Nikki / Jessica Sanders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/Lindermans_archives_niki_jessica.jpg

Seems a lot of people dont really like this character, i think shes awesome, especially Jessica...

Super human strength... hot... future stripper? heh

Strangelove
I think she's a compelling character, I have nothing against her at all.

Micah, however, bugs the crap out of me. He's so whiny.

Mairuzu
Micah (her son) doesn't bother me much.. his powers are awesome as well

i only have a problem with west

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Micah (her son) doesn't bother me much.. his powers are awesome as well

i only have a problem with west I like West. srug

Mairuzu
Hahaha, if you are serious... i think you are the only one dude

Strangelove
Hahaha, if you are serious... i think you are the only one dude I am serious...I don't understand why everyone hates him.

Mairuzu
My reason... hes a stalker.. hes annoying looking.. i dont like his personalty

Captain REX
Okay, keep this on topic, though I think it's stupid that everyone assumes that West is an evil stalker just because he likes the lizard girl...

I think a lot of people found the Niki/Jessica subplot to be pointless and not very contributing to the plot of the season- stopping the Explosion. That's their issue with her.

Personally, I think she's an interesting character, having to deal with her schizophrenic oddities and such great physical strength.

Not to mention that Jessica has a penchant for ripping people in half.

Passione
I have to agree with Rex! I love the Niki/jessica character. We are seeing a normal women trying to fight off the power of jessica.

Mairuzu
And she does... do you think jessica will come back?

maybe the writers found out that not many people liked the fact that it was a split personality...

Strangelove
And she does... do you think jessica will come back?

maybe the writers found out that not many people liked the fact that it was a split personality... No, I don't think we'll see Jessica again. Niki has reconciled the differences within her.

Captain REX
I'm guessing we'll get a little more explanation on why her power only manifested with Jessica up until the end of the season, seeing as she's being taken in by the Company to cure her.

But other than that, we'll hear very little from Jessica, if anything.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm guessing we'll get a little more explanation on why her power only manifested with Jessica up until the end of the season, seeing as she's being taken in by the Company to cure her.

But other than that, we'll hear very little from Jessica, if anything. When Niki said "Can you cure me?" I thought she wanted to be rid of her power entirely, not from Jessica.

Either that or she has the virus.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
When Niki said "Can you cure me?" I thought she wanted to be rid of her power entirely, not from Jessica.

Either that or she has the virus.

I thought she was talking about the virus too.

Captain REX
I thought of the Virus.

Mairuzu
i thought it was her power sad

Strangelove
I thought of the Virus. The way you phrased it I thought you were talking about Jessica. Sorry.

Captain REX
BastardIhateyouWTFarg.

But not really. big grin

Ordained
I think it is the virus as well. And regardless of her story not having anything to do with anything, I like her. She is the definition of someone who has been a victim all of their life gaining to power to stand up for themselves.

Mairuzu
Not to mention what happened to her sister as well

Ordained
Of course yes

Captain REX
So...who thinks that Niki will be running around as the Company's hitwoman again?

Strangelove
So...who thinks that Niki will be running around as the Company's hitwoman again? They might force her to.

Captain REX
Seems likely.

Ordained
Especially if she needs the cure for the virus.

stickman618
i think Jessica had telepathic powers and transfered her mind to Nikki just before she died... i think

Strangelove
Originally posted by stickman618
i think Jessica had telepathic powers and transfered her mind to Nikki just before she died... i think Jessica was 11 when she died: unless it was by accident, it's impossible.

nmensfinest
How so? It's not crazy to think that an 11 year old would be able to use her powers in a controlled way.

stickman618
yeah,

i mean, Molly has full use of her powers, Micah too

Strangelove
Maybe, but sophisticated enough to transfer a dying consciousness into another body? I don't think so.

Neither Molly's nor Micah's abilities are fully developed, IMO

stickman618
Originally posted by stickman618
i think Jessica had telepathic powers and transfered her mind to Nikki just before she died... i think

well i was wrong about this

starlock
The show not revealing her death, might be an indication that they are trying to get see if the actress wants to continue working on heroes, the death seemed obvious, but i can see them revealing a invulnerability, and reveal her naked in the fire and smoke confused....but we can only hope

Strangelove
It's the old rule of Hollywood: if they don't die on-screen, they're not dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.