Ganon and Sephiroth v.s. Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/GanondorfTP.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

v.s.

http://www.ucandaire.org/imaj/Ak+Namun/darth-nihilus-3.jpg
http://www.starwars-union.de/bilder/lexikon/20061001Sion.jpg

Who wins?

NO Invunerability.
NO Force Kill.

Remindme
Nihilus solo's, Force death FTW

Sol Valentine
Made an Edit.

Remindme
Ah....ok

Nihilus solo's, Force lightning FTW

Nihilus's force powers are too vast, V2D Back me up here, you know his feats

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Ah....ok

Nihilus solo's, Force lightning FTW

Nihilus's force powers are too vast, V2D Back me up here, you know his feats Seph and Ganon take this. Sion will be easily and quickly dispatched to tell you the truth. Then they could blitz Nihilus.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Seph and Ganon take this. Sion will be easily and quickly dispatched to tell you the truth. Then they could blitz Nihilus.

Thought he was immortal? Sion

Manslayer
Only on malachor V, No where else but there. He may survive on dark side empowered worlds slightly longer.

And giving nihilus his force kill attack even if you did would be of no use at all seeing that it only effects those touched by the force as commen sense points out if you played K2.

And since sion is an overrated bullshit character along with darth bane, im going to go with sephiroth on this one.

For a duel? Nihilus may win against both of them, and even if he uses force crush or choke, we have never seen it pose a threat to anybody

Violent2Dope
I lol at what you said about Sion haha! And Remindme, Sol took off any invulnerability, which would consist of Sion and Ganon.

Remindme
I lol at what you said about Sion haha! And Remindme, Sol took off any invulnerability, which would consist of Sion and Ganon.

Oh, okies, well i donm't know that much about SW so if you say it's Ganon an Seph i'm behind you

Violent2Dope
Thing is, Sion has nothing over Ganon or Seph. Nihilus is a big threat,but by himself would fall.

Remindme
Thing is, Sion has nothing over Ganon or Seph. Nihilus is a big threat,but by himself would fall.
so what your saying is if Nihilus didn't have a shit ally this would be a good fight?

Burning thought
give him kain as an ally!!

Violent2Dope
so what your saying is if Nihilus didn't have a shit ally this would be a good fight? Yeah lol.

Manslayer
Just to add to that, nihilus alone will rape sephiroth.

His precognition will tell him all of sephiroths next moves thus nihilus counters them and manhandles sephiroth.

Force users are omnipotent to non force users

Burning thought
Originally posted by Manslayer

His precognition will tell him all of sephiroths next moves thus nihilus counters them and manhandles sephiroth.

you mean omniecient, your credibilty is going to drop by a 100 skyscrapers worth if you really meant omnipotent, even Omniecent is rubbish

Remindme

In swordplay? Assuming as always the the saber does't burn Seph's i doubt it

Though yes, they can predict and counter non force users attacks, Sephiroth is part of Jenova, thus is much much faster (in terms of reflexes) than any force user i know of.

Plus Sephiroth has displayed better skill than Nihilus you have nothing to back your point with

Manslayer
Originally posted by Burning thought
you mean omniecient, your credibilty is going to drop by a 100 skyscrapers worth if you really meant omnipotent, even Omniecent is rubbish

Do you know the meaning of omnipotent? Or are you blatantly being an idiot refusing to accept the fact that force users are omnipotent to non force users meaning they know what they will do next and the ability to read their thoughts?

Heres a metaphor

Omniscient as you couldn't spell it refers to the omniscient narrator in a novel when a statement is being made by none of the characters but the writer himself

Burning thought
Do you know the meaning of omnipotent? Or are you blatantly being an idiot refusing to accept the fact that force users are omnipotent to non force users meaning they know what they will do next and the ability to read their thoughts?

Heres a metaphor

Omniscient as you couldn't spell it refers to the omniscient narrator in a novel when a statement is being made by none of the characters but the writer himself

Omniescience
Omniscience is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe

Omnipotence
Omnipotence (literally, "all power"wink is power with no limits i.e. unlimited power

oh i know, saying force users are all powerful against non-force users when i could name non-force users that could kill 10000 force users with a blink is foolish.

Manslayer
In swordplay? Assuming as always the the saber does't burn Seph's i doubt it Considering the fact that there is nothing which states sephs sword is unbreakable, the LS will slice through it

Though yes, they can predict and counter non force users attacks, Sephiroth is part of Jenova, thus is much much faster (in terms of reflexes) than any force user i know of. Really? Apparantly i will tear this assertion of yours to pieces.

Firstly though sephiroth moves extremely fast we still are able to follow his movements in AC.

Secondly powerful force users have an ability which allows them to move faster than the eye can see

How can i back this up? The DE audio book states that the lightsaber duel between luke and the emperor in Dark empire is so intence and so great that they were moving so fast that even leia couldnt see either of them, it appeared as if both became invisible and the fight is so great that they sent enough evergy to kill nearby storm troopers.

Secondly mace has also been described to move faster than light such that he has been described as invisible in his duel with kar vastor during the clone wars.

Darth vader whom also used this ability to evade a blaster bolt after it was fired.

And force speed is a basic core force ability as the source books states

Plus Sephiroth has displayed better skill than Nihilus you have nothing to back your point with And nihilus hasnt displayed any good dueling skills either so hence forth sephiroth wins but oops i forgot, nihilus uses a lightsaber which cuts through everything save for cortosis , metal enhanced by sith alchemy and orbalisks.

In terms for dueling skills, sephiroth beats nihilus by a far margin but when nihilus uses the force? Sephiroth has absolutely no chances seeing that force grip and force crush have shown to kill non force users instantly

Manslayer
Originally posted by Burning thought
oh i know, saying force users are all powerful against non-force users when i could name non-force users that could kill 10000 force users with a blink is foolish. Right , entitys like sin, galactus and all that can kill force users, simply because they have demonstrated greater power.

In this case against people like sephiroth, ryu hayabusa and a few others, they have no chance when they come face to face with a strong force user

SHM
*sigh*

Why some people think Sephiroth is just a guy with a sword?

Manslayer
^ Doesnt change the fact he cant out run the force nor contend with an omnipotent being

Remindme
Considering the fact that there is nothing which states sephs sword is unbreakable, the LS will slice through it
Really? Apparantly i will tear this assertion of yours to pieces.

Firstly though sephiroth moves extremely fast we still are able to follow his movements in AC.

Secondly powerful force users have an ability which allows them to move faster than the eye can see

How can i back this up? The DE audio book states that the lightsaber duel between luke and the emperor in Dark empire is so intence and so great that they were moving so fast that even leia couldnt see either of them, it appeared as if both became invisible and the fight is so great that they sent enough evergy to kill nearby storm troopers.

