Classic Molecule Man vs Ultimator and all of 5d Imps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
Owen Reece ftw

Astner
Lol, second most powerful being of an era with the power to humiliate even the Living Tribunal against these kind of insects ... Gimme a break.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Astner
Lol, second most powerful being of an era with the power to humiliate even the Living Tribunal against these kind of insects ... Gimme a break.
I'm sure there are some people here who think Mxy could do something laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Molecule Man has nothing in the way of feats against Mxy. Let alone ALL of the imps and the ULtimator who CANNOT be defeated. Dumb thread.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Molecule Man has nothing in the way of feats against Mxy. Let alone ALL of the imps and the ULtimator who CANNOT be defeated. Dumb thread.
hysterical2
I called it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
hysterical2
I called it.

What you haven't called is ANY feat that The molecule man has that compares to wiping away everything and Defeating an omniversal power like the spectre. not once, but twice. Molecule Man loses. And you fail at life with this utterly rediculous thread.

Air Legend
What you haven't called is ANY feat that The molecule man has that compares to wiping away everything and Defeating an omniversal power like the spectre. not once, but twice. Molecule Man loses. And you fail at life with this utterly rediculous thread.
hysterical
Your stupidity is rising to new levels nvr (that's kind of an oxymoron but oh well laughing )
DC doesn't have an omniverse and some dumbass saying Superman saved the omniverse doesn't change that.
Also, non-Cannon World's Funnest Mxy didn't "wipe away everything". If that was the case, that would mean non-cannon mxy and batmite are greater than the Presence.

You fail.

Classic Molecule man in a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hysterical
Your stupidity is rising to new levels nvr (that's kind of an oxymoron but oh well laughing )
DC doesn't have an omniverse and some dumbass saying Superman saved the omniverse doesn't change that.
Also, non-Cannon World's Funnest Mxy didn't "wipe away everything". If that was the case, that would mean non-cannon mxy and batmite are greater than the Presence.

You fail. Classic Molecule man in a curbstomp.
Um, Yeah, DC does have an omniverse. Dont' think so? Check JLA wildcats buddy. You Fail at life. Bet you didn't take the time to read it. Also, World's funnest IS cannon FOOL. Did you read IC? You didn't I supposed. And The presence isn't everything. He's beyond all of that. Please get a brain. You and this thread fail, you contant wanking of marvel cosmics fails, you have no knowlege of DC, you own maybe two books, and you haven't posted a single feat that comes close to the power of Mxy. You FAIL. Saying classic Molecule man wins in a stomp shows your ineptitude at actually preseting a good argument. YOU FAIL.

Air Legend
Um, Yeah, DC does have an omniverse. Dont' think so? Check JLA wildcats buddy. You Fail at life. Bet you didn't take the time to read it. Also, World's funnest IS cannon FOOL. Did you read IC? You didn't I supposed. And The presence isn't everything. He's beyond all of that. Please get a brain.
You fail at existence since you don't have a life.
The Presence is beyond everything? That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do you even know what the word everything means?

Also, Mxy didn't erase Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre.

Again, saying Non cannon Mxy is greater than the Presence, Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre is just laughable.

Harry Fingerman
Mole Man wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You fail at existence since you don't have a life.
The Presence is beyond everything? That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do you even know what the word everything means?

Also Mxy didn't erase Michael, Lucifer, the Spectre.

Again, saying Non cannon Mxy is greater than the Presence, Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre is just laughable.

Mike and luci, and spectre are aspects of GOD you silly wit. and Mxy still defeated the spectre at least long enough to accomplish his goal. Again you would be retarded if you think it's non cannon. Especially since ALL else world titles are actually stories that happened. Did you know that? you didn't did you. you fail. And Classic Mole man has no creditble feats save fixing dmg to the multiverse and standing up to a depowered beyonder. He did depower himself in the arc correct? um yeah, that is what I thought. Now get lost. You fail. At your pathetic attempt to demean DC cosmics. No one takes you seriously. The 2nd most powerful being of his day. LMAO. what the **** does that mean. ALl of the marvel guys were shit back in that day. The LT only ruled over a multiverse. GTFO.

Erik-Lensherr
Nvr , don't feed the trolls

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Nvr , don't feed the trolls

I'm sorry. They do like to be on my nuts. LOL. I'll put the nuts away.

Air Legend
Mike and luci, and spectre are aspects of GOD
Creations of God.
you silly wit.
You ignorant child.
and Mxy still defeated the spectre at least long enough to accomplish his goal.
Against a weaker Spectre.
Again you would be retarded if you think it's non cannon.
You're retarded either way.
Especially since ALL else world titles are actually stories that happened.
roll eyes (sarcastic) And there are never exceptions right? Hell you even were boasting that Marvel: The END was non-cannon even though it was mentioned in Thanos vol. 1.
Did you know that? you didn't did you. you fail.
Starting with your gibberish again I see...
And Classic Mole man has no creditble feats save fixing dmg to the multiverse and standing up to a depowered beyonder.
dur Yea saving all existence from the Beyonder, the supreme being, is a really crappy feat roll eyes (sarcastic)
He did depower himself in the arc correct? um yeah, that is what I thought. Now get lost. You fail.
Your redundancy fails. Even when putting limits on himself, Beyonder did things Mxy could only dream of doing.
At your pathetic attempt to demean DC cosmics.
You mean your ignorant attempts to demean the Molecule Man, the second most powerful being in Marvel. Yeah, STFU you hypocrite.
No one takes you seriously.
Will you please stop stating things attributed to yourself?
The 2nd most powerful being of his day.
Yup until he got retconned. At least you got one thing right smile
LMAO. what the **** does that mean.
Oh the poor baby doesn't understand. But just to make it more clear for you: IT MEANS HE WAS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL BEING IN MARVEL BEFORE HE WAS RETCONNED.
ALl of the marvel guys were shit back in that day.
Hmm...I thought I was the one trying to pathetically demean the cosmics of a company. LMAO, you're always swallowing the shit you spew.
The LT only ruled over a multiverse. GTFO.
Yeah, being ruler of infinite universes that expanded into what is now the Marvel Omniverse is embarrassing. roll eyes (sarcastic) That's like saying Marvel is greater than DC because Marvel has an omniverse and DC doesn't. Your logic fails like always.

Classic Molecule Man in a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Creations of God.

