...Conspiracy Confusion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
There has been a lot of verifiable evidence to suggest who runs the US. I currently see 4 groups: Nazi Extremists, Jewish Extremists, Islam Extremists, Christian Extremists. All contradictory, I know. Okay, these 4 groups have different names, and I will reveal those names.

Nazi Extremists: Nazi US Bankers. The Bush Family in particular, made Hitler, they also made Nixon. Many Bankers in the US seized the money from the Jewish Supremacy in Germany. (This is why Hitler was against the Jews, they actually were stealing money!) Everytime someone got killed in the Holocaust, their money went straight to the Bankers.

Jewish Extremists: Zionists. People who want Israel to be the no.1 country. These people made the Treaty of Versailles which overthrew the German, Austro-Hungarian and Ottaman Empires. It also said any jew can live in Palestine, then used terrorism against the British rulers of that area which forced Britain to make up the nation of Israel in 1948. These people also brought the US into WW1 & 2.

Islam Extremists: Oil Mafia. The Bin Ladens, the Talliban, and the Saudi Royal Family are friends with the Bush Family, and will never be caught. They also fund the Bushes to use oil from the Middle East. Particularly Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. Can you say "Osama Bin Laden"?

Christian Extremists: Neocons. The guys who were against communism (like Hitler), against Islam (like Zionists), but for money (like the oil mafia). They shot the Kennedies, were behind 9/11 and are against the Clinton's.

Okay, lets look at the connections between these people.

Zionists hate the Oil mafia. No surpirse there. In fact, the Mossad tried to bomb Mexico dressed as Arabs to bring Mexico into the War On Terror. Why? They can't eliminate Iraq like the US did with Germany. But they can give US oil cheaper than the Saudis. And they would definately support America if they shared the same enemy. Which brings up an interesting point. Before 9/11, many Jewish people were wishing the Americans shared the same enemies as the Israelis. Think about it. The most powerful nation in the world, against the group who are trying to overthrow you because you stole their land? Why not? In fact, there is evidence that the terrorist's passports were stolen! Now, who would steal them? Certainly not Osama Bin Laden. Why steal the identies of people who lead back to you? Now, Mossad agents, they would! And they have! They did it in Egypt, in America, in Algeria, and there is proof of this!

Nazi Bankers made the neocons. Prescott Bush was a Nazi Banker. His son and grandson are neocons. As was Nixon, who was sponsered by Prescott Bush. Watergate, anyone?

Oil Mafia gave Cheney and Bush money! No wonder Saudi Arabia hasn't been invaded!

Nazi Bankers are against Zionists. In Germany the Zionists were stealing the money from the citizens and trying to enforce Zionism. Hitler stopped this in Germany, the money went from the Zionists to the Nazi Bankers.

Zionists made the Neocons. Paul Wolfowitz, George Tenet, Scooter Libby, etc. These people are the driving force behind the invasion of Iraq.

Now, here comes the confusion. The Neocons and CIA has connections with the Zionists. The Neocons and CIA also has connections with the Nazi Bankers. The neocons also have connections with Oil Mafia. Now, the Zionists are the main force behind the US. So why is the US with the Nazi Bankers and Oil Mafia? Well, lets clarify a bit.

The Nazi Bankers' main prioirty is getting money from a war. Anytime there's a war, they will find a way to get money from it. Like they did in WW2, Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

The Zionists' main priority is Israel. America is it's whore! Ever since WW2, the US has been the main power and Zionists used it to be against Arabs, against Germany etc.

The Oil Mafia's main priority is getting money. Like the Nazi Bankers.

The Neocons want power. They used propoganda and religion to control the US people. This is also a good way to get money without them suspecting!

Hey! Did your mind just click there? The Neocons are using the Oil Mafia for money! That's why they aren't invading Saudi Arabia. Just like they got money from the holocaust, and Vietnam! Okay, so the Nazi Bankers are abusing the Oil Mafia for money. Okay, now what about the Zionists? Well, America's top powers are Jews. This is why they invaded Iraq and soon, Iran. But it still doesn't make sense, what are we missing?

Fact: Every news media and Adminstration of the US is ruled by a jew.

I guess it's safe to say that Jews really do run America. However, they are racist monsters who will also do anything for money. Is that it? Would they hurt fellow jews for money? Yes! These people want money, and money only. Power allows one to get more money, explains the Neocons lust for power. Nazi Bankers get money! So yes, the Neocons/Zionists would be working for the Nazi Bankers to get money! And the Oil Mafia? Well, they're giving them money in hope they won't get invaded. Saddam tried to sell oil in Euros, look what happened to him!

