a question for all you avatar fanatics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjawarrior
there is an avatar fan who said the avatar could beat goku. who do you think would win the avatar or goku confused

ninjawarrior
personally I think he's nuts

Ban Mido
O_O...I had no idea the avatar could destroy planets and take such a beating =/....actually I didn't even know he was powerful at all ^_^;;;;....I..thought he just kinda...shot water...like squirtle..or..something of that sort to be honest XD

Still I mean...even with the water and all..I'm going to have to give this to Goku...I totally seen him swim once so water shouldn't be too much of a problem haha ^_^;;, sorry for my lack of knowledge on Avatar >.<

~Forever*Alone~
i dont care who could beat who, i just prefer Aang.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
there is an avatar fan who said the avatar could beat goku. who do you think would win the avatar or goku confused haermm

ninjawarrior
my friend ias an avatar fanatic & I want him to see other avatar fans think avatar would lose

Tallis
I love avatar. More so than Dragon Ball Z.

But for anyone to say that Aang could beat Goku, is complete blasphemy. Goku moves several times the speed of Sound, is capable of lifting 40 tons in his base form, capable of destroying several planets with a blink of his eye.

Aang might be able to make Volcanoes Explode, cause Earthquakes and split islands, make tornadoes, and Cause Giant Tsunamis. But none of that is relevant when your fighting a guy who moves so fast it looks like your not even moving to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.