Ganon(LoZ) vs. DK Arthas(Warcraft)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Ganon has his immortality stricken from him, tho still his best feat is surviving Valoo breathing fire on him from 20 feet away which causes his fort to collapse on him and remain unscathed. Arthas gets Frostmourne, Ganon has the Sword of the Sages from TP. Fight takes place in the entire city of IronForge. FIGHT!

Remindme

Violent2Dope

Remindme
That's why you need to take away that sword. It's a immensly powerful Runeblade. Powerful like....soul stealing.....aka instant death

If you take it away and It's Paladin Arthas he has the power of Light, something i believe Ganon isn't fond of.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
That's why you need to take away that sword. It's a immensly powerful Runeblade. Powerful like....soul stealing.....aka instant death

If you take it away and It's Paladin Arthas he has the power of Light, something i believe Ganon isn't fond of. Frostmourne is a one hit kill?

Remindme
Yeah.

Like i say, take it away and you got a good fight.

Violent2Dope
Yeah.

Like i say, take it away and you got a good fight. I could just take away the one hit kill thing, but let Arthas keep his Death Knight status.

Burning thought
Frostmourne is not a one hit kill, at least not through soul stealing, it cannot steal souls

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganon has his immortality stricken from him, tho still his best feat is surviving Valoo breathing fire on him from 20 feet away which causes his fort to collapse on him and remain unscathed. Arthas gets Frostmourne, Ganon has the Sword of the Sages from TP. Fight takes place in the entire city of IronForge. FIGHT!

Is it lore or gameplay Arthas?

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
Frostmourne is not a one hit kill, at least not through soul stealing, it cannot steal souls

Originally from WoWWiki
Frostmourne has the ability to drain life from its victims - and to drain the soul of anyone whom it connects to.

Burning thought
Originally from WoWWiki
Frostmourne has the ability to drain life from its victims - and to drain the soul of anyone whom it connects to.

yes drain the life, and the soul of beings who hold the handle of the sword, like Arthas did, it doesnt drain/instant kill soul reave beings...unless Ganon cannot do anything to Arthas while he stands with the sword in him for the time it took to fully corrupt Arthas, its not a soul stealing weapon, not the blade part thats for sure

Violent2Dope
This is Arthas in his strongest, whether it be lore or gameplay. So Frostmourne isn't a one hit kill?

Burning thought
i dont think so, it certainly doesnt steal souls the way remindme made it sound, its not the soul reaver but it drains life force to heal its wielder

Violent2Dope
Oh. Well who do you think wins?

Burning thought
hmm thats a tricky one, Arthas has some powers at his hands, like death coil, which terrorises the mind as well as draining energy from them, its a powerful form of dark magic as well as his sword, although not a one hitter, is still very powerful

problem is i dont really know enough about Ganons fighting power, whats his sword like? is it comparable to Arthas?

i think Ganon has the highest chance against DK arthas, although i have not read all the books so there may be one that says a lot about him Darth may know about. All i know is most of his gameplay powers and some high powered beings he has defeated, like Illidan, a Forgotten one (theories say this could be a weak old God, if so, Arthas solod it which is quite a feet)

Violent2Dope
hmm thats a tricky one, Arthas has some powers at his hands, like death coil, which terrorises the mind as well as draining energy from them, its a powerful form of dark magic as well as his sword, although not a one hitter, is still very powerful

problem is i dont really know enough about Ganons fighting power, whats his sword like? is it comparable to Arthas?

i think Ganon has the highest chance against DK arthas, although i have not read all the books so there may be one that says a lot about him Darth may know about. All i know is most of his gameplay powers and some high powered beings he has defeated, like Illidan, a Forgotten one (theories say this could be a weak old God, if so, Arthas solod it which is quite a feet) I doubt a strong will and mind like Ganon's will be terrorised by Arthas. Ganon is the better swordsman, that I know for sure, his sword is around 6-8 feet long, if we go by comparison to his body, which is around 9 feet tall(he's a big sumb*tch). He is also a master magician, and the Sword of the Sages as the name implies is a magical and mystical sword made by the Sages, powerful mystic beings. Btw, Ganon one shots one of these said Sages with a punch.

Also,Arthas didn't solo the Forgotten One, he had a whole army and Anuz'arab I think his name is to help.

