Younger Toguro vs. Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Toguro has heard tell of a little dweeb who's getting too big for his emo pants.

And has kindly offered a pimpslap to the chump.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/575/togurobt8.jpg

Ypz7XlpvPhI&NR=1

HrsGU7N1cOQ

Endless Mike
LOL

Sasuke dies

Shin_Nikkolas
And there was much rejoicing.

Endless Mike
Of course now the Narutards are going to come in here and start whining

Shin_Nikkolas
You're telling me someone can seriously think Sasuke could withstand that Spirit Gun? Not just withstand it, but completely shrug it off while not at full power?

That thing must have pushed Toguro around a mile out of the stadium and through who knows what else.

Which is funny 'cause he leisurely walked back. But still, that was one hell of a blast and he treated it like nothing.

Violent2Dope
ROFL! Toguro murks this b*tch at 30%.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
ROFL! Toguro murks this b*tch at 30%.

Co-signed

If he doesn't piss about and let Sasuke go curse mark, probably 20%

leonheartmm
actually, the rei gun that toguro took the brunt off wasnt anywhere near as powerful as yasuke was with it nearthe end of the manga. and sasuke has shown real power in his fight against diedar and still he hasnt shown the full range of his powers. toguro is not as flexible. i say cure mark 2 sasuke wins.

Kento
Sasuke was going all out against Deidara. Toguro easily outclasses Sasuke in power and strength tough Sasuke I think may have the speed advantage. I think Toguro could win but he'd have to go 100 percent and it won't be easy.

King Kandy
I think Sasuke could win, if he uses his full range of abilities... But that doesn't necesarily mean he will.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Kento
Sasuke was going all out against Deidara. Toguro easily outclasses Sasuke in power and strength tough Sasuke I think may have the speed advantage. I think Toguro could win but he'd have to go 100 percent and it won't be easy.

not really. he wasnt. he wasnt anywhere near as flustered as diedara. n he didnt use a single katon jutsu. he hasnt shown his entire range of abilities either.

Kento
Maybe because he has lightning moves that are stronger than his fire because they actually do something. When has a fire style move ever did anything at all in a fight? And Sasuke was nearly out of Chakra he just doesn't show as much emotion as Deidara so obviously he isn't going to act anything like Deidara was.

leonheartmm
when has a fire style move done anything in a fight? i dunno, when sasuke melted the top of a mountain and destroyed the thousand strong ladder of kyuubi chakra naruto at the defection. or maybe when itachi bust through jiraya's unbeatable prison with amaterasu. or when katon gyokakyo no jutsu created a long crater and had kakashi, naruto and sakura going for cover when itachi clone used it. or maybe when hidan used his fire jutsu to destroy the opposition. fire is as strong as any other element.

Violent2Dope
Oh please, Toguro at 100% would just eat his soul. Toguro is far faster, stronger, more powerful, more durable, and is a better fighter than Sasuke. Toguro at 80% I think it was took a Rei Gun blast that destroyed a sizable portion of the island, and wasn't even injured. Let's say Sasuke actually hurt him, Toguro has a healing factor. Toguro is more powerful in every way.

Shin_Nikkolas
Point being?

At the end of YYH, Yusuke could solo the Narutoverse with ease.

Toguro has a vast amount of abilities.

Besides his great durability, he has excellent regeneration. He can flick the air with the force enought o create bullets firing at machinegun speeds. He can drain soulsat 100%.

Toguro may not be as versatile as Sasuke but he's not lacking. He's more than just a brick.

Violent2Dope
Toguro can easily take anything Sasuke can dish out, and could do more damage with his punches than Sasuke could with Chidori.

Remindme
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually, the rei gun that toguro took the brunt off wasnt anywhere near as powerful as yasuke was with it nearthe end of the manga. and sasuke has shown real power in his fight against diedar and still he hasnt shown the full range of his powers. toguro is not as flexible. i say cure mark 2 sasuke wins.

thought he doesn't start in cursemark 2. Thing is it's a last resport, you think he'd realise he needs it before it's too late?

leonheartmm
yup he wud. shaaringan.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
HrsGU7N1cOQ

The music for this video fails, hard.

And Sasuke loses because none of his powers can stop regeneration like Naruto's can.

Remindme
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yup he wud. shaaringan.

I thought it was the Byakugan that had all the analytical skills....

Oh yeah, fair enough then....

Shin_Nikkolas
Musical taste is subjective. Don't try to pass off as your opinion is better than other's.

Violent2Dope
Toguro curbs 2nd Curse Mark Sasuke as well.

ensatsu-ken

Agreed....

Remindme

I disagree, if Sasuke gets into Curse Mark stage 2, He beats Toguro

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
I disagree, if Sasuke gets into Curse Mark stage 2, He curbs Toguro Even tho Toguro is still stronger, faster, more duarble, and a magnitude more powerful?

