King Piccolo vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Piccolo Daimao fights the strongest version of the main big bad of FF7.

leonheartmm
the strength of bizzaro sephiroth is hard to judge. from all symbolism shown, he was a second god. what are daimao piccalo's feats?

Remindme
Safer Sephiroth is the strongest Form, plus pale horse, I can think of only very small number of character who can beat Sephiroth in this form

leonheartmm
forgive me, i havent played ff-7 in the lonhgest time. but wasnt safer sephiroth a scripted end of battle for of sephiroth which was programmed to lose to you?

it was bizaaro which had the angelic wings, the halo and the concentric circles which represented dante's heaven/godly status.

Remindme
Bizzaro is the version where you fight it with multiple parties

Safer Sephiroth has 13 wings and Halo's (uses Pale Horse)

That fight is the battle in Cloud's mind, showing Sephiroth torments him no longer ^-^

p.s forgive you? lol, sure, if you forigve me for all my misjudgements ^^'

BradBalboa
King Piccolo is ratcailly a God, His strength is intesne, far greater than anything iv ever see sepiroth do !

DustinTsure
Originally posted by BradBalboa
King Piccolo is ratcailly a God, His strength is intesne, far greater than anything iv ever see sepiroth do ! Right. no expression Sephiroth is by far the strongest character here. Hands down.

Dark-Jaxx
Piccolo easily beats Advent Children Seph(the strongest form of Seph from the mouths of the creators).

leonheartmm
advent children sephiroth is nowhere near bizaaro/safer sepiroth in battle prowess. it was him poisoning the lifestream and plunging the planet into the darkness which was his actual feat, his fight with cloud was secondary.

SHM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Piccolo easily beats Advent Children Seph(the strongest form of Seph from the mouths of the creators).

Based on what? Do you know AC Sephiroth's full power(when he isn't playing around)? No.

Dark-Jaxx
Nope, but he doesn't have the durability to take Cloud's slashes, so he doesn't have the durability to take Piccolo.

Safer Seph is nothing, only reason you wank him Leon is the Supernova, which is a summon, which is an illusion, as shown in CC.

VRTBEWWE
If Supernova was real then what did he need Meteor for?

dvampire
Piccolo wins if it's just normal Seph.

BradBalboa
Iv seen the fight between cloud and sephiroth, and personnaly i dont think he can beat piccolo, who in a way is the evil side of God !! Piccolo wiped out a city with one blast, and even his minions are bullet proof, and beat eraths armys without him and he is far stronger than any of them !! Plus if sephirth cut piccolo in half, then he would have an even bigger problem on his hands...Piccolo Jr !! Who is even stronger than Diamao !!

SHM
Iv seen the fight between cloud and sephiroth, and personnaly i dont think he can beat piccolo, who in a way is the evil side of God !! Piccolo wiped out a city with one blast, and even his minions are bullet proof, and beat eraths armys without him and he is far stronger than any of them !! Plus if sephirth cut piccolo in half, then he would have an even bigger problem on his hands...Piccolo Jr !! Who is even stronger than Diamao !!

If you are talking about the fight in AC, then let me tell you that Sephiroth was playing around during the entire fight.

About wiping out a city in one blast, the normal Junon Cannon(I'm not talking about the new Sister Ray) could do that, but it couldn't break a barrier created by Sephiroth.
And about everything else(speed, power, etc), Sephiroth is officialy the strongest character in the world of FFVII. A world with beings that can fight exactly like the characters of "end of DB" and "begin of DBZ"(two examples are Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss), and with beings powerful enough to destroy everything on a planet(full power Zirconiade, Chaos, Omega Weapon, etc).

Not to mention Sephiroth's special abilities like: Intangibility(can Piccolo even touch him?), illusions, mind-read, telekinesis, regeneration, etc.

dvampire
Chaos Vincent will destroy Seph. And he wasn't holding back against Cloud either, he just lost straight up. Piccolo can fly and shoot energy blasts at Seph; Seph won't be able to do a thing about it since he can't fly and doesn't have any long range attacks.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
If you are talking about the fight in AC, then let me tell you that Sephiroth was playing around during the entire fight.

About wiping out a city in one blast, the normal Junon Cannon(I'm not talking about the new Sister Ray) could do that, but it couldn't break a barrier created by Sephiroth.
And about everything else(speed, power, etc), Sephiroth is officialy the strongest character in the world of FFVII. A world with beings that can fight exactly like the characters of "end of DB" and "begin of DBZ"(two examples are Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss), and with beings powerful enough to destroy everything on a planet(full power Zirconiade, Chaos, Omega Weapon, etc).

Not to mention Sephiroth's special abilities like: Intangibility(can Piccolo even touch him?), illusions, mind-read, telekinesis, regeneration, etc. 1. And was still pwned by sword slashes, his durability is shit.

2. Seph has never been implied to be able to use that barrier in one on one combat.

3. So because Seph>all other FFVII people overall, he>them in all ways? Prove it. No being in FFVII can fight like the beings at end of DBZ.