You ignorant child.

Against a weaker Spectre.

You're retarded either way.

roll eyes (sarcastic) And there are never exceptions right? Hell you even were boasting that Marvel: The END was non-cannon even though it was mentioned in Thanos vol. 1.

Starting with your gibberish again I see...

dur Yea saving all existence from the Beyonder, the supreme being, is a really crappy feat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your redundancy fails. Even when putting limits on himself, Beyonder did things Mxy could only dream of doing.

You mean your ignorant attempts to demean the Molecule Man, the second most powerful being in Marvel. Yeah, STFU you hypocrite.

Will you please stop stating things attributed to yourself?

Yup until he got retconned. At least you got one thing right smile

Oh the poor baby doesn't understand. But just to make it more clear for you: IT MEANS HE WAS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL BEING IN MARVEL BEFORE HE WAS RETCONNED.

Hmm...I thought I was the one trying to pathetically demean the cosmics of a company. LMAO, you're always swallowing the shit you spew.

Yeah, being ruler of infinite universes that expanded into what is now the Marvel Omniverse is embarrassing. roll eyes (sarcastic) That's like saying Marvel is greater than DC because Marvel has an omniverse and DC doesn't. Your logic fails like always.

Classic Molecule Man in a curbstomp.

your entire post fails. If it EXPANDED you dummy, then it wasn't where it is now. Nuff said. Obviously you can't grasp english well enough to now that in order for something to expand, means to enlarge, to grow. You Fail. the rest of your post is garbage.

Air Legend
your entire post fails. If it EXPANDED you dummy, then it wasn't where it is now. Nuff said. Obviously you can't grasp english well enough to now that in order for something to expand, means to enlarge, to grow. You Fail. the rest of your post is garbage.
thumb down
You don't know what the word everything means and this post shows you don't know what the word infinite means.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thumb down
You don't know what the word everything means and this post shows you don't know what the word infinite means.

A multiverse is infinite universe. Yet marvel multiverse back then was only Nigh Infinite. At any rate, your post failed. The Molecule man doesn't have the showings. And being the 2nd most powerful being of his day means shit really. Cuz it's a new day, and beings like the current LT, MJJ, merlyn ALL shit on classic molecule man in terms of feats.

Air Legend
A multiverse is infinite universe. Yet marvel multiverse back then was only Nigh Infinite. At any rate, your post failed. The Molecule man doesn't have the showings. And being the 2nd most powerful being of his day means shit really. Cuz it's a new day, and beings like the current LT, MJJ, merlyn ALL shit on classic molecule man in terms of feats.
LIAR.

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe" (All of Marvel)
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg

And what are Dimensions in Marvel?

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3236/multi1ec7.th.jpg

Classic MM in a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LIAR.

Kid. Vertigo itself has an infinite Sea of multiverses. And yet is is less than the DCU. Fail. Mxy and the Imps win. No need for the ultimator. Which is UNDEFEATABLE. One more thing, learn to read. SEEMINGLY endless. Not infinite. SEEMINGLY. you blew your own case.

Air Legend
Kid. Vertigo itself has an infinite Sea of multiverses. And yet is is less than the DCU. Fail. Mxy and the Imps win. No need for the ultimator. Which is UNDEFEATABLE. One more thing, learn to read. SEEMINGLY endless. Not infinite. SEEMINGLY. you blew your own case.
You learn how to read you mental retar%. I supplied the second post for a reason. Just one dimension is more than enough to show that the Multiverse had more than an infinite amount of universes you cl9wn.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You learn how to read you mental retar%. I supplied the second post for a reason. Just one dimension is more than enough to show that the Multiverse had more than an infinite amount of universes you cl9wn.

You fail at life. Classic MM has no feats to suggest he can wipe away the ultimator. Let alone beat mxy in a power play. You are just biased. I fail to see your reasoning other than he was the 2nd most powerful guy of his day. Whoop de doop. Show us him erasing the unerasable or creating a universe, let alone a multiverse. Or you fail.

Mr Master
A multiverse is infinite universe.
Yet marvel multiverse back then was only Nigh Infinite.

That's not true.

The Marvel Multiverse was Infinite in the Beyonder era.

The Molecule man doesn't have the showings.

He blasted Beyonder with power that would've slagged Billions of UniverseS.
He created a dome stronger than the Multiverse combined.
He went toe to toe with the Beyonder, and yes he lost, but even Beyonder stated,
"for a second, you almost had me"
He was the most powerful being in the Multiverse (LT included)
He blocked ALL of Beyonder's power when Beyonder exploded
(nearly killed him but he did it)
He then managaed to shunt ALL of Beyonder's power out of the Multiverse.

All of Beyonder's power created an Infinite Universe
(Quintillions of times more Infinite, than the Infinite Multiverse)

And being the 2nd most powerful being of his day means shit really. Cuz it's a new day, and beings like the current LT, MJJ, merlyn ALL shit on classic molecule man in terms of feats.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's not true.

The Marvel Multiverse was Infinite in the Beyonder era.

He blasted Beyonder with power that would've slagged Billions of UniverseS.
He created a dome stronger than the Multiverse combined.
He went toe to toe with the Beyonder, and yes he lost, but even Beyonder stated,
"for a second, you almost had me"
He was the most powerful being in the Multiverse (LT included)
He blocked ALL of Beyonder's power when Beyonder exploded
(nearly killed him but he did it)
He then managaed to shunt ALL of Beyonder's power out of the Multiverse.

All of Beyonder's power created an Infinite Universe
(Quintillions of times more Infinite, than the Infinite Multiverse)

laughing
And Yet I find none of that impressive against the entire host of the 5th dimension, Mxy, Who's easily done more, and The Ultimator, who is Undefeatable. period.

Mr Master
LIAR.

thumb up I was just about to pull that scan out on the "Multiverse is nigh-infinite" untruth.

Mr Master
And Yet I find none of that impressive against the entire host of the 5th dimension, Mxy, Who's easily done more, and The Ultimator, who is Undefeatable. period.

On the who wins tip, that'll just lead to a bumping of heads.

But don't ever claim MM doesn't have feats.

lordboo
what makes the ultimator unbeatable?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lordboo
what makes the ultimator unbeatable? he fact that The entire 5th dimensional guard fell to his might. And mxy couldn't even singe him. He had to be BFR'd by Dream and mxy.

