well, time to get ready for work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
yeah, i was supposed to work only 4 hours today, but it got changed to 8 hours...from 6-1am roll eyes (sarcastic) its so stupid that blockbuster stays open till 1 am on fridays and saturdays. no one ever comes in past 11. we stay open the extra hour for that one drunk person who just came in because of the bright colorful sign, and who wanders around for 45 minuts and then leaves without buying anything. oh well... mad

Ushgarak
D'oh! Well, try to have what fun you can; I just came in from a somewhat fruitless night out.

LanceWindu
Hey at Blockbuster you can watch the movies that are shown on the screens.

When I worked late night for a grocery store I wasn't allowed to even sit down, even when no one was there.

finti
I am at work right now and today its gonna get hectic, qualifier game to stay in the Premiere divisioon in Football(soccer) my fav team Brannsad has to win to stay in the top division. Gonna be a lot of betting at that game and then there is the National Lottery draw toinight together with all the English and German games, phew its gonna be one of these days(to bad Eagles couldnt put one of yours in there)

mah
go Sandefjord, go Sandefjord..

happy working all of you..I'll just be watching footie today

Mujaffa
Happy DanceSANDEFJORDHappy Dance

BackFire349
no, no movies are shown. just the same gay trailor is looped over and over again.

finti
mujaffa aint you from the west of Norway?

LanceWindu
That must suck, cause at the Blockbuster here they show full movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.