how many darkseid would it take to beat current hulk in a slugfest ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
I'd say 10.

Harry Fingerman
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592539-20237lolcathavindinner.jpg

SuperiorTech
Why all the hate for the hulk

snoopdogg
The Hulk hate seems to go on and on.

TricksterPriest
durkseid

batdude123
At least 100... maybe more.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durkseid
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592539-20218lolcatisee.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS doesn't lift one finger in a slug fest with the hulk. He changes into his 400ft self and stomps WWH out of existance.

vlaaad12345
Only takes 1 to beat hulk silly.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

Badabing
It only takes one Hulk to push Darkseid down the steps ftw. no expression

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-38.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-27.jpg
durhuc

masterbruce
assuming only about 4-5 DSs can face Hulk at one time, and the fact that they can't really KO hulk, Hulk can take as many DSs as he wants until he gets bored.

this is assuming DS is only physically fighting hulk and not using any of his powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
assuming only about 4-5 DSs can face Hulk at one time, and the fact that they can't really KO hulk, Hulk can take as many DSs as he wants until he gets bored.

this is assuming DS is only physically fighting hulk and not using any of his powers.

UM. DS is far above hulk's base strength. Stop playing. Right now.

Gecko4lif

Ds is stronger then superman
Superman's strength is in the quillion of tons

You fail

It takes 1/20th of a darkseid avatar to **** up hulk

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
UM. DS is far above hulk's base strength. Stop playing. Right now. far above WWHulk who breaks Colossus arms like a pencil...I don't think so.

Plus, Hulk amps much higher than DS. (just ask Onslaught what a mad Hulk can do smile )

Barbarian Shams
Only takes 1 DS and a half to put Hulk in his place.

Harry Fingerman

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592539-20218lolcatscream.jpg

Gecko4lif
far above WWHulk who breaks Colossus arms like a pencil...I don't think so.

Yes.

And as far as the amping goes hulk didnt do anything to onslaught

He did what sg did to antimoniter

masterbruce
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ds is stronger then superman
Superman's strength is in the quillion of tons

You fail

It takes 1/20th of a darkseid avatar to **** up hulk yeah DS avatars are very good . . . at being utterly humiliated (just ask Doomsday how he enjoyed his DS punching bag)

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah DS avatars are very good . . . at being utterly humiliated (just ask Doomsday how he enjoyed his DS punching bag)
Ask highfather what it felt like to get his ass kicked by DS. Or stalemated By DS. Highfather>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Gecko4lif
yeah DS avatars are very good . . . at being utterly humiliated (just ask Doomsday how he enjoyed his DS punching bag)

Dont try to use bad writing as a sheild

It only makes you seem more inadequate

masterbruce
Ask highfather what it felt like to get his ass kicked by DS. Or stalemated By DS. Highfather>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

stop your wanking of DS....we know DS is not good at a slugfest, which just happens to be Hulk's forte wink

Gecko4lif
stop your wanking of DS....we know DS is not good at a slugfest, which just happens to be Hulk's forte wink

Oh yeah because ds is going to sweat a dude who cant even lift a trillion tons

Soljer
To answer the original question; a single avatar.

Harry Fingerman
To get back on topic, 3 Darkseids, and a handful of avatars to stalemate him.
To win? It's uncertain, as Hulk gets angry when faced with multiple opponents.

Gecko4lif
To get back on topic, 3 Darkseids, and a handful of avatars to stalemate him.
To win? It's uncertain, as Hulk gets angry when faced with multiple opponents.

oh god... not you to harry....

Harry Fingerman
oh god... not you to harry.... UHHHHH-YAAAAAA.

I've been a Hulkster since tha day ah was conceived!

I really don't see how it surprises people.

Gecko4lif
UHHHHH-YAAAAAA.

I really don't see how it surprises people.

Not surprised so much as disappointed at your lack of logic

Creshosk
UHHHHH-YAAAAAA.

I really don't see how it surprises people. http://shawn.ocia.net/photos/lolcat4.jpg

SuperiorTech
This fight is more suited to Juggernaut than hulk who would be able to take the physical punishment ds can dish out and I would be could match ds in terms of strenght,ds would knock out hulk before he could even get mad.

Harry Fingerman
Not surprised so much as disappointed at your lack of logic Nope.
Tony said himself that he had to fight Huc alone, or else he would have gotten angry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope.
Tony said himself that he had to fight Huc alone, or else he would have gotten angry.

Tony isn't any where Near Thor or Like say sentry. So why in the hell would he fight Hulk alone? That is just dumbness on his part. DiD he lose him mind amid civil war?

Gecko4lif
Nope.
More lack of logic

You seem to not realize that i would only take 1 Ds to be him

Harry Fingerman
Tony isn't any where Near Thor or Like say sentry. So why in the hell would he fight Hulk alone? That is just dumbness on his part. DiD he lose him mind amid civil war? Tony's smarter though.
Also, Thor=gone, and Sentry="I not fight ur battles", during dat period.

