AWE deleted scenes: forum style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hey
Whether you loved AWE or hated it, let's create some deleted scenes.

Right before parlay:

Elizabeth: All right, first act as pirate king done. Now we have to go get Will.

Barbossa: Will's still around? Oh, I guess he is. When do you want to go and do that?

Jack: What makes you think you're coming with us to get him?

Barbossa: I don't know. I don't like the idea of you out of my sight. You might just take off with the Pearl, MY ship, you know.

Elizabeth: Back to this again...

Jack: MY ship. I had it long before you mutinied.

Elizabeth: Meanwhile, back in the pirate court, we were discussing a parlay.

Jack: No good. Jones will be there with his legs in buckets of water and life will generally suck for everyone involved from that point on.

Elizabeth: Psh, after all we've been through, Jack, I think the worst is over.

Barbossa: I'm not bringing little Jack then.

Elizabeth: Why not?

Barbossa: He's meant to live a long and fulfilling life, not a sucky one from going to parlay.

Elizabeth: Hopeless.

CUT TO Parlay

PirateDiva
lmao!! Hmmm If i think of one i'll put it up!lol

katelovespirate
good call , Willo. we needed this. smile

T.Maria
Willo, brilliant idea!!
Ok lets try one smile

**Warning: I may suck at this**

Scene: jack,liz and barbie are having a little chat as they are walking along the beach towards will, beckett and jones

Jack: This is all your fault...You and your bloody brethren court...If i'd of had my way, i would still be sat in old what's-his-faces locker waiting for my ever impending doom...

Elizabeth: Yes, Jack...because we're all having the time of our lives here, walking along this sandy strip of land...

Jack: Thats another thing...If it wasn't for you and you're blood brethren court, i wouldn't be walking along right now, feeling like i was creating a sandcastle in my left boot!

Barboza: Are we quite finished, Jack?

Jack: NO! And another thing-

Elizabeth: Jack, now really isnt the time for idle chit-chat...we've got to look like we mean business or fish face and the poisoned dwarf will take advantage.

Jack: Fine, Mrs Bossy Britches...Who died and made you queen?

Barboza: I think that would be you, Jack.

Jack: Damn my half baked plans!!

Barboza: Do we even know what we're supposed to be bargaining for?

Elizabeth: Not sure...I was just gonna roll with whatever plan jack happens to have up his sleeve.

Jack: Oh, well thats just brilliant...The one time you decide to go along with a plan of mine, and its the one time when I have no idea what I'm doing.

Barboza: PLEASE be kidding me?

Jack: Its alright, Mate. Freestyling never hurt anyone...

Elizabeth: great...Davy jones locker, here we come...

Jack: That's the plan, darlin'.

tee_pirategirl
LOL! I love this. I NEEEEEED this. You should add more cause it's a brilliant idea

willofthewisp
Very good, T. Maria. You don't suck one bit.

The very first scene you DIDN'T see.

Soldier: Okay, kid. Last chance, what is the significance of that coin you have? If you tell us, we'll let you live.

Boy: But the French pirate with the rouge-covered cheeks said to keep this safe in case he and the other members of the brethren court needed them to summon the sea goddess Calypso again....oops.

Guard: Ah, they're a summoning device. I think we'll kill you anyway.

(Kid is dragged out of his cell by the guard. He holds his coin tightly in his fist.)

Guard: Hey, Roberts! Get this kid a stool for his hanging.

Roberts: Ha ha ha, stool.

Guard: Get going! Now, young sir, you're about to see what happens to little boys that talk to pirates.

Kid: You can't treat people this way! One day, the poor, dirty, working class will rise up and sing a sea shanty and it will cause more problems than you'll ever know!

Guard: Well, it's a good thing I'm stationed here and not out in Singapore, isn't it? Now step up there!

(Kid breaks into song)

katelovespirate
okay, I know we've all talked about this, and this isn't sour grapes, this is just the ending scene that got cut for timing reasons.

Jack is in his clipper, with his rum, in what we all saw was the last scene. As he hums and stumbles around, he pulls out a telescope and glances about the sea. He suddenly does a double-take.