Burning thought
when does it say that? i swear your just running around as Arthas in that level, and beetle monkey gets lost, and this is a weak arthas..i havnt played it in a long while, i didnt think he got reinforcements and in any case i cant see a couple of ghouls and what not being the tipping of the scale in Arthas' favour. You sure he gets reinforcements.

Violent2Dope
when does it say that? i swear your just running around as Arthas in that level, and beetle monkey gets lost, and this is a weak arthas..i havnt played it in a long while, i didnt think he got reinforcements and in any case i cant see a couple of ghouls and what not being the tipping of the scale in Arthas' favour. You sure he gets reinforcements. Nevermind, he actually only gets help from Anub'arak, a Nerubian spider guy. Either way, that may not even be an Old God, it's all speculation.

Burning thought
Nevermind, he actually only gets help from Anub'arak, a Nerubian spider guy. Either way, that may not even be an Old God, it's all speculation.

true, theory, but its not a bad one since it looks the same as C'thun

Remindme
i dont think so, it certainly doesnt steal souls the way remindme made it sound, its not the soul reaver but it drains life force to heal its wielder

You are aware it stole his soul before he even saw it? Burning down the ships, not shivering when the icy winds "cut to the bone", only concerned about revenge.....do these sound like the actions of a man with a soul, who previously only cared for his people, now only for revenge

The power of Frostmourne is more than what you're making it sound

Also,Arthas didn't solo the Forgotten One, he had a whole army and Anuz'arab I think his name is to help.

I thought he fought it when they got seperated

Plus i doubt it's a relation to an Old God, lol

Burning thought
You are aware it stole his soul before he even saw it? Burning down the ships, not shivering when the icy winds "cut to the bone", only concerned about revenge.....do these sound like the actions of a man with a soul, who previously only cared for his people, now only for revenge

the fact still stands, it drains the soul of the wielder, theres a diffrence between the mind and the soul, his soul is not stolen until he has held the blade for a fairly long while.

WoW wiki
Frostmourne has the ability to drain life from its victims - and to drain the soul of anyone who wields it other than the Lich King

Remindme
the fact still stands, it drains the soul of the wielder, theres a diffrence between the mind and the soul, his soul is not stolen until he has held the blade for a fairly long while.

That isn't what it says, I'm reading it right now See for yourself

And it stole his soul before he even saw it....I've put the evidence to you, don't ignore it, thats just disrespectful.

Burning thought
That isn't what it says, I'm reading it right now See for yourself

And it stole his soul before he even saw it....I've put the evidence to you, don't ignore it, thats just disrespectful.

yes it is what it says, thats the same thing ime reading, the "curse" part?....thats exactley what it says, its soul devouring is limited to beings who have been in contact with it

ignore what evidence?

WoW wiki
Finally the sword is able to suck the being's soul into the sword

Remindme
yes it is what it says, thats the same thing ime reading, the "curse" part?....thats exactley what it says, its soul devouring is limited to beings who have been in contact with it

ignore what evidence?

You are aware it stole his soul before he even saw it?

Burning down the ships, not shivering when the icy winds "cut to the bone", only concerned about revenge.....do these sound like the actions of a man with a soul, who previously only cared for his people?
No, they don't, by not? because his soul was already consumed

Burning thought
I didnt ignore it

theres a diffrence between the mind and the soul, his soul is not stolen until he has held the blade for a fairly long while.

thinking his soul is already taken is rubbish because nothing is stated it is, his mind is distorted by the corruption and also the lich kings call, its only his mind, not his soul thats going..his soul isnt fully taken into a long while after, as the curse says, "finally", after a lot of other things have happened, does his soul eventially get completly taken.

Violent2Dope
true, theory, but its not a bad one since it looks the same as C'thun People speculate it may be a member of Cthun's race. Anyway, back to the fight:

Strength: From what I have seen, Ganon. Guy wields huge weapons with ease using one hand, kills Sages with a mere punch, broke mystical chains made by the Sages, and even with one hand crushed the Fused Shadows, immensley powerful artifacts of dark magic.

Speed: Not sure what Arthas' speed is, tho if he can fight one on one with Illidan, he must be fast. Ganon is very fast despite his massive size, can tele, and can fly.

Durability: Ganon, without a doubt in my mind.

