James Howlett (Wolverine) vs Diana Prince( Wonder Woman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mikeros
My first post here to say that Wolverine would tear her apart. She can't put him down permanently. If Wolverine hits her he kills her. Wolverine would cut through her weapons. He wins cause he is the mother****ing Wolverine!

Wolverine: damaging Diana' s eyes isn't out of the question.

As much as I like Diana, I don't think she is going to make it.

Wolverine 6-7 out of ten.

masterbruce
This has been done and the consensus was Logan 10/10

Hyperion 07
Are you both idiots?

Bruce WTF!!

Mikeros
Originally posted by masterbruce

confused ten out of ten is pretty inaccurate portrait of Wonder Woman IMHO

Tron

You must've been reading the wrong thread.

Zebedee
No people said Logan won.

SuperiorTech
Wolverine take's it he will he magically get the same durability that let's him take miltiply blows from the hulk when he fight's ww.

Priest
Does Diana have access to the God Wave?131

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Priest
Does Diana have access to the God Wave?high

Godwave pls all she has to do is throw a building on him it's not like he can life it off himself unless he has super strenght that i dont know about.There's always throwing him into arbit not like he can fly.

grey fox
Wolverine 2/10

Bad Ash231
Does Logan have acces to teh claws?

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine 2/10 What the f**k?

grey fox
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
What the f**k?

WW stupid 'bullets can kill me but class 10000000 punches dont' rule was taken into consideration , as well as how stupidly lucky Logan is.

What If...
Oh, so you were serious erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
WW stupid 'bullets can kill me but class 10000000 punches dont' rule was taken into consideration , as well as how stupidly lucky Logan is.

Bullets have NEVER been able to kill diana. They have only been able to pierce her skin if they were of High enough projectile and of a dense enough material. She's taken martial vision and heat vision to the dome. She's still here. WW beats Wolverine much like Wonder Man did. Only she's faster and stronger. Then she puts the magic lasso around wolverine and commands himself to will himself to death. Nuff said.

CaptainStoic
Wonder Woman would overpower him and stick own claws into his ass... while he heals himself she flies him 200 ft up and power bombs him to hell.

Soljer
MasterBruce is mentally handicapped. Pardon him.

Which reminds me; Bruce, what's your facebook?

JasonK4
So, Thing takes a majority against Logan, but WW cant?

hmm...

Hope you're not serious.

jinzin
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Bullets have NEVER been able to kill diana. They have only been able to pierce her skin if they were of High enough projectile and of a dense enough material. She's taken martial vision and heat vision to the dome. She's still here. WW beats Wolverine much like Wonder Man did. Only she's faster and stronger. Then she puts the magic lasso around wolverine and commands himself to will himself to death. Nuff said.

She beats Wolverine by way of a sneak attack? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, she'll probably take the majority, but not like he did..

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin
She beats Wolverine by way of a sneak attack? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, she'll probably take the majority, but not like he did..

Fanboy.

Harry Fingerman
WW can block his attacks wit her bands...

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
WW can block his attacks wit her bands...

Nuh uh. Wolverine is easily faster than mach 1.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Soljer
Nuh uh. Wolverine is easily faster than mach 1. He's also stronger than a 400lb boulder.

Damn...

rico777

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Mikeros
My first post here to say that Wolverine would tear her apart. She can't put him down permanently. If Wolverine hits her he kills her. Wolverine would cut through her weapons. He wins cause he is the mother****ing Wolverine!

Wolverine: damaging Diana' s eyes isn't out of the question.

As much as I like Diana, I don't think she is going to make it.

Wolverine 6-7 out of ten. ka-dur

endrict
Isn't WW 10000 times faster than Logan? so how can he catch her....

batdude123
Originally posted by endrict
Isn't WW 10000 times faster than Logan? so how can he catch her....

He can catch her because he has claws. Duh!

endrict
Originally posted by batdude123
He can catch her because he has claws. Duh!

So if you had claws you can beatup a mature male Lion?

Sirius77
WW throws him onto the moon.

endrict
The sun is better...

batdude123

Yes.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Sirius77
WW throws him onto the moon.

It's funny you would think hulk would realize he could just do that to wolverine when they fight.

SnazzySmurph
So if you had claws you can beatup a mature male Lion? Unfair comparison.

Lion > Wonder Woman.

Badabing
So if you had claws you can beatup a mature male Lion? Yes.

Priest
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Unfair comparison.

Lion > Wonder Woman.
claws>Lion>Wonder woman

Battlehammer

well in some tribes in africa there use to be a right of passage for male members were they were told they had to kill a lion with just a knife.

so yes it quite possiable

Kurash
ahh . . . to me it feels like the era of huc fanboys has ended . . . and the era of storm and wolverine fanboys is beginning in full force

i miss huc

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kurash
ahh . . . to me it feels like the era of huc fanboys has ended . . . and the era of storm and wolverine fanboys is beginning in full force

i miss huc

there not a single person here that is a wolverine fan saying that wolverine takes the majority.

SuperiorTech

i miss huc

Storm hang's with the black panther so of the magic that let him put the surfer in that chokehold rubbed off on her.

endrict
But Batdue is not from Africa.....

Either way Logan ain't touching WW.

Kurash
Originally posted by Battlehammer
there not a single person here that is a wolverine fan saying that wolverine takes the majority.

the influence is wearing off on others

and i dont care about majority, saying wolverine gets 1/10 against WW is bein a fanboy

Battlehammer
the influence is wearing off on others

and i dont care about majority, saying wolverine gets 1/10 against WW is bein a fanboy

not at all. First many people are simply kidding bran for one. The you have the thread maker who simply a sock.

honestly............if you did not see this you are clearly less perceptive then I thought.

also no fan of wolverine has given him a single win in this thread.

endrict
Who would win if Loeb wrote it?