Secondly mace has also been described to move faster than light such that he has been described as invisible in his duel with kar vastor during the clone wars.

Darth vader whom also used this ability to evade a blaster bolt after it was fired.

And force speed is a basic core force ability as the source books states

And nihilus hasnt displayed any good dueling skills either so hence forth sephiroth wins but oops i forgot, nihilus uses a lightsaber which cuts through everything save for cortosis , metal enhanced by sith alchemy and orbalisks.

In terms for dueling skills, sephiroth beats nihilus by a far margin but when nihilus uses the force? Sephiroth has absolutely no chances seeing that force grip and force crush have shown to kill non force users instantly

Oh dear, i think you got the wrong impression

Let me remind you how tough the crowd your dealing with really is

Firstly AC was the classic toying around Sephiroth, we do not know the full extend of his powers.

He however was offically announced as the strongest FF7 character. Wiess and Chaos's you can't see them either.

So if you want the specifics on Sephiroth....Sephiroth can also only be hurt by jenova infected matter. As stated also offically, which is why only Cloud can kill him, and why no other attacks even faze him. So lightsabers.....force powers.....can go to hell

And just to finish off Sephiroth sword is not metal, it's made of lifesteam essence, thus you cannot possibly know what would happen if a lightsaber touch it.

Oh yeah, and he can make his sword again, like he did in AC

Lana
The Force does not make people all-powerful. And Force users can be killed by non-Force users, the movies make this pretty clear.

Just to clear that up.

Manslayer

Manslayer

Firstly AC was the classic toying around Sephiroth, we do not know the full extend of his powers. Which can put him in a dangerous position if he under estimates his enemies

He however was offically announced as the strongest FF7 character. Wiess and Chaos's you can't see them either.

Key word strongest FFVII character

So if you want the specifics on Sephiroth....Sephiroth can also only be hurt by jenova infected matter. As stated also offically, which is why only Cloud can kill him, and why no other attacks even faze him. So lightsabers.....force powers.....can go to hell

Source?

Quote?

Because clouds AC buster sword isnt coated with jenova cells yet it was the one who killed sephiroth when cloud performed his new omnislash

Originally posted by Lana
The Force does not make people all-powerful. And Force users can be killed by non-Force users, the movies make this pretty clear.

Just to clear that up. It does when you bring the EU into it, just to let you know George lucas needed RODV and worked with james luceno about it to explain how vader becomes infamous.

And lucasfils gave the EU the lfl stamp meaning it has achieved the canon status

And just to finish off Sephiroth sword is not metal, it's made of lifesteam essence, thus you cannot possibly know what would happen if a lightsaber touch it.

Oh yeah, and he can make his sword again, like he did in AC Then he owns nihilus in a saber duel

Or nihilus disarms him with his TK and then at the same time chokes him

SHM
I imagine Sephiroth in bloodlust mode, like this:

First, he turns intangible with just a thought(like he did two times in FFVII). Then he creates a barrier(in one second or two) to protect himself(like he did in the Northern Crater). And like I showed before, you need an attack more powerful than city-busting to destroy it.
He would have two defenses: His intangibility, and his barrier.

Then after that, he summons the entire Lifestream in one second or two(like he did in AC), and attack the enemy with all the power of the planet. Or he just attack the planet itself, killing everyone in it(including his adversary, if he/she/it cannot leave the planet). After that, he use the planet as a vessel to travel the universe(and use it as a weapon to destroy other planets, "like Jenova did a long time ago"wink.

Can a powerful Jedi survive that? I don't have any idea. But what I know, is that Sephiroth is powerful as hell.

Manslayer
Originally posted by SHM
I imagine Sephiroth in bloodlust mode, like this:

Your speculating without proof, The burden of proof is on you

Originally posted by SHM

First, he turns intangible with just a thought(like he did two times in FFVII).
Uh ok? Yet its ironic he gets impaled by cloud in advent children, if his phasing ability is so almighty how come he never uses it in his fight against cloud?
Originally posted by SHM

Then he creates a barrier(in one second or two) to protect himself(like he did in the Northern Crater). And like I showed before, you need an attack more powerful than city-busting to destroy it.
He would have two defenses: His intangibility, and his barrier. Speculation? How bout i speculate, nihilus drains the entire planet sephiroth is on thus killing him in the process? Pwnage? Certeinly

Originally posted by SHM

Then after that, he summons the entire Lifestream in one second or two(like he did in AC), and attack the enemy with all the power of the planet.
What does summoning the Lstream have to do with anything? Again your speculating without proof.

Just because he does A in situation B, Ergo, it means he can do it anywhere.

Great analogy friend, he summoned the stream for the sole purpose to choke the planet, not for the purpose in a 1v1 battle
Originally posted by SHM

Or he just attack the planet itself, killing everyone in it(including his adversary, if he/she/it cannot leave the planet). After that, he use the planet as a vessel to travel the universe(and use it as a weapon to destroy other planets, "like Jenova did a long time ago"wink. Again that feat isnt relevant to a 1v1 battle.
Originally posted by SHM

Can a powerful Jedi survive that? I don't have any idea. But what I know, is that Sephiroth is powerful as hell. A powerful force user can easily kill him with a wave if his/her hand, seeing that freedon nadd attacks a jedi from the other side of the galaxy, that alone surpasses everything sephiroth does.

Or we have the fact that vader can instantly kill his victims without even being there using the force.

Or palpatine who can create a vortex which has the potential to devour an entire planet and destroy a rebel armada consisting of thousands of war ships whom a few of them can easily destroy the ffvii world seeing that they have no planatery intergalactic defences

shin_gear
For me this is hard to decide.

At first I wanted to give my vote to the Darths. Not so sure now though.

Manslayer
Shin gear to be honest id give it to sephiroth, i think the fact that he is a better dueler with an unbreakable sword makes it clear while on the other hand nihilus does jack with the saber.

Yes while nihilus may use force speed to out speed sephiroth, he doesnt have the skills to actually break through sephiroths defences and we know nothing about the way nihilus fights and we have enough evidence to put sephiroth above nihilus by a very far margin in terms of dueling skills

^ this is just for sword play.

Nihilus resorting to the force is a completely different story

, im sure he would beat sephiroth after a hard fight seeing what he has done with the force but some of these forum members have made absolutely ridiculous claims which arent backed up by any source, not even wikipedia and all they do is speculate "sephiroth is immune to the force"

So who gets my vote? Final decision

Dueling Sephiroth wins- in a pure dueling match where nihilus doesnt use his force abilities

Unrestricted fight, then nihilus wins as he can use the force to over power sephiroth

shin_gear
Indeed, Sephiroth is not immune to the force. What the f**k?

