Vigoor Emperor(Ninja Gaiden) vs. Pyron(Darkstalkers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Just a fight I thot may be good. I have little info on VE, so I will only defend Pyron. Both at primes. Battle takes place where Busa fought VE. Pyron is restricted to a human size.

shin_gear
If he's restricted to human size...then I'm giving my vote to the Emperor. Not bothering to explain why.

Violent2Dope
Kay. I say that B.B. Hood one shots VE. Not bothering to say why.

shin_gear
I'm giving my vote V2D. You don't have to agree with my opinion. I'm just giving it without wanting to argue.

Violent2Dope
I just don't like it when people come onto a thread and say someone wins without saying why. Also, I need info on VE, I don't know much about him, and you probably have more knowledge on him than anyone here.

shin_gear
You could avoid the problem next time by making a poll. erm

As for info on the emperor, I'll just post this video of him. You can then draw conclusions.hXmi-5LosMA

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
You could avoid the problem next time by making a poll. erm

As for info on the emperor, I'll just post this video of him. You can then draw conclusions.hXmi-5LosMA Thanks. He seems to be very slow. Pyron is far faster. Really, that did not make me think he can take Pyron at all.

Darkstorm Zero
That actually reminded me a lot of Mundus.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
That actually reminded me a lot of Mundus. ...Yeah it kinda does.

Burning thought
he reminds me of mopatop from mopatops shop the kids program, he has big ears and they look like those wings on that things head

http://www.citv.co.uk/static/mopatop1.jpg

TricksterPriest
Restricting Pyron to human form hurts his chances, but I'd still give him the nod. VE never demonstrated the kind of power Pyron did.

Burning thought
Pyron destroys planets with chest beams ftw....

shin_gear
VE is durable enough to stand in lava while fighting.

I think turning a vast garden into an underground hell by getting on two feet is more impressive than what mini-sized Pyron showed in the OVA. erm

Burning thought

I think turning a vast garden into an underground hell by getting on two feet is more impressive than what mini-sized Pyron showed in the OVA. erm

good point, this is mini one not chest beam absorbtion

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Restricting Pyron to human form hurts his chances, but I'd still give him the nod. VE never demonstrated the kind of power Pyron did.

co-sign.

But I'm just thinking Pyron will get pissed and simply decide to abrosb the fricking planet.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
never played darkstalkers and i've played ninja gaiden but never got up to the part where you face vigoor emperor. But by researching I can conclude that pyron would destroy

Csdabest
Sorry. Ryubusa makes them look slow.

Csdabest
For second I thought we were talking about Devil Incarnate. but yeah VE for the win

Violent2Dope

I think turning a vast garden into an underground hell by getting on two feet is more impressive than what mini-sized Pyron showed in the OVA. erm Too bad OVA is noncanon. Oh, and mini sun>>>>>lava.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.