Having looked at the state of threads in the GDF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smell the glove
I guess this is where all the serious discussions take place?

confused

Kram3r
**** off, sock.

Reverend Axel
Spinal Tap?

Smell the glove
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Spinal Tap?

Yes

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Smell the glove
Yes So then I was like "Fuuuck", etc haermm

Smell the glove
Originally posted by Kram3r
**** off, sock.

What are you talking about. You foul mouthed fool.

Kram3r
What are you talking about. You foul mouthed fool.

Oh, pardon me, you were just born with the knowledge of knowing the status of an entire sub-forum of a forum you just registered to, my mistake, *******.

Smell the glove
So then I was like "Fuuuck", etc haermm

yes. I need a smell the glove picture. I was thinking of a black album.

Kram3r
So then I was like "Fuuuck", etc haermm

haermm

Reverend Axel
yes. I need a smell the glove picture. I was thinking of a black album. You can make that yourself.

Smell the glove
You can make that yourself.

laughing Nice, you got it. Happy Dance

Piggle Humsy
Oh, pardon me, you were just born with the knowledge of knowing the status of an entire sub-forum of a forum you just registered to, my mistake, *******.

haermm

Smell the glove

No, I read the threads in the GDF and made an ironic comment based on the titles and nature of said threads. Your apology is accepted.

Kram3r
No, I read the threads in the GDF and made an ironic comment based on the titles and nature of said threads. Your apology is accepted.

I got the joke you made, you're still a ****ing liar.

Smell the glove
I got the joke you made, you're still a ****ing liar.

Perhaps but you will always be fat and ugly. I often tell the truth. wink

Kram3r
Perhaps but you will always be fat and ugly. I often tell the truth. wink

crylaugh

You stupid ****. That isn't me, why don't you check like the last two pages in the picture thread to see what I look like or the countless videos of myself I've posted, you ****ing idiot. crylaugh

Reverend Axel
Perhaps but you will always be fat and ugly. I often tell the truth. wink Fail'd

Smell the glove
crylaugh

You stupid ****. That isn't me, why don't you check like the last two picture threads to see what I look like or the countless videos of myself I've posted, you ****ing idiot. crylaugh

How do I know that's you inn those videos you might have got your better looking friend to do them. Your body double. You're fat and ugly get over it.

Reverend Axel
How do I know that's you inn those videos you might have got your better looking friend to do them. Your body double. You're fat and ugly get over it. You're an idiot, get over it.

Kram3r
How do I know that's you inn those videos you might have got your better looking friend to do them. Your body double. You're fat and ugly get over it.

I actually interview that guy in one of my videos you stupid ****. haermm

Also, yeah, I'd waste my time getting that guy to come to my house to shoot twenty something videos and get him to come at my house at 3AM to take pictures. crylaugh

Smell the glove
You're an idiot, get over it.

Is he your boyfriend?

Reverend Axel
Is he your boyfriend? Well, nothing is official.

Scythe

That fat, ugly dude really isn't Kram3r man, sorry to disappoint...

Smell the glove
Well, nothing is official.

wink Different strokes, I don't judge you.

Secretus
Is he your boyfriend?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Reverend Axel
wink Different strokes, I don't judge you. Judge, being the keyword here.

Smell the glove
Originally posted by Scythe
That fat, ugly dude really isn't Kram3r man, sorry to disappoint...

I choose to believe it is. That's half the fun of the internet. Except in my version he has leprosy as well.

Scythe
I choose to believe it is. That's half the fun of the internet. Except in my version he has leprosy as well.

I'm sorry, but you cannot compare the knowledge of those that have known Kram3r to those that have barely arrived.

Kram3r

smile

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3835/pwnter1.jpg

Got Milk, *****? haermm

Storm
If your purpose on this forum is to antagonize its members, then don' t bother to post at all. Consider yourself warned for trolling Smell the glove!

Reverend Axel
God, you're fat.

and Ugly.

****ing mother ****er.

Rogue Jedi
smile

Got Milk, *****? haermm and this is why I love you, byatch. big grin

Smell the glove
I'm sorry, but you cannot compare the knowledge of those that have known Kram3r to those that have barely arrived.