Then again, I don't know what is. erm

Manslayer
Originally posted by shin_gear
Indeed, Sephiroth is not immune to the force. What the f**k?

Then again, I don't know what is. erm

This is off topic but the yuuzhan vong are not directly effected by the force in the new jedi order as in precognitive abilities or draining abilites dont work, except TK based attacks

Anyways my decision is final, sephiroth beats nihilus is swordplay

shin_gear
I have not that much knowledge about the SW universe. Never really got into it.

Manslayer
Thats no problem we all have our own tastes and likes, Good night, its 3 am now, didnt realise that till now

SHM
First, everything I said he can do, was presented in the game, movie, books, or by the creators themselves. Intangibility, barrier, controlling Lifestream, etc. It's all there, he can do all of that. Nothing is speculation.

Second: If we are using Seph in his most powerful form, the Lifestream IS part of himself. He absorbed it during 5 years before the game started, and absorbed it during the game too. Then he corrupted it with his/Jenova's dark "essence", forming the Negative Lifestream, that he can controll without any difficulty.

The Lifestream is, like Jenova cells, just an extension of himself, of his will, of his power.

I'm not saying he can win of any Jedi or Sith(because I have poor knowledge of SW). I'm just showing how powerful Sephiroth can be, if he is not toying around. Because he can do EVERYTHING I said. I already proved that in my first post of this thread.

PS: Isn't the Lifestream like the Force? The source of power and life in the universe?

Manslayer
I never denied sephiroth is powerful.

Anyways this debate is over, just read the few posts i made before you made this recent post,

I think we can agree on that

However i didnt like the part where you speculate that he would do a feat for combat when he never does the feat for combat purposes nor is it relevant to combat prowess

shin_gear
I believe all that was just stated of Sephiroth. I hear it stated in several places, plus he does have control over the negative lifestream as he summoned it during the battle against Cloud in Advent Children. That doesn't matter much in terms of a battle, in my opinon however.

And yes, Seifer Sephiroth is Sephiroth merged with Jenova and the lifestream. smokin'

SHM
What I'm doing here, is presenting Sephiroth' feats, to help people judge who would win this fight.

Because many people look at Sephiroth as "the guy with a big sword", instead of looking at him as what he really is: A guy that practically merged together with an alien parasite destroyer of worlds, and that have control over all the power and life source of the planet, and with power enough to travell the universe and use it to destroy other planets(exactly like Jenova did in the past).

Sephiroth =/= The guy with a big sword.

Sephiroth = A destroyer of worlds.

shin_gear
True, but while this is true it's not like it would factor much in a fight considering how he supposedly would pull it off. It's something he can do, no doubt, and this ability makes others pale without a question indeed.

However in terms of a fight, we should discuss his magical abilities in his Seraphic form and his displayed skills against Zack and Genesis. yes

SHM
True, but while this is true it's not like it would factor much in a fight considering how he supposedly would pull it off. It's something he can do, no doubt, and this ability makes others pale without a question indeed.

However in terms of a fight, we should discuss his magical abilities in his Seraphic form and his displayed skills against Zack and Genesis. yes

But in a bloodlust fight, a character can use all of his/her powers if necessary to win the battle, right?

Then my example still stands. If Seph think this is necessary to win, he will destroy the planet. Or use magic, or intangibility, or telekinesis, or etc.

Csdabest
lol i hope you mean Angeal and Genesis or are you not mention the 2 on 1 fighjt. Can Sephiroth Use Supernova?

Violent2Dope
...Force users ARE NOT omnipotent to any non Force user. I can think of several that can easily take out any SW character without exerting themselves.

Remindme
...Force users ARE NOT omnipotent to any non Force user. I can think of several that can easily take out any SW character without exerting themselves.

Pyron........
Kefka........
Kos-Mos....
Mewtwo....
Sargeras....

the list goes on and on

Violent2Dope
Kefka I'm not sure about, the others yeah.

To add to the list:
Demitri Maximov
Kain(LOK)
Tenchi
Goku
Any Old God

Remindme
Kefka I'm not sure about, the others yeah.

To add to the list:
Demitri Maximov
Kain(LOK)
Tenchi
Goku
Any Old God

Kefka is basically a Ganon without any history.
Takes powers of three statues that hold the powers of the Gods.
Fallen One (His signature attack) reduces and enemy to 1 hitpoint and no mana.

Chaos Sonic
Alexstasza
Archimonde
Kil'jaeden
Ganondorf (techincally he's immune to all attacks bar light, How could you forget sad )

Violent2Dope
Kefka is basically a Ganon without any history.
Takes powers of three statues that hold the powers of the Gods.
Fallen One (His signature attack) reduces and enemy to 1 hitpoint and no mana.

Chaos Sonic
Alexstasza
Archimonde
Kil'jaeden
Ganondorf (techincally he's immune to all attacks bar light, How could you forget sad ) Idk if Ganon could just easily beat any SW character, but he has that whole not able to die thing goin for him. Also:
Perfect Chaos from Sonic
Jedah Dohma from DS
Dark Schneider from Bastard
Samurai Jack(better believe it!)
Superman

Remindme
Idk if Ganon could just easily beat any SW character, but he has that whole not able to die thing goin for him. Also:
Perfect Chaos from Sonic
Jedah Dohma from DS
Dark Schneider from Bastard
Samurai Jack(better believe it!)
Superman

Well he has immense magic power and super strength, he could knock their heads off big grin

lol, Yep, many others too

Manslayer
Originally posted by SHM
But in a bloodlust fight, a character can use all of his/her powers if necessary to win the battle, right?

Then my example still stands. If Seph think this is necessary to win, he will destroy the planet. Or use magic, or intangibility, or telekinesis, or etc. No, your example crumbles, summoning or destroying a planet is not a combat feat

...Force users ARE NOT omnipotent to any non Force user. I can think of several that can easily take out any SW character without exerting themselves. You comparing a GOD a a SW character, its like your comparing apples and oranges :/

And i can name one person who would annihilate every one on your list: galactus

Remindme
No, your example crumbles, summoning or destroying a planet is not a combat feat

...Force users ARE NOT omnipotent to any non Force user. I can think of several that can easily take out any SW character without exerting themselves. You comparing a GOD a a SW character, its like your comparing apples and oranges :/

Spectre

The Beyonder

both annihlate Galactus

shin_gear
Galactus can supposedly beat Superman Prime. shock

By the way the Presence one shots all. 313

Manslayer

Kos-Mos....
Mewtwo....
Excuse me? Kos-mos? I think its technology.

And mewtwo a pokemon? Sorry but it has never been shown to even pose a thread.

Dont be ridiculous

Sol Valentine
Zomulgustav annihlates Presence.

Violent2Dope

And i can name one person who would annihilate every one on your list: galactus Not everyone we posted were gods.