Remindme
Faster? are you sure?

Can Toguro regerate his heart?

Toguro loses points & respect for losing to Yusuke

Violent2Dope
Faster? are you sure?

Can Toguro regerate his heart?

Toguro loses points & respect for losing to Yusuke Yusuke at that point could easily blow up a mountain. erm

Maybe, not like Chidori will even get thru his skin.

Toguro is faster than Genkai, who casually ran thru a forest near instantly.

Remindme
Yusuke at that point could easily blow up a mountain. erm

Maybe, not like Chidori will even get thru his skin.

Toguro is faster than Genkai, who casually ran thru a forest near instantly.

Lol, yeah sure, a mountain, right

Maybe not a thousand chirping birds, but a thousand flapping birds would.

New Speed for sasuke, he copies it.... that's why Toguro will lose, Sharingan, plus Curse level 2 form is many ten times his normal forms power..... Besides Toguro looks pretty slow and clumsy to me, if Yusuke can dodge, Sasuke definatly can.....

Don't forget my favourite Jutsu...
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Sasuke___Chidori_Discharge_by_pokef.jpg
Thousand Birds Current

Violent2Dope
Lol, yeah sure, a mountain, right

Maybe not a thousand chirping birds, but a thousand flapping birds would.

New Speed for sasuke, he copies it.... that's why Toguro will lose, Sharingan, plus Curse level 2 form is many ten times his normal forms power..... Besides Toguro looks pretty slow and clumsy to me, if Yusuke can dodge, Sasuke definatly can.....

Don't forget my favourite Jutsu...
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Sasuke___Chidori_Discharge_by_pokef.jpg
Thousand Birds Current 1. Yeah, a mountain. Don't state things for a fact if you don't know what you are talking about.

2. Too bad it would miss.

3. Sasuke can't copy speed, only jutsus. He had to go thru intense training to be able to do the speed Rock Lee possesses. Toguro slow? Also, Yusuke was fast enough to block dodge many beyond bulletspeed flying objects fired by sniper. Toguro was faster than Genkai, who ran thru a whole forest casually in a near instant. He is big and bulky, but he is faster than you think.

Remindme
1. Yeah, a mountain. Don't state things for a fact if you don't know what you are talking about.

2. Too bad it would miss.

3. Sasuke can't copy speed, only jutsus. He had to go thru intense training to be able to do the speed Rock Lee possesses. Toguro slow? Also, Yusuke was fast enough to block dodge many beyond bulletspeed flying objects fired by sniper. Toguro was faster than Genkai, who ran thru a whole forest casually in a near instant. He is big and bulky, but he is faster than you think.

1. What proof to you have that Yusuke can Originally posted by Violent2Dope
easily blow up a mountain ?

2. I doubt it would you know

3. Nope, he had to go through intense training to improve taijustsu and lear Chidori, It was said Sasuke copied the speed kakashi told him about. You don't learn to be that fast in a month silly

Violent2Dope
1. What proof to you have that Yusuke can ?

2. I doubt it would you know

3. Nope, he had to go through intense training to improve taijustsu and lear Chidori, It was said Sasuke copied the speed kakashi told him about. You don't learn to be that fast in a month silly 1. The fact that Genkai with the same move easily did, and Yusuke was far stronger.

2. Either that or he blocks it with one arm, which would be shredded, and then regens it. It may not hurt him, he has withstanded more than it while at 80%.

3. Sasuke didn't even see Rock Lee move at that speed, he could not have copied it. He had to gain that speed to learn Chidori.

Remindme
1. The fact that Genkai with the same move easily did, and Yusuke was far stronger.

2. Either that or he blocks it with one arm, which would be shredded, and then regens it. It may not hurt him, he has withstanded more than it while at 80%.

3. Sasuke didn't even see Rock Lee move at that speed, he could not have copied it. He had to gain that speed to learn Chidori.

1. Yusuke was stronger?? WTF?! in that fight Yusuke's only advantage was speed and tactics, Toguro was definatly Stronger

2. Sharingan would predict the movement and so Sasuke can move to get his heart, oh so simple.

3. Thats because he didn't know it could copy speed until Kakashi taught him it could. True, but he copied the speed, If you want i'll find the managa epp that states it but it's troublesome to do so don't ask me to unless your certain that it's not true, mmkay?

Warmonger
The situtation is pretty moot about strength and speed. Even if Suaske was a match the guy regenerates form pretty mcuh everything. Thats gotta be hard to stop.

Remindme
Originally posted by Warmonger
The situtation is pretty moot about strength and speed. Even if Suaske was a match the guy regenerates form pretty mcuh everything. Thats gotta be hard to stop.

Naruto's regeneration was more impressive, and Sasuke defeated him in all fairness.

