Pyron vs Belial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Two DS characters fighting to the dead.

Who wins?

Burning thought
hehe Belial easily from what i know of the guy

Violent2Dope
Belial's powers are so friggin unknown that making a thread with his is useless. Also, Pyron for all we know could be the strongest in DS, he weakened himself before fighting anyone on Earth.

shin_gear
But, Belial is omnipotent.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
But, Belial is omnipotent. No he's not.

shin_gear
Yes he is.

Darkstorm Zero
From what I know, Belial is as Omnipotent in Makai as Eternity is... Thats very frigging powerful...

Not to mention the time displacement powers...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
From what I know, Belial is as Omnipotent in Makai as Eternity is... Thats very frigging powerful...

Not to mention the time displacement powers... Well, if he was truly omnipotent, he wouldn't of died would he. He is omnipresent in Makai however.

Darkstorm Zero
That depends on the circumstances of his demise V2D, not the fact that he did die.

Violent2Dope
That depends on the circumstances of his demise V2D, not the fact that he did die. He accidently wounded himself by ripping a hole in the Makai dimension lol.

shin_gear
He's still omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. He IS Makai, you f***ing lame!

Remindme
Lol, he sounds lame, killing himself by accident? vin

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He accidently wounded himself by ripping a hole in the Makai dimension lol.

Ah yes, the power of becoming so angry you shoot yourself in the lungs... pure classic.

Violent2Dope
Ah yes, the power of becoming so angry you shoot yourself in the lungs... pure classic. No, he did it when he shot Demitri with the Scalephoton and it ripped Demitri's castle from Makai to the human world.

Darkstorm Zero
.... I know that V2D.... mut in essence, he ripped a part of himself out, since he IS Makai, what ge did was tantamount to ripping a huge chunk of flesh from his own chest out.

Violent2Dope
.... I know that V2D.... mut in essence, he ripped a part of himself out, since he IS Makai, what ge did was tantamount to ripping a huge chunk of flesh from his own chest out. Exactly. He is not omnipotent, or he would have healed. His death was over time, not instant.

Darkstorm Zero
He is omnipotent inside Makai, Scalephoton however, ripped a hole in himself into a dimension where he ISN'T Omnipotent... therefore he can still be killed through such a method, which is why Jedah created Majigen in the first place, it's a dimension not connected to Makai therefore doesn't fall within Belial's rule.

Violent2Dope
He is omnipotent inside Makai, Scalephoton however, ripped a hole in himself into a dimension where he ISN'T Omnipotent... therefore he can still be killed through such a method, which is why Jedah created Majigen in the first place, it's a dimension not connected to Makai therefore doesn't fall within Belial's rule. Belial was dead by the time Majigen was made, and Jedah destroyed the universe before making it. Even so, Belial should not have died from sumthin like that if he was truly omnipotent, matter of fact, he should just be able to erase Demitri, he wouldn't even need to attack him.

Darkstorm Zero
Your forgetting, he didn't want to kill Demitri, merely Banish him.

And even though Belial was dead, do you think Jedah would have known that considering he was dead himself at the time?

AND, why wouldn't you die if part of what made you omnipotent was ripped away from you?

Violent2Dope
Your forgetting, he didn't want to kill Demitri, merely Banish him.

And even though Belial was dead, do you think Jedah would have known that considering he was dead himself at the time?

AND, why wouldn't you die if part of what made you omnipotent was ripped away from you? 1. Actually, he wanted to subdue him, the dimension hole ripping thing was an accident.

2. He did know, he was aware that Belial was dead and Ozomu proclaimed himself emperor of Makai, and that Makai was fighting with itself.

3. No counter.

Darkstorm Zero
#1: A time space attack accidentally ripping a hole in the space time continuum? it cannot be so!

#2: /Ozomu wasn't in league with Jedah though, and speculating that Ozomu passed that info on to Jedah is about as iffy as the puss seeping from my pimples...

shin_gear
Belial has like 6 arms. Of course he would win.

Violent2Dope
#1: A time space attack accidentally ripping a hole in the space time continuum? it cannot be so!

#2: /Ozomu wasn't in league with Jedah though, and speculating that Ozomu passed that info on to Jedah is about as iffy as the puss seeping from my pimples... 1. That's pretty much what happened.

2. He didn't pass shit to Jedah, Jedah already knew and then killed him and used his soul to be the basis of the Majigen.

Darkstorm Zero
1. That's pretty much what happened.

2. He didn't pass shit to Jedah, Jedah already knew and then killed him and used his soul to be the basis of the Majigen.

