doomsday(most powerful)vs marvel big 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Doomsday at his most powerful form, lets use the form that saved superman from gog and said that he was the only being that is going to kill superman (kind of sleepy, I think thats the person name that doomsday saved superman from.)

vs

Thor
Sentry (I think he could solo this)
WWhulk

Who is coming out alive in this battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday at his most powerful form, lets use the form that saved superman from gog and said that he was the only being that is going to kill superman (kind of sleepy, I think thats the person name that doomsday saved superman from.)

vs

Thor
Sentry (I think he could solo this)
WWhulk

Who is coming out alive in this battle.

Sentry solo Doomsday at his most powerful? laughing laughing laughing

guy222
team

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sentry solo Doomsday at his most powerful? laughing laughing laughing

I knew you were coming. I never thought sentry could beat terrax in 3 panels but he did. By the way sentry has stalemated and defeated beings that is>>doomsday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
I knew you were coming. I never thought sentry could beat terrax in 3 panels but he did. By the way sentry has stalemated and defeated beings that is>>doomsday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

we are talking about Doomsday at his most powerful right? to my knowlege Sentry couldn't even put down ultron.

SuperiorTech
I would take the void over sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.