some damage but not alot.
I think Marc heals himself once in mist form?

Logan has experience fighting people with trills and is quick enough to catch Marc coming out of mist form. He's also a tough sob, so puching him won't do much.

So possible Marc 5.5/10

srankmissingnin
Grifter has beaten Backlash... and I don't even think he used his guns! Now I'm about the biggest Grifter fan on KMC but I can say with a 100% certainty that he wouldn't stand a chance against Wolverine and neither would Backlash.

endrict
I might change my mind....

endrict
I don't think Grifter should be able to be Marc.

Akuki
The recent Wolverine arc seems to indicate that Wolverine can survive anything so long as his will to live remains intact.

Roldz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Grifter has beaten Backlash... and I don't even think he used his guns! Now I'm about the biggest Grifter fan on KMC but I can say with a 100% certainty that he wouldn't stand a chance against Wolverine and neither would Backlash.
Thats a very flawed logic, your not even taking account the diff. in there powerset, + this 2 usually just brawl everytime they meet (throwing out years of coda training/10000 years of exp. as a warrior out of the window.lol)..

Backlash is more than a match against Wolverine, heck his probably one of the meta level heroes who could potential deliver a deathblow to wolverine.. Misting/psi-whips coupled with psi-abilities can match Wolverine most powerfull ability..

The only thing Wolverine is going for him is the battle ground, could potentially ambush Backlash given the size of the place..

Id give 7/10 for Backlash.. Just my 2 cents..

Aries_04
Backlash can attack while misting, he busted through a guys head once using the mist attack. Im going with Backlash, plus his gettup is ill, even if it is spandex.

Aries_04
And oh yeah....SLayton has kicked Grifters ass with ease at least twice. They had to give Grifter at least one W.....probably because of the team 7 connection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.