It's not about knowledge it's about belief. I believe he is fat and ugly, has leprosy and no dick. If you know different abouot him being fat and ugly that's cool. I just don't believe it. If you say he does have a dick, well he obviously has a number of boyfriends on this forum!

Reverend Axel
Hey, Smell The Glove

Originally posted by Storm
If your purpose on this forum is to antagonize its members, then don' t bother to post at all. Consider yourself warned for trolling Smell the glove!

You understand?

Shelbert Lemon
It's not about knowledge it's about belief. I believe he is fat and ugly, has leprosy and no dick. If you know different abouot him being fat and ugly that's cool. I just don't believe it. If you say he does have a dick, well he obviously has a number of boyfriends on this forum! Did you miss this warning?

Smell the glove

smile

That whole post is funny because it ends on Smell the glove.

Kram3r
It's not about knowledge it's about belief. I believe he is fat and ugly, has leprosy and no dick. If you know different abouot him being fat and ugly that's cool. I just don't believe it. If you say he does have a dick, well he obviously has a number of boyfriends on this forum!

Dude, you got mother****ing served. GTFO.

Smell the glove
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Did you miss this warning?

Nah,

smile

Reverend Axel
smile

That whole post is funny because it ends on Smell the glove. I guess I don't understand the sense of humor of a moron.

Shelbert Lemon
Smell the glove just needs to be banned. He obviously has no respect where respect is due.

Smell the glove
Dude, you got mother****ing served. GTFO.

Well not really.

But you know saying mother****ing with all the stars in it shows you really are a little boy.

Smell the glove
Do I sense a ban

Oh no my life is over!!!!!

Reverend Axel
Well not really.

But you know saying mother****ing with all the stars in it shows you really are a little boy. Yeah. I'm waiting for a ban, soonOriginally posted by Smell the glove
Do I sense a ban

Oh no my life is over!!!!! All of our lives will be better.

Go die, now?

Kram3r
Well not really.

But you know saying mother****ing with all the stars in it shows you really are a little boy.

The forum does the censorship automatically, you ****ing idiot. Unless, of course you want to actually make a point of people seeing your swearing but tampering with tags, but I CBF because I really don't ****ing care, mmmkay?

Smell the glove
Storm you take care, give Fire my regards. I always quite liked him. smile

Scythe
Pathetically funny.

Piggle Humsy
smile

Got Milk, *****? haermm

Marry Me? laughcry

Smell the glove
The forum does the censorship automatically, you ****ing idiot. Unless, of course you want to actually make a point of people seeing your swearing but tampering with tags, but I CBF because I really don't ****ing care, mmmkay?

Pussy

Smell the glove
Pathetically funny.

As the soccer team said to yo momma.

Shelbert Lemon
Which looser does this sock belong to?

Scythe
As the soccer team said to yo momma.

So....you're street now?

Smell the glove
I actually interview that guy in one of my videos you stupid ****. haermm

Also, yeah, I'd waste my time getting that guy to come to my house to shoot twenty something videos and get him to come at my house at 3AM to take pictures. crylaugh

You get guys coming to your house a lot. nudge, nudge, wink, wink. homo

Why am I not banned confused

Rogue Jedi
I smell a dirty sockie

Kram3r
Pussy

Pathetic loser whose own irony flies right over his head when he sacastically remarks "Do I see a Ban!? My life is over?!" as he creates account after account on a forum on which he doesn't use to participate but to just to troll. Kudos to that Pussy remark though, very clever.

Smell the glove
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Which looser does this sock belong to?

Kramer, he wishes, I was just another one of his guys. wink The fat pasty blob.

Smell the glove
Pathetic loser whose own irony flies right over his head when he sacastically remarks "Do I see a Ban!? My life is over?!" as he creates account after account on a forum on which he doesn't use to participate but to just to troll. Kudos to that Pussy remark though, very clever.

Kudos accepted........ Fatty.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Marry Me? laughcry

Ok?! laughcry

Smell the glove
I am a fat pasty blob

smile

Piggle Humsy
Ok?! laughcry

We can have a baby and call it haermm shocklaugh

Reverend Axel
Bye, loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.