Identify It

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
This is a room containing memorabilia of Rick Jones in an alternate future. Also sometimes thought of as the Maestro's trophy room.

Can you name all the items in the pic?

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2003/june18/ricksroom.jpg

Shin_Nikkolas
Apparently one of the items is the Battle City of Kandar.

Which means the Maestro came to DC and stole it from Supes.

Nice.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Can you name all the items in the pic?
Yes, yes I can.

I just don't feel like it.

Morridini
Funny seeing Mjolnir sitting on the ground because the dude who acquired all of that didn't manage to lift it.

Hyperion 07
Its been lifted to that container thing.

Thats not on the ground..

Soljer
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
Its been lifted to that container thing.

Thats not on the ground..

Not to mention the fact that, otherwise, the room would have had to be built AROUND wherever Mjolnir fell.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soljer
Not to mention the fact that, otherwise, the room would have had to be built AROUND wherever Mjolnir fell. And seeing as how it's up on that little pedistal thing... yeah, I'm in agreement that he lifted it.

SnazzySmurph
And even raising the ground underneath it is out of the question, seeing as how Mjolnir's propped up.

The only theoretical way it could have been like that without lifting, that I can see, is if Thor dropped it right in that container, which had the durability of adamantium...

llagrok
Xavier's wheelchair xD

Soljer
Nah. The Hammer's been lifted/moved with machinery before. Cranes and what not.

The other theory is...

Maestro killed Asgard, therefore Odin, therefore breaking the enchantment.

OMGZORZ!

Shin_Nikkolas
Who did he take the Kandar thing from?

Maybe he killed that guy. Be cool if it was Superman.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah. The Hammer's been lifted/moved with machinery before. Cranes and what not.

The other theory is...

Maestro killed Asgard, therefore Odin, therefore breaking the enchantment.

OMGZORZ! Doom has built machinery to contain it. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by llagrok
Xavier's wheelchair xD And Xavier?

Doctor-Alvis
I like how he has a poster of Phoenix up like it's his favorite band or something.

manjaro
i see doc strange's cape, the nega bands on top of that podium thing(which begs the question why wont they use it), doom's mask and guantlet, i even see ghost riders motcycle

SnazzySmurph
I see Shatterstar's sword, Hawkeye's bow & arrows, Cyclop's visor, and Daredevil's billy club.

manjaro
i see black knights sword, doc ocks arms, and either absorbing man or the guy from the wercking crews ball and chain, and im not even gonna pretened to NOT be shocked that that Surfer's board is hing up with chunks bitten out of it

tjcoady
my favorite thing is apparently the Maestro rolled over to Stark industries after killing Iron Man in order to get all the other Iron Man armors, scuff up a little, and then hang them up.

anyone have any clue what that blue looking thing under sunfire's helmet is? in the glass case? follow directly underneath the right tip of Surfer's board. the blue, rabbit head looking thing?

Creshosk
Originally posted by tjcoady
my favorite thing is apparently the Maestro rolled over to Stark industries after killing Iron Man in order to get all the other Iron Man armors, scuff up a little, and then hang them up.

anyone have any clue what that blue looking thing under sunfire's helmet is? in the glass case? follow directly underneath the right tip of Surfer's board. the blue, rabbit head looking thing? Beast's hide? ots not in a glass case though... but the other two things aren't blue... are you talking about beast's picture?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by tjcoady

maybe stark was fighting with all of them at the same time? shrug

Wolverine's Skeleton? confused

TricksterPriest
I see Kang's and the Scarlet Centurion's helmet. What the f**k? How the hell did he take out Kang the conquerer?

Shin_Nikkolas
Same way he took out Surfer and Strange and hopped over to Pre-Crisis DC to rip them off.

He's just that badass and pimpin'.

The Maestro is the best Hulk ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.