SHM
1. And was still pwned by sword slashes, his durability is shit.

2. Seph has never been implied to be able to use that barrier in one on one combat.

3. So because Seph>all other FFVII people overall, he>them in all ways? Prove it. No being in FFVII can fight like the beings at end of DBZ.

1. "Sword slashes"... You are comparing Omnislash Version 5 with mere "sword slashes"?? My god!

2. You cannot be serious. eek2

3. I never said they can fight like the characters at the end of DBZ, did I? Please pay attention.

And what I said about him, was this: "And about everything else(speed, power, etc), Sephiroth is officialy the strongest character in the world of FFVII. A world with beings that can fight exactly like the characters of "end of DB" and "begin of DBZ"(two examples are Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss), and with beings powerful enough to destroy everything on a planet(full power Zirconiade, Chaos, Omega Weapon, etc)."

Now lets assume you are right. Lets assume that just because he > all, doesn't mean he > them in all ways.
So lets put him against Chaos, a being with power to kill all life on the planet.
- Well, Sephiroth cannot cause the same level of damage as him, because "just because he > all, doesn't mean he > them in all ways".
- Sephiroth cannot survive his attacks because "his durability is shit", as you said.
- Sephiroth cannot protect himself with his barrier because "Seph has never been implied to be able to use that barrier in one on one combat."
- Sephiroth would be speedblitzed by him, because he was much faster than anything Sephiroth ever did.

Conclusion: Chaos(or even Omega Weiss) would easily kill Sephiroth(going all out). Meaning that... Chaos is the strongest character in FFVII, not Sephiroth! Congratulations for contradicting the words of Kitase and Nomura. roll eyes (sarcastic)

See? The word of the creators is a fact, and because of that, we only have two choices:

1) We have to "give" some "new" powers and abilities to Sephiroth, to make the words of the creators make sense.

or

2) We ignore what the creators said, like good noobs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You choose.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
1. "Sword slashes"... You are comparing Omnislash Version 5 with mere "sword slashes"?? My god!

2. You cannot be serious. eek2

3. I never said they can fight like the characters at the end of DBZ, did I? Please pay attention.

And what I said about him, was this: "And about everything else(speed, power, etc), Sephiroth is officialy the strongest character in the world of FFVII. A world with beings that can fight exactly like the characters of "end of DB" and "begin of DBZ"(two examples are Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss), and with beings powerful enough to destroy everything on a planet(full power Zirconiade, Chaos, Omega Weapon, etc)."

Now lets assume you are right. Lets assume that just because he > all, doesn't mean he > them in all ways.
So lets put him against Chaos, a being with power to kill all life on the planet.
- Well, Sephiroth cannot cause the same level of damage as him, because "just because he > all, doesn't mean he > them in all ways".
- Sephiroth cannot survive his attacks because "his durability is shit", as you said.
- Sephiroth cannot protect himself with his barrier because "Seph has never been implied to be able to use that barrier in one on one combat."
- Sephiroth would be speedblitzed by him, because he was much faster than anything Sephiroth ever did.

Conclusion: Chaos(or even Omega Weiss) would easily kill Sephiroth(going all out). Meaning that... Chaos is the strongest character in FFVII, not Sephiroth! Congratulations for contradicting the words of Kitase and Nomura. roll eyes (sarcastic)

See? The word of the creators is a fact, and because of that, we only have two choices:

1) We have to "give" some "new" powers and abilities to Sephiroth, to make the words of the creators make sense.

or

2) We ignore what the creators said, like good noobs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You choose. 1. That's all it is, and it certainly doesn't even compare with a city destroying blast Piccolo can do. All Omnislash V. 5 ios are fast swordslashes...Wowz.

2. I am serious, he did it over a large area, never to shield himself, and who the hell is to say that shield would even let him attack?

3. Glad to see you couldn't prove it. Seph is at least Loz speed, possesses greater strength than most in FFVII(though of course, by your logic he is>Omega in strength, who is the size of a city) and honestly, according to feats Chaos>Seph, but because the creators you love to bring up are feeble minded idiots, they say Seph is the strongest without any reason other than the fact they like fawning over his girlish figure.

SHM
1. That's all it is, and it certainly doesn't even compare with a city destroying blast Piccolo can do. All Omnislash V. 5 ios are fast swordslashes...Wowz.

Swordslashes that happens in a blink of an eye(stated by the Ultimania), powered-up by spirit energy, and that killed the strongest character in FFVII.

Yeah, just because he covered an increbibly large area with a barrier, doesn't mean he can cover his small "human" body with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Get real!

Glad to see you choosed to ignore the creators like a good noob.
Creators' words = facts. If you can't deal with the facts, I will not waste my time with you.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Swordslashes that happens in a blink of an eye(stated by the Ultimania), powered-up by spirit energy, and that killed the strongest character in FFVII.

Yeah, just because he covered an increbibly large area with a barrier, doesn't mean he can cover his small "human" body with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Get real!