This is my idea. The Zionsist rule the Neocons for support for Israel. The Neocons are with the Nazi Bankers for money and power. The Neocons rule the Oil Mafia for money. The Zionists love the Neocons because they have money, which they get from the Oil Mafia and the Nazi Bankers.

Does this have anything to do with the Illuminati? That whole Pyramid thing? Well, I don't know much about the Illuminai. Anyone want to critise me? Go ahead.

...How America is ruled by Nazis AND Jews is amazing, don't you think? If you asked anyone "What do you say to the idea that America is ruled by Jews and Nazis?" they would think you're a retard! Well, remember what I said. The Neocons will do anything for money, and their support for Israel. Even if that means allying with the people who once ****ed with the very same Jews.

Who is running this show, I wonder. The current Adminstration has more ties with these people than any other adminstration...and they stole both elections! Could it be that when Bush won in 2000, that was the end of Democracy? When everyone tied with eachother? Is there any wonder why 9/11 happened?

Sources:

Zionist Conspiracy, Neocon Conspiracy, Assassination of JFK (explains Nazi Bankers connections with the US), JFK Jr. Assassination (More info)

Better you see the sources these guys provide. Yes, they all provide sources! As for the stolen elections, you can pretty much do a Google search if you like.

Anyone who cares to debunk this, please do.

lord xyz
Forgot another important source: Nazi Bankers/Neocon conspiracy

Bicnarok
more evidence of what a messed up world we live in, money being the core of it all.

lord xyz
Like the Bible said, the love of money is the root of all evil.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lord xyz
There has been a lot of verifiable evidence to suggest who runs the US. I currently see 4 groups: Nazi Extremists, Jewish Extremists, Islam Extremists, Christian Extremists. All contradictory, I know. Okay, these 4 groups have different names, and I will reveal those names.

Nazi Extremists: Nazi US Bankers. The Bush Family in particular, made Hitler, they also made Nixon. Many Bankers in the US seized the money from the Jewish Supremacy in Germany. (This is why Hitler was against the Jews, they actually were stealing money!) Everytime someone got killed in the Holocaust, their money went straight to the Bankers.

Jewish Extremists: Zionists. People who want Israel to be the no.1 country. These people made the Treaty of Versailles which overthrew the German, Austro-Hungarian and Ottaman Empires. It also said any jew can live in Palestine, then used terrorism against the British rulers of that area which forced Britain to make up the nation of Israel in 1948. These people also brought the US into WW1 & 2.

Islam Extremists: Oil Mafia. The Bin Ladens, the Talliban, and the Saudi Royal Family are friends with the Bush Family, and will never be caught. They also fund the Bushes to use oil from the Middle East. Particularly Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. Can you say "Osama Bin Laden"?

Christian Extremists: Neocons. The guys who were against communism (like Hitler), against Islam (like Zionists), but for money (like the oil mafia). They shot the Kennedies, were behind 9/11 and are against the Clinton's.

Okay, lets look at the connections between these people.

Zionists hate the Oil mafia. No surpirse there. In fact, the Mossad tried to bomb Mexico dressed as Arabs to bring Mexico into the War On Terror. Why? They can't eliminate Iraq like the US did with Germany. But they can give US oil cheaper than the Saudis. And they would definately support America if they shared the same enemy. Which brings up an interesting point. Before 9/11, many Jewish people were wishing the Americans shared the same enemies as the Israelis. Think about it. The most powerful nation in the world, against the group who are trying to overthrow you because you stole their land? Why not? In fact, there is evidence that the terrorist's passports were stolen! Now, who would steal them? Certainly not Osama Bin Laden. Why steal the identies of people who lead back to you? Now, Mossad agents, they would! And they have! They did it in Egypt, in America, in Algeria, and there is proof of this!

Nazi Bankers made the neocons. Prescott Bush was a Nazi Banker. His son and grandson are neocons. As was Nixon, who was sponsered by Prescott Bush. Watergate, anyone?

Oil Mafia gave Cheney and Bush money! No wonder Saudi Arabia hasn't been invaded!

Nazi Bankers are against Zionists. In Germany the Zionists were stealing the money from the citizens and trying to enforce Zionism. Hitler stopped this in Germany, the money went from the Zionists to the Nazi Bankers.