Magic: Ganon has always been a master of the Dark Arts, and has only grown more powerful with the Triforce of Power in his possession.

Versatility: Ganon can turn intangible, teleport, shoot firebolts from his hands and mouth, charge said firebolts up and release them, sending mutliple unblockable homing ones, fly, revive the dead, summon monsters, summon Phantom Ganon possibly from the pocket dimension Ganon created, among others.

Reach: Ganon.

Range: Bout equal IMO.

Swordskill: Ganon is thousands of years old, and has always been a master swordsman, hiss style appears to be geared towards power, defense, and brutality. He counters attacks by blocking and dodging, with single, but powerful strikes.

Magic Skill: Ganon, this is a given.

Experience: One is thousands of years old, the other isn't.

Intelligence: If you know anything about both these characters, you know who wins this.

Ganon ftw.

Remindme
I didnt ignore it

thinking his soul is already taken is rubbish because nothing is stated it is, his mind is distorted by the corruption and also the lich kings call, its only his mind, not his soul thats going..his soul isnt fully taken into a long while after, as the curse says, "finally", after a lot of other things have happened, does his soul eventially get completly taken.

It's the other way round.....not caring for your men isn't a mind corruption, its no soul. He was only focused on revenge, no matter the cost......definatly no soul

Attacking your own kingdom is definatly a mind corruption, though i agree at that point he probably lost his soul too

People speculate it may be a member of Cthun's race. Anyway, back to the fight:

Strength: From what I have seen, Ganon. Guy wields huge weapons with ease using one hand, kills Sages with a mere punch, broke mystical chains made by the Sages, and even with one hand crushed the Fused Shadows, immensley powerful artifacts of dark magic.

Speed: Not sure what Arthas' speed is, tho if he can fight one on one with Illidan, he must be fast. Ganon is very fast despite his massive size, can tele, and can fly.

Durability: Ganon, without a doubt in my mind.

Magic: Ganon has always been a master of the Dark Arts, and has only grown more powerful with the Triforce of Power in his possession.

Versatility: Ganon can turn intangible, teleport, shoot firebolts from his hands and mouth, charge said firebolts up and release them, sending mutliple unblockable homing ones, fly, revive the dead, summon monsters, summon Phantom Ganon possibly from the pocket dimension Ganon created, among others.

Reach: Ganon.

Range: Bout equal IMO.

Swordskill: Ganon is thousands of years old, and has always been a master swordsman, hiss style appears to be geared towards power, defense, and brutality. He counters attacks by blocking and dodging, with single, but powerful strikes.

Magic Skill: Ganon, this is a given.

Experience: One is thousands of years old, the other isn't.

Intelligence: If you know anything about both these characters, you know who wins this.

Ganon ftw.

Strength: Ganon

Speed: Equal IMO

Durability: Ganon

Magic: I give this to DK Arthas

Versatility: Equal

Reach/Range: Equal

Sword Skill: Arthas, his mind is connected to the Lich King's who's omniscient

Magic Skill: Same as above, Arthas

Experience: Ganon, though i rate Arthas with more skill, therefore i don't see relevence in this

Intelligence: Arthas' mind is connected to the Lich King's, Thus he was alot more Intelligent that Ganon

Violent2Dope
Strength: Ganon

Speed: Equal IMO

Durability: Ganon

Magic: I give this to DK Arthas

Versatility: Equal

Reach/Range: Equal

Sword Skill: Arthas, his mind is connected to the Lich King's who's omniscient

Magic Skill: Same as above, Arthas

Experience: Ganon, though i rate Arthas with more skill, therefore i don't see relevence in this

Intelligence: Arthas' mind is connected to the Lich King's, Thus he was alot more Intelligent that Ganon Speed: How so? What are his strengths speedwise?

Magic: No. Just no. I would like you to prove this.

Versatility: Arthas' range of powers are far more limited than Ganon's.

Reach: No man, Ganon is a 9' tall giant with a 6-8' long sword, Ganon takes this.

Swordskill: The Lich King IS NOT omniscient. Once again, prove this.

Magic skill: Prove it once again.

Experience: Well I don't.

Intelligence: So the Lich King is automatically smarter than Ganon, why?

Burning thought
Speed: How so? What are his strengths speedwise?

Reach: No man, Ganon is a 9' tall giant with a 6-8' long sword, Ganon takes this.

