Everyone's favorite HK-47 Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caedusrulesall
Everyone loves HK-47, and it's time to post your favorite of his quotes! Mine:
HK-47: Would you rather be caught with a contraband that is a little illegal, or very illegal?
Revan: What's the difference?
HK-47: About 20 years, master.

Darth Hord
There so many. Ill post a few of them

"I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence!"

(the Jedi Exile has just installed a Pacifist Package) "Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children? We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war."

(the Jedi Exile has just removed the Pacifist Package)"That was a close one - I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant. Conclusion: Still there was a brief moment where I felt like I almost understood why some meatbags choose peace and friendship over a high-powered blaster carbine. Query: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?"

"Your pupil once asked me what I thought of him and I informed him of his meatbag status......

(to the Exile) "Answer: Oh, that is impossible, master. If I were out to kill you we would not be speaking."

I could go on for a while but i wont.

ThoraxeRMG
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.