And Pyron is pretty much Capcom's Galactus, and Jedah Dohma destroyed and remade the universe.

Manslayer
Spectre

The Beyonder

both annihlate Galactus

That has been settled in the marvel thread

galactus > spectre as spectre uses technology for his feats and galactus > beyonder as he himself destroyed an entire universe with a clench of his fist

, a full powered galactus > white phoenix and a full powered galactus annih

Remindme

Manslayer
Not everyone we posted were gods.

And Pyron is pretty much Capcom's Galactus, and Jedah Dohma destroyed and remade the universe.

Demi god? And so what if pyron does the same thing to consume a planets energy? That doesnt make his as powerful as galactus

shin_gear
Kos-Mos could, now your being ridiculous

another newb who thinks pokémon can't kill rolleyes1 I don't think he implied that. no expression

Anyway, KOS-MOS can definitely deal massive damage with the TWS.

Manslayer

Manslayer
I don't think he implied that. no expression

Anyway, KOS-MOS can definitely deal massive damage with the TWS. noob question but what is TWS?

Sol Valentine
1. Pokemon havn't been showed to kill because the makers wanted the show to be more friendly. if it wasn't, Pokemon would've been killing people left and right.
2.You're acting hostile again.

Remindme
1) Fixed

2) Can you prove pokemon can kill? Or once again do you speculate? Every time you type i feel its my obligation to wtf own you in what you call a "debate" here.

okay who can beat Galactus:

Heart of the Universe
Infinity Gauntlet
Living Tribunal
Thanos with IG
Eternity

Seriously, if you can't debate properly just don't bother, don't forget kid, your quickly making enemies here in the games VS forum.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
1. Pokemon havn't been showed to kill because the makers wanted the show to be more friendly. if it wasn't, Pokemon would've been killing people left and right.
2.You're acting hostile again.

^ I think thats enough, pointless to argue off topic

Manslayer
You fail that my initial claim was galactus is better than everybody on v2k's and your list and you take it out of context by thinking i said galactus > everything yet you proclaim yourself a debator

okay who can beat Galactus:

Never proven

Infinity Gauntlet
its a tool, can only be a thread if its being used

Living Tribunal
Duh?

Thanos with IG
And galactus with the ultimate nullifier will be evenly matched

Eternity
Full powered galactus = eterniy, its been stated in the comics and a half powered galactus easily destroys a universe

Seriously, if you can't debate properly just don't bother, don't forget kid, your quickly making enemies here in the games VS forum. You call this debating? Sorry, its not. wow you cant even define the what debating means when taking out the facts

And who gives if im making quick enemies? Im not from the games versus so... the only one im having a racker with is no other but you smile

Manslayer
EDIT

Ill stop argueing now for your sake

Sol Valentine
ugh, quit with the pointless arguing.

Remindme
Ill stop argueing now for your sake

Poor lie, you're only stopping because you don't want to be reported again

ugh, quit with the pointless arguing.

Sorry

Sol Valentine
OD!

SHM
No, your example crumbles, summoning or destroying a planet is not a combat feat

I'm not understanding you.

If a character have the power to destroy a planet, then he/she/it will use this power(if necessary) to kill the enemy.

And its not only about the planet. Seph can direct the Lifestream to attack a specific target if he want.

Sol Valentine
Summoning or destroying a planet is not a combat feat, WTF?

Remindme
.....I really shouldn't but you seem to rate youself so highly.....resistance.....failing

wtf is with naming a marvel character in a games VS forum?

there's a reason you don't have games vs comic etc threads.....

Sol Valentine
me?

Remindme
me?

no, manslayer

I was trying to resist the urge for pointless debating, and i failed, sorry sad

Sol Valentine
ACCEPTED.

Manslayer
Originally posted by SHM
I'm not understanding you.

If a character have the power to destroy a planet, then he/she/it will use this power(if necessary) to kill the enemy. Ironically he never does it.

Again more speculation

Originally posted by SHM

And its not only about the planet. Seph can direct the Lifestream to attack a specific target if he want. Prove it seeing he could have used it against cloud several times through out his life

Summoning or destroying a planet is not a combat feat, WTF? It isn't, heres a metaphor, Galactus drains planets to replenish his energies, is that a combat feat? No it isnt seeing that he never uses it in battle at all for the last 40 years of marvel comic history

wtf is with naming a marvel character in a games VS forum?

there's a reason you don't have games vs comic etc threads..... Wtf is with naming characters whom can destroy non game originated star wars character with ease in a game vs forum? When its completely off topic?

You yourself are doing that... hypocrite

Poor lie, you're only stopping because you don't to humuliate me further

Fixed

Im only stopping because i choose to, im not flaming you nor am i trolling hence i did not break any rules thus i need not fear of being reported

And since you decided you demonstrate your hypocrisy, its time i argue back

You want me to end this senseless arguement? Then ill tell you 4 simple words that little kids can understand : shut the hell up!

And ill not argue with you at all

Remindme
Wtf is with naming characters whom can destroy non game originated star wars character with ease in a game vs forum? When its completely off topic?

You yourself are doing that... hypocrite

If i recall correctly, Nihilus and Sion first appear in KOTOR2, thus originate from a game.

Again wrong, we were naming characters than could defeat any jedi/sith without exerting themselves. In an attempt to prove the point force users can be beaten by non force users, a statement you made, wrong.

Fixed

Im only stopping because i choose to, im not flaming you nor am i trolling hence i did not break any rules thus i need not fear of being reported

And since you decided you demonstrate your hypocrisy, its time i argue back

You want me to end this senseless arguement? Then ill tell you 4 simple words that little kids can understand : shut the hell up!

And ill not argue with you at all

Wow, editing my post....is that seriously the best you can do?

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/lameinsult.jpg

Editing the post in that offensive manner is against the rules....you should actually read them you know, sometimes prevent you from ending up in frustrating situations.

You know....traditionally, you say "I'm not going to <whatever>" BEFORE you do it....not after. Saying after is usually a suggestion that's all you got which in this case would be lame, becasue all you seem to be able to do is twist posts and opinions.

You claim superior debating skills, yet all i have seen is pathetic points like "None can beat" and "Fixed" while childishly editing my post like a 5 year old that's just worked out you can do it.

Seriously, grow up, you're 17 years old, or atleast claim to be, act your age.

Manslayer
If i recall correctly, Nihilus and Sion first appear in KOTOR2, thus originate from a game.

Again wrong, we were naming characters than could defeat any jedi/sith without exerting themselves. In an attempt to prove the point force users can be beaten by non force users, a statement you made, wrong. Any jedi/sith doesnt equate to originating from K2, My initial claim was that force users are omni potent to non force users as in the ones who arent gods like the list KH2 gave which have exaggerated feats.