Swordskill: your correct, Remindme dont overrate this aspect, he is limited in Omneciance, his mind is possibly knowing mostly all on the planet he is on, but thats the guy himself, wether this will help him at all is unlikely especially since its through the sword communication, nto to menstion, lich king is not in this truthfully is he

intelligence however i would give the lich king for sure, before hes made into the lich king he is a master of knowlede over shaman powers, then infused with darkmagic from kil'jaeden and then eventually his incredible intellect already is increased 10,000 times when he is made the lich king, i dont think ganon according to this his own intellect would mean nothing to the lich king but as i said, lich king isnt in this is he? not to menstion if he can talk to arthas through the sword and thats allowed, his intellect only goes so far in aiding Arthas, Arthas doesnt automatically have all of lich kings powers when he takes the sword does he, nor the intelligence, he can only be spoken to

Violent2Dope
Swordskill: your correct, Remindme dont overrate this aspect, he is limited in Omneciance, his mind is possibly knowing mostly all on the planet he is on, but thats the guy himself, wether this will help him at all is unlikely especially since its through the sword communication, nto to menstion, lich king is not in this truthfully is he

intelligence however i would give the lich king for sure, before hes made into the lich king he is a master of knowlede over shaman powers, then infused with darkmagic from kil'jaeden and then eventually his incredible intellect already is increased 10,000 times when he is made the lich king, i dont think ganon according to this his own intellect would mean nothing to the lich king but as i said, lich king isnt in this is he? not to menstion if he can talk to arthas through the sword and thats allowed, his intellect only goes so far in aiding Arthas, Arthas doesnt automatically have all of lich kings powers when he takes the sword does he, nor the intelligence, he can only be spoken to 1. Right.

2. Ganon is a master manipulator in LoZ, he infiltrated Hyrule castle, and for a long time posed as an ally, til he had the right time to strike, killing the king, and came into possession of the Triforce of Power. Oftentimes, Link is used as a puppet by Ganon to achieve his goals. In TP, he led Zant to believe he was a god, and lent him some of his power, Ganon used his connection to Zant to exist in the physical world.

Remindme
Speed: How so? What are his strengths speedwise?

Speed: Battling Illidan, I assumed when you said speed, i thought you ment how fast he reacts with his blade. If you're literally talkin about movement, Ganon is obviously faster

Magic: Arthas is a deathknight, he slew a dragon then made it serve him in death.....you know the amount of magic power that takes? even the crypt lord was impressed.

Versatility: True, but he controls the dead so theres alot of potenetial in that aera

Reach/Range: One would assume their spells have the same range.

Swordskill: He has huge psychic power which he uses across the whole of Azeroth to predict and manipulate people's actions.....

Magic skill: Though that's not the definiation to Omniscient, he is so close he may aswell be.

Experience: Well why is this neccessary when we have skill above it? just a question, i agree Ganon is likely more experienced

Intelligence: Immense psychic power....though not the kind that can make your head go boom

Remindme
Mainly a point to back up his defeating Illidan, both considered exception in combat, Illidan being several times Ganon's ages loses to Arthas, I'd say that feat is enough IMO

Burning thought
Mainly a point to back up his defeating Illidan, both considered exception in combat, Illidan being several times Ganon's ages loses to Arthas, I'd say that feat is enough IMO

possibly, i think Illidan>Ganon in almost every way, the guys a powerhouse, ime surprised Arthas took him, shame they didnt go ahead with a video clip instead of in-game cutscene like they were going to do, but i think they said they ran out of time, so a one hit to Illidans chest roll eyes (sarcastic) but yeh Arthas beating down Illidan is in itself a powerful opinion to use against Ganon

Remindme
possibly, i think Illidan>Ganon in almost every way, the guys a powerhouse, ime surprised Arthas took him, shame they didnt go ahead with a video clip instead of in-game cutscene like they were going to do, but i think they said they ran out of time, so a one hit to Illidans chest roll eyes (sarcastic) but yeh Arthas beating down Illidan is in itself a powerful opinion to use against Ganon

Hm.....well IMO Ganon is kinda more badass than Illidan ;p

I know, that would have been awesome....plus there are no cinematics with fighting sad

I'd have paid extra for the game for that cinematic to be honest

Burning thought
Hm.....well IMO Ganon is kinda more badass than Illidan ;p

I know, that would have been awesome....plus there are no cinematics with fighting sad

I'd have paid extra for the game for that cinematic to be honest

hmm so would i paid extra

more badass? hmm maybe but more powerful, ime not sure about that

Illidan is a bit of an angry emo..i like him

Violent2Dope
Speed: Battling Illidan, I assumed when you said speed, i thought you ment how fast he reacts with his blade. If you're literally talkin about movement, Ganon is obviously faster

Magic: Arthas is a deathknight, he slew a dragon then made it serve him in death.....you know the amount of magic power that takes? even the crypt lord was impressed.

