Challenge to the Board Battlezone Match: Classic Beyonder vs Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
I'll represent Classic Beyonder and you can choose any one character of your choice.

Who dares accept my challenge?

Air Legend
I'll change this to Classic Molecule Man since Classic Beyonder wouldn't be beaten.

nvrbeenwthagirl
List of beings that can beat the Classic Molecule Man would be:
Lucifer
The LT
Scathan
Micheal
Mxy
MJJ
Merlyn
The Alien entity
The Spectre
The Classic Antimonitor at full power
Classic IOn
Classic Parallax

Happy? Good. have a nice night.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
List of beings that can beat the Classic Molecule Man would be:
Lucifer
The LT
Scathan
Micheal
Mxy
MJJ
Merlyn
The Alien entity
The Spectre
The Classic Antimonitor at full power
Classic IOn
Classic Parallax

Happy? Good. have a nice night.
Lolz none of those people would stand a chance except Scathan perhaps.

Magee
Some people need to understand the concept of an opinion, k thx.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Lolz none of those people would stand a chance except Scathan perhaps.

you know why your logic is flawed. The LT is currently 2nd only to god. If there had been no retcon of the character, that means that he was still 2nd only to god back in the beyonder days. Even if one said the beyonder was God, which can't be since the LT served the one above all, then the beyonder was still less powerful than the one above all since the beyonder wasn't omnipotent. And that would make the beyonder thus 2nd only to god. Now it says that the Molecule man was actually the most powerful being in the multiverse after the beyonder. That means that He was 2nd only to god. That means that the LT had to have been retconned to be more powerful now than then since he wasn't 2nd only to god. And laugh at you for thinking classic Molecule man could beat anyone on this list. your wanking of his is childish. And every fool knows that everyone on this list has greater feats and or greater positions than an outdated concept of a being who was only multiversal at best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Magee
Some people need to understand the concept of an opinion, k thx. I tell ya, it gets rediculous. One person comes up with what they think should be a hiearchy and all of a sudden you have a ****ing religion of fools who bark at anyone who doesn't agree with it. Bunch of Mental low jacks I tell ya.

SpiderGauntlet
And
5d imps.
The Great evil beast
Classic Beyonder
Man of Miracles
Someone with the ALE
Thanos with THOTI
Ion
Crazy Hal Jordan Parallax
Everything Nvr has stated

Classic MM is dead why do you try so hard to make him look omnipotent to everyone laughing.

SpiderGauntlet
I tell ya, it gets rediculous. One person comes up with what they think should be a hiearchy and all of a sudden you have a ****ing religion of fools who bark at anyone who doesn't agree with it. Bunch of Mental low jacks I tell ya.

They Catholics have competition. Who? Why the church of classic funky dead-like-disco Molecule man

Note:Church still recruiting new record of 1 member.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
They Catholics have competition. Who? Why the church of classic funky dead-like-disco Molecule man

Note:Church still recruiting new record of 1 member.
laughing laughing laughing

Air Legend
you know why your logic is flawed. The LT is currently 2nd only to god. If there had been no retcon of the character, that means that he was still 2nd only to god back in the beyonder days. Even if one said the beyonder was God, which can't be since the LT served the one above all, then the beyonder was still less powerful than the one above all since the beyonder wasn't omnipotent. And that would make the beyonder thus 2nd only to god. Now it says that the Molecule man was actually the most powerful being in the multiverse after the beyonder. That means that He was 2nd only to god. That means that the LT had to have been retconned to be more powerful now than then since he wasn't 2nd only to god. And laugh at you for thinking classic Molecule man could beat anyone on this list. your wanking of his is childish. And every fool knows that everyone on this list has greater feats and or greater positions than an outdated concept of a being who was only multiversal at best.
I'll debate Classic MM with any character you have listed because Classic MM would win.

Symmetric Chaos
A flower smile

King Kandy
How about Great Evil Beast?

Air Legend
Originally posted by King Kandy
How about Great Evil Beast?
I'll use Classic Beyonder for him.

llagrok
Nvr, Air.

Take it to the battlezone smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Nvr, Air.

Take it to the battlezone smile He isn't worth my time. Unless it's for him to leave KMC FOREVER.