Glad to see you choosed to ignore the creators like a good noob.
Creators' words = facts. If you can't deal with the facts, I will not waste my time with you. 1. Yep, City buster>that pretty easily.

2. No, I will not get real, by that logic, if he wanted he could focus the Quake spell to cause larger devastation over a small area, or sumthin similar.

3. You couldn't prove they said in all ways, I acknowledge him as strongest overall, not in all ways.

So he is stronger than Omega? Okily dokily.

leonheartmm
seph> omega and chaos. people, the REAL feat of advent children sephiroth was infecting the entire planet with the geostigma and corrupting the lifestream and plunging the planet into darkness and making it start to move as his transport throughout the universe.

Dark-Jaxx
True, but in terms of strength he is said to be the strongest as well.

Terryc250
King Piccolo from original Dragonball, the one that lost to young kid goku?

Sephiroth stomps.

Endless Mike
Picollo.

Sephiroth is overrated as hell

Terryc250
Lets see, Sephiroth was stated the strongest in FF7 world, so stronger then beings like Chaos, Omega, Goddess Minerva

Sephiroth held Holy for months with his willpower, Holy was stated able to destroy everything on Gaia

Sephiroth infected the lifestream, created a plague, created the negative lifestream, had control over magic,power,energy,life

Created 3 weak remnants that were probably comparable in speed and strength to King Piccolo himself.

With a gesture was able to cover atleas the entire skies of midgar almost instantly

Has shown powers of intageability, super speed, super strength, teleportation

And we still have yet to see the extent of his powers.

Astner
Kamesennin can destroy the moon. Piccolo could take that blast without flinching.

Astner
Also, the minions Piccolo gave birth to killed Krillin with ease, he who was more powerful than Kamesennin. He who caught bullets from automatic fire-arms. He who used telepathic abilities to turn a were-man into a werewolf. Not to mention all the wierd techniques he used in the first tournament against Goku.

Piccolo (pre-youth) were also as powerful as kami, who with his own magic recreated the moon.

SHM
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Picollo.

Sephiroth is overrated as hell

Sephiroth.

Dragon Ball characters are overrated as hell.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth.

Dragon Ball characters are overrated as hell.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

True, but that does not change the fact that Picollo wins

Astner
True. Kamesenin was able to destroy the moon, Piccolo should theoretically be able to destroy a planet (the moon's mass is a sixth of that of the earth's).

The only version of Sephiroth that could destroy a solar system was Safer Sephiroth. And even he died in that process. It was basically a meteor of that destroyed each planet in the solar system, and then a final which crashed into the sun and caused it to go supernova (don't ask me how).

BradBalboa
Piccolo wins, Hes the evil half of God, capable of creating minions each on eimmensly powerful, faster than a speding bullet ( sorry for stealing that, everyone knows who of smile ), Seperoth gets his head smashed into the ground then blasted into oblivion !!

Endless Mike
Actually it takes almost 2000 times as much energy to destroy the earth as it does to destroy the moon. Sephiroth never destroyed a solar system, that's just some stupid animation added for the American version of the game, and the earth and the sun are still there after you win, the fact that he can do that attack multiple times should clue you in on something.

SHM
Piccolo wins, Hes the evil half of God, capable of creating minions each on eimmensly powerful, faster than a speding bullet ( sorry for stealing that, everyone knows who of smile ), Seperoth gets his head smashed into the ground then blasted into oblivion !!

Sephiroth was already faster than bullets even before Nibelheim dude.

And after he is "blasted into oblivion" by Piccolo, he just regenerates. Like he regenerated his entire body in some seconds, using only a few cells in a box.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth was already faster than bullets even before Nibelheim dude.

And after he is "blasted into oblivion" by Piccolo, he just regenerates. Like he regenerated his entire body in some seconds, using only a few cells in a box. 1. OMG!!!! Seph can dodge and block t3h bullets!!!! Master Roshi was shot at by machine guns with his back turned and caught all the bullets.

2. That's a load of bullshit. Kadaj drank the cells in the box and transformed into Sephiroth, he can't regenerate from shit. He hasn't healed in any battle he has been in.

BradBalboa
so where agreed The Great Demon King Picclo takes this big grin

GGS
King Piccolo died by being flown threw the dude has no chance....

If it was Kami Fused super namekian Piccolo from DBZ then the story could be different but hey it was stated King Piccolo OP's fault not ours.

BradBalboa
He was beaten by Goku punching and then having his whole body go threw Piccolos chest yes, it would take alot of power to do that !! even if seph did, Piccolo wud just re-encarnate himself then he would have Piccolo Jr on his hands..who isnt as merciful as his farther !!

GGS
Not really kid Goku is weak as hell compared to DBZ etc. etc. so it's not that much power really and if King Piccolo dies after this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGoV8PvKto

Then he's got no chance against Sephiroth who can change forms, Sure Piccolo can come back but so can Sephiroth with all the jenova clones around.

But as i said if we had DBZ Piccolo who's potential has been unlocked and fused with nail and kami then this would be a different battle.

That dude had mad skills.

BradBalboa
I think your underestimating King Piccolo here !!

