Fan Fication

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genosha
So uh...I've been writing a bit, and I didn't see a fan fic thread, so..everything all in one place yeah?

Genosha
In the order they were written

Genosha
Since you asked and I was clubbed in the back of the head by the fairy of inspiration on my way back from dream...

Not graphic, but...unambiguous. So...forewarned, yeah?

"How much further?"

"Far." But you've been at it all day. You might as well give them a break. "Take a load off. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

They sit. They rest. They eat. And you lean back against the trunk of a tree in the shade. You don't know what kind of tree it is and you don't care. You're watching her. You can because, for once, she's not looking at you.

Yeah, there's the long slender legs, graceful arms and full breasts. All of that skin, a pale purple that's too exquisite to have been created in this f'd up mess that calls it's self a world. But, it's her eyes that grab you every time. They might seem empty at a glance, but when you look closer, when you can stand to, they're not. Those eyes are full to the top with hope and trust and love that somehow hasn't been beaten out of her yet. Her every thought and feeling broadcasts in those eyes because she still doesn't know how to conceal or deceive and will probably never get a chance to learn.

You catch the other one out of the corner of your eye, the leash dangling because it's safe here. You're an animal and a brute, but you're not stupid. You see what they are. Your faithful dog and your faithful b__. The dark leather would stand out sharply against the her pale, slender neck. Those fragile wrists and ankles would wear chains like jewels. But she doesn't need a leash. You wouldn't have to chain her. All you'd have to do is say...

"C'mere Clarice." And she would. She'd stand in front of you waiting for you to tell her what you want. "On your knees Clarice." And she'd obey, because she doesn't know how to do anything else. She'd look up at you, big white eyes telling you she trusts you. "Open your mouth Clarice." Questions might filler eyes then, but all you'd have to do is gently brush her cheek and tell her, "I need this," and she would open herself to you.

You close your eyes and rest your head against the tree, letting your mind go where your body wants to. It would be so easy. And it would feel so good to have all of that innocence wrapped around you; to bury yourself in something so perfect and pure that you're blind to the ugliness all around you for a little while.

And you could be her first. Sure, others had used her body; she was born in the pens. But you would be the first that she gave herself to freely, the first she loved.

And even though she's so small, your hand is almost as big as her head, and seems so delicate, you wouldn't have to be gentle. You could be what you are. You could let the animal out. Because even at your most brutal, you can't match half of what she's already been though.

It would be easy, but you'd be a monster to take that innocence for yourself. You'd only have to walk two steps to find a man who deserved it more. You remember the other one. Ok three. You pound the thoughts down into the pit of your stomach where digestion can send them where they belong, and get yourself ready to be the protector, the father.

"Sir?" You hear the questioning lilt in her voice, it's a voice with music in it. Each word so perfectly formed that it dances along your outer ear before sinking into your brain. You could hear that voice chanting your name, all you'd have to do is ask.

You open your eyes, knowing you shouldn't, knowing you're not ready, knowing what you'll see. You're not disappointed. She stands head tilted in way that she thinks is questioning, but exposes her throat to you. Her hands are behind her back because she doesn't know what to do with them, but it thrusts her breasts forward as if in offering. You could show her what to do with those slim fingered hands. You know what they're for.

But really it's the eyes. It's always the eyes. Looking at you with concern. She knows you need something. She wants to give it to you, if you just tell her... You shouldn't. You let her think of you as a father....

F_ it. None of you are gonna survive long enough for it to matter anyway.

"C'mere Clarice."

"Yes Mr. Creed?"

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha
BTW

the origional ending to Pete/Kitty was

"I'm not sorry. I refuse to be Sorry."

"I know but...neither am I."
...And I forgot the Italics sad

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha
Genosha, Disgruntled Ninja of the Black Lotus Clan, give a sigh of relief. Her hand trembles slightly from fatigue as she sets the pen aside.

Done at last. She's put the Words on paper, now she can rest.

There's a sudden chill in the air behind her. A draft. But she knows it's something else.

"Please." She whispers. "I can't."

His voice deep but light. It's hollow, empty of feeling, empty of warmth. It echoes within itself. "You will." She tries to resist, but she's only human. She shudders and doesn't want to know if it's fear or...something else.

"There's no more." Her voice, she always thought it was a strong voice, quivers.

She feels him lean in behind her and closes her eyes, refusing to look at the hands braced on the desk to either side of her. Refusing to acknowledge the arms caging her in.

"You will make more. Our half will be told."

"It's too ugly. I'm happy now."

"You said you loved us. Make one of those neat little circles you like so much. Make it whole. Make it fit."

She knows that she's already consented, the pen is in her hand, but she makes a final plea. "Someone else could do it better, someone with more time, someone who doesn't need to sleep."

"You can sleep when you finish what you started, Genosha."

"My name's not Genosha."

"Really. Are you sure?"

"..." Her hand hovers over the paper. "How many?"

His voice is already cold, but it drops a few degrees. "I do NOT like to repeat myself. But...for love...Make it Whole."

A small sob escapes her throat and lands on the paper mixed with a few wet drops. Four...maybe five. It's too much, but...she's only a human. How could she be expected to fight the monsters. Make it whole, make it balanced, make it complete.

*sob*

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha

hugekent
Hahaha, bloody hell.

Genosha
Originally posted by hugekent
Hahaha, bloody hell.

Um...'Hahaha'...? is that mocking or laughing at my wit and humor?

'bloody hell'...? an exclaimation of surprize, horror, or awe?

BTW I somehow managed to spell fiction wrong. sad

I'm so fired.

hugekent
Originally posted by Genosha
Um...'Hahaha'...? is that mocking or laughing at my wit and humor?

'bloody hell'...? an exclaimation of surprize, horror, or awe?

BTW I somehow managed to spell fiction wrong. sad

I'm so fired.
It was mostly in awe.

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha

Genosha
Ok, I'm having some issues with my crittics on this end of cyberspace. All I can get from people are general comments like, pretty good. keep up the good work. Not so terrible as that other stuff you made us read. X who? why did you write in 2nd person. kind of raunchy, and so on.

What I NEED is honest critisim. Don't sweat the typos and in some cases whole words missing. I've found most of that and fixed it on the originals.

What I'm looking for is Do I capture the mind set of a given character in your opinion?

Do you get what the point of a scene is (and they're more scenes than stories)?

What parts jump out and say 'No, this is f'd up'?

And by contrast what parts really stand out as 'yeah that's how it should go' or 'That isn't right, but who cares it's cool'?

And so far, from people I know I've got, two votes for Sinister as the fave. I thought that one was mostly crap, so I'm curious as to why it was liked.

In anticipation of a generous outpouring of 'You Suck, but let me tell you exactly why, so maybe you won't suck so much next time'...Thanks big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.