Priest
He isn't worth my time. Unless it's for him to leave KMC FOREVER.
fighting werds, eh?

starking
Wolverine

Air Legend
Deal. Mxy vs Classic MM. Loser leaves KMC forever.

Priest
Nvr, Air.

oh shitomg

llagrok
I wanna be a judge.

I like the both of you, so I'm unbiased.

Battlehammer
I don't debate these level characters...........edit

Priest
damn bottom of page...
Nvr, Air.

oh shitomg

Air Legend
Let us see if nvr keeps his word. A KMC without nvr, imagine that!

Battlehammer
Let us see if nvr keeps his word. A KMC without nvr, imagine that!
one with out you would be much of an improvement in my opinion

Kurash
im always down to judge a battlezone match regardless of whos in it, so im offering my services

Estacado
This is gonna be so much fun........

SnazzySmurph
Could I judge?

I know you'll want unbiased judges, and I don't dislike either of you any more than I dislike the other.

Battlehammer
hell I will judge I like to see both of you leave equally.

Then there also the fact I don't like any character at the level your debating so there won't be any bias from me.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Battlehammer
one with out you would be much of an improvement in my opinion
Because I think Spiderman would beat Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Kurash
im always down to judge a battlezone match regardless of whos in it, so im offering my services
You lost your chance with a couple of your posts.

I'm going to look through llagrok's profile and decide if I'll want him as a judge.

However, I still have to see if Nvr keeps his word.

Air Legend
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Could I judge?

I know you'll want unbiased judges, and I don't dislike either of you any more than I dislike the other.
You dislike me? confused

Battlehammer

no it due to the fact your knowledge on many characters you debate is lacking considerably. Your reasoning most of the time is fueld by bias. Your arguements tend to lack reason.

Pritty much you in general I dislike and think little of.

But don't worry I dislike nvr just as much

SnazzySmurph
You dislike me? confused I... wouldn't miss you?

Harry Fingerman
I think Air Legend is an egotistical prick, and I just plain don't like nvr...

Can I judge?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I think Air Legend is an egotistical prick, and I just plain don't like nvr...

Can I judge?

could not have said it better my self.

Air Legend
no it due to the fact your knowledge on many characters you debate is lacking considerably. Your reasoning most of the time is fueld by bias. Your arguements tend to lack reason.

Pritty much you in general I dislike and think little of.

But don't worry I dislike nvr just as much

And this is why nobody with any common sense whatsoever would ever choose you as a judge. Do you even know the kinds of characters I usually debate about? No, you just lie and say I lack knowledge on the characters I debate about because I said Spideman would beat Wolverine.

King Kandy
Whoever leaves, the quality of KMC will be drastically improved.

Go for it. It sounds like a win-win scenario.

King Kandy
I want to Judge. I hate both of you equaly.

Air Legend
I want to Judge. I hate both of you equaly.
WTF. I never knew so many people I hardly ever talked to hated me. Is this just a way of trying to get selected as a judge?

King Kandy
I have talked to you plenty.

Battlehammer
And this is why nobody with any common sense whatsoever would ever choose you as a judge. Do you even know the kinds of characters I usually debate about? No, you just lie and say I lack knowledge on the characters I debate about because I said Spideman would beat Wolverine.

..........lieing? You showed completellack in both wolverine and spiderman abilties...........showing you are willing to debate about characters you don't have any knowledge about. So no I was not lieing.

It has nothing to do with you saying spiderman would win..........since I agree depending on the scenerio.

It your whole arguement..........it lacks reason, evidence and logic. I have never once seen you make a good point in any debate.........it just your bias opinion after another.

If I read the level your wishing to debate about I my self would challang you assure that you are gone from kmc forever.

As it hold it a win win for me either way. You and nvr I dislike equally.

SnazzySmurph
WTF. I never knew so many people I hardly ever talked to hated me. Is this just a way of trying to get selected as a judge? I don't hate you. I just don't know you.

Battlehammer
WTF. I never knew so many people I hardly ever talked to hated me. Is this just a way of trying to get selected as a judge?

I would not say hate, because that would me people actaully took you seriously and thought of you as some sort of threat.

Most people simply think your a prick, have a huge ego and are just a big annoyance.

masterbruce
I would not say hate, because that would me people actaully took you seriously and thought of you as some sort of threat.