Versatility: True, but he controls the dead so theres alot of potenetial in that aera

Reach/Range: One would assume their spells have the same range.

Swordskill: He has huge psychic power which he uses across the whole of Azeroth to predict and manipulate people's actions.....

Magic skill: Though that's not the definiation to Omniscient, he is so close he may aswell be.

Experience: Well why is this neccessary when we have skill above it? just a question, i agree Ganon is likely more experienced

Intelligence: Immense psychic power....though not the kind that can make your head go boom Speed: I meant overall, Ganon has tele and can fly, which IMO gives Ganon this.

Magic: Ganon creates monsters from scratch, revives powerful long dead dragons, frees powerful malevolent spirits, and sends castles crashing down while near death.

Versatility: And Ganon doesn't?

Reach: Reach is different than range, reach is melee based, range I agree is equal.

Swordskill: The same can be said about Ganon. He is constantly aware of the happenings of Hyrule and uses it to his advantage. Also, this does not prove Arthas is superior in swordskills.

Magic skill: Same.

Experience: That's the thing, I find Ganon to be more skilled.

Intelligence: That does not equate to intel IMO.

Remindme
Speed: I meant overall, Ganon has tele and can fly, which IMO gives Ganon this.

Magic: Ganon creates monsters from scratch, revives powerful long dead dragons, frees powerful malevolent spirits, and sends castles crashing down while near death.

Versatility: And Ganon doesn't?

Reach: Reach is different than range, reach is melee based, range I agree is equal.

Swordskill: The same can be said about Ganon. He is constantly aware of the happenings of Hyrule and uses it to his advantage. Also, this does not prove Arthas is superior in swordskills.

Magic skill: Same.

Experience: That's the thing, I find Ganon to be more skilled.

Intelligence: That does not equate to intel IMO.

Speed: Meh if you combine them then i guess. But i don't see how movement matters as they both seem to favour sword play

Magic: no counter

Versatility: Not to the extend arthas does

Swordskill: Illidan Battle, Arthas wins. Illidan duel weilds and is several times Ganon's age, plus was a front line soldier in an inter-plantary war

Magic skill: The connection to the Lich King also grants him part of the Lick King's power, thats how he got the deathknight powers

Experience: Well whatever the skill do i have to keep filling this one in?

Intelligence: Hmm....well it#s not Intel, it's Knowledge, which is near the same, which Arthas pwns Ganon at

Violent2Dope
Speed: Meh if you combine them then i guess. But i don't see how movement matters as they both seem to favour sword play

Magic: no counter

Versatility: Not to the extend arthas does

Swordskill: Illidan Battle, Arthas wins. Illidan duel weilds and is several times Ganon's age, plus was a front line soldier in an inter-plantary war

Magic skill: The connection to the Lich King also grants him part of the Lick King's power, thats how he got the deathknight powers

Experience: Well whatever the skill do i have to keep filling this one in?

Intelligence: Hmm....well it#s not Intel, it's Knowledge, which is near the same, which Arthas pwns Ganon at Speed: Ganon can combine both. He could use magic and swordplay if he wished, can fly, all that jazz. He is overall faster.

Versatility: Ganon has overfilled the entire town of Hyrule with Redeads, revived the long dead dragon Volvagia and controlled him, and freed the spirit Bongo Bongo to guard the Shadow Temple. Not to mention in TP he was shown summoning wraiths to attacks Link.

Reach:...I just said that.

Swordskill: For one, that is A>B>C logic. Also, how old is Illidan? Ganon is thousands of years old. Ganon lived amond the Gerudo people, who were known for their swordsmanship, and Ganon was well known as the best.