Air Legend
On the who wins tip, that'll just lead to a bumping of heads.

But don't ever claim MM doesn't have feats.

Mr Master I think for once you should just debate the winner because the ownage you will deliver to nvr will be utterly entertaining. big grin

lordboo
he fact that The entire 5th dimensional guard fell to his might. And mxy couldn't even singe him. He had to be BFR'd by Dream and mxy.
whats is from?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lordboo
whats is from?

The new Year's evil series. Like in 95 or 06 I think. can't remember. Been a Long time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr Master I think for once you should just debate the winner because the ownage you will deliver to nvr will be utterly entertaining. big grin

I think you should get off his jock and get your own I.Q. above 80.

Harry Fingerman
Mole Man wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Mole Man wins. Who the hell is Mole man? Are you referring to the guy who runs the mole people under ground?

Air Legend
Behold the mighty Mr. Mxy:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_TheKingdom01-08.jpg

Now just imagine what Classic Molecule Man would do to him evillaugh

guy222
Guys, take a chill

Capt Rex already said, warnings and vacations will happen if this continues

I am taking Reece FTW

Air Legend
This is how Mxy "defeated" Ultimator LMAO:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7656/mx1ao4.th.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3412/mx2mm8.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Behold the mighty Mr. Mxy:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_TheKingdom01-08.jpg

Now just imagine what Classic Molecule Man would do to him evillaugh

The dummest choice ever. You do realize this is a forum fight where all combatants would know they are about to fight. Fail. And that staff was powered by freaking the Phantom stranger. And all the other guys too. Please redirect your attention to the DC racks at your comic store, And begin to purchase.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is how Mxy "defeated" Ultimator LMAO:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7656/mx1ao4.th.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3412/mx2mm8.th.jpg

Since when Does CLassic MM have the power of Dream? The Ultimator wasn't defeated. You fail on so many lvls.

Air Legend
Originally posted by guy222
Guys, take a chill

Capt Rex already said, warnings and vacations will happen if this continues

I am taking Reece FTW
I really don't mind if nvr calls me names. This forum should loosen up. I don't think me and nvr have a problem with it so far, I might be wrong though.

Air Legend
The dummest choice ever. You do realize this is a forum fight where all combatants would know they are about to fight. Fail. And that staff was powered by freaking the Phantom stranger. And all the other guys too. Please redirect your attention to the DC racks at your comic store, And begin to purchase.
Classic MM is millions of times greater than all those powers combined. YOU FAIL.

Please snap yourself out of intransigence.

CLASSIC MM IN A CURBSTOMP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I really don't mind if nvr calls me names. This forum should loosen up. I don't think me and nvr have a problem with it so far, I might be wrong though.
I'm over you. As you called me names too. this thread just fails. I fail to see Molecule man fighting anyone like mxy BUT the beyonder. ANd even then, Molecule man didn't win. And I dont' see Molecule man fighting anything like the Ultimator. An undefeatable being. And then an entire wrealm of near omnipotent beings? And you think he wins? Not when anyone of them can zip back in time and erase Molecule man's entire genetic line. Or turn his entire family into cow feed. The utter rediculousness of this thread is hillarious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic MM is millions of times greater than all those powers combined. YOU FAIL.

Please snap yourself out of intransigence.

CLASSIC MM IN A CURBSTOMP.

prove it. From where I'm sitting, all you are doing is making statements.

Air Legend
Since when Does CLassic MM have the power of Dream? The Ultimator wasn't defeated. You fail on so many lvls.
http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

You have nothing better to do with your life. I feel for you. I think you need some coochy. You might not be such a sick . This thread is a joke. Classic Molecule man can't even beat the CURRENT LT. Nor can he beat MJJ. Hell Merlyn has showed more power than Classic Molecule man. Shit, I'd wager The MultiEternity or The Un could wipe out classic MM. Now get over yourself.

Air Legend
You have nothing better to do with your life. I feel for you. I think you need some coochy. You might not be such a sick . This thread is a joke. Classic Molecule man can't even beat the CURRENT LT. Nor can he beat MJJ. Hell Merlyn has showed more power than Classic Molecule man. Shit, I'd wager The MultiEternity or The Un could wipe out classic MM. Now get over yourself.
Nvr you are a dumb(ss. LT has never been retconned. Classic MM is greater than Current LT who is the same LT back in 1985. LT is > than the other people you mentioned. LT is greater than Ultimator and all Imps combined. Therefore....Classic MM in a curbstomp.

Everyone can see through your lies nvr. You are doing the same thing you always do, and it was the same thing you did in the Darkseid vs Thanos battle you had with quanchi. You lied and distorted what actually happened in the scans and because that battle was so damn long, I know that the judges just took your words for what you said about what Darkseid did in the scans you provided (half the time you hyperbolized and sometimes straight up lied). I'm in no way trying to say Thanos is greater than Darkseid, but your best debating technique is lying. It would have been nice if you lost instead of quanchi. If we ever had a battle I could easily win and get you banned because I wouldn't let you lie ftw.

Mr Master
This thread is a joke. Classic Molecule man can't even beat the CURRENT LT. Nor can he beat MJJ. Hell Merlyn has showed more power than Classic Molecule man. Shit, I'd wager The MultiEternity or The Un could wipe out classic MM. Now get over yourself.

You should stick to making claims about DC,
but please don't step into the Marvel arena with this ... I will not insult you,
just don't do it, unless you have valid proof to support your claim.

Classic MM is above the LT, making him above every other cat you just mentioned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You should stick to making claims about DC,
but please don't step into the Marvel arena with this ... I will not insult you,
just don't do it, unless you have valid proof to support your claim.

Classic MM is above the LT, making him above every other cat you just mentioned. UM Kiss my ass if you think that I cannot post my own opinion and I have to follow what you rule as cannon law unto the marvel verse. . I am entitled to my opinion. And I am not the only one who thinks that current LT beats the shit out of Classic MM. Thus, your vaunted opinion is just that. making a thread and calling all the shots means nothing to me. I'll do you one better, I'll write marvel on the boards and ask them if The Classic MM is superior to the LT who now sits over AN expanded marvel omniverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr you are a dumb(ss. LT has never been retconned. Classic MM is greater than Current LT who is the same LT back in 1985. LT is > than the other people you mentioned. LT is greater than Ultimator and all Imps combined. Therefore....Classic MM in a curbstomp.