Most people simply think your a prick, have a huge ego and are just a big annoyance. whoa...Battlethimble is laying it on! laughing out loud

King Kandy
Originally posted by masterbruce
whoa...Battlethimble is laying it on! laughing out loud
Don't get me started on you.

masterbruce
Don't get me started on you. confused

Air Legend
..........lieing? You showed completellack in both wolverine and spiderman abilties...........showing you are willing to debate about characters you don't have any knowledge about. So no I was not lieing.

It has nothing to do with you saying spiderman would win..........since I agree depending on the scenerio.

It your whole arguement..........it lacks reason, evidence and logic. I have never once seen you make a good point in any debate.........it just your bias opinion after another.

If I read the level your wishing to debate about I my self would challang you assure that you are gone from kmc forever.

As it hold it a win win for me either way. You and nvr I dislike equally.
See you're basing your fallacious statement on the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread. I simply gave a stastical reason why Spiderman would win. There is nothing wrong with that. Your whole argument about my arguments "lacking reason, evidence, and logic" fails.

Soljer
Simply to throw my name into the hat....

I wanna judge!

guy222
If u guys debate, why does one have to leave

Air Legend
I don't hate you. I just don't know you.
Well then how do you equally dislike me compared to nvr?

Air Legend
Originally posted by guy222
Hey guy222 want to judge?
Nvr won't accept unless the loser will leave kmc forever.

SnazzySmurph
Well then how do you equally dislike me compared to nvr? I'm indifferent about Nvr as well.

That's completely equal dislike.

smile

Battlehammer
See you're basing your fallacious statement on the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread. I simply gave a stastical reason why Spiderman would win. There is nothing wrong with that. Your whole argument about my arguments "lacking reason, evidence, and logic" fails.

oh I not basing it souly on the wolverine vs spiderman thread...........but that alone would have been enough.........which even heavy supporter of spiderman winning the vast majority said your arguements were utter crap.

............your just not a good debater, but you come off thinking your the man..........it pritty annoying.

No you do lack evidence, reason and logic and you showed that clearlly many many times.

Im done with this thread for now. I got my opinions a cross which I think most of the forum will agree were quite on about your self.

still wanna state nvr is just as unliked as you are.

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
For the good of the forum.

Air Legend
oh I not basing it souly on the wolverine vs spiderman thread...........but that alone would have been enough.........which even heavy supporter of spiderman winning the vast majority said your arguements were utter crap.

............your just not a good debater, but you come off thinking your the man..........it pritty annoying.

No you do lack evidence, reason and logic and you showed that clearlly many many times.

Im done with this thread for now. I got my opinions a cross which I think most of the forum will agree were quite on about your self.

still wanna state nvr is just as unliked as you are.
thumb down
If people were actually acknowledging my arguments, which was a very brief argument by the way seeing how I stated the victor of the battle wouldn't make a difference, then I must have presented something of importance.
This also shows that you don't know the kind of threads I usually debate in. All in all, your attempts at demeaning me equals shit

Soljer
Air Legend; you didn't address whether or not you'd accept me as a judge...

guy222
Hey guy222 want to judge?
Nvr won't accept unless the loser will leave kmc forever.

Sounds intriguing

Leaving over winning or losing a debate, seems to high of a price

Air Legend
Originally posted by Soljer
Air Legend; you didn't address whether or not you'd accept me as a judge...
I am skeptical about you. Aren't you on nvr's team. If your not, whose team is nvr on because I know he is part of a team, I just don't remember which one.

Harry Fingerman
I am skeptical about you. Aren't you on nvr's team. If your not, whose team is nvr on because I know he is part of a team, I just don't remember which one. Mongoose's.

The team got shut down, and I don't think Soljer is on any team.

SnazzySmurph
I am skeptical about you. Aren't you on nvr's team. If your not, whose team is nvr on because I know he is part of a team, I just don't remember which one. He wanted to be on my team... we never said yes. srug

SnazzySmurph
Mongoose's.

The team got shut down, and I don't think Soljer is on any team. He's on the same team as you, lew-zer.

Kurash

You lost your chance with a couple of your posts.

I'm going to look through llagrok's profile and decide if I'll want him as a judge.

