Darkseid(ALE) vs Thanos(IG) vs Maelstrom(Anamoly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
hmm

Kutulu
Maelstrom was PIS incarnate. He survived a blast of Thanos while he had the I.G. Then gets killed by a black hole. Utter garbage writing.

guy222
good point

guy222
Maels>/=Thanos w/IG>DS w/ALE

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kutulu
Maelstrom was PIS incarnate. He survived a blast of Thanos while he had the I.G. Then gets killed by a black hole. Utter garbage writing. The black hole was oblivion, his master at the time.

guy222
how would u rank em 1-3 col-b c

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos.. Maelstrom and Seid...

Even though Thanos blasted Maelstrom to no effect.. First, we don't know how powerful the blast was the Thanos hit him with and second, he never showed the ability to do a thing to Thanos in return. So, even if you believe Thanos couldn't do a thing to him, he never proved he could do a thing to thanos and thus it's a stalemate.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Galan007
Though I do not believe Maelstrom could necessarily beat Thanos, I do not believe Thanos could beat Maelstrom, either.

They stalemate.

Colossus-Big C
I doubt darksied can affect mealstron either

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Though I do not believe Maelstrom could necessarily beat Thanos, I do not believe Thanos could beat Maelstrom, either.

They stalemate.

This. It was even implied in a later issue of Quasar. Basically he was traveling the various alternate universes trying to find the Living Laser who had jumped into the Watcher's viewing portal.

He stumbles upon a universe where he died and was unable to stop Maelstrom. Maelstrom and Thanos with the IG were in a stalemate "tug of war" with the Sun. The Sun is destroyed and they are still in their stalemate, not budging the other.

Back in 616 reality : The fact that Thanos had the full IG when he blasted Maelstrom and the way Maelstrom basically IGNORED the blast then was able to evade Thanos' heightened senses tells me that 'alt reality' fight wasn't too far from what would have happened if they did indeed fight in 616 reality.

Flyattractor
And as for DS and the ALE,what exactly is the ALE nowadays?
It has kinda gotten downgraded over the years hasnt' it?

Galan007
^ Even the ALE as it was seen in Final Crisis was significantly below the 'ultimate weapon' levels it has been written at.

guy222
ds should use it soon

and good seeing u post

are u still reading gr

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007

They stalemate. Quasar beat Maelstrom, twice.

OneDumbG0
Darkseid w/ALE.

Maelstrom w/Anomaly.

Thanos w/IG.

This is pretty obvious.

guy222
hey odg

what puts the ale above the gauntlet or anamoly powered deviant/eternal

and thank u for posting in my brother's thread

OneDumbG0
^ Multiversal scale. The others don't have that.

guy222
cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Multiversal scale. The others don't have that. What does scope have to do with formidability ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by OneDumbG0 Darkseid w/ALE. Maelstrom w/Anomaly. Thanos w/IG. This is pretty obvious.

this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
this. How can Darkseid defeat Thanos ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.