Everyone can see through your lies nvr. You are doing the same thing you always do, and it was the same thing you did in the Darkseid vs Thanos battle you had with quanchi. You lied and distorted what actually happened in the scans and because that battle was so damn long, I know that the judges just took your words for what you said about what Darkseid did in the scans you provided (half the time you hyperbolized and sometimes straight up lied). I'm in no way trying to say Thanos is greater than Darkseid, but your best debating technique is lying. It would have been nice if you lost instead of quanchi. If we ever had a battle I could easily win and get you banned because I wouldn't let you lie ftw.

you fail, at every attempt. I didn't lie in any of the scans you train wreck of a fan boy. The scans themselves where there. Now get lost. The judges know how to read. And most everyone knows those scans I presented. Nothing was new. Now get lost. you fail.

Air Legend
Oh nvr you claim that non- cannon Mxy and Batmite erased an OMNIVERSE, right?
laughing

This is after Mxy and Batmite, had destroyed nearly every Universe they had visited:

(Excerpt from WF ... while in Gem World, a Universe)
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mxymultipe5.jpg

"THIS Multiverse just isn't big enough for both of us"

Everyone bow to the nvr, the greatest liar on KMC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

This is after Mxy and Batmite, had destroyed nearly every Universe they had visited:

Everyone bow to the nvr, the greatest liar on KMC. You dummy, They were in a multiverse at the time. they had already visited several others. You fail at life. you could have had a case if they said, One multiverse isn't big enough for the both of us. But they said this, as in the one we are in right now. You fail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars.

Air Legend
You dummy, They were in a multiverse at the time. they had already visited several others. You fail at life. you could have had a case if they said, One multiverse isn't big enough for the both of us. But they said this, as in the one we are in right now. You fail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars.
laughing

Everyone bow to the nvr, the greatest liar on KMC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sigh, your IQ shows no sign of actually being close to 100 does it? Gem World is still in a multiverse ding bat. And need I remind you that they had been to OTHER wrealms that were part of different multiverses in the same story. You fail. You fail. You fail. you FAIL. And to put it in Master's words, The DCU has expaned, and will expand, So Mxy wiped away what would be and was and will be the DCU omniverse. Nuff said.

Astner
Classic Molecule Man > Living Tribunal >> Ultimator > 5-d Imps

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5484/mo2ds6sj8.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl

Yes he was mighter than all the other beings in the MULTIVERSE. THE CURRENT LT SITS above The omniverse. current LT is above MJJ and Merlyn who are above the OMNIVERSE. So is Classic Molecule man superior to MJJ? Nope. Hell no. Merlyn. Not from where i"m looking. And neither of those two hold a candle to the LT. Nuff said. Good night folks. This debate is over.

starking
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Mole Man wins.

Air Legend
Sigh, your IQ shows no sign of actually being close to 100 does it? Gem World is still in a multiverse ding bat. And need I remind you that they had been to OTHER wrealms that were part of different multiverses in the same story. You fail. You fail. You fail. you FAIL. And to put it in Master's words, The DCU has expaned, and will expand, So Mxy wiped away what would be and was and will be the DCU omniverse. Nuff said.
You intransigent baboon. They had been to other realms part of the same multiverse. That's why when he was in the gem universe he said THIS multiverse isn't big enough for the two of us and Batmite responded well maybe that's because you blew most of it up you big dummy. Batmite was reffering to the other places they had visited. If you used logic instead of intransigence you would be able to understand this. Face it, you LIED idiota.

Sirius77
The fifth Dimension takes this. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You intransigent baboon. They had been to other realms part of the same multiverse. That's why when he was in the gem universe he said THIS multiverse isn't big enough for the two of us and Batmite responded well maybe that's because you blew most of it up you big dummy. Batmite was reffering to the other places they had visited. If you used logic instead of intransigence you would be able to understand this. Face it, you LIED idiota.

when you can tell me how the DCU animated which has it's own multiverse is part of the multiverse, let me know. Until then, you look like so much cow dung lying on a country road to me.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Sirius77
The fifth Dimension takes this. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
haermm
This coming from the person who thinks Superman could beat Galactus. You're worse than nvr.

Air Legend
when you can tell me how the DCU animated which has it's own multiverse is part of the multiverse, let me know. Until then, you look like so much cow dung lying on a country road to me.
Face it, you lied nuthugger.
Besides, it doesn't make a bit of difference because your balls are inert haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Face it, you lied nuthugger.
Besides, it doesn't make a bit of difference because your balls are inert haermm As I said, show us how and when the DCU animated merged into the DC infinite earth's multiverse. Until then, you have nothing to stand on and you have been proven to look a fool.

Air Legend
As I said, show us how and when the DCU animated merged into the DC infinite earth's multiverse. Until then, you have nothing to stand on and you have been proven to look a fool.
Fail.

Prove that Mxy and Batmite were in different multiverses.

Oh, that's right, you can't becuse they were in different universes.

Everyone here except you and that supe fanboy thinks Classic MM wins.

Sirius77
haermm
This coming from the person who thinks Superman could beat Galactus. You're worse than nvr.

This coming from the person who actually believes that Sentry stalemated Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fail.

Prove that Mxy and Batmite were in different multiverses.

Oh, that's right, you can't becuse they were in different universes.

Everyone here except you and that supe fanboy thinks Classic MM wins. everyone here can't read. they'd know that classic MM isn't above anyone other than multiversal beings.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Sirius77
This coming from the person who actually believes that Sentry stalemated Galactus.
What the **** are you talking about?

Air Legend
everyone here can't read.
Ah nvr's intransigence has gone ballistic. Everyone is wrong and I'm the only one that is right. People here can't read!

Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Go cry to your mommy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the **** are you talking about? Shut ur hole until you learn how to read. Classic MM is only as powerful as a multiverse of beings. Now if you think Classic MM is that powerful, then how would he do against the IG? The heart of the Universe? Ah. bet you won't dare answer those questions. Cuz when and if you do, i'll use it to break Classic Molecule man down into the sham that he is. He's multiversal at best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah nvr's intransigence has gone ballistic. Everyone is wrong and I'm the only one that is right. People here can't read! Go cry to your mommy.

you get you some ass and come back a man.