However, I still have to see if Nvr keeps his word.

if youre referring to posts where i called you a moron, then yes, i guess i lost my chance because you are in fact a moron

you are also one of the worst posters on this forum

Harry Fingerman
He's on the same team as you, lew-zer. Is he?

Well, that's ironic...
I mean, the title is "Elite"...

Or, are you talking about Soljer? Because, the same thing applies.

SnazzySmurph
Is he?

Well, that's ironic...
I mean, the title is "Elite"...

Or, are you talking about Soljer? Because, the same thing applies. Talking about Soljer.

After his healthy donation to my Paypal account, I reconsidered.

Harry Fingerman
After his healthy donation to my Paypal account, I reconsidered. Which one?

Nvr, or Soljer?

SnazzySmurph
Which one?

Nvr, or Soljer? I used teh edit button.

Harry Fingerman
I used teh edit button. I didn't. smile

SnazzySmurph
I didn't. smile Yes, well, that's why they pay me the big bucks.

Soljer
For the record; I was on the Elites and the Illuminati.

Though my allegiances to either are suspect. shifty.

More seriously, though; no, I'm not overtly pro-nvr. Ask anyone that's ever seen the two of us post in the same thread.

SnazzySmurph
srug

Air Legend
srug
Thanks. That's all I needed.

As for you being a judge, I have a funny feeling you'd just vote for nvr because he would bribe you.

Soljer
srug

Notice no 'quote' link. smile.

SnazzySmurph
Notice no 'quote' link. smile. I'd find your quote about "no quote link =/= not actual quote", but that's pretty much the gist of it anyways.

Air Legend

More seriously, though; no, I'm not overtly pro-nvr. Ask anyone that's ever seen the two of us post in the same thread.
shrug

SnazzySmurph
Thanks. That's all I needed.

As for you being a judge, I have a funny feeling you'd just vote for nvr because he would bribe you. How the hell would Nvr bribe me?

I WAS joking about Soljer paying to get into the Elites... ermmnone

Soljer
shrug

Uhhh...

To put it plainly, nvr and I dislike one another. Quite a bit. no expression.

Air Legend
I think it'd be better to see if nvr keeps his word first. However, I definitely want guy222 to be a judge.

Air Legend
I see that nvr chickened out of the debate.
What a pussy.

King Kandy
Lol...

Air Legend
I even pm'd his pussy ass and all he did was log off. Hell the only reason he accepted quanchi's debate is because he thought that he would easily win. That lil pussy is all talk and no walk.

Harry Fingerman
I see that nvr chickened out of the debate.
What a pussy.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I told you you sucked. They hate me becuz I"m a *****. They hate you becuz you dont' know what they **** you are talking about. And I'm going to beat the pants off of you. Gonna tap that azz dear. Mxy vs. Classic Molecule man.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You most def are not pro nvr. You are part of the trinity of Evil with Bran and master. I just happen to respect you all for the evil that you are. And I tread lightly unless I"m in a ***** mode.

Air Legend
I told you you sucked. They hate me becuz I"m a *****. They hate you becuz you dont' know what they **** you are talking about. And I'm going to beat the pants off of you. Gonna tap that azz dear. Mxy vs. Classic Molecule man.
evillaugh I hope you enjoy your permanent ban.

Mr Master
You are part of the trinity of Evil with Bran and master.

dontgetit

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Mr Master
dontgetit Feminine moment. yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
You underestimate me. I have a secret weapon that will completely floor you. And from the likes of which you will forever feel the sting of getting ****ed with no lube. Your reasoning will be undone, and you will bow your head in shame with one fell swoop of a masterful stroke. And this will be after I present to you power the likes of which you've never seen. And then, I will deconstruct your entire case with one fell swoop. In one sentence. It will all fall apart. you should fear me.

King Kandy
The new "Axis of Evil."

Soljer, Mr Master, and Bigbran.

???

If anything i'd think it was Quanchi, Mr. Master, Airlegend.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr Master
dontgetit

He doesn't like us.

We use logic. no expression.

King Kandy
You underestimate me. I have a secret weapon that will complete floor you. And from the likes of which you will forever feel the sting of getting ****ed with no lube. You reasoning will be undone, and you will bow your head in shame with one fell swoop of a masterful stroke. And this will be after I present to you power the likes of which you've never seen. And then, I will deconstruct your entire case with one fell swoop. In one sentence. It will all fall apart. you should fear me.
crazy

sick

Harry Fingerman
He doesn't like us.