When Goku beat him, he had drank the sacred water of the gods, a drink only those with the ap-most will power, and will to live can surive drinking it..goku was actually the first to survive it even Korin couldnt !!
Piccolo before he regaine dhis youth beat Goku, after he regains his you, he creates a minion called drum who was able to beat Tenshinhan without too much diffculty, and Drum was nothing compared to Piccolo !! The only way i can see Seph wining is if he knew the Mafuba, which he doesnt !!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
Not really kid Goku is weak as hell compared to DBZ etc. etc. so it's not that much power really and if King Piccolo dies after this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGoV8PvKto

Then he's got no chance against Sephiroth who can change forms, Sure Piccolo can come back but so can Sephiroth with all the jenova clones around.

But as i said if we had DBZ Piccolo who's potential has been unlocked and fused with nail and kami then this would be a different battle.

That dude had mad skills. 1. And Seph is weak as hell compared to DB, point?

2. ZOMG!? T3h FORMZ!? AC Sephiroth cannot change forms, and is the strongest Sephiroth anyway.

BradBalboa
THANK YOU DARK-JAXX big grin

GGS
Eh Dark Jaxx calm down there mate

So what if Sephiroth AC is his strongest form it doesn't mean he can't change into his other forms and use the powers with them.

And your points moot Cloud AC took on Bahamut Zero and killed it

What did King Piccolo take on?? A 10 year old child who wasn't even sayian at that point either remember as DBZ was a retcon tut tut someone's biasm is blinding them.

King Piccolo has lost to humans and the only thing Sephiroth has lost to is another being of his own enhanched calibre.

Both of you's are arguing my point very well for me.

Half god pwned by human kid with a tail

Super being pwned by another super being.

Ermmmm who's the weaker again????? LOL

lol thanks though makes my work easier.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
Eh Dark Jaxx calm down there mate

So what if Sephiroth AC is his strongest form it doesn't mean he can't change into his other forms and use the powers with them.

And your points moot Cloud AC took on Bahamut Zero and killed it

What did King Piccolo take on?? A 10 year old child who wasn't even sayian at that point either remember as DBZ was a retcon tut tut someone's biasm is blinding them.

King Piccolo has lost to humans and the only thing Sephiroth has lost to is another being of his own enhanched calibre.

Both of you's are arguing my point very well for me.

Half god pwned by human kid with a tail

Super being pwned by another super being.

Ermmmm who's the weaker again????? LOL

lol thanks though makes my work easier. 1. No he really can't and it would be stupid to do so, as those other forms are weaker.

2. Bahamut Zero was pitiful. Goku would have kicked that little dragons head off.

3. A 14 year old child actually who could blow up mountains with a Kamehameha, was superstrong and fast, and would beat Cloud's ass. DBZ did not retcon anything at all. It was never stated exactly what Goku was, DBZ just revealed it.

4. Super powerful Saiyans you mean. Cloud is...WEAK compared to Goku.

5. Yeah, sure thing kid.

6. Pwned by super powerful Alien life form with a tail.

7. Pwned by super emo SOLDIER who just spent like 3 years crying over Aeris.

8. Sephiroth is.

GGS
By defintion if he has those powers in his weaker forms he has them in his stronger if he wants to use the powers their still there even if he can't change forms like a Super Saiyan, It's the same as SS Goku doing Kamehaha even though he's no longer normal Saiyan.

'Bahamut Zero was pitiful. Goku would have kicked that little dragons head off.'

Based on what???? Goku has never beaten anything comfortably in his life. 12 episodes of making fart noises and huffing and puffing just to beat Freiza LOL i mean seriously King Piccolo has no chance.

King Piccolo has had his ass handed to him by weaklings compared to Sephiroths feats hell we'll list them if you want even Piccolo in DBZ get's pwned by normal saiyans and that's the max power young King Piccolo form right there.

So what's your point??? Cloud may be weaker than a SS Goku yet King Piccolo is miles weaker than that.

GGS
Bearing in mind with Sephiroth you weren't even fighting the real Sephiroth for 1/2 of FF7 he was frozen in the North Crater with Jenova lol his mind was making constructs and doing all the damage.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
By defintion if he has those powers in his weaker forms he has them in his stronger if he wants to use the powers their still there even if he can't change forms like a Super Saiyan, It's the same as SS Goku doing Kamehaha even though he's no longer normal Saiyan.

'Bahamut Zero was pitiful. Goku would have kicked that little dragons head off.'

Based on what???? Goku has never beaten anything comfortably in his life. 12 episodes of making fart noises and huffing and puffing just to beat Freiza LOL i mean seriously King Piccolo has no chance.

King Piccolo has had his ass handed to him by weaklings compared to Sephiroths feats hell we'll list them if you want even Piccolo in DBZ get's pwned by normal saiyans and that's the max power young King Piccolo form right there.

So what's your point??? Cloud may be weaker than a SS Goku yet King Piccolo is miles weaker than that. 1. No he doesn't. Roshi can blow up the moon with a Kamehameha, said blast does nothing to Piccolo.