Air Legend
you get you some ass and come back a man.
As long as it ain't a man's ass, I'm fine with that smokin'

Air Legend
Shut ur hole until you learn how to read. Classic MM is only as powerful as a multiverse of beings. Now if you think Classic MM is that powerful, then how would he do against the IG? The heart of the Universe? Ah. bet you won't dare answer those questions. Cuz when and if you do, i'll use it to break Classic Molecule man down into the sham that he is. He's multiversal at best.
Classic MM is greater than the IG.
Thanos w/ HOTI is greater than Classic MM.

Mr Master
You dummy, They were in a multiverse at the time. they had already visited several others. You fail at life. you could have had a case if they said, One multiverse isn't big enough for the both of us. But they said this, as in the one we are in right now.

Actually he said "THIS Multiverse"

And since when is Gem World a Multiverse?

I have the collection, let me know where to find this info.

Erik-Lensherr
Ultimator Solos

Mxy solos

Those 2 are trolls and should be put on ignore like I have them right now .

Air Legend
Shut ur hole until you learn how to read. Classic MM is only as powerful as a multiverse of beings. Now if you think Classic MM is that powerful, then how would he do against the IG? The heart of the Universe? Ah. bet you won't dare answer those questions. Cuz when and if you do, i'll use it to break Classic Molecule man down into the sham that he is. He's multiversal at best.
So I see you've conceded and realized Classic MM would win.

Making threads about Classic MM being weaker than MJJ laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
So I see you've conceded and realized Classic MM would win.

Making threads about Classic MM being weaker than MJJ laughing

He is weaker than MJJ. ANd You already know I think Mxy beats MJJ.

Air Legend
He is weaker than MJJ. ANd You already know I think Mxy beats MJJ.
You're so funny.
Watching you state the same thing over and over without any proof and with proof that Classic MM is greater. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're so funny.
Watching you state the same thing over and over without any proof and with proof that Classic MM is greater. laughing out loud

Um, Mxy has greater feats than Classic Molecule man. How about that. Now go under a rock.

Air Legend
Um, Mxy has greater feats than Classic Molecule man. How about that. Now go under a rock.
When has Mxy saved all of Marvel (DC in his case) from a supreme being by himself? Nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When has Mxy saved all of Marvel (DC in his case) from a supreme being by himself? Nuff said.

Um, Are you kidding me? The beyonder was no supreme being. He wasn't omnipotent. And you'd be sooooooooooooo dumb to think he was. Cuz if he was, A supreme being would steam roll everyone who got in the way. Examples of actual beings whom no one could beat would be Jack Kirby the avatar, Thanos acting under the wishes of TOAA, The Great Evil beast, the presence eating Micheal. The beyonder was an indiot who had a quantifiable limit to his power. Some supreme being.

SpiderGauntlet
Wow this like the 3rd CMM vs thread man..

I think CMM wins he was pretty damn near undefeatable. And I don't know who this "Ultimator" is :P.

Then again the 5d imps are insane. They Mr.Mxy owned the Spectre.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Wow this like the 3rd CMM vs thread man..

I think CMM wins he was pretty damn near undefeatable. And I don't know who this "Ultimator" is :P.

Then again the 5d imps are insane. They Mr.Mxy owned the Spectre.

Now imagine CMM trying to beat ALL of the imps including mxy who has wiped away several multiverses, AND a being that was so powerful, that none of the Imps could beat him, and thier combined might was laughed off.

SpiderGauntlet
Now imagine CMM trying to beat ALL of the imps including mxy who has wiped away several multiverses, AND a being that was so powerful, that none of the Imps could beat him, and thier combined might was laughed off.

The entire race? I don't think any one being could block of effortless universe destructing power lol sad . Poor CMM. I heard Ultimator is stronger than Mr.Mxy himself so he must be powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
The entire race? I don't think any one being could block of effortless universe destructing power lol sad . Poor CMM. I heard Ultimator is stronger than Mr.Mxy himself so he must be powerful.

Ultimator is Far superior to mxy. He is superior to the beings who would be superior to mxy.

Air Legend
Classic MM curbstomps these fools. whistling

Erik-Lensherr
attentionwhore

Cubicks
Ultimator is Far superior to mxy. He is superior to the beings who would be superior to mxy.

If Mxy beat the Spectre twice and Ultimator is far beyond Mxy.....

So, Ultimator has to be >>>>>>>>>>> than the Spectre?

Doesn't say much for the DC god then does it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cubicks

Doesn't say much for marvel's god that the LT couldn't fix a universal flaw, and even Marvel's god couldn't do it. Does it?

Cubicks
Doesn't say much for marvel's god that the LT couldn't fix a universal flaw, and even Marvel's god couldn't do it. Does it?

Never said otherwise did I?

However, your response tells me that you agree with what I said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never said otherwise did I?

However, your response tells me that you agree with what I said.

Nah. I do believe that Thanos with the heart was dumb. And the Ultimator was never shown to be superior to The presence. So I didn't get your point at all. It didn't even show the intelligence needed to beat the spectre.

Air Legend

Mr Master
Doesn't say much for marvel's god that the LT couldn't fix a universal flaw,

There was no fixing the flaw, it was impossible,
that's the way Toaa/god wrote the story to be.

and even Marvel's god couldn't do it. Does it?

Actually that entire event was nothing but a story on a piece of paper to Marvel's god. smile

Now the god of the Omniverse (THOTI) couldn't fix it without erasing it,
and starting it from scratch again.

That's the way Toaa/god wanted the story to go, so that's how it went.

Mr Master
Nah. I do believe that Thanos with the heart was dumb

I disagree.

Cubicks
Nah. I do believe that Thanos with the heart was dumb. And the Ultimator was never shown to be superior to The presence. So I didn't get your point at all. It didn't even show the intelligence needed to beat the spectre.

I think lots of things are dumb in both DC and Marvel.

Not intelligent enough to beat the Spectre, yet MXY and the 5D Imps are nothing to him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think lots of things are dumb in both DC and Marvel.

Not intelligent enough to beat the Spectre, yet MXY and the 5D Imps are nothing to him?
Mxy beat the spectre on panel, at least joker did, with mxy's power, intelligently. And mxy beat the ultimator thru a BFR of sorts.

