Humans VS None-Humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme

Violent2Dope
I wouldn't really count Cloud as a human. I am not positive, but I am leaning towards team 2.

shin_gear
He's more human than anything and non-humans WTFpwn end of story mate. yes weep

Csdabest
Lu Bu Solo's the first three Or puts them in a draw by himself. Lu Bu is all powerful. I dont know much about Hell SCream

Violent2Dope
NM would crush Lu Bu. no expression With ease.

shin_gear

no.

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear

no.

no to whom?

shin_gear
Wait I thought this was MSN my fault.

Csdabest
lol @ nightmare smashing Lu Bu

shin_gear
I think it would be a good battle myself yes. Not sure who would win that.

Csdabest
lu bu would be the nightmare if he was in Soul Calibar

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
lol @ nightmare smashing Lu Bu NM at an extremely weakened state released a massive amount of energy that destroyed the area around him. He is stronger and faster than Lu Bu, has more stamina, solos armies on a daily basis, and has far superior durability.

shin_gear
By destroyed, he affected the area around, not like he made a crater or anything like that I think. Anyway, at the last point it seemed he started to incinerate his vicinity.

Darth Extecute
Team 2 would take it, I believe. Not certain, but that's my strongest guess right now..

Diamond Kisses
Humans win, because they got girlpower raver

Remindme
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Humans win, because they got girlpower raver

lol, divine logic

IMO it depends who fights who, it could go either way

ESB -1138
None-Humans? You mean Non-Humans right?

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
None-Humans? You mean Non-Humans right?

details, who needs them?

Violent2Dope
I still gotta go with team two, Jaina could cause problems due to her being the only real magic wielder, but it will not suffice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.