2. Based on the fact that Goku has far better feats, and Frieza would solo Final Fantasy 7 in one blast.

3. Oh really? I know Sephiroth's feats, they don't compare to Piccolo or Kid Goku's. And normal Saiyains in DBZ are stronger than ANYONE in Final Fantasy 7.

4. Kid Goku is more powerful than Cloud.

BradBalboa
Once again, THANK YOU !!!DARK-JAXX
big grin

GGS
1. No he doesn't. Roshi can blow up the moon with a Kamehameha, said blast does nothing to Piccolo.

2. Based on the fact that Goku has far better feats, and Frieza would solo Final Fantasy 7 in one blast.

3. Oh really? I know Sephiroth's feats, they don't compare to Piccolo or Kid Goku's. And normal Saiyains in DBZ are stronger than ANYONE in Final Fantasy 7.

4. Kid Goku is more powerful than Cloud.

Blow up the moon yet Vegeta and Nappa can only blow up a city and there like x 10times as powerful energy wise and these moon blasting shots do nothing to them.

Even when Goku does that 10x Kamehaha people are standing there laughing at him like a bad joke so much for this moon destroying blast that actually fails.

Even Cell who must be x 1000 times stronger than DB powerlevel Goku and King Piccolo takes these moon destroying shots like nothing and yet he barely just manages to destory a island. Talk about inconsitency.

That's the problem with you DBZ fans you's got screwed over and you's can't admit it the power ratings are too inconsistent.

One minute the characters can't turn higher than Ultra SS otherwise the planet will blow up and the next there running around fusing and SSJ3 and SS 4 etc. etc.

You's think i'm hating on DB characters when i'm not i've clearly said Fused Piccolo from DBZ would be a different story and

GGS
Cloud is weaker than later DBZ incarnations of characters i've never denied it.

Frieza blowing up planets like nobodies business in Bardocks story yeah that could be interesting to debate he's defintely x100 times stronger than King Piccolo. He probably could take the fight as well.

But as i've said all along it's the OP's fault for using King Piccolo we're arguing a DB character here who's miles weaker than FF and DBZ.

You guys don't know what your arguing about though you's are trying to bring DBZ and DB GT feats into a Dragon ball arguement to back up your claims LOL.

List King Piccolo's feats from DB and I'll list Sephiroths cause we both know when we cut the BS of you's trying to big someone up way beyond there abilities by using other characters from DBZ feats the truth will remain King Piccolo cannot take Sephiroth.

BradBalboa
Well if you wtach Sephs fight with Cloud from the FFmovie, and Watch KPiccolos fight with Goku, its obvious who is more pwoerful !!

Plus Frieza is well over 100X stronger than DB, The highest DB power level DBZ-wise wud be 300 something, Friezas first from was at 500,000 !! and destroyed planets EASY !!!

but this isnt Frieza vs FF, its Piccolo Daiamo, who does Seph have on his side, doe she have allies ??

dvampire
Well here's a fight scene from Crisis Core, he's good enough to cut through very thick metal pipes with his blade. This is a good fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yJ-hruqcM

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
Blow up the moon yet Vegeta and Nappa can only blow up a city and there like x 10times as powerful energy wise and these moon blasting shots do nothing to them.

Even when Goku does that 10x Kamehaha people are standing there laughing at him like a bad joke so much for this moon destroying blast that actually fails.

Even Cell who must be x 1000 times stronger than DB powerlevel Goku and King Piccolo takes these moon destroying shots like nothing and yet he barely just manages to destory a island. Talk about inconsitency.

That's the problem with you DBZ fans you's got screwed over and you's can't admit it the power ratings are too inconsistent.

One minute the characters can't turn higher than Ultra SS otherwise the planet will blow up and the next there running around fusing and SSJ3 and SS 4 etc. etc.

You's think i'm hating on DB characters when i'm not i've clearly said Fused Piccolo from DBZ would be a different story and 1. Nappa blew up a city by raising his fingers upwards, Vegeta's Galick Gun was stated to be able to destroy the planet. So stfu before you talk shit. Piccolo is not harmed at all by Roshi's proven Moon buster. There is not a single FFVII character who has feats like that.

2. Yeah, people who can take it. But said people are stronger than Seph anyway so your point isn't really a point at all.

3. Cell only was trying to destroy an island. Stop being an idiot(as hard as that may seem for you).

4. The problem with FFVII fanboys is that they got their heads so far up the character's asses and start ranting fanboy bullshit like you are.

5. USSJ by nature is an explosive release of energy and is not very controlled. And SSJ4 is noncanon.

6. No, you just are blinded by love for Sephiroth.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
Cloud is weaker than later DBZ incarnations of characters i've never denied it.

Frieza blowing up planets like nobodies business in Bardocks story yeah that could be interesting to debate he's defintely x100 times stronger than King Piccolo. He probably could take the fight as well.

But as i've said all along it's the OP's fault for using King Piccolo we're arguing a DB character here who's miles weaker than FF and DBZ.

