Which character would you trust the most with ultimate power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so which character would you trust with ultimate power?
Powers equel to that of the living tribunal...personally my vote goes to Lex Motherf*cking Luthor because basicly he's just a bald men who wants to make the world a utopia, who's being harassed all the time by a guy that wears his underwear over his pants..and thinks he's god.. Flying to places nobody want to know about him..killing his own kind..You know what.. i think the character of superman is based on george mofo Bush.. wink Damn i'f i was Lex..i would get one o them fancy kryptospaceships and do a motherf*cking driveby at the Daily planet..
But f*ck it below is my list of sucka's wink

Charles Xavier (Yeah right laughing out loud )
Magneto
Reed Richards
Lex Luthor
Sinister
Spiderman
Ironman
Batman

Symmetric Chaos
Huc

Harry Fingerman
Thanos.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Huc

Not fair.

He already has ultimate power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
None of these guys are worthy.

DestinyGuy678
definently xavier the other people would probably abuse it or lose it, xavier has the power and self-control to have it

Bouboumaster
Reed Richard

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
definently xavier the other people would probably abuse it or lose it, xavier has the power and self-control to have it no expression

What was that one crossover that started strong, and ended like shit, called again?

supremthor
Batman for the fact that his the only one to most likely refuse it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
no expression

What was that one crossover that started strong, and ended like shit, called again? Oh, that narrows it down...

Big Sexy
Luthor would probably be the best choice and thats sad. Batman would probably refuse to take it so I think he won't count. Spiderman is too Naiive for such power. Xavier is not exactly ethics personified. Iron man and reed have already shown how bad they are withpower. Sinister would possibly be the worst choice on the list. Mags would kill all the humans.

grey fox
Cap

Gecko4lif
namor

lordboo
ben grimm

King Kandy
no expression

What was that one crossover that started strong, and ended like shit, called again?
Civil War?

Gecko4lif
civil war wasnt a crossover....

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by King Kandy
Civil War? Nah, this one involved Xavier getting more powerful.

tkitna
I didnt see Cap. but if it wasnt him, I'd probably go with Parker.

cmack
i would give it to batman, he has an ultimate sense of justice that would benefit the world more then any one elses

willRules
Aunt May. no expression In terms of morality, she has never done anything wrong, ever. Or at least not on panel yes

Mr Master
Alternate Reed Richards of the X Trilogy became the Eternity of that Reality.
(in Earth Paradise)

As we speak he is that Aspect (Universe) of Eternity's Multiverse.

Not exactly LT status, but just thought it should be known. smile

Tony Stark
Originally posted by lordboo
ben grimm

yes I 2nd that notion. Happy Dance

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Mr Master
Alternate Reed Richards of the X Trilogy became the Eternity of that Reality.
(in Earth Paradise)

As we speak he is that Aspect (Universe) of Eternity's Multiverse.

Not exactly LT status, but just thought it should be known. smile So... you're implying that Batman would be the most trustworthy, right?

llagrok
The LT

Mr Master
So... you're implying that Batman would be the most trustworthy, right?

Batman?

guy222
Parker

BentonGrey
I suppose Bats, but it's a close tie between him and Luthor. Luthor, with ultimate power, might kill Superman, take a little petty revenge, but other than that, he's ruthless enough to turn Earth into a utopia by force. Read Red Sun, and you'll see what I mean.

rader
I think the living tribunal would be the best to have it because theyve been doing aight so far

Akuki
Probably Cable, all the worlds where he has been shown with ultimate power are paradises.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.