#1: Belial not knowing the properties of his own attack? sorry, I can't see that happening... The guy was way too experienced in the use of his powers not to know.

#2: Then go back and answer my previous question, HOW would Jedah have known if he was already dead by the time of Belial's passing?

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
Belial has like 6 arms. Of course he would win.

Darkstorm Zero
He does?, I don't remember seeing that....

Violent2Dope
#1: Belial not knowing the properties of his own attack? sorry, I can't see that happening... The guy was way too experienced in the use of his powers not to know.

#2: Then go back and answer my previous question, HOW would Jedah have known if he was already dead by the time of Belial's passing? 1. Belial somehow didn't know it would hurt him.no expression For an omniscient being, he sure is stupid.

2. Because he found out after being revived. Dur.

Darkstorm Zero
#1: True, either that, or it was a self sacrifice thing...

#2: That only tells me he knows, not HOW he knows... Durly.

Violent2Dope
#1: True, either that, or it was a self sacrifice thing...

#2: That only tells me he knows, not HOW he knows... Durly. 1. Nope. He is just a dumbass. He dwarfed Demitri in power, I doubt he would have to pull a Majin Vegeta to beat him.

2. Point is, he knows. wink

Usual Suspect
Belial obliterates Pyron in like 2 seconds.

Belial can make space time rips with a piece of a piece of a piece of a piece of his powers.

He used that very lil bit and damn near killed Dimetri and Demitri beat Pyron at 80% power.

And Belial was only killed by his own power...Pyron can't **** with that.

My take on Belail is that he aint Omnipotent but in Makai he can do what ever he wants. Maybe Belial wasn't aware of his own power seeins how he hardly has to use it or it was stated that Belial felt like every Makai was his child, maybe he didn't wanna kill Demitri so he sacrificed himself to save stop him witout killin'em.

Stupid? Yeah, but it is a possibility.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Nope. He is just a dumbass. He dwarfed Demitri in power, I doubt he would have to pull a Majin Vegeta to beat him.

2. Point is, he knows. wink

#1: Thats just my point, we don't know the circumstances, just the end result.

#2: Your avoiding my question... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Belial obliterates Pyron in like 2 seconds.

Belial can make space time rips with a piece of a piece of a piece of a piece of his powers.

He used that very lil bit and damn near killed Dimetri and Demitri beat Pyron at 80% power.

And Belial was only killed by his own power...Pyron can't **** with that.

My take on Belail is that he aint Omnipotent but in Makai he can do what ever he wants. Maybe Belial wasn't aware of his own power seeins how he hardly has to use it or it was stated that Belial felt like every Makai was his child, maybe he didn't wanna kill Demitri so he sacrificed himself to save stop him witout killin'em.

Stupid? Yeah, but it is a possibility. You can't prove it. wink

To DSZ:

1. Well, we have Belial, who easily was greater than Jedah by miles, who killed Demitri at a form more powerful than he has ever been. Belial straight up dwarfs him in power, he tried to subdue him by firing his Scalephoton at half power, and it did more than this "omniscient" being thought. In other words, he's a dumbshit.

2. You're asking me a question I can't answer, we know he knew that Belial was dead and Makai was in turmoil, we don't know how tho.

Darkstorm Zero
#1: You cannot prove that Belial didn't know the effects of the attack, and your calling him dumb based on assumption.

#2: Then it's another assumption, since we don't know weather or not Jedah knew Belial was dead until after Majigen was created.

Violent2Dope
#1: You cannot prove that Belial didn't know the effects of the attack, and your calling him dumb based on assumption.

#2: Then it's another assumption, since we don't know weather or not Jedah knew Belial was dead until after Majigen was created. 1. Right, I'm sure Belial meant to kill himself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. He DID know tho. It was stated he was depressed with the current state of Makai, so he took Ozomu's soul, destroyed the universe, and made the Majigen.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Right, I'm sure Belial meant to kill himself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. He DID know tho. It was stated he was depressed with the current state of Makai, so he took Ozomu's soul, destroyed the universe, and made the Majigen.

#1: You don't seem to understand the concept of self sacrifice, or the power of rage...

#2: How could he have been depressed when he was dead at the time?

Violent2Dope
#1: You don't seem to understand the concept of self sacrifice, or the power of rage...

#2: How could he have been depressed when he was dead at the time? 1. You don't seem to understand the concept of omniscience, which even tho Belial was stated to have, he clearly does not.

2. ...No dude. Do you think he revived and just said,"Hey, I'm bored, I'm gonna recreate existence"? No, he was revived, and found out about the current whereabouts of Makai, then did his plan.

