The 'twin sister' of Kitana, Mileena

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

shin_gear
Har har first pic is godly.

MadMel
sexy/ugly mouthed babe FTW

Ridley_Prime
More respect to the ladies of MK:

Mileena vs Baraka-

YJ9ZuMGr7Nk

Mileena vs Sonya:

6HbNLiR1trY

Mud-fight FTW!

Snafu the Great
A long-overdue bump for the psycho Edenian-Tarkatan hybrid. And you thought Juri was nuts.

Mileena Vignette

NkIe20nDlBU

Mileena cosplay

_6cHcmhTfk8

Mileena Gameplay

2VWrqVzxIok

Grate the Vraya
Mileena is also a master of confusing players' penises.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. That cosplay is still orgasm-worthy, though.

Meioh_Hades
XD

I think that they've done a fantastic job with Mileena's appearance. Her body IS hot, but she truly has a monstrous face.

Mileena is the best "ugly sexy bi*ch" of fighting games' history.

And in the current timeline, since Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung and Sindel are no more, technically she's the Empress of Outworld.

However I find strange that Shao Kahn ordered Shang Tsung to "craft" a true child for him in the Flesh Pits... I mean, the "traditional method" to have children is nice to do... And looking at his victory pose in MK 2011 I think that even Shao Kahn likes it :P

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

Well as someone once put it, dying in Mortal Kombat is about as big a setback as spending a few hours at the DMV to get your driver's license renewed. stick out tongue Not to mention in Ed Boon's last interview at E3, he kind of implied towards the end that we haven't seen the last of a lot of the characters who died. It'll be interesting to see how their souls get taken out of Quan Chi's clutches in the next game if they do.

Shao Kahn, I'm not expecting to see make a comeback this time though since he's been punished accordingly by the Elder Gods, unlike in the old timeline, but Shang Tsung could still make a possible return (let's not forget that he was reborn in Armageddon after his and Quan Chi's bodies were blown up by Raiden's explosion in the Deception intro), and Shang did not appear among the dead warriors Quan Chi controlled in the netherrealm when Raiden confronted him, possibly implying that he's still alive elsewhere somehow. He could've just became old and weak again due to Shao Kahn taking the souls he had absorbed from him and transferred them into Sindel..

If you're right about all that though, then I guess Mileena would be the new ruler of Outworld for the time being, which is an awkward thought, with how childish she is by nature...

I-Drop
I really, really like her bandage costume.

BloodRawEngine
Would'a liked to also see it on Jade, personally >_>

But that's another discussion.

You're welcome. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.