Cubicks
Mxy beat the spectre on panel, at least joker did, with mxy's power, intelligently. And mxy beat the ultimator thru a BFR of sorts.

@NVR:
One of the things I think is dumb is using Comic Awareness as an actual power rather than a comedic point of view. This was one of the things I found enjoyable about the second series of She-Hulk.
This MXY/Spectre/Ultimator reasoning is looking like a rock-paper-scissor argument: MXY can beat the Spectre who is too smart to lose to Ultimator who can own MXY.

@Mr. M:
Do you have scans of where the Fantastic Four met with TOAA/GOD? I know you posted them somewhere, can you point me in the right direction.

Bentley
I am of the same opinion of nvr regarding molecule man, the LT should be over him. Why? Because the LT has been subtly retconed, he now is serious power, before... Well, lets just take his showing in the What if: The avengers became the pawns of Korvac.

There is just one Tribunal and he should not bend as stupidly as in said What if, there must be an explanation behind this and the rest of the explanations that has been given until this point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
@NVR:
One of the things I think is dumb is using Comic Awareness as an actual power rather than a comedic point of view. This was one of the things I found enjoyable about the second series of She-Hulk.
This MXY/Spectre/Ultimator reasoning is looking like a rock-paper-scissor argument: MXY can beat the Spectre who is too smart to lose to Ultimator who can own MXY.

@Mr. M:
Do you have scans of where the Fantastic Four met with TOAA/GOD? I know you posted them somewhere, can you point me in the right direction.

Yes but Mxy was also too smart to be pwned by the ultimator in the end. And Spectre still showd that he superior to mxy when the cuffs are taken off.

Cubicks
Yes but Mxy was also too smart to be pwned by the ultimator in the end. And Spectre still showd that he superior to mxy when the cuffs are taken off.

Two questions for you Nvr.:

1) "And Spectre still showd that he superior to mxy when the cuffs are taken off." When was this shown?

2) Where do you put Spectre in regards to Michael and Lucifer?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two questions for you Nvr.:

1) "And Spectre still showd that he superior to mxy when the cuffs are taken off." When was this shown?

2) Where do you put Spectre in regards to Michael and Lucifer?

Spectre in his depowered form simply depowered Mxy.

Merged Spectre>Lucy=mike=Fully backed spectre>Variable Vengeance based upon the size of the crime and the person commiting it.

Tazer
Yo.

Owen Reece ftw

wouldnt "classic" MM be the guy who couldnt use his powers w/o a wand??

since thats so, the Ultimator and all the 5d Imps FTW big grin

Tazer

Cubicks
Spectre in his depowered form simply depowered Mxy.

Merged Spectre>Lucy=mike=Fully backed spectre>Variable Vengeance based upon the size of the crime and the person commiting it.

I actually meant what comic that was posted in.

Doesn't Michael have an on panel win over Spectre?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I actually meant what comic that was posted in.

Doesn't Michael have an on panel win over Spectre?

Yes. Mike is superior to all forms of the spectre except fully powered and merged.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

wouldnt "classic" MM be the guy who couldnt use his powers w/o a wand??

since thats so, the Ultimator and all the 5d Imps FTW big grin

Tazer
Nope this is Classic MM after he reached his potential. Classic MM in a curbstomp big grin

Air Legend
Yes. Mike is superior to all forms of the spectre except fully powered and merged.
Mike is greater than fully powered Spectre and Merged Spectre. Merged Spectre couldn't even control his powers lmao.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope this is Classic MM after he reached his potential. Classic MM in a curbstomp big grin

When classic MM actually creates a multiverse on panel, let me know. When he actually beats a multiversal being on panel, let me know. When the lt was actually retconned let me know. Your whole argument is a failure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mike is greater than fully powered Spectre and Merged Spectre. Merged Spectre couldn't even control his powers lmao.

You know nothing about DC, and next to nothing about marvel. LMAO.

quanchi112
I know mxy looked bad in his most current showing. Damn I love how Prime treated him like a bich. Dont know athing about the ultimator so I cant comment on who wins.

Air Legend
When classic MM actually creates a multiverse on panel, let me know. When he actually beats a multiversal being on panel, let me know. When the lt was actually retconned let me know. Your whole argument is a failure.
Anything and everything you write fails. Classic MM was retconned. Before the retcon he was greater than the LT and everyone else except the Beyonder- stated by the writers and his feats are greater. After the retcon he wasn't. If Classic MM or Beyonder were never retconned then the LT would not be second only to TOAA, and consequently the bios would not be the same. However, they were, and thus the LT is second only to TOAA. But whenever a thread states Classic MM, we go by the pre-retcon character. Thus, Classic MM curbstomps these fools and all of DC for that matter, except the Presence. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know mxy looked bad in his most current showing. Damn I love how Prime treated him like a bich. Dont know athing about the ultimator so I cant comment on who wins.
You good. Mxy looked bad? SBP was able to pwn all of earth's heroes. He was infinitely charged up and he's immune to magic even super science magic. didn't you realize that he needed mxy to destroy the multiverse and recreate his own? I guess you missed all of that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anything and everything you write fails. Classic MM was retconned. Before the retcon he was greater than the LT and everyone else except the Beyonder- stated by the writers and his feats are greater. After the retcon he wasn't. If Classic MM or Beyonder were never retconned then the LT would not be second only to TOAA, and consequently the bios would not be the same. However, they were, and thus the LT is second only to TOAA. But whenever a thread states Classic MM, we go by the pre-retcon character. Thus, Classic MM curbstomps these fools and all of DC for that matter, except the Presence. big grin
Do you know how pathetic this attempt was? HA HA HA HA. laughing laughing laughing

Air Legend
Do you know how pathetic this attempt was? HA HA HA HA. laughing laughing laughing
So you've conceded. Instead of making a logical counterpost, you shoved your head further up yo ass.

quanchi112
You good. Mxy looked bad? SBP was able to pwn all of earth's heroes. He was infinitely charged up and he's immune to magic even super science magic. didn't you realize that he needed mxy to destroy the multiverse and recreate his own? I guess you missed all of that. When did he pwn all of earths heroes? You mean the alternate universe guys who were created to die. Mxy does have great power indeed but thats what it makes it funnier. Mxy can destroy all with but a thought but my man the immature emo himself just pwned him.

Hes 19 and he can add that to his list of accomplishments.