He fought him alone, because Hulk would have gotten really angry.

More lack of logic

You seem to not realize that i would only take 1 Ds to be him I dont think so...

Huc has unlimited strength. smile

SuperiorTech
Tony isn't any where Near Thor or Like say sentry. So why in the hell would he fight Hulk alone? That is just dumbness on his part. DiD he lose him mind amid civil war?

Well it was more about him wanting to take responsibility and really the hulk come for him and the rest of the illumati.The all voted to seen the hulk to space but tony was the one who introduced the idea to the group.Plus he probably wanted to bust out that ugly hulkbuster armor and he had the nanite that were suppose to depower the hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
UM. DS is far above hulk's base strength. Stop playing. Right now.

If only Hulk had some sort of ability that allowed him to hugely exceed his base strength . . .

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If only Hulk had some sort of ability that allowed him to hugely exceed his base strength . . . Like, using his anger to somehow, someway grow stronger.

Symmetric Chaos
Like, using his anger to somehow, someway grow stronger.

That would be cool yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
If only Hulk had some sort of ability that allowed him to hugely exceed his base strength . . . Yeah cuz you know, That ability has helped him a great deal against You know,beings like thanos, classic Juggs, ect.

Harry Fingerman
Yeah cuz you know, That ability has helped him a great deal against You know,beings like thanos, classic Juggs, ect. Thanos is scared of Huc, and Juggy has neva beat Huc.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah cuz you know, That ability has helped him a great deal against You know,beings like thanos, classic Juggs, ect.

I don't recall Thanos ever seeming stronger than Hulk. I do recall him seeming stronger than Darkseid though.

It just did help against Juggernaut no expression

Harry Fingerman
Thanos is scared of Huc, and Juggy has neva beat Huc.
Bottom of page.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't recall Thanos ever seeming stronger than Hulk. I do recall him seeming stronger than Darkseid though.

It just did help against Juggernaut no expression
Um what? Thanos=DS in strength. Thanos> DS in durability. DS and Thanos both > the hulk in strength and durability. Hell superman >the hulk in both.

Symmetric Chaos
Um what? Thanos=DS in strength. Thanos> DS in durability. DS and Thanos both > the hulk in strength and durability. Hell superman >the hulk in both.

confused At base levels sure. When Hulk is actually in some sort of confrontation (like a fight or something) he's physically stronger than all of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
confused At base levels sure. When Hulk is actually in some sort of confrontation (like a fight or something) he's physically stronger than all of them.

No. Hulk has been very angry and still wasn't shown to be stronger than Thanos. Hulk has unlimited potential. That is all. But hell so do Superman and Thanos. And DS hasn't been shown in true forum fighting hand to hand except against Highfather.

tjcoady
Tony's smarter though.
Also, Thor=gone, and Sentry="I not fight ur battles", during dat period.

He fought him alone, because Hulk would have gotten really angry.

I dont think so...

Huc has unlimited strength. smile

... that doesn't make any sense. are you kidding? I'm not sure if you are or not.

Iron Man fought the Hulk alone because he was taking responsibility for his actions in sending the Hulk off world... not because the Hulk would have been more mad if he had to fight more people.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by tjcoady
... that doesn't make any sense. are you kidding? I'm not sure if you are or not.

Iron Man fought the Hulk alone because he was taking responsibility for his actions in sending the Hulk off world... not because the Hulk would have been more mad if he had to fight more people. Actually huc hater...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Huc26.jpg

Soljer
Actually huc hater...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Huc26.jpg

"Remember; the madder he gets, the stronger he gets."

What the ****? You think we'll forget?

You think the god damned Hulk is gonna LET us forget?!

strengthkills
No. Hulk has been very angry and still wasn't shown to be stronger than Thanos. Hulk has unlimited potential. That is all. But hell so do Superman and Thanos. And DS hasn't been shown in true forum fighting hand to hand except against Highfather.

nvrbeenwthagirl quote: (post)

It just did help against Juggernaut

Oh Lord.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Soljer

You think the god damned Hulk is gonna LET us forget?! He also says that if they attack him, then he'll be done with Iron Man.
Basically saying, that the more people he fights, the more madderer he gets.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Soljer

You think the god damned Hulk is gonna LET us forget?!

lol you think there's any actual proof that the hulk is the strongest one there is or is it because he say's it so much that we have condition's ourselve's that it's true.

Soljer
He also says that if they attack him, then he'll be done with Iron Man.
Basically saying, that the more people he fights, the more madderer he gets.

I know what was said. I just thought Iron Man needing to remind anyone of that fact was humorous.