Accel
Where does the idea that Sasuke is as fast as Yusuke come from?

Even before the Dark Tournament began, Hiei faced a guy who could throw about a hundred punches a second and easily sliced him up 16 times before he could even throw one. Yusuke later proved to be as fast as Hiei just before the tournament started.

I think it's safe to say he was a good deal faster than Sasuke at this point.
Naruto's regeneration was more impressive, and Sasuke defeated him in all fairness.
How so? Toguro has shown he can regenerate just as much body mass as Naruto has. He even had a sword in his gut for a while and it didn't even bother him.

Not that it matters any way. Yusuke's spirit gun at this point was capable of leveling a giant-sized rock and Toguro at 80% easily shrugged it off. Sasuke's chidori has showed to be able to put large holes in a rock about the same size as the one Genkai destroyed.

Remindme
Originally posted by Accel
Where does the idea that Sasuke is as fast as Yusuke come from?

Even before the Dark Tournament began, Hiei faced a guy who could throw about a hundred punches a second and easily sliced him up 16 times before he could even throw one. Yusuke later proved to be as fast as Hiei just before the tournament started.

I think it's safe to say he was a good deal faster than Sasuke at this point.

Because you can't see him when he moves, i haven't seen Toguro move that fast, if you have post it please, all evidence is appreaciated.

Plus he has the whole Sharingan thing, so he can read you movements then copy them perfectly, so you know, trying to speedblitz Sasuke really isn't going to work

Originally posted by Accel
How so? Toguro has shown he can regenerate just as much body mass as Naruto has. He even had a sword in his gut for a while and it didn't even bother him.

Not that it matters any way. Yusuke's spirit gun at this point was capable of leveling a giant-sized rock and Toguro at 80% easily shrugged it off. Sasuke's chidori has showed to be able to put large holes in a rock about the same size as the one Genkai destroyed. Okay, you got a manga page or Anime episode where he had a lung destroyed and regenerates it?

That's because it's concentrated Chakra, it's used to do huge damage to a specific point, otherwise it wouldn't be an assassin technique would it? Nothing stealthy about blowing a building up.....

Violent2Dope
1. Yusuke was stronger?? WTF?! in that fight Yusuke's only advantage was speed and tactics, Toguro was definatly Stronger

2. Sharingan would predict the movement and so Sasuke can move to get his heart, oh so simple.

3. Thats because he didn't know it could copy speed until Kakashi taught him it could. True, but he copied the speed, If you want i'll find the managa epp that states it but it's troublesome to do so don't ask me to unless your certain that it's not true, mmkay? 1. No, he was more powerful in every way than Genkai, who blew up a mountain.

2. Fingerflipbullet ftw. He can fire small concentrated air darts at machinegun rate.

3. Prove it. wink

Accel

Remindme

Blax_Hydralisk
3. Damn you: Here's Sasuke having copied Lee's Speed

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/18.jpg

Sasuke isn't copying his speed. He used his Sharingan to copy his movements, then TRAINED RIGOROUSLY in order to achieve that speed. The Sharingan doesn't enhance your movements or strength in any way, it just copies your opponents movements and then uses that to predict what he's going to do next. But that is useless if the users body can't react fast enough to defend oneself, as lee proved.

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Musical taste is subjective. Don't try to pass off as your opinion is better than other's.

I never said it wasn't. Quit your b1tching.

Remindme
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sasuke isn't copying his speed. He used his Sharingan to copy his movements, then TRAINED RIGOROUSLY in order to achieve that speed. The Sharingan doesn't enhance your movements or strength in any way, it just copies your opponents movements and then uses that to predict what he's going to do next. But that is useless if the users body can't react fast enough to defend oneself, as lee proved. It copies the movement of the target, including speed, he was trained to handle the speed, and to master Chidri. Don't twist

Violent2Dope
Tsk tsk tsk...Sasuke only copied elements of his Taijutsu. He had to train his body to achieve that speed.

Remindme
Tsk tsk tsk...Sasuke only copied elements of his Taijutsu. He had to train his body to achieve that speed. He copied his Movements

Violent2Dope
He copied his Movements Exactly, his taijutsu movements. He needed to TRAIN to reach that speed.

Remindme
Exactly, his taijutsu movements. He needed to TRAIN to reach that speed.

Go back, a read it again, no one can believe he's that fast in a mere month.....why is that? because he copied the speed dammit!!

Violent2Dope
Go back, a read it again, no one can believe he's that fast in a mere month.....why is that? because he copied the speed dammit!! I read it. Might Guy clearly says Kakashi had Sasuke increase his speed.

Accel

Remindme

Remindme
As you can see from that video, Sasuke has already defeated stronger, faster, more durable and more experience foes.

Yet Toguro is the same speed with at best until proven otherwise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.