Prime at 19 smarter than Mxy. laughing

Shit I can only imagine what Prime does when he reaches his Prime.

laughing

Tazer
Yo.

wait a sec; when was "classic MM" ever said/shown to be greater than the LT?!??

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

well then that isnt "classic" MM, but "full potential" MM.

the "classic" version would get beat by the FF alone, "FP" -version *might* have a shot at taking on pre-retcon Beyonder. big grin

Tazer

starlock
Team beats Classic Molecule man.......easily

Air Legend
Yo.

well then that isnt "classic" MM, but "full potential" MM.

the "classic" version would get beat by the FF alone, "FP" -version *might* have a shot at taking on pre-retcon Beyonder. big grin

Tazer
This shows that you know nothing about Secret Wars I and II. Anyways, were using Classic MM after his "enlightment". Besides, the rules state that the contestants are at their full power, so you bringing this up is a complete waste of time.

Air Legend
Yo.

wait a sec; when was "classic MM" ever said/shown to be greater than the LT?!??

Tazer
Try reading the thread first, or Secret Wars I and II for that matter, before you try debating.

Cubicks
After looking over the Mr. Mxy respect thread, which does include his fight with Ultimator, I do think that the 5th D Imps and Ultimator are going to win here. I think if it was one on one then maybe the outcome could be different however, with the lot them I do think it is too much for CMM. This is not to say that CMM is not powerful, I do believe he is, however, he is just outnumbered here with power that too closely resembles his own.

I think a lot of people get hung up on this proof BS. They need to see it on panel with lots of explanation and clear-cut dialog in order for them to be convinced and even then they might fight it. Just because a character does not do something on panel does not mean they are not capable of doing it. You have make some reasonable assumptions and judgement and give things some latitude because, they could go either way. That's why they stress "REASONABLE DOUBT" in a courtroom. There is always some doubt somewhere but, is it reasonable?

On a side note, for those of you going around and posting "You fail!", you look like idiots. Stop trying to convince each other of things you know the other is not going to listen too. Post your opinions and move on, if you have stuff to back it up post it, explain it, and move on. I know a lot of you don't seem to like him but, Mr. Master is great at doing that very thing.

Air Legend
After looking over the Mr. Mxy respect thread, which does include his fight with Ultimator, I do think that the 5th D Imps and Ultimator are going to win here. I think if it was one on one then maybe the outcome could be different however, with the lot them I do think it is too much for CMM. This is not to say that CMM is not powerful, I do believe he is, however, he is just outnumbered here with power that too closely resembles his own.
This fails 313
But seriously what kind of logic is this? no expression
There are billions of Celestials, but would they beat the Living Tribunal? Absolutely not. Unless you think DC is greater than Marvel, you are pretty much making the same assessment.
I think a lot of people get hung up on this proof BS. They need to see it on panel with lots of explanation and clear-cut dialog in order for them to be convinced and even then they might fight it.
Even with on panel evidence, intransigence (nvrbeenwthagirl) will not be convinced.
Just because a character does not do something on panel does not mean they are not capable of doing it.
Yeah if we did this then we'd be saying Spider-Man can beat Eternity because even though he's never done such a thing doesn't mean he's capable of doing it. no expression
You have make some reasonable assumptions and judgement and give things some latitude because, they could go either way. That's why they stress "REASONABLE DOUBT" in a courtroom. There is always some doubt somewhere but, is it reasonable?
Ah so you're going to bring the law in to the comic verse forum laughing
On a side note, for those of you going around and posting "You fail!", you look like idiots.
Fail?
Stop trying to convince each other of things you know the other is not going to listen too.
Ah who cares about convincing nvr, it's all about making fun of him.

Cubicks
This fails 313
There are billions of Celestials, but would they beat the Living Tribunal? Absolutely not. Unless you think DC is greater than Marvel, you are pretty much making the same assessment.

Even with on panel evidence, intransigence (nvrbeenwthagirl) will not be convinced.

Yeah if we did this then we'd be saying Spider-Man can beat Eternity because even though he's never done such a thing doesn't mean he's capable of doing it. no expression

Fail?

It is obvious to me that you are just in this to pick fights. I can go back and forth all day making point after point but, all you are going to do is be childish about it. I posted my opinion and I don't have to defend them for that purpose, I don't need to convince you of anything and you can call me anything you like. I stand by what I said and I am now moving on. You too have the same option and I wonder what your choice will be........

nvrbeenwthagirl
It is obvious to me that you are just in this to pick fights. I can go back and forth all day making point after point but, all you are going to do is be childish about it. I posted my opinion and I don't have to defend them for that purpose, I don't need to convince you of anything and you can call me anything you like. I stand by what I said and I am now moving on. You too have the same option and I wonder what your choice will be........
Bumped for the TRUTH

pr1983
This fails 313

Fail?

do it again, and there'll be a warning...

Air Legend
Originally posted by pr1983
do it again, and there'll be a warning...
Acually I can do it again if I want because nothing I did was against the rules. There is nothing wrong with calling nvr intrasigent (as that is not an insult look up the definition if you want), there is nothing wrong with poking fun at someone trying to bring "the law" in a comic book vs section, and there is nothing wrong with saying it's all about making fun of nvr because people do it all the time and I don't see you harrasing any of them.

It's pretty clear to me that you're just saying this to me because of what I said in the Superman vs WWH thread (seeing how you love Superman so much). roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, Classic MM wins.

Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill.

I don't really think if he can handle them all....

Air Legend
Actually, make a point. I implore you to do so. You said they outnumber him and I countered with the Celestials vs the Living Tribunal example.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill.

I don't really think if he can handle them all....
Let me ask you this: If all the Celestials went up against the LT, would they win?

Violent2Dope
Let me ask you this: If all the Celestials went up against the LT, would they win? No, but the gap in power between Mxy and Classic MM isn't that vast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, but the gap in power between Mxy and Classic MM isn't that vast.

Yeah it is. Mxy on panel has done things Classic MM hasn't. And Mxy on panel is far superior in the area of awareness, and ability to actually retcon.

Air Legend
No, but the gap in power between Mxy and Classic MM isn't that vast.
Classic MM is greater than the Living Tribunal. So you're saying the gap between someone who is more powerful than Marvel's current second most powerful entity and Mr. Mxy isn't vast?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic MM is greater than the Living Tribunal. So you're saying the gap between someone who is more powerful than Marvel's current second most powerful entity and Mr. Mxy isn't vast?