Magic Skill: Ganon has the power of a literal god, the kind that creates worlds and stuff.

Experience: What?

Intelligence: No it isn't, psychic abilities are not knowledge, and Ganon has immense knowledge of sorcery, and has more knowledge on the Triforce than any in the series. He is the smartest person in LoZ.

Remindme
Speed: Ganon can combine both. He could use magic and swordplay if he wished, can fly, all that jazz. He is overall faster.

Versatility: Ganon has overfilled the entire town of Hyrule with Redeads, revived the long dead dragon Volvagia and controlled him, and freed the spirit Bongo Bongo to guard the Shadow Temple. Not to mention in TP he was shown summoning wraiths to attacks Link.

Reach:...I just said that.

Swordskill: For one, that is A>B>C logic. Also, how old is Illidan? Ganon is thousands of years old. Ganon lived amond the Gerudo people, who were known for their swordsmanship, and Ganon was well known as the best.

Magic Skill: Ganon has the power of a literal god, the kind that creates worlds and stuff.

Experience: What?

Intelligence: No it isn't, psychic abilities are not knowledge, and Ganon has immense knowledge of sorcery, and has more knowledge on the Triforce than any in the series. He is the smartest person in LoZ.

Speed: Ganon

Reflexes: Arthas

Versatility: Arthas is on the Lich Kings side, who controls all of the undead in Azeroth except a minor band lead by sylvannas. Ganon can't comapre to that

Reach: opps sorry must've missed it. Ganon has better reach then. But it's not long enough to provide him with a decont advantage

Swordskill: Illidan.........not exactly sure, probably around 1,200 years or more. I didn't mean to make it abc logic, but rather, you see that fight, and Arthas shows awesome skill in it.

Magic Skill: Is that so? i want proof, the power part of the triforce didn't create the world, it made it a livable habitat

Intelligence: I disagree, using Psychic power the LK prodicted everyone moves with perfect accuracy. Ganon mainpulated people, he didn't basically control their movements as the Lich did. He's like Sidious in the SW movies, behind the scenes from day 1

Darth Extecute
Ner'Zhul isn't omniscient.. Not even close..

Frostmourne cannot drain a soul upon impact..

Unless Ganon is vournable to dark magic, there isn't much DK Arthas can do.. I'd give this fight to Ganon.. Arthas is more or less a wuss in combat.. Sure, he has his advantages and strength, but I think he'll loose this..

I got too lazy to read trough all your feat listing and comparing stuff, and wont bother..

I got a glimpse of Illidan being mentioned, and he's somewhat 15.000 years old, I think.. Arthas pre-fusion should not be able to bring Illidan bleeding to the ground, but Illidan during the fight bared his defense and gave Arthas an opening..

Illidan > Arthas in plain close-combat 9/10

If this was after the fusion, then Ganon would probably go down.. But Arthas with the mere powers of the deathknight probably wouldn't be capable of it..

Remindme
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Ner'Zhul isn't omniscient.. Not even close..

Illidan > Arthas in plain close-combat 9/10

He has immense Pyschic power, it's close enough, plus how exactly do you explain all the event going exactly as LK anticipated?

That i can't make heads or tails of.....YOU SEE ARTHAS BEAT ILLIDAN IN A WEAKENED STATE! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!!?!

Darth Extecute
He has immense Pyschic power, it's close enough, plus how exactly do you explain all the event going exactly as LK anticipated?

That i can't make heads or tails of.....YOU SEE ARTHAS BEAT ILLIDAN IN A WEAKENED STATE! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!!?!

Ner'Zhul got a vast mind, yes.. His immense mental powers do give him a cunning hand indeed, but it's not even near omniscient.. His mind was increased in his frozen state.. He's most likely one of the smartest ((if not THE smartest)) entity in the Warcraft universe, but he isn't omniscient.. To be omniscient, you are supposed to know as good as everything..

Ner'Zhul didn't know that his soul would spill out when he launched his sword trough the frozen barrier and Azeroth.. He anticipated the events due a vast mind, and not omniscience..

He can see trough all scourge on Azeroth.. That's how he knows what's going on..

However, not sure why we're discussing Ner'Zhul so closely.. It's Arthas that does the fighting..

Arthas was regaining his powers if you dont remember that part.. And as I said, Illidan flawed.. He bared his defense and Arthas found an opening, cutting him down..

