Raz v.s. Zexion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
No!!! It's not the site administrator.

http://kh2.ffsky.cn/pic/char/13/zexion01.jpg

v.s.

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/psychonauts/raz.jpg

Who wins?

Remindme
Raz's powers?

Sol Valentine
Raz Respect Thread

shin_gear
Zexions send out a flurry of pages to attack the opponent and traps the opponent into the pages, where the opponent is then attacked by books in his book. He then traps the opponent inside the books in his book and plays with them while they get cut by book pages and struck by meteors until the point that they die.

Sol Valentine
Raz will just jump inside his mind.

Remindme
I'm saying Zexion, the cloaked schemer

Sol Valentine
Raz will beat him quick.

Remindme
If he can just hope in him mind, Raz will win

But i think Zexion gets him in the book (does it loads of Sora, who i assume is faster) Zexion wins

Sol Valentine
If Zexion can get Raz when he's invisible.

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
If Zexion can get Raz when he's invisible.

lol, true, btw Zexion can fly

Sol Valentine
Flight v.s. Invisibility.

Unless Zexion can use an attack that covers a wide arc while in flight, he's screwed.

shin_gear
Zexion can make himself invisible and make himself look like others while creating illusions also. He can make himself look like Raz's mother and drive him potentially insane. yes

Sol Valentine
Ah, but he has gotten over that at the end of Phsyconauts.

I really want to see a sequel.

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
Zexion can make himself invisible and make himself look like others while creating illusions also. He can make himself look like Raz's mother and drive him potentially insane. yes

Oh yeah, like what he did to Riku, turned into Sora and said how he betrayed him and kairi, lol that ****ed Riku up big time lol.

Sol Valentine
But Raz has increased Phsycokenises through his training, which will break him out of the illusion.

Remindme
But Raz has increased Phsycokenises through his training, which will break him out of the illusion.

You know it will break Zexion's illusion?

Sol Valentine
In the game he noticed illusions of the mind in a boss fight. I'll search for it.

Remindme
In the game he noticed illusions of the mind in a boss fight. I'll search for it.

okies, thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.