But you yourself asked why am i naming a character, and you ***** about that seeing that you arent happy about it, and in the end you contradict yourself by doing the same exact thing hence you are labeled a hypocrite

Wow, editing my post....is that seriously the best you can do? Its not even my worse seeing that i can do far greater than that

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/lameinsult.jpg

Am i suppose to laugh? I didnt even use a four your old insult, rofl and now your making a baseless, claim., Hey kid do me a favour and go back to my old post and quote where i actually "used a four your old kid insult"

You arent even being funny

Editing the post in that offensive manner is against the rules....you should actually read them you know, sometimes prevent you from ending up in frustrating situations. Im actually telling the truth, i AM humuliating you. Its not an insult and if you claim thats a 4 year old or under 10 year old kids insult, you have got to be extremely ignorant seeing that 5 year olds cant even comprehend the meaning of hypocrisy nor humuliation.

You know....traditionally, you say "I'm not going to <whatever>"

Saying that 2 times = tradition? More ignorance!

BEFORE you do it....not after. Saying after is usually a suggestion that's all you got which in this case would be lame, becasue all you seem to be able to do is twist posts and opinions. And all you seem to do is argue and argue and argue like a little child despite your posts being torn to pieces

You claim superior debating skills, yet all i have seen is pathetic points like "None can beat"
Quote me, it occurs you havn't even read the posts i made about the nihilus arguement, i backed up my arguements with sources, i shredded your claims to pieces as did i to V2k

I even asked you to back up your claims and your way to incompetant to even do that and you claim your a debator, wow way to go kid, i am very impressed

and "Fixed" while childishly editing my post like a 5 year old that's just worked out you can do it. Many 5 year olds dont
know how to even write yet. Again your being ignorany

Seriously, grow up, you're 17 years old, or atleast claim to be, act your age. I think your the one who needs to grow up seeing that you claim "posting facts are inconsiderate in a debate" and one who has even yet to back up anything he says other than come up with unsupported baseless assumptions

Now

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/654/plsstfuva3202eb1.jpg

Remindme
I did respond, but you know what?

You're not even worth it

Manslayer
I did respond, but you know what?

You're not even worth it Right, not worth responding to your superior smile

Remindme
Right, not worth responding to your superior smile

Do you think I respond to such petty provocation?

Terryc250
That has been settled in the marvel thread

galactus > spectre as spectre uses technology for his feats and galactus > beyonder as he himself destroyed an entire universe with a clench of his fist

, a full powered galactus > white phoenix and a full powered galactus annih
Spectre is equal to Living Tribunal, so Spectre > Galactus
a full powered Galactus? We've never seen a full powered galactus in the history of marvel, so how can u say it > white phoenix? All we've seen is a Rachal avatar BEAT galactus, and btw a Jean Grey DARK phoenix > Rachal phoenix, and a white crown phoenix is > DARK phoenix, so you cannot just assume that a full powered galactus > white phoenix

IMO Beyonder > Spectre,

Galactus is outmatched in these

your kidding right? a Universe is NOTHING compared to beyonder, he can destroy the MULTIVERSE in a gesture

Manslayer
Originally posted by Terryc250
Spectre is equal to Living Tribunal,
Source? Quote? Last i remember it was debated that spectre uses technology to accomplish his feats

so Spectre > Galactus
Debatable, just ask Mr M for evidence, he has handed phoenix fanboys their asses. I will not argue galactus > spectre anyways, conceded

a full powered Galactus? We've never seen a full powered galactus in the history of marvel, so how can u say it > white phoenix?
Eternity > white phoenix, and FP galactus rivals eternity in power.

And in secret wars it is hinted how a FP galactus looks like, Doom absorbs his powers and annihilates galactus with a wave of his hand killing him instantly

All we've seen is a Rachal avatar BEAT galactus, and btw a Jean Grey DARK phoenix > Rachal phoenix, and a white crown phoenix is > DARK phoenix, so you cannot just assume that a full powered galactus > white phoenix Rachel beats a weaknened galactus as he himself states "I am in need of subsistence" or w/e the s word is.
The fact that eternity is superior to white phoenix and the fact that FP galactus = eternity?

By the way, jean as the phoenix states that galactus is her equal. You fail http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/474/f2ie5pd3.jpg
Am i argueing a full powered galactus being stronger than phoenix? Yes

IMO Beyonder > Spectre,

Galactus is outmatched in these

your kidding right? a Universe is NOTHING compared to beyonder, he can destroy the MULTIVERSE in a gesture Ill concede this point

Remindme
Beyonder is the strongest character created, or atleast that i have ever heard of.

After all, he elimnated death, did he not?

Also in Secret Wars 2, it was revealed that he was more powerful than a bunch of entities, including the Living Tribunal.

Sol Valentine
Why are comics being discussed in this thread?

Remindme
Why are comics being discussed in this thread?

It's a symbol of how bored we are, no one has replied to the threads i like, plus i'm waiting for someone to call me, so got nothing better to do

Sol Valentine
OK.

Manslayer
Beyonder is the strongest character created, or atleast that i have ever heard of. Maybe 2nd or 3rd, but marvel states TOAA is far superior to any other character including , TOAA created

Also in Secret Wars 2, it was revealed that he was more powerful than a bunch of entities, including the Living Tribunal. I will ask this out of curiosity but is there a quote which says he > LT? Just curious

Remindme
Maybe 2nd or 3rd, but marvel states TOAA is far superior to any other character including , TOAA created
I will ask this out of curiosity but is there a quote which says he > LT? Just curious

hm, never knew.

You know what, I'll have to get back to you on that. I can't seem to find it, give me a little time please.

thought MarvelDirectory says this:

Known Superhuman Powers: The Beyonder was apparently the most powerful being ever to exist in this universe (although he was not native to this universe), and hence could do virtually anything, The Beyonder could manipulate incalculable amounts of energy and create and rearrange matter on a planetary scale.

hope that buys me a bit of time to convice you...

(Edit)

Lol, according to my 'scource' he's more powerful like....stronger, physically stronger, but Living can still think him to death

Oh yeah, and THOTU one shot TOAA out

Darkhalen
Has to be Ganon and seph

Violent2Dope
First of all, KOSMOS would murk any SW character. She goes faster than light, can absorb whole fleets of starships, and can bust a solar system. Second of all, Manslayer, you have not crushed any of my claims, not in this thread. We had a little debate in a different thread, but that is it. Mewtwo can think faster than any supercomputer, and would mindrape Sidious easily.

Shin_Nikkolas
Two things:

Sephiroth. Can. Not. Go. Intangible.

That was Jenova. Jenova does nto equal Sephiroth. Unless you're telling me if I chopped Sephiroth into tiny bits, would they all instinctively come together?