Why the caps, btw? It wont help you get any points trough..

Remindme
Ner'Zhul got a vast mind, yes.. His immense mental powers do give him a cunning hand indeed, but it's not even near omniscient.. His mind was increased in his frozen state.. He's most likely one of the smartest ((if not THE smartest)) entity in the Warcraft universe, but he isn't omniscient.. To be omniscient, you are supposed to know as good as everything..

Ner'Zhul didn't know that his soul would spill out when he launched his sword trough the frozen barrier and Azeroth.. He anticipated the events due a vast mind, and not omniscience..

He can see trough all scourge on Azeroth.. That's how he knows what's going on..

However, not sure why we're discussing Ner'Zhul so closely.. It's Arthas that does the fighting..

Umm, it's stated on WoWwiki Ner'zhul has vast psychic powers, thats why he was able to anticipate most events

Arthas was regaining his powers if you dont remember that part.. And as I said, Illidan flawed.. He bared his defense and Arthas found an opening, cutting him down..

Why the caps, btw? It wont help you get any points trough..

No, but i was like wtf, unlike you i don't control myself ;p

Arthas > Illidan in blade-play, tried and proven, that simple.

Darth Extecute
Umm, it's stated on WoWwiki Ner'zhul has vast psychic powers, thats why he was able to anticipate most events

No, but i was like wtf, unlike you i don't control myself ;p

Arthas > Illidan in blade-play, tried and proven, that simple.

Sure, it says on WoWwiki that Ner'Zhgul has vast psychic powers (( I dont know, I haven't looked that up )) but what does it matter? This is Arthas fighting, and not Ner'Zhul..

And as I said, Illidan flawed.. He made a misstake..

Remindme
Sure, it says on WoWwiki that Ner'Zhgul has vast psychic powers (( I dont know, I haven't looked that up )) but what does it matter? This is Arthas fighting, and not Ner'Zhul..

And as I said, Illidan flawed.. He made a misstake..

Well LK gave him advice in other events if i remember the game correctly

Albert Einstien:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Darth Extecute
Well LK gave him advice in other events if i remember the game correctly

Albert Einstien:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

LK gave him advices of things he knew was occuring.. Because he can see trough the eyes of every dead being on the planet..

Violent2Dope
Speed: Ganon

Reflexes: Arthas

Versatility: Arthas is on the Lich Kings side, who controls all of the undead in Azeroth except a minor band lead by sylvannas. Ganon can't comapre to that

Reach: opps sorry must've missed it. Ganon has better reach then. But it's not long enough to provide him with a decont advantage

Swordskill: Illidan.........not exactly sure, probably around 1,200 years or more. I didn't mean to make it abc logic, but rather, you see that fight, and Arthas shows awesome skill in it.

Magic Skill: Is that so? i want proof, the power part of the triforce didn't create the world, it made it a livable habitat

Intelligence: I disagree, using Psychic power the LK prodicted everyone moves with perfect accuracy. Ganon mainpulated people, he didn't basically control their movements as the Lich did. He's like Sidious in the SW movies, behind the scenes from day 1 Reflexes: Ganon, despite having his sword down pointing at the ground, had the reflexes to swing his sword up and block Link's quick slashes, and jumps to the side of Link's blows and does a counter stab the moment he lands.

Versatility: I agree Arthas has more control over the undead, but Ganon still has more versatility, he has a wider range of powers.

Reach: Ganon has 4-4.5' long arms, with a 6-8' long blade, that's a pretty signifigant reach advantage.

Swordskill: Then Ganon is far older. Ganon shows great skill with his blade as well.

Magic skill: Wrong. The Power made the earth, Courage made the creatures, Wisdom made the law. On this shit com I'm using I can't get the vid, it's on youtube tho.

Intelligence: That still doesn't prove superior knowledge, oh, and it's not like Nerzhul is Arthas' mind, he can only speak to him.

Remindme
Reflexes: Ganon, despite having his sword down pointing at the ground, had the reflexes to swing his sword up and block Link's quick slashes, and jumps to the side of Link's blows and does a counter stab the moment he lands.

Versatility: I agree Arthas has more control over the undead, but Ganon still has more versatility, he has a wider range of powers.

Reach: Ganon has 4-4.5' long arms, with a 6-8' long blade, that's a pretty signifigant reach advantage.