We use logic. no expression. And proper grammar.
And coherence.

SnazzySmurph
Lolz.

Trinity of evil... should be renamed "Duo of fanboys/socks/bigots, and Master too".

nvrbeenwthagirl
The new "Axis of Evil."

Soljer, Mr Master, and Bigbran.

???

If anything i'd think it was Quanchi, Mr. Master, Airlegend.

No. I do not respect Air legend or Quan. How can they be the axis of evil? I at least like quan. I abhor Air.

Air Legend
You underestimate me. I have a secret weapon that will completely floor you. And from the likes of which you will forever feel the sting of getting ****ed with no lube. Your reasoning will be undone, and you will bow your head in shame with one fell swoop of a masterful stroke. And this will be after I present to you power the likes of which you've never seen. And then, I will deconstruct your entire case with one fell swoop. In one sentence. It will all fall apart. you should fear me.
haermm
Lolz are you sure you want to be banned permanently. This is your last chance to reduce the length of your ban.

nvrbeenwthagirl

PS DO NOT EVER PM me calling me a pussy. I was away from the computer all day as I had an actual life on this day.

Air Legend
PS DO NOT EVER PM me calling me a pussy. I was away from the computer all day as I had an actual life on this day.
Away from your ****ing computer. I just got back from playing basketball, it showed you were online, so I pm'd you and you didn't respond.

Harry Fingerman
There's a storm a brewing.

King Kandy
haermm
Lolz are you sure you want to be banned permanently. This is your last chance to reduce the length of your ban.
Dude, don't say that!

BTW Nvr... Can I Judge? Airlegend already Okayed it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
haermm
You should be the one to fear a perma ban. Maybe you would like a 3 month leave of absence? I am going to win.

Harry Fingerman
Dude, don't say that! Originally posted by King Kandy
BTW Nvr... Can I Judge? Airlegend already Okayed it. Obviously, it won't be bias judging...

So why would I say that? confused I didn't, that's why. cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Away from your ****ing computer. I just got back from playing basketball, it showed you were online, so I pm'd you and you didn't respond. \

I almost nvr log out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude, don't say that!

BTW Nvr... Can I Judge? Airlegend already Okayed it.
Yeah you can judge, the day after Jesus comes back. YOu are too anxious to be rid of me. I'd rather stick my tongue in a socket.

Air Legend
Obviously, it won't be bias judging...

So why would I say that? confused I didn't, that's why. cool
I would have thought so but apparently he hates me shrug

King Kandy
I don't like Airlegend any more then I like Nvr.

Soljer
I also offered to judge, for the record.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I would have thought so but apparently he hates me shrug

I'm not surprised that you are clueless about your apparent infamy on the board. You are one of the worst posters EVER. At least I know who hates me. You do not have those deductive reasoning skills. I'm going to spank you like a new born. And then watch as you take a nice 90 day journey into mystery.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't like Airlegend any more then I like Nvr.

I know. It's scary to have judges who hate us both. You may be a judge. I have to think about it. We have a long history of battles you and I.

Air Legend
I'm not surprised that you are clueless about your apparent infamy on the board. You are one of the worst posters EVER. At least I know who hates me. You do not have those deductive reasoning skills. I'm going to spank you like a new born. And then watch as you take a nice 90 day journey into mystery.
Ah I see you want to reduce the sentence. Being away from KMC forever would be to much for you, huh?evillaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah I see you want to reduce the sentence. Being away from KMC forever would be to much for you, huh? evillaugh

Unlike you, troll, I actually care about our lil forum and want to see it do well. I bring a flair of excitement that only I can. You bring Flaming and trolling. The forum would be better off with you gone forever, but for me to be gone forever, would be just aweful. No one to fight the axis.

Dusty

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen. What are you going to do other than put forth the effort to type (horribly) and try as much as your little mind can to insult and strike fear into an obvious idiot? By the way, did you just read and write down a panel from one of your first edition comic books? Mr. Never-been-with-a-girl. (which I believe with every ounce of my body)

Away from your ****ing computer. I just got back from playing basketball, it showed you were online, so I pm'd you and you didn't respond.