You guys don't know what your arguing about though you's are trying to bring DBZ and DB GT feats into a Dragon ball arguement to back up your claims LOL.

List King Piccolo's feats from DB and I'll list Sephiroths cause we both know when we cut the BS of you's trying to big someone up way beyond there abilities by using other characters from DBZ feats the truth will remain King Piccolo cannot take Sephiroth. Cloud is weaker than Master Roshi, who has shown to be faster, stronger, and more powerful.

2. He would. There is no probably.

3. Granted, but are still stronger than FFVII.

4. Hey idiot, who the hell brought up those other characters? You did. Stfu.

5. Taking moon busting blasts for one.

Astner
GSS, stop with the illogical fallacies. If you're willing to debate do so based on evidence.

If you can't defeat Jaxx's current position then concede.

dvampire
Yeah Piccolo wins, but I do think Seph has a shot at beating him. Anways this thread needs to die, it's getting kind of heated in here.

BradBalboa
exatcly, every1 apart from 1 crazed seph fan know spiccolo takes this

GGS
How am i debating on illogical fallacies genius when there using other characters feat's which HAVE NO RELEVANCE to this fight.

Stop talking shit Astner when you have no authority or you'll be reported.

Who's the crazed sephiroth fan when i've openly stated on the KMC forums my dislike for Sephiroth fan bois. I've even said this fight would be different using DBZ characters.

The only reason i'm even in this thread is to stop the pure one sided ignorant BS going on with logical reason after knowing the in's and out's of both characters and having no bias in the first place.

I'm the least biased person in this room against two raving fanbois that can't come up with the goods.

Basing your whole arguments on the FF AC movie when that's not the only source of his feaths and not even his original format = fail.

Again King piccolo is a DB character he fails to exist after DB take frat boy Astners advice well and stop arguing illogical fallacies noobs.

It's rich anyone criticsing me with the with a picture of Majin Buu trying to claim i'm baised. Also contributing nothing to the thread expect 'yayyy you tell him' praising people doing the dirty work for him.

LOL STFU Dark jaxx you noob the evidence is on the thread when your using Master Roshi in arguments on people before i even typed my first post lmao idiot.

Again Fanbois cut the BS and come up with the list of feats and we'll stack it up.

GGS
Feats and Powers

Sephiroth's Supernova attack destroying planets
Makes nearly invincible shields that can stop almost anything but strong blasts
Telekenisis
Changing weather
Teleportation
Can Fly
Cut up buildings
Summon Meteors
Has the same Omnislash attack as Cloud
Fights multiple opponets at once
Killed the midgar zolom singlehanded
Taking energy attacks with no problem and not even defending them
Rengeration from half his body in FF7

There insults aside there's the feats and powers i remember from FF7 off the top of my head.

Now for the sake of the debate let's see some action and less talk from the King Piccolo court where the ball is now in.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
How am i debating on illogical fallacies genius when there using other characters feat's which HAVE NO RELEVANCE to this fight.

Who's the crazed sephiroth fan when i've openly stated on the KMC forums my dislike for Sephiroth fan bois. I've even said this fight would be different using DBZ characters.

The only reason i'm even in this thread is to stop the pure one sided ignorant BS going on with logical reason after knowing the in's and out's of both characters and having no bias in the first place.

I'm the least biased person in this room against two raving fanbois that can't come up with the goods.

Basing your whole arguments on the FF AC movie when that's not the only source of his feaths and not even his original format = fail.

Again King piccolo is a DB character he fails to exist after DB take frat boy Astners advice well and stop arguing illogical fallacies noobs.

It's rich anyone criticsing me with the with a picture of Majin Buu trying to claim i'm baised. Also contributing nothing to the thread expect 'yayyy you tell him' praising people doing the dirty work for him.

LOL STFU Dark jaxx you noob the evidence is on the thread when your using Master Roshi in arguments on people before i even typed my first post lmao idiot.

Again Fanbois cut the BS and come up with the list of feats and we'll stack it up. MAster Roshi did destroy the moon and couldn't do shit to Piccolo. That's a feat for Piccolo you dumbass.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GGS
Feats and Powers

Sephiroth's Supernova attack destroying planets
Makes nearly invincible shields that can stop almost anything but strong blasts
Telekenisis
Changing weather
Teleportation
Can Fly
Cut up buildings
Summon Meteors
Has the same Omnislash attack as Cloud
Fights multiple opponets at once
Killed the midgar zolom singlehanded
Taking energy attacks with no problem and not even defending them
Rengeration from half his body in FF7

There insults aside there's the feats and powers i remember from FF7 off the top of my head.

Now for the sake of the debate let's see some action and less talk from the King Piccolo court where the ball is now in. 1. No it doesn't, it is a gameplay attack that is not to be taken seriously, notice how the same planets are destroyed each time he uses it. And the fact that Cloud and friends can't survive such an attack if used. If he was capable of using that under his own power, why need MEteor?

2. Never been used in battle, was only used in a much larger form, we can't assume he can do a much smaller version of said shield. Not to mention Piccolo by feats can blast right through it.