Jack: That can't be right. Jacky, I keep tellin ya, it's time to cut back on the rum. (Jack thinks about what he just said, then starts laughing--- yeah right!)

He lifts the telescope back up and we get the shot--- it's Elizabeth in a larger, better outfitted boat, with a telescope, looking straight back at him.

Jack suddenly leaps over his supplies and reaches for the piece of map he stole from Barbossa, which has been replaced by a chinese fan. Jack curses under his breath, then shouts towards Elizabeth's boat:

Jack: In case you didn't notice, Mrs. Turner, I have the compass! Good luck sailing the dark and dismal sea without it!

Elizabeth: (shouting back) I don't plan on sailing without it!

Jack: (about to shout back something clever, then pauses) Care to enlighten me?

The boats have gradually moved closer together, so that Elizabeth can speak normally from the deck of her ship.

Elizabeth: I'm taking you captive. I can't bring this ship into port by myself, nor do I intend to brave the dangers surrounding the fountain of youth on my own. (Jack notices a canon on her ship, aimed at his) Will you come peacefully, or must I blow your pathetic raft out of the water first?

Jack just grins, then the screen goes black.

willofthewisp
That could have been a fun direction, Kate.

(Swann entering the afterlife)

Swann: Not so bad. Alexander the Great, hi! I was a ruler too, of sorts. Oh, and there's Magellan. Hi! I'm a sailor too, of sorts.

Angel of the Sea: Governor Swaaaaannnnnn

Swann: Aaaauuuggh!

Angel: Sorry. Much has happened since your passing. Your daughter is married and carrying a child.

Swann: Literally or figuratively?

Angel: Uh, literally married and expecting a child.

Swann: Oh. Capital!

Angel: A power higher than myself has decided to send you back to care for her since her husband is cursed for the next ten years.

Swann: Grr, she stayed with that Will. I was never 100% okay with that.

Angel: Fascinating. Anyway, you get to go back and surprise her. Live a long life, Grandpa.

Swann: Well, that turned out well. (gets back in his little boat to go back to the living, sees Darius walking around) Hey, Darius. You're a loser!

Tramps Lady
lol, these r hilariouswink

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
okay, I know we've all talked about this, and this isn't sour grapes, this is just the ending scene that got cut for timing reasons.

Jack is in his clipper, with his rum, in what we all saw was the last scene. As he hums and stumbles around, he pulls out a telescope and glances about the sea. He suddenly does a double-take.

Jack: That can't be right. Jacky, I keep tellin ya, it's time to cut back on the rum. (Jack thinks about what he just said, then starts laughing--- yeah right!)

He lifts the telescope back up and we get the shot--- it's Elizabeth in a larger, better outfitted boat, with a telescope, looking straight back at him.

Jack suddenly leaps over his supplies and reaches for the piece of map he stole from Barbossa, which has been replaced by a chinese fan. Jack curses under his breath, then shouts towards Elizabeth's boat:

Jack: In case you didn't notice, Mrs. Turner, I have the compass! Good luck sailing the dark and dismal sea without it!

The boats have gradually moved closer together, so that Elizabeth can speak normally from the deck of her ship.

Elizabeth: I'm taking you captive. I can't bring this ship into port by myself, nor do I intend to brave the dangers surrounding the fountain of youth on my own. (Jack notices a canon on her ship, aimed at his) Will you come peacefully, or must I blow your pathetic raft out of the water first?

OMG...I soooo love this deleted scene...it's kind of "romancing the stone"ish.......like when he sails into the streets of new york on the yacht....to take her away........

oh, if only....I wish I could type up a deleted scene...put too tired and frustrated to think of one today....I'm a big football fan..and my team lost today....in 3 overtimes!!!!! uggghhhh.....why oh why must everything I hope and pray for.....go to pot!!!!! oh well, such is the lot of my life...

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by katelovespirate

HOW I WISH... *wipes tear* that would be AWEsome, and would've made up for all-*takes pillow and twists it* those stupid Willabeth scenes and that... wretched awful- *throws pillow away hard* decision that they suddenly abandoned sparrabeth!