Zionists made the Neocons. Paul Wolfowitz, George Tenet, Scooter Libby, etc. These people are the driving force behind the invasion of Iraq.

Now, here comes the confusion. The Neocons and CIA has connections with the Zionists. The Neocons and CIA also has connections with the Nazi Bankers. The neocons also have connections with Oil Mafia. Now, the Zionists are the main force behind the US. So why is the US with the Nazi Bankers and Oil Mafia? Well, lets clarify a bit.

The Nazi Bankers' main prioirty is getting money from a war. Anytime there's a war, they will find a way to get money from it. Like they did in WW2, Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

The Zionists' main priority is Israel. America is it's whore! Ever since WW2, the US has been the main power and Zionists used it to be against Arabs, against Germany etc.

The Oil Mafia's main priority is getting money. Like the Nazi Bankers.

The Neocons want power. They used propoganda and religion to control the US people. This is also a good way to get money without them suspecting!

Hey! Did your mind just click there? The Neocons are using the Oil Mafia for money! That's why they aren't invading Saudi Arabia. Just like they got money from the holocaust, and Vietnam! Okay, so the Nazi Bankers are abusing the Oil Mafia for money. Okay, now what about the Zionists? Well, America's top powers are Jews. This is why they invaded Iraq and soon, Iran. But it still doesn't make sense, what are we missing?

Fact: Every news media and Adminstration of the US is ruled by a jew.

I guess it's safe to say that Jews really do run America. However, they are racist monsters who will also do anything for money. Is that it? Would they hurt fellow jews for money? Yes! These people want money, and money only. Power allows one to get more money, explains the Neocons lust for power. Nazi Bankers get money! So yes, the Neocons/Zionists would be working for the Nazi Bankers to get money! And the Oil Mafia? Well, they're giving them money in hope they won't get invaded. Saddam tried to sell oil in Euros, look what happened to him!

This is my idea. The Zionsist rule the Neocons for support for Israel. The Neocons are with the Nazi Bankers for money and power. The Neocons rule the Oil Mafia for money. The Zionists love the Neocons because they have money, which they get from the Oil Mafia and the Nazi Bankers.

Does this have anything to do with the Illuminati? That whole Pyramid thing? Well, I don't know much about the Illuminai. Anyone want to critise me? Go ahead.

...How America is ruled by Nazis AND Jews is amazing, don't you think? If you asked anyone "What do you say to the idea that America is ruled by Jews and Nazis?" they would think you're a retard! Well, remember what I said. The Neocons will do anything for money, and their support for Israel. Even if that means allying with the people who once ****ed with the very same Jews.

Who is running this show, I wonder. The current Adminstration has more ties with these people than any other adminstration...and they stole both elections! Could it be that when Bush won in 2000, that was the end of Democracy? When everyone tied with eachother? Is there any wonder why 9/11 happened?

Sources:

Zionist Conspiracy, Neocon Conspiracy, Assassination of JFK (explains Nazi Bankers connections with the US), JFK Jr. Assassination (More info)

Better you see the sources these guys provide. Yes, they all provide sources! As for the stolen elections, you can pretty much do a Google search if you like.

Anyone who cares to debunk this, please do.

also dont forget to add on that Bush made Clinton president and Clinton and the Bushs have been long time buddies and that till Bush jr came along,clinton was the most evil and corrupted president of all time right up there with dick nixon.you know its true,accept it. big grin no shame in admitting your in denial on clinton. stick out tongue

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
also dont forget to add on that Bush made Clinton president and Clinton and the Bushs have been long time buddies and that till Bush jr came along,clinton was the most evil and corrupted president of all time right up there with dick nixon.you know its true,accept it. big grin no shame in admitting your in denial on clinton. stick out tongue Haven't seen any evidence on that. Nice try though. I did see "The Clinton Chronicles". Seemed quite shocxking at first, but overall, I'm not that convinced.

A few things with Clinton being evil is that other evil people hate him. And since I already hate those people, Clinton is on my side. smile

Mr Parker
I know the truth scares you but thats a bad thing to live in denial that clinton and bush are not buddies.its called living in a fairly tale land. laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
Where does Mr. Murdoch fit into all this?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Where does Mr. Murdoch fit into all this? Who?