Kurash
uhh hello . . . what the hell is DS gonna do to Huc in a fistfight? Even if we give DS all of his powers, Huc takes showers hotter than the OE, it would be nothing to him. Make this a pure fistfight and Huc dies of old age before DS hurts him

nuff said

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Kurash
uhh hello . . . what the hell is DS gonna do to Huc in a fistfight? Even if we give DS all of his powers, Huc takes showers hotter than the OE, it would be nothing to him. Make this a pure fistfight and Huc dies of old age before DS hurts him

nuff said

Hulk can be knocked out ds base strenght level is way above hulk's gotta be awake to get mad Jugg's on the other hand would be a great opponent in a slugfest with ds.

Kurash
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Hulk can be knocked out ds base strenght level is way above hulk's gotta be awake to get mad Jugg's on the other hand would be a great opponent in a slugfest with ds.

BUT HUC HAS TEH HEALIN!!!
dur

nvrbeenwthagirl

DS would BFR Juggs with a mighty punch. Cuz he wouldnt' win any other way. Or the fight would go on for weeks.

TricksterPriest
People, people. You forgot something very important. Darkseid can amp himself with the Omega Force. Hulk's not the only one with dynamic power increase.

SuperiorTech
People, people. You forgot something very important. Darkseid can amp himself with the Omega Force. Hulk's not the only one with dynamic power increase.

I thought he did not have acess to his other power's in this fight only physical strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought he did not have acess to his other power's in this fight only physical strength.
Thanos amps himself in physical fights. I would think DS could do it to. Hell the Hulk gets his amp from the gamma dimension.

Harry Fingerman
People, people. You forgot something very important. Darkseid can amp himself with the Omega Force. Hulk's not the only one with dynamic power increase. Only problem is, Hulk doesn't have to go through steps.

He's like:
"fat chick in skirt pisses HUc off!@!"

Then he gets stronger.

SuperiorTech
Thanos amps himself in physical fights. I would think DS could do it to. Hell the Hulk gets his amp from the gamma dimension.

Has he ever just upped his strenght doesnt he have to use his power like odin would have to use the odin force to increase his strenght.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Has he ever just upped his strenght doesnt he have to use his power like odin would have to use the odin force to increase his strenght.

to be honest I dont know. I would have to look at every Ds appearance. But for the most part, he's always been shown to be stronger than the other people around him with no need for an amp. I think the only person he's feared in a direct confrontation has been the IM. But the IM has Unlimited strength and invulnerability.

Gecko4lif
Um what? Thanos=DS in strength
Not even close

FearOfBlood

Absolutely correct.

FearOfBlood

DD destroyes Darkseid, not his avatar. In no comics has been retconned that the one owned by DD was an avatar.

Avatar's argument is only a lame try not to admit Ds 's embarassing defeat by ds fans.

FearOfBlood

DD owned the real Darkseid, not his avatar. In no comic has been retconned he was an avatar.

FearOfBlood
If only Hulk had some sort of ability that allowed him to hugely exceed his base strength . . .

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nvrbeenwthagirl
Owned.

vlaaad12345
I really hope that like..everyone in this thread isnt serious in saying that it will take more then one ds to beat hulk into a pile of goo...are forgetting ds is physically at sun amped pissed off superman level?a level hulk isnt anywhere close to.

Tron
Unfortunately, they are very serious. Another visit to the Darkseid Respect Thread, anyone?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366402.html

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
DD owned the real Darkseid, not his avatar. In no comic has been retconned he was an avatar.
Since he wasnt 300 ft tall he was a avatar

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/namorpwnhulk432.png

131fist

Mikeros
Oh really impressive! is that Frankestein Mosta 2 tons class or 3 ?

starking
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
DD destroyes Darkseid, not his avatar. In no comics has been retconned that the one owned by DD was an avatar.

Avatar's argument is only a lame try not to admit Ds 's embarassing defeat by ds fans. Doosmday would destroy the Huc aswell....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starking
Doosmday would destroy the Huc aswell....
I couldn't agree more. And do it faster than He did against the DS avatar.

superkronick92
It take 1/3 a Darkseid to take down WWH

Soljer
Originally posted by superkronick92
It take 1/3 a Darkseid to take down WWH

In a slugfest? Yeah.

In a real fight? One one hundredth would suffice.

Mikeros
At least 3 or 4 to stalamate him.

Priest
Seriously i don't think Darkseid would be able to put down the hulk with strength alone.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
Seriously i don't think Darkseid would be able to put down the hulk with strength alone.

durkseid disagrees.

Priest
durkseid disagrees. u can prove it if u like, and beating up Superman in 3 punches don't count since superman has proven to be more superior physically than DS more than not.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/namorpwnhulk432.png

131fist

wtf

when did that happen?

vlaaad12345
wtf

when did that happen?
Its WW3 just has the text changed lol.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Its WW3 just has the text changed lol.

Lol i was flipping thru wwh like omfg how could i miss that!!

starking
Here's the better question, when did Black Adam become a Marvel character?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by starking
Here's the better question, when did Black Adam become a Marvel character?
it is isnt hulk it is Young Frankenstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.