*shrieks* I WANT THAT PART MADDDEEEE!

willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c-Qu_md8FoE
How could we have left this out?

Beckett: Nothing personal, Jack. It's just good business.
Translation: Killing all your friends and you will get me promoted from head of EITC to Supreme Commander of the World.

(Jack and Elizabeth anxiously look out to the ocean)
Translation: This show is way overrated. They said Shamu would do a lot more tricks.

(The Flying Dutchman plunges out of the depths. The crew's sea-ness melts off of them. Bootstrap peels off the last starfish clinging to him)

Bootstrap's translation: That group facial did wonders!

Beckett: Ah. She survived.
Translation: Hee hee, Will's a girl.

(Will appears, sporting a new bandana and scar)

Will: Ready all the guns!
Translation: We're going to make this a quick battle cuz I want some marriage sex!

(Elizabeth looks overjoyed)
Translation: Did he say sex?

Jack: (looks overjoyed as well) Full cover!
Translation: Did he just say sex for Jack?

Barbossa: Aye! Full cover.
Translation: Hey! Let's hear it for the guy that made Will a married man! Hooray me.

(The captains positions their ships. Beckett starts to look worried.)

Nameless soldier: Orders, sir? Sir!
Translation: Nice knowing you. I'm bailing out!

Gibbs: Captain?
Translation: I want to watch Will and Liz have sex. Can't we make this quick?

Jack: Fire.
Translation: Oysters!

Gibbs: Fire!

Will: Fire!

Barbossa: Fire!

Elizabeth: Fire all!
Translation: Clams! Sh*t.

(Beckett trembles as he sees his last moments)
Translation: If I hadn't bargained for that compass. Dammit!

Beckett: It's just...good business.
Translation: If I had taken that shoe-shining job instead...

Nameless Soldier: Abandon ship!
Translation: Leave the short man!

(Beckett walks down the stairs)
Translation: Had I majored in French poetry instead...

(Beckett stops)
Translation: If I had only stuck with the piano lessons...

He dies and falls into a large EITC flag

willofthewisp
Okay, forgive me if someone's done this one.

(We see two swords crossed together on the beach with the waves crashing)
Translation: Ooh, I love you, metal sword.
Other sword's translation: You're so hot. C'mere, you!

(Will is putting on his boot, a little out of breath)
Translation: And not a cigarette in sight. Oh well, at least Gibbs isn't anywhere in sight either.

Will: I'm going to need the other one.
Translation: I'll trade you my bandana for it.

(Elizabeth models the boot on her stunning leg. Will looks pretty turned on by this, takes the boot off of her and starts kissing and nuzzling her leg)
Translation: Hmm, one would think after that horrible ordeal your leg would be dirty, pale, and unshaven. Oh well.

Will: It's nearly sunset.
Translation: Damn, just when I was ready to start again...

(The ship is out in the distance)
Translation: Will! Bootstrap stole my cookie!

Will: (picks up the chest with his heart inside) It's always belonged to you. Will you keep it safe?
Translation: No feeding it a lot of chips. I don't want its arteries clogged.

Elizabeth: Yes.
Translation: Only fruits and vegetables.

(Elizabeth puts the chest on a rock and runs after him)
Translation: This isn't really safe for the chest, but it'll be okay.

Elizabeth: Will! (jumps in his arms and they make out)
Translation: We have to make this sexier than The Odyssey.

Will: Keep a weather eye on the horizon.
Translation: Because if you're not here in 10 years, I might go a little psycho.

(Elizabeth is left on the beach alone)
Translation: What's this weird sensation I have? Could I be pregnant? Hey, Will?

(But he's already out to sea)

potcfan2003
wat's up wit hthe repeats?

willofthewisp
I accidentally posted these on the wrong thread. That's what happened. Pardon my blondeness.

tee_pirategirl
LOL!! YOu guys! The translations are amazing willo and the Governer Swann afterlife bit had me laughing out loud.

The JE deleted scene was a bit of hope/humor comedy scene that I enjoyed. Keep the thread alve cause you guys are amazing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.