It was Jenova's unique abilities he had to hijack because he couldn't make use of them on his own. That's why he used her body.

Second, Sephiroth never came close to destroying so much as a city in AC, let alone the planet.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Two things:

Sephiroth. Can. Not. Go. Intangible.

That was Jenova. Jenova does nto equal Sephiroth. Unless you're telling me if I chopped Sephiroth into tiny bits, would they all instinctively come together?

It was Jenova's unique abilities he had to hijack because he couldn't make use of them on his own. That's why he used her body.

Second, Sephiroth never came close to destroying so much as a city in AC, let alone the planet.

So this is much like Ganon and Jenova?

Manslayer

thought MarvelDirectory says this:

Known Superhuman Powers: The Beyonder was apparently the most powerful being ever to exist in this universe (although he was not native to this universe), and hence could do virtually anything, The Beyonder could manipulate incalculable amounts of energy and create and rearrange matter on a planetary scale.

That contradict jack kirbys and stan less statements of TOAA being superior to beyonder.

The TOAA im referring to isnt the celestial so dont get confused, its the god of marvel, the one who created the beyonder, the phoenix, and just about everything else

Lol, according to my 'scource' he's more powerful like....stronger, physically stronger, but Living can still think him to death

Oh yeah, and THOTU one shot TOAA out That must be the celestial TOAA, The TOAA(god) never appears in marvel at all, the only time he does appear is in the form of stan lee or jack kirby

Manslayer
First of all, KOSMOS would murk any SW character. She goes faster than light, can absorb whole fleets of starships, and can bust a solar system.
I wont argue against that till i take a look at her feats on a source or when i finish playing xeno. But just to add to that, the jedi can rival the speed of kosmos seeing that they can move faster than the speed of light

Seems to me your trying to spite SW characters

Second of all, Manslayer, you have not crushed any of my claims, not in this thread.
I have, i destroyed your claim "nihilus killing people by talking" "Nihilus lifted a fleet" Etc.

Your right, i didnt crush them, i utterly annihilated those claims, and the claims where you claimed vrook is a "very powerful jedi master" because he mastered a few lightsaber forms

We had a little debate in a different thread, but that is it. Mewtwo can think faster than any supercomputer, and would mindrape Sidious easily. Lol mew 2 doesnt even pose a threat to human life, And sidious has resistance to telepathical abilities. You fail again

Jedi mind tricks > that of mew two seeing that weaklings like alema keto can mindtrick an entire republic fleet with space monsters which arent real and it causes the entire fleet to crumble had nomi not been there

Sol Valentine
You're looking for a source of information for KOS-MOS?

Here:KOS-MOS Respect Thread

Manslayer
You're looking for a source of information for KOS-MOS?

Here:KOS-MOS Respect Thread

K thanks, have a better understanding of kos mos, yes extremely powerful but shes a technological robot. I like that part where she blows up a fleet,

Imo only, that x-buster is on par with palpatines force storm technique.

That link you gave me? I find it way more reliable than wikipedia

Violent2Dope
I wont argue against that till i take a look at her feats on a source or when i finish playing xeno. But just to add to that, the jedi can rival the speed of kosmos seeing that they can move faster than the speed of light

Seems to me your trying to spite SW characters
I have, i destroyed your claim "nihilus killing people by talking" "Nihilus lifted a fleet" Etc.

Your right, i didnt crush them, i utterly annihilated those claims, and the claims where you claimed vrook is a "very powerful jedi master" because he mastered a few lightsaber forms

Lol mew 2 doesnt even pose a threat to human life, And sidious has resistance to telepathical abilities. You fail again

Jedi mind tricks > that of mew two seeing that weaklings like alema keto can mindtrick an entire republic fleet with space monsters which arent real and it causes the entire fleet to crumble had nomi not been there 1. Which Jedi moves faster than light? The only ones I can think of that could do that would be Sidious and Luke, and they are the two strongest in SW. Oh, and why would I try to spite SW?

2. I didn't claim Vrook was some kinda uber Jedi Master, only that he was considered to be strong in those days. Kavar out of the 3 I named was probably the strongest. Nihilus did use Force Kill by speaking, you still haven't proved me wrong on that. Nihilus may not have lifted his fleet, but that is still far greater TK than Revan or Exar Kun has shown. Your entire argument on why Revan and Kun are stronger, is because you say Nihilus has nothing impressive about him other than Force Kill and TK. Even if that is true(which it isn't) Nihilus could still kill either one of them in one simple move. Force Kill is part of Nihilus' power, it is part of what makes him so powerful.

3. Lol, no you phail. M2 killed a whole islands worth of humans, and destroyed the island. M2 has greater telepathic abilities than any in SW. M2 wiped the memories of several humans, then he teleported them all back to the station where they began. M2 can travel thru dimensions. Pokemon are stronger than you think.

Sol Valentine
M2 also created clones of the pokemon in the movie.

Manslayer
1. Which Jedi moves faster than light? The only ones I can think of that could do that would be Sidious and Luke, and they are the two strongest in SW. Oh, and why would I try to spite SW? Ill tell you what, that force technique is a core force ability meaning its a basic power, and the fact that leland chee made a statement that the ROTS fights were slowed them from a point where "they moved faster than the eye can see" This is backed up by the novel.

Also i checked the kos mos respect thread, yes shes uber, shes hot and shes powerful, real strong

But you made an unsupported claim claiming she moves like light, the only video i saw there was fighting in hyper space . Thats different from what you claimed

2. I didn't claim Vrook was some kinda uber Jedi Master, only that he was considered to be strong in those days.
Theres nothing to indicate that he is strong

Nihilus did use Force Kill by speaking, you still haven't proved me wrong on that.
Neither have you proved your right because i gave you a metaphor, etc

"I had a gun in my hand aimed at my friend , when i spoke, my friend died " That means i kill him by speaking? DESPITE the fact that nihilus actually cuts people off the force which kills them?

Nihilus used this technique on kreia, and he didnt speak at all. When nihilus used the same technique on the exile, he didnt speak either.

Your point holds no water

Nihilus may not have lifted his fleet, but that is still far greater TK than Revan or Exar Kun has shown.
Maybe but kun has been shown to freeze hundreds and thousands of senators, thats even greater than nihilus TK.

And revans greatest feat alone puts him above nihilus, When revan walked upon malachors surface, the dark side attempted to consume him but becuse of revans power in the force, he instead reverses the effect and feeds on malachors dark side aura.

When kreia, sion and nihilus went there for the first time, the immense presence of the dark side crushed them and broken them down turning them into what they are while revan feeds on it rather than get consumed

Your entire argument on why Revan and Kun are stronger, is because you say Nihilus has nothing impressive about him other than Force Kill and TK. Even if that is true(which it isn't)
Its a fact so its true

Nihilus could still kill either one of them in one simple move. Force Kill is part of Nihilus' power, it is part of what makes him so powerful. With just one technique he is a force god? Hell no seeing that exar kun himself can kill nihilus by merely firing his amulet which can dissintigrate human beings and burn a hole through the massassi wall.