Darkstorm Zero
1. You don't seem to understand the concept of omniscience, which even tho Belial was stated to have, he clearly does not.

2. ...No dude. Do you think he revived and just said,"Hey, I'm bored, I'm gonna recreate existence"? No, he was revived, and found out about the current whereabouts of Makai, then did his plan.

#1: Nice way of avoiding what I said... even though Belial was omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omnicient or Omnishit or what have you, he is STILL a demon, and more than that, he was STILL a father, he still has thoughts, emotions, drives, passions and feelings... Any one of these could have driven him to do what he did, which makes the character a whole lot better than simply stating that he's the goldy intelligence equivelant of Richard Simmons's left asscheek.

#2: He was going to do that anyway V2D, reguardless of the state of Makai, considering thats what he was born to do...

Fire Ninja
Belail Omnscient?

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno who said that, but someone did... I was merely illustrating a point that Belial doesn't have the intelligence of a carrot, he's much smarter than V2D gave him credit for.

Fire Ninja
Belail intelligence is being underrated, wow. He may not be the smartest of the three nobles (Gahlan is). But, he's certainly not dumb.

Violent2Dope
Which is why he killed himself with an attack.

Fire Ninja
Which is why he killed himself with an attack.

So, if the minimum attack you could do was able to destroy land masses. Which are essential your body and someone attacks you, how would you attack?

Violent2Dope
I would take my 200 meter body and rip Demitri in half with my six arms. no expression

Darkstorm Zero
Demitri betrayed, and attacked Belial, and probably a child Morrigan as well...

That would have pissed Belial off no end.

Fire Ninja
I would take my 200 meter body and rip Demitri in half with my six arms. no expression

Yes, and one swing of your arm could kill 100 nobles of makai. Which you don't want to do, now what? erm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Yes, and one swing of your arm could kill 100 nobles of makai. Which you don't want to do, now what? erm Yeah, it COULD if they were all present.

Fire Ninja
Yeah, it COULD if they were all present.

They don't have to be, and your ignoring the damage he could do to Makai in general. Plus he does not want to kill demitri in general.

Darkstorm Zero
They where... Demitri's attack came as the Makai ruling council was in session, Demitri purposefully chose that moment to challenge Belial.

Violent2Dope
Oh okay. I would just grab him then. big grin

Fire Ninja
Oh okay. I would just grab him then. big grin

When your movement causes damage in general. erm

Furthermore, you have a sheild that kills any makai on contact and can take tempertures as hot as the sun.

Seriously, Belial is 100 times more powerful then demitri. How easy can he go on him without killing something?

Darkstorm Zero
Makes me wonder how he fathered Morrigan...... His penis alone would be the size of everest.... laughing out loud

Seriously though, how could he have... he could have devastated untolled miles of Makai in the throes of passion, not to mention he'd vapourise his mate....

Fire Ninja
Also, Belail at 1/100th of his power can rip space/time. Because it would take 100 A Class makai to rival his powers.

Darkstorm Zero
I thought it was 100 class S Makai = Belial, though I could be wrong...

Fire Ninja
That would be too much, it's 100 A class and 100,000 beast of Makai.

Violent2Dope
When your movement causes damage in general. erm

Furthermore, you have a sheild that kills any makai on contact and can take tempertures as hot as the sun.

Seriously, Belial is 100 times more powerful then demitri. How easy can he go on him without killing something? So everytime he walks people die? You take some shit too literally. Also, Belial is Morrigan's ADOPTIVE father.

Fire Ninja
So everytime he walks people die? You take some shit too literally.

He doesn't walk, all four of his arms are sealed to prevent movement. He isn't anthropomorphic being, V2D.

Violent2Dope
He doesn't walk, all four of his arms are sealed to prevent movement. He isn't anthropomorphic being, V2D. Really? He has six arms tho. When did it say he wasn't anthropomorphic?

Fire Ninja
Really? He has six arms tho. When did it say he wasn't anthropomorphic?

I'm pretty sure it's four and the fact that Makai is connected to him rules out him being an anthropod.

SHM
Okay, it's necessary 100 A class and 100,000 beast of Makai to match him.

But what about 1 Pyron? Because this is the topic of the thread.

Violent2Dope
No idea. No one knows how Pyron at full power would fare against Demitri, and no one knows the specifics of Belial's power.

Fire Ninja
Pyron dies, your telling me he stands a chance against a living universe?

Violent2Dope
Pyron dies, your telling me he stands a chance against a living universe? Makai is a planet.

Burning thought
Makai is a planet.

hes not wrong there, a massive one, but its just a planet nonetheless and that depends, the fight may be in another verse, not makai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.