If you were in charge of a Superman comic book storyline.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal-El_08
Well, the thread is pretty self explanatory. Tell what kind of story you'd make & which villains you'd use or if you'd create your own totally new villain & do tell what that villain would be like.

Endless Mike
I'd retcon Apokolips Now

super pr*xy
i'd do an elseworld arc. i like seeing superman in different costumes.

Mindship
I'd tell the history of why Kryptonians and humans are so alike yet so different.

magnuslives
i'd murder all of superman's family and friends and all the main supes villains are in on it - but none of them did it and superman has to find out who did it and why and beat them before they wipe out everyone. plus, the villains are getting together while he's doing this and he plots his revenge against them all because he is so distraught at everyone's death he is almost completely psycho.

wierd, i know....

PRAYERRUN
Here's a crazy idea.....do an elseworlds story about Dr. Doom trying to take over the world after killing Lex Luthor, and having Superman try to stop him.

SuppMan

Captain King
Jimmy Olsen becomes like a vampire and is his new arch-nemmesis.

Comeon, you should've expected that, he's a ginger.

DestinyGuy678
have him kill darkseid, thor, and goku at the same time......then get sued

unknowable
His return after death.

roughrider
I'd move him out of Metropolis to Washington, where he freelances for the Post and answers to the President. He becomes the Justice League's main man in the government. Also, he gets slight changes to his uniform, removing the swim-trunks look. (See below)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.