That amulet blast of his is a smaller scale version of KOS MOS x buster attack which burns out a fleet.

And we have the fact that kun uses the dark side aura of yavin to back him up and he is powerful enough to use the force to tear a post DE lukes spirit from his body.

Theres also the fact that he choked 10 of lukes jedi knights at once

3. Lol, no you phail. M2 killed a whole islands worth of humans, and destroyed the island. M2 has greater telepathic abilities than any in SW.
And sidious could choke and kill his victims from millions of light years away... something which mew 2s telepathic abilities cannot reach due to the vast distances while palaptine could communicate with mara jade light years away.

That ALONE proves palpatines telepathy is greater

M2 wiped the memories of several humans, then he teleported them all back to the station where they began. M2 can travel thru dimensions. Pokemon are stronger than you think. Being able to do X in situation Y doesnt mean you can do X in situation Z where Z has different properties

Oh and m2 destroys an island? Sidious destoyed an armada with his force storm vortex consisting of hundreds and thousands of rebel warships powerful enough to destroy a surface of a planet while it is at the same time poewrful enough to ravage the surface of an entire planet

Dont ever underestimate sidious, Besides luke skywalker sidious is another force god whom even the ancient sith bows down to

SHM
Ironically he never does it.

Again more speculation

He never does it because he only reached this level of power in AC. But he decided to play with Cloud instead of destroying the planet.

And did you read my post in page 40? Everything I'm saying here, is proved there. So please stop saying it's speculation, because it isn't.

No he couldn't use it several times through his life, because he reached this level only in AC.

You are the only one here stating he can't do that. Probably because you didn't read my first post, in page 40.

About his intangibility... Everything comes from her cells. In FFVII he could use her powers, because he controlled her body, her cells. In AC his entire body is composed of J-cells. It's exactly the same as the one we saw in FFVII. So yes, he can turn intangible.

And before you, or anyone ask "why he didn't use it in the movie then?", I already answered that. He was playing with Cloud. It's the same reason of why he didn't use his super-speed(like he did in CC against Zack), or why he didn't use magic, or illusions.

I like to compare AC Sephiroth with Pyron. And yeah, I know Pyron is much more powerful but let me finish.
From what I heard about him, Pyron is a cosmic being with the size of a galaxy. But he weakened himself to fight the DS and lost because of that.
AC Sephiroth is a god with power over the planet(is in the same level of Goddess Minerva), but "weakened" himself to fight Cloud and lost because of that.

The two situations are the same.

Manslayer
Originally posted by SHM
He never does it because he only reached this level of power in AC. But he decided to play with Cloud instead of destroying the planet. Ironic he doesnt use intangibility to save his life when he had ample time to use it before cloud got a shot at him
Originally posted by SHM

And did you read my post in page 40? Everything I'm saying is here, is proved there. So please stop saying it's speculation, because it isn't. Name the source and quote it here

Originally posted by SHM

No he couldn't use it several times through his life, because he reached this level only in AC. And he never uses it as of AC
Originally posted by SHM

You are the only one here stating he can't do that. Probably because you didn't read my first post, in page 40. Problably because when i asked you to name the source and the exact quote, you stall and dont answer
Originally posted by SHM

About his intangibility... Everything come from her cells.
Just because she can do it doesnt mean he can, zack and cloud got injected with her cells, are they intangible? No
Originally posted by SHM

In FFVII he could use her powers, because he controlled her body, her cells. In AC his entire body is composed of J-cells. It's exactly the same as the one we saw in FFVII. So yes, he can turn intangible.
No, He was human when he is in lucrecias womb, hojo gave him a higher dose of jenova cells when he is still a fetus, that doesnt change the fact he is still human thus he isnt intangible

Originally posted by SHM

And before you, or anyone ask "why he didn't use it in the movie then?", I already answered that. He was playing with Cloud.
Again, he had ample time to activate the ability before cloud could take a shot at him, Your point collapses
Originally posted by SHM

It's the same reason of why he didn't use his super-speed(like he did in CC against Zack), or why he didn't use magic, or illusions.
See the above

Originally posted by SHM

I like to compare AC Sephiroth with Pyron. And yeah, I know Pyron is much more powerful but let me finish.
From what I heard about him, Pyron is a cosmic being with the size of a galaxy. But he weakened himself to fight the DS and lost because of that.
AC Sephiroth is a god with power over the planet(in the same level of Minerva), but "weakened" himself to fight Cloud and lost because of that.
The two situations are the same. I dont know who pyron is and i dont care, the only thing i care about is destroying your baseless posts

Remindme
Aww, you can't not care about Pyron!!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Pyron_by_vphamv.jpg

Manslayer
Lol i dont know where he originated from hence im not into the character

Anyways i want to publicly apologise for being a dick at you and being hostile. Im sorry.

Sol Valentine
Who drew that!?!?

Remindme
Lol i dont know where he originated from hence im not into the character

Anyways i want to publicly apologise for being a dick at you and being hostile. Im sorry.

me?

Who drew that!?!?

lol, on deviant art.

Manslayer
yea

Remindme
yea

heh, ah, it's no problem ^^

I'm sorry too, i guess we got off on the wrong foot

Manslayer
Guess so

Sol Valentine
Finally.

SHM
Here:

Read everything please.

About some of your points:

No, Sephiroth is not human. Kadaj was a spirit body created by him, and after drinking the J-cells in the box, Seph made them multiply and shapeshift in his own appearance. His body in the movie is formed of J-cells and spirit energy. Nothing human.
Everything I said above is clearly explained in an official book called "Reunion Files", and it's implied in the movie.

And if you believe he can't turn intangible or use magic and illusions in AC, then you think he is weaker than his FFVII form. But you are wrong, because the creators said he "ascended to a new and superior level of existence" in the movie, and is more powerful than ever before.

Everything is here. If you will accept all evidences presented, or choose to ignore them, it's up to you.