You're calling this person a pussy? Excuse me, you just got back from playing basketball, and went on a comic book versus forum, to insult someone you don't know, let alone, ever even MET? I also like how you act like you seem to know how the forum policy on moderation and member bans happen on this forum.

"Lolz are you sure you want to be banned permanently. This is your last chance to reduce the length of your ban."

Who the hell do you think you are? Boy, mister, You sound pretty intimidating.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Dusty
This is the funniest shit I've ever seen. What are you going to do other than put forth the effort to type (horribly) and try as much as your little mind can to insult and strike fear into an obvious idiot? By the way, did you just read and write down a panel from one of your first edition comic books? Mr. Never-been-with-a-girl. (which I believe with every ounce of my body)

You're calling this person a pussy? Excuse me, you just got back from playing basketball, and went on a comic book versus forum, to insult someone you don't know, let alone, ever even MET? I also like how you act like you seem to know how the forum policy on moderation and member bans happen on this forum.

"Lolz are you sure you want to be banned permanently. This is your last chance to reduce the length of your ban."

Who the hell do you think you are? Boy, mister, You sound pretty intimidating. laughing

SnazzySmurph
I think Dusty should judge the match.

King Kandy
You may be a judge.
SWEETNESS!

Soljer
Mr. Never-been-with-a-girl. (which I believe with every ounce of my body)

This insult is absolutely the best....

Friend, Nvr is

HOME

OH

SECKS

YOU

AL.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Do you want to be added to the axis? Cuz you just managed to insult us both in one post. I like you. You shall be a judge. And I care nothing for the way I type. Half the time I'm on here, myspace, YIM, AOL, Black gay chat, ect. And yes, I've never been with a girl. Actually have since I made that name up. Didn't care too much for it. Too much work. Women require too much attention and they dont' do any work during sex.

Harry Fingerman
This insult is absolutely the best....

Friend, Nvr is

HOME

OH

SECKS

YOU

AL. Which means, he touches penis. smile

Just thought I'd point that out...

Soljer
Which means, he touches penis. smile

Just thought I'd point that out...

That from websters? Cause...I touch penis every time I urinate. erm.

Harry Fingerman
That from websters? Cause...I touch penis every time I urinate. erm. Dictionary.com.

Other penis's.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That from websters? Cause...I touch penis every time I urinate. erm.
I thought you sat.

SnazzySmurph
I thought you sat. Doesn't mean he can't still touch penis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doesn't mean he can't still touch penis.

I'm sure he does. www.xtube.com

And you ruined my joke. stick out tongue

Harry Fingerman
I'm sure he does. www.xtube.com

And you ruined my joke. stick out tongue What the f*ck is that link?

I really, really don't want to click it...

Air Legend
So you go on this "comic vs forum" to insult people you have never seen, let alone talked to on this forum. Hypocritical much?
Are you retarded? If you even read part of this thread you would know the stipulations me and nvr agreed to. Go back to wacking off to that one pornography site you always look at, loser.

SnazzySmurph
What the f*ck is that link?

I really, really don't want to click it... Best guess: What youtube is to normal tv, that link is to pornos.

Just judging by the "tube"

Soljer
There's nothing wrong with a quick jerk....

Hell, I'm engaged to be married, and I still jerk it every now and then. Nothing to be ashamed of. erm.

Dusty
Do you want to be added to the axis? Cuz you just managed to insult us both in one post. I like you. You shall be a judge.

Actually, I don't. The only reason I stepped foot into this thread is because of you two filling up the report box with senseless bullshit. Just carry on with the regular discussion. Bash-free. Appreciated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you go on this "comic vs forum" to insult people you have never seen, let alone talked to on this forum. Hypocritical much?

Are you retarded? If you even read part of this thread you would know the stipulations me and nvr agreed to. Go back to wacking off to that one pornography site you always look at, loser.

We haven't agreed to anything yet Air. I do not want you gone forever. you amuse me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, I don't. The only reason I stepped foot into this thread is because of you two filling up the report box with senseless bullshit. Just carry on with the regular discussion. Bash-free. Appreciated.

The report box? Did I report anyone?

Harry Fingerman
Best guess: What youtube is to normal tv, that link is to pornos.

