Thanos vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harry Fingerman
So, here's the dealio.

King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir, or the Bloodaxe.
But, he does have two arms here.

They fight in Skywalker Ranch. No prep.

Who wins?

llagrok
Is this King Thor from the reigning or King Thor from the VERY early death of Odin comics? Because back then, he was barely stronger than regular Thor.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by llagrok
Is this King Thor from the reigning or King Thor from the VERY early death of Odin comics? Because back then, he was barely stronger than regular Thor. Obviously, I want the one that can shoot shit out of his hands at least, and was able to use powers.

King Thor from his last appearance (with arms), like when he fought Desak.
Sans hammer, and sans Bloodaxe from some other later comics.

Barbarian Shams
Other words, a King Thor with both arms and Odinforce. Regardless, King Thor can and will beat Thanos with prly less effort than it took Odin to do it. If King Thor is fully experienced in using the Odinforce, he takes it 8/10 with little trouble, but if it was the King Thor as in the story, then maybe Thanos could take it due to his relative inexperience wielding the Odinforce.

Harry Fingerman
King Thor isn't Odin.

Odin beats King Thor in every category basically, except one hammer throw by King Thor.

No hammer Thor<<<Odin.

Soljer
Agreed. Odin's weaker than his sons Rune King version but still vastly more powerful than regular ol' King Thor.

llagrok
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Obviously, I want the one that can shoot shit out of his hands at least, and was able to use powers.

King Thor from his last appearance (with arms), like when he fought Desak.
Sans hammer, and sans Bloodaxe from some other later comics.

So he gets two arms for this fight?

Then I'd say he takes it roughly 8-9/10 unless Thanos gets a lil prep.

Originally posted by Soljer
Agreed. Odin's weaker than his sons Rune King version but still vastly more powerful than regular ol' King Thor.

Vastly? I don't think so :/

More powerful? Perhaps.

Then again, wouldn't Tarene (who was as strong as Odin) stop Thor herself instead of sending Desak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.