The Best of The New Warriors vs. The Best of the Teen Titans Part I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Firestar
Speed Ball
Power Pax
Nova
Turbo
Time Slip

Vs.

Starfire
Red Star
Impulse
Donna Troy
PowerBoy
Cyborg

Stips for the fight. All flyers start in the air, All powers are activated to prevent a speed blitzing of the other team. Example, If Impluse tries to speed blitz Speed ball he will hit his shield, and if he tries to speed blitz power pax, pax is already in gas form or in light speed mode. If Time slip tries to time manip speed blitz, she is met by a shield from Power boy or matched by Impulse. So how would this round one fight go?

These are all the most current of the characters I named. this is Impulse before he turned into flash.

SuperiorTech
I would have to go with the titan's just seem's like to much power for the new warriors.I dont know that this is a fare match up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I would have to go with the titan's just seem's like to much power for the new warriors.I dont know that this is a fare match up.

Fire Star is teh Uber. And can fire massive amounts of beams. Able to disperse energy attacks. Speed ball can't be knocked out, or hurt, and hits harder than a semi moving at top speed.
Timeslip can control time and moves much like Zoom. Nova has the power of the world mine right now. Power pax has ALL of the power of The power pack in one being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.