Just judging by the "tube" Are you talking about it being the Youtube of Porn? 'Cause, that's Pornotube... shifty

Also, seeing as nvr is pretty... well, he's pretty ghey (no offense), it makes the link look worse.

SnazzySmurph

Hell, I'm engaged to be married, and I still jerk it every now and then. Nothing to be ashamed of. erm. May-bee-so.

But.

What's your fiance's e-mail? Has she ever been to a certain www.killermovies.com/forums ?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Hell, I'm engaged to be married, and I still jerk it every now and then. Nothing to be ashamed of. erm. Yes. I get a good jerk in everyday. hell two or three. Especially since I"m trying in ernest to give up men. If I were a woman, i'd be a dyke. I can't for the life of me see how they put up with us

Soljer
May-bee-so.

But.

What's your fiance's e-mail? Has she ever been to a certain www.killermovies.com/forums ?

Bad Smurph. Bad.

Air Legend
We haven't agreed to anything yet Air. I do not want you gone forever. you amuse me.
Same goes for you. I can't say the same for your sock account erik (I have him on ignore) but you always somehow manage to make me take you off ignore.

The report box? Did I report anyone?
Yea who the hell is reporting stuff?

SnazzySmurph
Are you talking about it being the Youtube of Porn? 'Cause, that's Pornotube... shifty

Also, seeing as nvr is pretty... well, he's pretty ghey (no offense), it makes the link look worse. I could be wrong... but yeah, that's what I'd say.

Don't worry, just open it next time when you're in school.

Dusty
So you go on this "comic vs forum" to insult people you have never seen, let alone talked to on this forum. Hypocritical much?Are you retarded? If you even read part of this thread you would know the stipulations me and nvr agreed to. Go back to wacking off to that one pornography site you always look at, loser.

I came onto this forum because of reports by onlookers who find your posts to be idiotic. Which is quite a few, sorry if you didn't get the memo.

A stipulation to what? Call each other pussies over the internet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Same goes for you. I can't say the same for your sock account erik (I have him on ignore) but you always somehow manage to make me take you off ignore.

Yea who the hell is reporting stuff?

Erik is not my sock account. He is a much better poster than I. He thinks the same way I do most of the time. But he uses better grammer, Types better, and actually responds to Mr. Master's every statement. I don't care to do all that responding. Master gets Diarreah at the keyboard. Who has time for that? I say we just leave the ban out and who ever loses has to wear a sig that says xyz kicked my ass in the battle zone.

SnazzySmurph

Bad Smurph. Bad. I'm sure I could make a case of you being a closet homosexual with a bit of digging.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I came onto this forum because of reports by onlookers who find your posts to be idiotic. Which is quite a few, sorry if you didn't get the memo.

A stipulation to what? Call each other pussies over the internet?

I haven't called anyone a pussy. That is in bad taste. I'm a homesexual dear. We aren't known for calling anyone female body parts. That is a str8 male put down to other str8 men. Which was really funny that he would use it on me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm sure I could make a case of you being a closet homosexual with a bit of digging.

Please don't. Dont' sully our already tarnished rep, by adding him to our ranks.

Soljer
Go for it. I'm secure in my sexuality. smile.

Air Legend
Uh huh. Can you name those fellow on lookers?
A stipulation to what?
The loser was originally going to banned forever. It's been reduced to 3 months.
Call each other pussies over the Internet?
What? Sorry, but this doesn't grammatically make sense. Were you trying to say the stipulations was us calling each other pussies over the Internet?

SnazzySmurph
Go for it. I'm secure in my sexuality. smile. But is your to-be-wife?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Go for it. I'm secure in my sexuality. smile.

you were really secure in bed with me last night. I'm your ***** forever daddy. laughing

Soljer
But is your to-be-wife?

Secure in my sexuality? Completely.

Harry Fingerman
Nobody told me what the link nvr put up was...

Air Legend
Nobody told me what the link nvr put up was...
Probably some gayass porno site.

Air Legend
So nvr who are the judges going to be?
I think guy222 should be one and king kandy if that's fine with you. But who else?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Probably some gayass porno site.

UM NO. Look at it and see. You will never be the same again. It's the best porn site EVER.

starking
It has both....

Soljer
So nvr who are the judges going to be?
I think guy222 should be one and king kandy if that's fine with you. But who else?

Soljer. Duh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>