Manslayer
Originally posted by SHM
Here:

Read everything please.
I refuted most of your points, turn back a few pages

Originally posted by SHM

No, Sephiroth is not human. Kadaj was a spirit body created by him, and after drinking the J-cells in the box, Seph made them multiply and shapeshift in his own appearance. His body in the movie is formed of J-cells and spirit energy. Nothing human.
Everything I said above is clearly explained in an official book called "Reunion Files", and it's implied in the movie. Wrong, sephiroth was in the fetal stages when he gets injected with the cells, he is still human. Injecting foreign cells into your body doesnt equate to you not being human, if so then cloud would be a humanoid
Originally posted by SHM

And if you believe he can't turn intangible or use magic and illusions in AC,
You still havnt proved he can turn intangible seeing that cloud has jenova cells and cant do the same thing
Originally posted by SHM

then you think he is weaker than his FFVII form. But you are wrong, because the creators said he "ascended to a new and superior level of existence" in the movie, and is more powerful than ever before. That i know

Originally posted by SHM

Everything is here. If you will accept all evidences presented, or choose to ignore them, it's up to you. I refuted most of your points which you claim is "evidence"

Terryc250
^the difference is sephiroth was NEVER injected with anything, he was BORN with the cells, from the WOMB being injected with the cells, so he basically is half alien, thats why he is mentally, physically, and superior in about everyway then any other SOLDIER

Remindme
^the difference is sephiroth was NEVER injected with anything, he was BORN with the cells, from the WOMB being injected with the cells, so he basically is half alien, thats why he is mentally, physically, and superior in about everyway then any other SOLDIER

this is true.

SHM

Exactly. BUT remember you are talking about his original body. It was destroyed in FFVII, after Safer was defeated. Then he created a new one in AC, with the J-cells inside the box.

His original body is gone. He have a new one, made 100% of J-cells. He isn't a human/alien hybrid anymore, but a full alien creature.

This is why he can do everything Jenova could, and more(because of his power over the Lifestream).

Remindme
Originally posted by SHM
His original body is gone. He have a new one, made 100% of J-cells. He isn't a human/alien hybrid anymore, but a full alien creature.

never heard of that. You know of a place to look that up?

Violent2Dope
Pyron is my 2nd favorite fictional character. big grin

Sol Valentine
Pyron is my 5th.

Remindme
I try not to order them others than 1 maybe 2

otherwise it's too hard sad

Sol Valentine
Oh LOL.

Violent2Dope
Ganon is my 1st, Pyron is 2nd, that's all I'm sure of.

SHM
never heard of that. You know of a place to look that up?

Translation of the UOG, and some parts of the Reunion Files:

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/698/698416p1.html

"***Character and plot notes*** (008.2)
-Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo are referred to as physical manifestations of
Sephiroth's spirit and will three times in the English text, with the specific
wording used in Japanese being something akin to "will bodies of Sephiroth's thoughts" on one of those occasions and "phantoms of Sephiroth" on another.
Also, Kadaj is said to represent Sephiroth's cruelty, while Yazoo represents his allure and Loz represents his strength.

-It's confirmed that the silver-haired men's desire to find Jenova's remains and merge with them is due in part to Sephiroth's desire to be restored goading them without them knowing it.

-It's stated that Sephiroth and Kadaj are left-handed. Most likely Yazoo and Loz are as well since -- like Kadaj -- they are physical manifestations of Sephiroth's spirit and feature some of his attributes. That in mind along with the fact that Loz's Dual Hound weapon is on his left arm and being that Yazoo chooses to use his left hand to fire his Velvet Nightmare when fighting with only one gun, we have reason to believe this is true."

"-At one point, the development team was unsure of why Sephiroth would appear to fight Cloud, and were only certain that he must appear for a final battle with him. They considered various ideas, including Sephiroth only being visible to Cloud, but ultimately went with what we see in the finished film (Kadaj's fusion with Jenova's cells) ."

Like you can see Remindme, spirit energy condensed in physical form(Kadaj) merging with J-cells. There is nothing human about that.

Remindme
Originally posted by SHM
Translation of the UOG, and some parts of the Reunion Files:

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/698/698416p1.html

"***Character and plot notes*** (008.2)
-Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo are referred to as physical manifestations of
Sephiroth's spirit and will three times in the English text, with the specific
wording used in Japanese being something akin to "will bodies of Sephiroth's thoughts" on one of those occasions and "phantoms of Sephiroth" on another.
Also, Kadaj is said to represent Sephiroth's cruelty, while Yazoo represents his allure and Loz represents his strength.

-It's confirmed that the silver-haired men's desire to find Jenova's remains and merge with them is due in part to Sephiroth's desire to be restored goading them without them knowing it.

-It's stated that Sephiroth and Kadaj are left-handed. Most likely Yazoo and Loz are as well since -- like Kadaj -- they are physical manifestations of Sephiroth's spirit and feature some of his attributes. That in mind along with the fact that Loz's Dual Hound weapon is on his left arm and being that Yazoo chooses to use his left hand to fire his Velvet Nightmare when fighting with only one gun, we have reason to believe this is true."

"-At one point, the development team was unsure of why Sephiroth would appear to fight Cloud, and were only certain that he must appear for a final battle with him. They considered various ideas, including Sephiroth only being visible to Cloud, but ultimately went with what we see in the finished film (Kadaj's fusion with Jenova's cells) ."

Like you can see Reminme, spirit energy condensed in physical form(Kadaj) merging with J-cells. There is nothing human about that.

nice, good job smile

Manslayer
^the difference is sephiroth was NEVER injected with anything, he was BORN with the cells, from the WOMB being injected with the cells, so he basically is half alien, thats why he is mentally, physically, and superior in about everyway then any other SOLDIER True but he is still part human as the base of sephioth is from a human womb thus he is a human hybrid with jenova cells

Shin_Nikkolas

Manslayer
True, but his drain attack wont work at all on sephiroth

Sol Valentine
LOL everyone forgot about Ganon.

Terryc250
People tend to forget about Sephiroths supernova

Violent2Dope
People tend to forget about Sephiroths supernova I like to think of it as a giant fireball now. Not to mention only Safer Seph can do it.

Sol Valentine
i still can't believe everyone forgot about Ganon.

Remindme
I like to think of it as a giant fireball now.

Heh, did i have anything to do with that? ^^

Violent2Dope
Heh, did i have anything to do with that? ^^ Yep. I used to think it was either an illusion, highly exaggerrated, or nonexistant.

Shin_Nikkolas
Sion is kinda useless here.

It's Ganon and Seph vs. Nihilus.

Sol Valentine
Mmmmmmmm.

Omnislash Kid
I think I can most probably end this by stating that Nihilus' greatest feat was killing every being on Katarr except for Visas Marr.
The lifestream is basically the force of FF VII. It acts in the exact same manner, thus I think it would be safe to say that Nihilus, being omnipotent, can undoubtedly kill Sephiroth. Force drain + Nihilus easily beats Sephiroth, perhaps even in a stomp. Nihilus, being from what I've seen the best force "user" can easily move faster than Sephiroth as well as knowing what he'll do next. Sephiroth wont be able to even lay a finger on him.

Darth Nihilus solos this.

ScreamPaste
GJ bumping a three year old thread. no expression Sephiroth was never the main thread on his team, anyway. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.