And what are the limits of Mxy's powers? He's been shown to be nearly as powerful as the aspect of God. There isn't one feat that the LT has done on panel that mxy cannot replicate to some degree. The LT is just higher on the food chain. ANd classic MM has done NOTHING EVER on panel to suggest that he is higher than the LT. especiallysince the LT has ALWAYS been 2nd only to god. Unless the LT was retconned? was he? That would make him even mightier now given the fact that he has even higher on panel displays of power.

pr1983
Acually I can do it again if I want because nothing I did was against the rules. There is nothing wrong with calling nvr intrasigent (as that is not an insult look up the definition if you want), there is nothing wrong with poking fun at someone trying to bring "the law" in a comic book vs section, and there is nothing wrong with saying it's all about making fun of nvr because people do it all the time and I don't see you harrasing any of them.

It's pretty clear to me that you're just saying this to me because of what I said in the Superman vs WWH thread (seeing how you love Superman so much). roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, Classic MM wins.

right, consider yourself officially warned for accusing a mod of bias and unproffesional behaviour, and ignoring said mod...

Violent2Dope
Classic MM is greater than the Living Tribunal. So you're saying the gap between someone who is more powerful than Marvel's current second most powerful entity and Mr. Mxy isn't vast? Not LT/Celestial vast.

Violent2Dope
And what are the limits of Mxy's powers? He's been shown to be nearly as powerful as the aspect of God. There isn't one feat that the LT has done on panel that mxy cannot replicate to some degree. The LT is just higher on the food chain. That's the way all the cosmical omnipotent characters work, some are just more omnipotent than others...if that makes sense.

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh no he didn't!

I sense something big about to go down...

It's usually the feeling I get right before a drive-by... ermm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Oh no he didn't!

I sense something big about to go down...

It's usually the feeling I get right before a drive-by... ermm White boy. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
White boy. stick out tongue

YOu are kidding me. I always thought bran was a colored? Shut up. Me and Bran are officially OVER eek! laughing laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
White boy. stick out tongue Based on?

Violent2Dope
Based on? Your tiny penis? shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your tiny penis? shifty

I"ve been with a couple of peach skins with some whoppers. And some coloreds who made me shame with thier lil pee pees. The rule isn't 100% either way.

Air Legend
Originally posted by pr1983
right, consider yourself officially warned for accusing a mod of bias and unproffesional behaviour, and ignoring said mod...
Right and I'll just take this to the administrator.

Just because you think you are right, doesn't mean that you're right. I do think you are acting unproffesionally and I presented my reasons of why. Your sole beliefs should not and do not dictate what other people are allowed to say. You did not prove how I was breaking the rules, and instead you unjustly gave me a warning. And as to that "ignoring said mod" what does that mean? If you meant I ignored what you said, it's obvious that I didn't, seeing how I responded to what you said. Plus I didn't go and do what you accused me of again; rather, I gave reasons for why everything I said was allowed according to the rules.

Mr. Slippyfist
I"ve been with a couple of peach skins with some whoppers. And some coloreds who made me shame with thier lil pee pees. The rule isn't 100% either way. I don't know whether to laugh or to throw up...

Your tiny penis? shifty Far from it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Just because you think you are right, doesn't mean that you're right. I do think you are acting unproffesionally and I presented my reasons of why. Your sole beliefs should not and do not dictate what other people are allowed to say. You did not prove how I was breaking the rules, and instead you unjustly gave me a warning. And as to that "ignoring said mod" what does that mean? If you meant I ignored what you said, it's obvious that I didn't, seeing how I responded to what you said. Plus I didn't go and do what you accused me of again; rather, I gave reasons for why everything I said was allowed according to the rules.

The rules say not to attack any posters. You did just that. The administrator would be on the mod's side on this one mr. Legend.

Mr. Slippyfist

Just because you think you are right, doesn't mean that you're right. I do think you are acting unproffesionally and I presented my reasons of why. Your sole beliefs should not and do not dictate what other people are allowed to say. You did not prove how I was breaking the rules, and instead you unjustly gave me a warning. And as to that "ignoring said mod" what does that mean? If you meant I ignored what you said, it's obvious that I didn't, seeing how I responded to what you said. Plus I didn't go and do what you accused me of again; rather, I gave reasons for why everything I said was allowed according to the rules. Told you. smile

Violent2Dope
I"ve been with a couple of peach skins with some whoppers. And some coloreds who made me shame with thier lil pee pees. The rule isn't 100% either way. You seem to have seen many penises in your lifetime. stick out tongue

Either way, Classic MM was strong to be sure, second strongest in fact, but I don't see him winning this fight.

Violent2Dope
Far from it. Your nonexistant penis?

Air Legend
Not LT/Celestial vast.
Oh so you're saying DC's fifth dimension and 10th dimension is greater than the LT, Marvel's second most powerful character?

Violent2Dope
Oh so you're saying DC's fifth dimension and 10th dimension is greater than the LT, Marvel's second most powerful character? No, I'm saying that the gap in power between Mr. Mxy and LT is MUCH smaller than the gap in power between Celestials and LT.

Mr. Slippyfist
Your nonexistant penis? If I had a Vagina, I wouldn't be on the forums right now... I'd be sticking things in there... shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
You seem to have seen many penises in your lifetime. stick out tongue

Either way, Classic MM was strong to be sure, second strongest in fact, but I don't see him winning this fight.

Oh I've seen a few. Especially on xtube. But really, Classic MM couldn't have really been the 2nd strongest. Cuz the LT has ALWAYS been 2nd only to God. Unless the LT was retconned. Which means that THe Classic MM only has his own feats to stand up on and NOT the feats of the current LT.

pr1983

i've already been backed by another mod, so take it to the administrator if you like...

you attitude was way out of line, and to be perfectly honest, if i went around warning everyone i didnt agree with, half this forum would have warnings from me...

you were bashing nvr, simple as that. when you were confronted with it, you didnt like it, so boo hoo.

the warning stands.

Air Legend
The rules say not to attack any posters. You did just that. The administrator would be on the mod's side on this one mr. Legend.
O rly? Then I guess every person that uses a laughing smiley should be warned huh? I don't think so.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>