Swordskill: Then Ganon is far older. Ganon shows great skill with his blade as well.

Magic skill: Wrong. The Power made the earth, Courage made the creatures, Wisdom made the law. On this shit com I'm using I can't get the vid, it's on youtube tho.

Intelligence: That still doesn't prove superior knowledge, oh, and it's not like Nerzhul is Arthas' mind, he can only speak to him.

To be honest Darth E. is a bigger WoW nerd (lol, joke stick out tongue) than me so if he says Arthas loses, I don't have anything more to debate here with

Darth Extecute
Reflexes: Ganon, despite having his sword down pointing at the ground, had the reflexes to swing his sword up and block Link's quick slashes, and jumps to the side of Link's blows and does a counter stab the moment he lands.

Intelligence: That still doesn't prove superior knowledge, oh, and it's not like Nerzhul is Arthas' mind, he can only speak to him. Originally posted by Remindme
To be honest Darth E. is a bigger WoW nerd (lol, joke stick out tongue) than me so if he says Arthas loses, I don't have anything more to debate here with

Arthas holds great strength, but from what I've heard of Ganon- Arthas doesn't have much to do here.. Illidan would probably woop Ganon asses, but Arthas just doesn't have enough experience and power to comprehend.. Arthas powers are more austere than Ganons.. And he lack both the physical strength and experience that Ganon has..

Violent2Dope
How would Illidan beat Ganon?

Remindme

He's got a spell for everything (probably got one to wipe his own ass, because i can't see him being about to do it with the fingernails he's got)

plus his eyes see all magic.

Violent2Dope
So? He can see al magic? What the hell does that do for him? Ganon doesn't even need to shit anymore.

Darth Extecute

Well, by using his skills of course..

Violent2Dope
Well, by using his skills of course.. And what makes his skills superior to Ganon's?

Remindme
And what makes his skills superior to Ganon's?

Night elf with demonic abilities too

See's all magic
Being Elven makes his more precise in combat
The blades he wields once belong to a demon stronger than Mannaroth
Huge range of magic spells
Can form anti-magic barriers
Has demon blood in his veins

Violent2Dope
Night elf with demonic abilities too

See's all magic
Being Elven makes his more precise in combat
The blades he wields once belong to a demon stronger than Mannaroth
Huge range of magic spells
Can form anti-magic barriers
Has demon blood in his veins Ganon is an elf.
Ganon wields a blade created by the Sages, which was capable of harming even him.
Has huge range of magical spells
Can imprison powerful spellcasters(Zelda) in crystal prisons, despite not being physically there
Is physically very powerful
Is very fast despite size
Is a master swordsman since youth
Is an ancient demon reborn
Wields power of an actual god
Genius

Diamond Kisses
Arthas sucks! Ganon is 10 times stronger, 10 times cooler and 10 times more of everything a man can be! raver

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Arthas sucks! Ganon is 10 times stronger, 10 times cooler and 10 times more of everything a man can be! raver YAY! DK IS BACK!

Diamond Kisses
For now! Internet connection issues, but I am getting there stick out tongue

My brother will come over tomorrow and have a look at it yes

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
For now! Internet connection issues, but I am getting there stick out tongue

My brother will come over tomorrow and have a look at it yes Yay! I think it's been pretty much agreed Ganon wins this.

Remindme
Yeah, next time Iliidan crubs Ganon teehee stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Yeah, next time Iliidan crubs Ganon teehee stick out tongue Okay, Illidan is strong, but he DOES NOT curb Ganon.

Remindme
Lol i'm only messing stick out tongue

It's a good fight, and terribly close, but i would give my vote to Illy

Violent2Dope
Lol i'm only messing stick out tongue

It's a good fight, and terribly close, but i would give my vote to Illy From what I DO know, I would give it to Ganon. Also, check my Goku vs. Pyron thread, I'm challenging Phenom on a Battlezone.

Remindme
From what I DO know, I would give it to Ganon. Also, check my Goku vs. Pyron thread, I'm challenging Phenom on a Battlezone.

fair enough

Lol, coolies, this i gotsta see ^-^

Diamond Kisses
Illidan > Ganon > Arthas stick out tongue

At least I think so ermm

Violent2Dope
We don't care what you think!!! mad

JK hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.