3. PRetty weak TK that won't hold Piccolo. And Piccolo has TK as well.

4. ZOMG!!! HE WILL CHANGE T3H WEATHER ON PICCOLO!!?? And that isn't changing the weather that he did, it was the NEgative Lifestream.

5. So can Piccolo, only Piccolo has shown far greater flight ability. And as for teleportation, lol, show me a time Sephiroth has teleported in canon. The only time he may of was Crisis Core, but I still say that was just "Faster than the eye can see" anime movement.

6. Buildings<<<Piccolo.

7. Never summoned any Meteor as a form of attack, only could do it with Black MAteria.

8. Which is just a bunch of slashes.

9. ...Yeah, weaker opponents than Piccolo.

10. Which was just a giant snake, compared to Dragonball which is a world with giant dinosaurs, dragons, and monsters. Said creatures are fodder to Goku or Piccolo.

11. Taking energy attacks with no problem? Yeah those little fireballs from Genesis, I hope you don't think Genesis is an equal to Piccolo...

12. Regeneration? Can you remind ne specifically when he did that?

Astner
Originally posted by GGS
No really, you distorted Jaxx's actual position--Kamesennin incinerating the moon--with "Nappa only blew up a city." That's a perfect example of a straw man.

Originally posted by GGS
I should report you for denying my right to enter this argument.

Originally posted by GGS
Another illogical fallcy.

Originally posted by GGS
Poisoning the well, the second illogical fallacy in this post. I pity your inability to hold an argument.

Originally posted by GGS
Ad hominem.

Originally posted by GGS
No one has denied the feats from the games.

Originally posted by GGS
The irony here is, by proclaiming an illogical fallacy he committed the actual fallacy.

Originally posted by GGS
Again, ad hominem. You accuse a member of being biased in order to ignore his position. Make an actual argument for why you're right.

Originally posted by GGS
So, he's a "noob" for basing his view on evidence?

Originally posted by GGS
Again Fanbois cut the BS and come up with the list of feats and we'll stack it up.
Personally I'll place this individual on my ignore list as he has no knowledge on how to hold a debate, and committing illogical fallacies and flame other members is his way of defending his position. I will not waste my time on one that overlooks every single argument. I suggest you do the same.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah, he's actually kind of amusing.

Astner
The only attack I can see that's in Serphiroth's favor is Supernova, which he sadly has to be in "Safer" mode to preform--not only that--there's a diminutive chance that he will preform it at all. But the moon-busting attack should be enough to demolish Serphiroth, he hasn't shown the durability required in order to take a blast like that and survive.

Serphiroth is what you call a glass-canon, one with incredible attack power (in this case Supernova) without the durability to match it. Also speed and agility is in Piccolo's favor.

BradBalboa
Piccolo stomps him !!!

Lets see sephiroth actually fight without a sword :P
In his weakest form kick someone a mile into the air, take a kahemahemeha without flintching !!!

King Piccolo is kamis evil half, Kami is a god !!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Astner
The only attack I can see that's in Serphiroth's favor is Supernova, which he sadly has to be in "Safer" mode to preform--not only that--there's a diminutive chance that he will preform it at all. But the moon-busting attack should be enough to demolish Serphiroth, he hasn't shown the durability required in order to take a blast like that and survive.

Serphiroth is what you call a glass-canon, one with incredible attack power (in this case Supernova) without the durability to match it. Also speed and agility is in Piccolo's favor. What, you actually take Supernova seriously?

Lemme put it to you this way, Advent Children Seph is Seph's strongest incarnation, and could only destroy a planet at best, and that's just killing all life, the planet would still be there and it wouldn't even be instant.

But a weaker form of Seph can destroy a Solar System and cause a Supernova?

Lol.

BradBalboa
lol thats ****e dup, Destroying all life on a planet is impressive btu it doent mean anything when its piccolo hes against !!!

for gods sake, even piccolos minions where bulet proof !!

Vampire Savior
Are peeps serious about Seph beatin Piccolo?!

Guys like Jackie Chun blew up the moon and Piccolo dwarfs him in power...completely, that Terry dude must have posted her to make this thread this long. laughing out loud

GGS
'even piccolos minions where bulet proof'

My god are you retarded or what MINIONS don't mean the actual guy was.

LOGICAL FALLACY AND AD HOMEIN ALERTTTTTTTTT in your corner fanbois.

Let's list the ones used so far by the homeboys;

Misleading Vividness - Check
Ignoring A Common Cause - Check
Relativist Fallacy - Check
Slippery Slope -Check
False Dilemma- Check
Burden of Proof - Check
Appeal to Authority - Check
Confusing Cause and Effect -Check

SHOW US KING PICCOLO DOING ACTUAL THINGS. Did King Piccolo blow up the moon?

No

So stfu up noobs.

