Which character is the best mindf*cker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the characters below have one week to prepare a sinister plot to make Batman eat his own feces and eat his own face..and after that kill himself with a battarang.....up his ass...

Which of the characters below is smart enough to pull this sh*t off with only their intellect and mouths...

Rha's a Ghull
Lex Luthor
Reed Richards
Mister terrific
Doom

Discus!!!

Symmetric Chaos
The one Eva that messed with Asuka.

Bouboumaster
Doom

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The one Eva that messed with Asuka.

A. That was an Angel.

B. Feh, it was a telepathic assault that drove her into a coma, Aqua wants someone to talk Wayne into doing this.

llagrok
Aqua, you feeling alright?

Gecko4lif
doom could make a bird buy it's shit back

TricksterPriest
If Batman Beyond and Shriek's attempt is any indication, it's gonna be tough as nails to do without using psionics or drugs.

If you can drug him with the right things, or better yet something new that he doesn't know about, then a really good chemist could come up with something nasty.

My idea is to use someone who's a genius at chemicals, someone whose signature poison is modified every time he uses it, and for which no cure works twice.

Joker Venom. I bet you that the Joker could come up with a variation on his venom that could drive batman nuts in a month.

King Kandy
Yeah probably, but you need to get him to do those specific things, not juist drive him insane.

willRules
Give it 5 minutes and Batman will be making all the villains do that to each other batman

h1a8
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
doom could make a bird buy it's shit back

laughing
That's why this is the best place in the world.
You guys always seem to make me crack up.
Are some of you actual comedians here?

Aqua-pimp
HaHa i'm feeling great big grin Why??

Priest
Doom would be the best skull ****er

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by willRules
Give it 5 minutes and Batman will be making all the villains do that to each other batman

Yep! Bruce is too gangsta to fall for that bullshyt, he'd be the one calling the shots.

Doctor-Alvis
Clearly, it is the Brain ****ler. Defiler of thoughts.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/brainfckler.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.