I know the truth scares you but thats a bad thing to live in denial that clinton and bush are not buddies.its called living in a fairly tale land. laughing You are ignoring my post. That is being afraid of the truth.

Switch 07
I know the truth scares you but thats a bad thing to live in denial that clinton and bush are not buddies.its called living in a fairly tale land. laughing Actually anything you think is a fairy tale. When it comes to conspiracy's.

You fail. Afraid? What a joke.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Switch 07
Actually anything you think is a fairy tale. When it comes to conspiracy's.

You fail. Afraid? What a joke.

just because YOUR afraid as well that 9-11 was an inside job by the government and that the government killed kennedy as well doesnt mean its a fairy tale.yes its a joke that people like you and XYZ are afraid of the truth.pitiful. stick out tongue

Grand_Moff_Gav
Maybe your all so wrapped up in these realities and counter-realities your failing to see the true people behind it all...

The Illuminati are just the wool for the kitten who escapes the first box...the real truth is out there.

Mr Parker
can you elaborate on that some? btw,great to have you back.I've always enjoyed having the pleasure of talking with you in debates.You have never been like xyz and dont have the ournt thou holy arrogant attitide he has of -Im right and everybody else is wrong arrogance he displays and ignores it when you prove him wrong that clinton is corrupted.the guy actually thinks he is the best president ever. laughing He lost his credibility big time there.LOL.seriously,look for yourself in the history section.he ACTUALLY posted that. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing YOU at least have logic and common sense in your posts when we have our disagreements and dont have the same one way street attitude that ONE WAY XZY has.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Well, thanks but sadly I cannot elaborate...this true world world order is so secret unlike the Illuminati its impossible to tell whats real whats not and how it works.

Mr Parker
oh yeah I see what your saying.the thing that's sad about it all is there are countless people out there such as XYZ that think their devotion to a democratic party is going to save us.That some democrat on a white horse like Barick Obama will come in and save us when there is indeed no difference between the two parties.that they both have the same agenda.which is the new world order.Proof of that is Clinton if he indeed wanted to do good things for the country,COULD have gone after and had Bush Sr prosecuted and put behind bars for all the atrocity's he committed as president.

But the fact is Clinton is as evil and corrupted as he is that he knows if he goes after Bush,all the atrocity's he committed as governor of Arkansas will come out as well so they leave each other alone since they are all in it together.

The other thing that proves that the Clinton's are as much a part of the new world order as Bush is, is all you got to do is do a google search of-videos of bill Clinton's new world order speech and you will see all these videos pop up you can view and of course you'll notice in that top one,he says-I have the same ideas of George Bush,that he had,of a new world order.Both Bush and Clinton as you can see in their videos by doing that google search,they BOTH said it during their speeches as president at one time or another about having a new world order.Hardly a president having views different than his predecessor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats why Kennedy was killed was he knew all about it and unlike Clinton or Bush,wanted to do something about it because unlike them,he was against it.and of course,that cost him his life was making plans to try and get rid of it.it was in place back then.Matter of fact Jack Ruby who shot oswald said around this time back then,was when things were really going to start getting serious on the NWO.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I personally think we just have to accept that there are no lizard men, or satanic powers shaping the earth...it is simply, Money or rather- the love of it.

Mr Parker
I personally think we just have to accept that there are no lizard men, or satanic powers shaping the earth...it is simply, Money or rather- the love of it.

we agree for once. big grin

Grand_Moff_Gav
Ah, well the Illuminati is too complex, an all powerful, secret organization that has been shaping the world since Babalyon? If its that powerful then how on earth does everyone on the planet have access to its inner workings? It just doesn't make sense, thus it doesn't actually exist.

Which gives us two possibilities:
A) Its all rubbish
B) It is a convineint system of control for a real NWO who want to catch those who slip through the first net.

I personally believe A.

However, I'm more than happy to accept that the rich and high and mighty of this world are parts of silly little secret brotherhoods and college fraternities with secret rituals and codes. I was in my fair share of gangs back in the day. I spose I still am! big grin

At the end of the day, its MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Mr Parker
you heard it from me first.Just watch,the next president we are going to get will be Clinton, as in Mrs Clinton.Its all part of their NWO plan to have her selected.16 years of a dynasty of the Bushs and 16 for the Clintons.its all part of their grand scheme.whats really bad for us is that Hillary is even worse than Bill.That she's even far more vicious and evil than he is.A year before the 2000 election,I predicted that Bush would get elected.Now it looks like they want another Clinton in the white house.They want it,they'll get it, you just watch. mad

Grand_Moff_Gav
I dont think its NWO atall, its just obvious, Bill is hugely popular- Hilary is riding that popularity. All the way into the white house- besides Bush got in via vote rigging. In the State his brother goverened...not Illuminati but family.