Soljer
Trust me, the 'age' of Hulk fanboys is far from over. And the storm fanboys have been here longer than you have, methinks.

Badabing
Trust me, the 'age' of Hulk fanboys is far from over. We won't rest until Hulk is properly worshi.......I mean respected!!!!1durhuc ka-dur

SuperiorTech
Who would win if Loeb wrote it?

lol you have a point i saw wild child nearly kill sasquatch yeah that's sasquatch who can go toe to toe with hulk in the arc he did.

Kurash
not at all. First many people are simply kidding bran for one. The you have the thread maker who simply a sock.

honestly............if you did not see this you are clearly less perceptive then I thought.

also no fan of wolverine has given him a single win in this thread.

i know when bran is jokin, and when most people are for that matter . . . there are also a few in this thread who were not jokin

Kurash
Trust me, the 'age' of Hulk fanboys is far from over. And the storm fanboys have been here longer than you have, methinks.

im sure they have, but it seems theyve come in with more force as of late

jinzin
Fanboy.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
i know when bran is jokin, and when most people are for that matter . . . there are also a few in this thread who were not jokin
really who is not joking thats a wolverine fan?

Mikeros

Diana can't beat james for the majority. james can'die

Tron
Originally posted by Mikeros
Diana can't beat james for the majority. james can'die

But he can be rendered unconscious. And if there's some chance that he remains conscious, then he's in for a very long and drawn out beatdown, if he isn't punched cross-country first.

Hyperion 07
OK lets get serious. Does anyone think Wolverine has a chance at beating WW??

Not even a 1/10 or a "probably"

h1a8
I don't believe you guys are arguing in this stupid thread.
WW can beat 10 wolverines at the same time effortlessly. She can throw each one in space at a speed which would make wolverine look like a statue to her. And if Diana doesn't want to win she can just sit there all day and block and dodge the super slow attacks of wolverine blindfolded while yawning. This has to be one of the dumbness spite threads of all time.

Kurash
really who is not joking thats a wolverine fan?

how do you know whos a fan and whos not? do you personally ask every person if they like wolverine? Im a wolverine fan, but you probably didnt know that.

I said the influence was spreading, and anyone who was not jokin who claims wolverine might pull a win is obviously a fan of the character, even if they are not a "fan" by your standards

endrict
I'm a fan of Logan but I know where to draw the line, before it becomes bullshit.

Battlehammer
how do you know whos a fan and whos not? do you personally ask every person if they like wolverine? Im a wolverine fan, but you probably didnt know that.

I said the influence was spreading, and anyone who was not jokin who claims wolverine might pull a win is obviously a fan of the character, even if they are not a "fan" by your standards
who cares. You said there fans were getting as bad as hulk and storm fanboys which is false.

You said wolverine fans were saying he could win in this match again which was false.

The only people saying something were people kidding and a sock.

Kurash
who cares. You said there fans were getting as bad as hulk and storm fanboys which is false.

You said wolverine fans were saying he could win in this match again which was false.

The only people saying something were people kidding and a sock.

Fail

Lately wolverine and storm have been worse than huc

I forgot you were the almighty wolverine god who dictates who is a fan and who is not

Battlehammer
Fail

Lately wolverine and storm have been worse than huc

I forgot you were the almighty wolverine god who dictates who is a fan and who is not

please show me one thing some one has said that is a none fan of Logans that is rediculous.

funny thing is I have a feeling your taking people serously who are kidding or clearly a sock.

but please provide evidence of a wolverine fan being rediculous. I feel like im about to get a huge laugh

Kurash
please show me one thing some one has said that is a none fan of Logans that is rediculous.

funny thing is I have a feeling your taking people serously who are kidding or clearly a sock.

but please provide evidence of a wolverine fan being rediculous. I feel like im about to get a huge laugh

sigh, i dont feel like arguing with a fanboy, it goes around in circles

nothin seems ridiculous to you because you are a fanboy so any evidence provided would be a waste

your fanboyism wins, i dont feel like dealing with you

Switch 07
To be honest your both fanboys.

But at least Hammer is likable. thumb up

Battlehammer
sigh, i dont feel like arguing with a fanboy, it goes around in circles

nothin seems ridiculous to you because you are a fanboy so any evidence provided would be a waste

your fanboyism wins, i dont feel like dealing with you

so in other words you could not prove you point and instead attack me how typical.

go jion masterbruce and tony stark you deserve them.

Kurash
so in other words you could not prove you point and instead attack me how typical.

go jion masterbruce and tony stark you deserve them.

no theres no point in wasting my time

dur

Switch 07
Originally posted by Switch 07
To be honest your both fanboys.

But at least Hammer is likable. thumb up Apparently Kurash took that wrong.

I have nothing against you I just mean he is likable to me because I consider him a friend.

Kurash my man its all cool. smile

SuperiorTech
Wolverine wins no of these fights even with all wolerines abilities one good strong punch from Hulk,Namor,WW hell spiderman should be able to knock out woverine.

Tron
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't believe you guys are arguing in this stupid thread.
WW can beat 10 wolverines at the same time effortlessly. She can throw each one in space at a speed which would make wolverine look like a statue to her. And if Diana doesn't want to win she can just sit there all day and block and dodge the super slow attacks of wolverine blindfolded while yawning. This has to be one of the dumbness spite threads of all time.

Apparently, you haven't seen the other spite threads in this forum.

(And this isn't a spite thread, the thread starter is simply, well, mistaken about Wolverine's ability to take Wonder Woman.)

joesdabest1
Bone Claws Wolverine 10/10

Switch 07
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Bone Claws Wolverine 10/10 laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.