ultimator vs jim jaspers merged w/fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
straight up
who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
One is Everything and cannot be destroyed unless you destroy yourself and everything and One cannot be destroyed. It would seem to be a stalemate since MJJ would have to destroy himself and everything else in order to beat the Ultimator.

Harry Fingerman
Ultimator also makes up Marvel?

Wow, he's even more underrated than I thought...

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
One is Everything and cannot be destroyed unless you destroy yourself and everything and One cannot be destroyed. It would seem to be a stalemate since MJJ would have to destroy himself and everything else in order to beat the Ultimator.

That's not true in this case. Ultimator represents the 10 dimensions within DC, not within Marvel. Since the two characters come from different Omniverses and meet on neutral ground, it's entirely possible for Ultimator to be destroyed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
That's not true in this case. Ultimator represents the 10 dimensions within DC, not within Marvel. Since the two characters come from different Omniverses and meet on neutral ground, it's entirely possible for Ultimator to be destroyed. Then it would be possible for MJJ to be destroyed. Since He can only resist reality warp from marvel Characters. None of which have the kind of power that the Ultimator does.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Ultimator also makes up Marvel?

Wow, he's even more underrated than I thought...
YOu have a point? No you dont.

Harry Fingerman
YOu have a point? No you dont. Yes, I do.

You said MJJ would have to destroy himself, however, MJJ isn't a part of Ultimator, as he's not part of DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, I do.

You said MJJ would have to destroy himself, however, MJJ isn't a part of Ultimator, as he's not part of DC.

Yeah. Which means he would have no way to beat the Ultimator. Since the Ultimator isn't part of any marvel verse. MJJ only resist Marvel cosmics. I see your logic and understand it. Stalemate.

Harry Fingerman
Yeah. Which means he would have no way to beat the Ultimator. Since the Ultimator isn't part of any marvel verse. MJJ only resist Marvel cosmics. I see your logic and understand it. Stalemate. However, my logic make sense, yours doesn't.

Otherwise, no one from another company could beat each other.

However, MJJ isn't part of Ultimator, and can't even be. He might not win, and I don't care, but he would never have to destroy himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
However, my logic make sense, yours doesn't.

Otherwise, no one from another company could beat each other.

However, MJJ isn't part of Ultimator, and can't even be. He might not win, and I don't care, but he would never have to destroy himself. I was going under the assumption that all characters come from the same place in a neutral universe. Doesn't matter. you are always correct daddy. now when you gone give me some more of that good lovn man meat?

Kutulu
I was going under the assumption that all characters come from the same place in a neutral universe. Doesn't matter. you are always correct daddy. now when you gone give me some more of that good lovn man meat? sick

Erik-Lensherr
Ultimator and rather easily .

The Imps couldn't hold a candle to him .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.