Master Chief & Predator tag team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Master Chief from Halo 3, but with novel physics applied. Predator from the novel: Big Game.

Both get 1 hour of prep time.

Master Chief's weapons from HALO 3 at his disposal: Assault rifle, Battle rifle, Plasma rifle, Sniper rifle, shotgun, sub-machine guns, Spartan Laser, Needler, Energy Sword, Gravity hammer, all grenades, all gadgets.

Predator has: Invisibility cloak, bio-helmet with all vision modes, medikit, plasma caster, acid-proof wrist blades, retractable spear, smart disk, large shuriken, netgun, speargun and wrist-nuke.

They fight in the forests at the beginning of halo 3.

1. 20 Grunts

2. 20 Aliens

3. T-800 and T-1000

4. 100 ODST Helljumpers

5. 25 Brutes and an Alien Queen

6. Arbiter and 50 Veteran Elites

7. 200 Helljumpers

8. Deadpool

9. The Hulk

rader
I think they end at the terminators

braz
They'd beat em.

rader
why put up a battle you know theyd win? i dont think they would though

braz
They would most likely take a majority, Im saying, yes there is that small chance the two Terminators could win, but it most likely wont happen. Others may beg to differ, such as yourself, thats why I made it.

Now why do u think the Terminators would win? evil face

Barbarian Shams
That pesky T-1000 may ensure a Terminator victory but the T-800 gets slagged by either Chief or the Predator. I could see them making it to 7 or 8 at least. Deadpool could be BFRed or could be forced to retreat since killing him is not an option, Hulk is a no-brainer. They just dont have the means to stop him short of possible BFR.

braz
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
That pesky T-1000 may ensure a Terminator victory but the T-800 gets slagged by either Chief or the Predator. I could see them making it to 7 or 8 at least. Deadpool could be BFRed or could be forced to retreat since killing him is not an option, Hulk is a no-brainer. They just dont have the means to stop him short of possible BFR.

Agreed, about the Terminators.

What is BFR'd? confused

Barbarian Shams
Battlefield removal Braz, a tactic commonly employed to remove stronger opponents off the battlefield.

braz
How are they gunna make someone like Deadpool be removed from the battlefield, if he can regenerate himself from a pile of puke?

Estacado
The plasma weapons would vaporize the T-1000.

Barbarian Shams
I meant BFR for Hulk, Deadpool can be defeated but not killed.

Violent2Dope
I think they get at Hulk, and PROBABLY stop at him.

rader
the plsma weaopons MAY take care of T-1000, but they move at a slow enough rate to where he could open a gap in himself to have it pass right through, thus they may have almost no way to completely take care of T-1000, T-800, youre right would probably go down pretty fast, but he may end up causing a little cosmetic damage , before being completely annihalated, sorry i cant spell right now. Do we know how sharp liquid metal can get, maybe it would be able to pierce the armor and kill the chief like that. Honestly I think the predator would be a bigger threat than the chief, but not by much. he has much more advanced technology and is, in my opinion more cunning.

SnazzySmurph
Why the hell is DP so high?

In a forum fight, an opponent only has to be KO'd, not killed...

rader
well both the chief and the predator, play to kill, so lets say it was a death match

braz
Yeah, u gotta get the kill here, especially because DP aint gunna stayed KO'd but for a few seconds, so whats the point erm

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
Yeah, u gotta get the kill here, especially because DP aint gunna stayed KO'd but for a few seconds, so whats the point erm

If that's the case, they stop at Deadpool.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by braz
Yeah, u gotta get the kill here, especially because DP aint gunna stayed KO'd but for a few seconds, so whats the point erm DP has been ko'ed long enough to be tied up, and taken to a church... no expression

From a punch.

SevenShackles
deadpool would go down.
stops at hulk. cant do much there but pray or somehow someway teleport his big green ass away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.