Vampire Hunter D vs Father Abel Nightroad vs Alexander Anderson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
Now at first I just wanted this to be between Nightroad and Anderson but I decided to throw D in there just to see if it changes anything that much...I think he's probably the weakest one out of the three but let's see how this turns out ^_^!

Ban Mido
The more I think about this though, Anderson's healing factor dealio gives him a HUGE advantage in this match though

King Kandy
D's talking hand pwns all.

Kero_Co
Agreed, VHD: V8, left hand touches vampire, vampire turns into ashes. The only advantage anyone has over D is sheer power and healing, which he can cut through with his ridiculous speed,skill, and agility , and left hand's seemingly endless versatility.

leonheartmm
d kills anderson. abel obliterates both along with the city/geographical region they are living in. it is ridiculous to put nightroad in any respectable match with any other vampire. he isnt the most impressive and is not as flexible, but when it comes to power, krusnick is unbeatable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.