Mr Parker
the thing is there is a candidate out there named Ron Paul who the majority of the american people have turned to because they are fed up with the choices we have been given,Bet you never even heard of him right? He leads in all polls as I will show in my next post but they are not giving him ANY airtime at all.

Like I said,the proof of that,is ask people around here if they ever heard of Ron Paul.most will tell you no they havent.thats because the mainstream press is not allowing him any airtime.It was just shown recently in a televised debate that theres a conspiracy against him by the corporate controlled media.

Paul was at the end of the row and the cameras were going down the aile letting each candidate talk,and when they got to the person sitting next to paul,they didnt even show Paul or even allow him to talk.True that Bush got in because of rigging and because of the state his brother goverened,but he would NEVER have been selected as one of the final two choices and had it come down between him and Gore if the elete didnt want him in.

They didnt care if Bush or Gore won just as long as one of them got in.There is this book out called VOTESCAM which documents how our votes dont matter.the elete have it all planned for someone like Bush or clinton to be SELECTED.or Bush or Gore back in 2000.they will make sure that Paul doesnt get in.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Can he afford airtime?

Mr Parker
sure he can,otherwise he wouldnt have been outraged about it like he was.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Well, he isn't backed by either the two parties is he...

Grand_Moff_Gav
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Ron_Paul%2C_official_109th_Congress_photo.jpg

Your telling me he isnt a lizard?

Mr Parker
Damn I thought I had a card on him with me in my wallet but it looks like i dont.Be watching your pm box because in the next couple days I will pm you to go back to this thread to view the information I have about Ron Paul that I will be posting on how he is leading in the major polls but the media is not reporting that.

They are making up lies that Clinton is running away with it and Guliani is for the republicans and crap like that.Unless Paul gets elected,there is no hope for the future of the country.He is really our last chance.Because he is the ONLY one who wants to open up a new INDEPENDENT investigation into 9/11 and also has said the governments version is a pitiful joke.Thats why they will make sure he doesnt get elected.Guliano might because he is corrupted as well.He supports the 9/11 version so he's not for us either.Mrs clinton has already told Bush publicly at the white house she thinks he is doing a great job over there and would continue the war if she gets elected as president.so neither candidate is for us.

Mr Parker
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Ron_Paul%2C_official_109th_Congress_photo.jpg

Your telling me he isnt a lizard?

You'll have to ask Deano about that one.He's the expert on the lizard people. big grin Thats the one thing Deano posts around here all the time about that I dont have the same agreements with him on.so your asking the wrong person. wink well gotta go.

lord xyz
I dont think its NWO atall, its just obvious, Bill is hugely popular- Hilary is riding that popularity. All the way into the white house- besides Bush got in via vote rigging. In the State his brother goverened...not Illuminati but family. I think of it as a Clinton cleaning up Bushes mistakes... that a Massachusettes liberal predicted and tried to prevent.

lord xyz
I think everyone's heard of Ron Paul. I'm not too big on him, since his policies reflect Reagan's, and him looking good might just be a way for people to vote Republican, with evil staff in aswell. It worked against Carter.

lord xyz
Having thought about it, the Bush family and friends (probably friends) are at the top. They're controlling all the groups for money and power. But if the Clintons are friends with the Bushes and their friends, then Hillary in 08 would be very bad. Ron Paul is possibly too good to be true. A plan to abuse the trust, or assassination, maybe? Who knows.

The Bush family also has ties with the Rockefeller family. The Rockefellers employed the Bushes. So looking back, it's actually the Rockefellers incharge. The Rockefellers also have ties with FDR.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-rockefeller.html This sorce is Earth shaking to me. Notice the key word "oil". John's brother Frank employed one of Bushes ancestors along with Harriman's ancestor. THese connections go back further than WW1 & 2. The Rockefellers Harrimans and Bushes were known for connections in the CIA and connections in Nazi Banks. But these connections are even further back! And with this Jewish connection in, it shows that these people are all part of Zionist mafia influence and will do anything for money and power. One question remains, how did it begin? Maybe the Skull and Bones will reveal it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.