So for King Piccolo's feats we've got

Killed the dragon
Beat up Tien
scorched kid Goku's leg
Beat up Kid Goku
Made a few sons who where destroyed pretty easily
Dethroned the King of the world and took over

GGS
Beat kid Goku up
killed chiotzu
got killed by a propelled punch

Look how it takes the supposed Sephiroth fan boi to list King Piccolo's feats it's makes me laugh at how your hypocritical shit don't wash when your setting out rules for others that you don't abide by. Stop showing yourselve's up for fool's.

Dark Jaxx can only try and desconstruct evidence in order to build his case = fail.

Sephiroth teleports alot of times throughout FF7 onscreen and has done it in other games like Kingdom Hearts.

Sephiroth's telekinses is weaker than King Piccolos??? Yet when has King Piccolo moved buildings with his mind.

The whole time he's in the North Crater he's regenerating it's shown on the cutscene him floating there with half a body that's when you realise you haven't even encoutered the real Sephiroth during most of the game. Just constructs of his mind and clones.

Yeah Astner you run along now when your being giving a dose of your own medicine son.

GGS
I'll provide picture and video evidence to back up my claims cause it's all there...shame the favour probably won't be returned with the claims on King Piccolos behalf as most presented throughout this thread have been nothing but pure speculation and fallacies.

Endless Mike
This thread is hilarious

BradBalboa
Originally posted by GGS
'even piccolos minions where bulet proof'

My god are you retarded or what MINIONS don't mean the actual guy was

OMG your a fuking idiot !!

If Tamborine, Drum and Piccolos demosn he hadd 300 Yaers pre Dragonball where bullet proof, and Piccolo is 10X stronger than all of them OF COURSE HE IS BULLET PROOF !!!!!
Goku deafeted the entire red ribbon army by himself !! Piccolo had Goku on his knees, and that was before he regained his youth !!!

Another example, Piccolo as iv stressed is the evil half of Kami, KAMI IS GOD !! ( Earths god) He recreated the Moon out of nothing, knocked Goku back with a flick of his finger !! Plus killiing shenron is a bigger feat than Seph will ever have !!! His monion Drum who had a fraction of Daimos power Beat the shit out of Tien, and nearly ripped out his heart !! You think seph can contend with the pwoer of a God !!??

Cause i sure dont

SHM
1. OMG!!!! Seph can dodge and block t3h bullets!!!! Master Roshi was shot at by machine guns with his back turned and caught all the bullets.

He said that Piccolo could dodge bullets. I just pointed out that Sephiroth can do the same, and in his weakest form.

It's clear you don't know what you are talking about here. Why do you think the SHM were after the J-cells in that box? Because Sephiroth needed the cells to create a new body for him.
Kadaj wasn't even a living physical being. He was just an extension of Sephiroth, formed by Negative Lifestream and part of Sephiroth's will.
Kadaj didn't transform in Sephiroth... The J-cells did. And by doing that, he created a new body for him.

And yes Sephiroth has regenerated before. He does it everytime when you are fighting Bizarro.

Get your facts straight before spiting your bullshit.

Even if Piccolo is much stronger than him, Seph still can regenerate his entire body in seconds from a few cells. Piccolo cannot kill him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
He said that Piccolo could dodge bullets. I just pointed out that Sephiroth can do the same, and in his weakest form.

It's clear you don't know what you are talking about here. Why do you think the SHM were after the J-cells in that box? Because Sephiroth needed the cells to create a new body for him.
Kadaj wasn't even a living physical being. He was just an extension of Sephiroth, formed by Negative Lifestream and part of Sephiroth's will.
Kadaj didn't transform in Sephiroth... The J-cells did. And by doing that, he created a new body for him.

And yes Sephiroth has regenerated before. He does it everytime when you are fighting Bizarro.

Get your facts straight before spiting your bullshit.

Even if Piccolo is much stronger than him, Seph still can regenerate his entire body in seconds from a few cells. Piccolo cannot kill him. 1. A character slower and weaker effortlessly catches machinegun bullets. That feat is far greater than any of Sephiroth's speed feats.

2. The J Cells were needed to resurrect Sephiroth, with Kadaj as the Chrysalis(from the movie). Kadaj's main purpose was to transform into Sephiroth, once again, from the actual movie. Kadaj transformed into Sephiroth on screen, yet you are saying he did not? The J Cells were needed to transform Kadaj, but he didn't regenerate from friggin cells, stop wanking him.

Which was one form. And he never regenerated from cells in that form either.

Stop stroking Sephiroth's Masamune.

Piccolo can totally annihilate Sephiroth, which is pretty much how all the DBZ villains kill people. So no, Sephiroth cannot regenerate from cells, and even if he could he would still lose.

What do we know about Piccolo?

He is durable enough to tank blasts that annihilated the moon.

He is faster than someone who effortlessly catches bullets with his bare hand.

He is more powerful than said moon buster.

He can regrow lost body parts.

He is stronger than Sephiroth physically.

He holds nearly every advantage over Sephiroth.

He wins.

SHM
1. A character slower and weaker effortlessly catches machinegun bullets. That feat is far greater than any of Sephiroth's speed feats.

2. The J Cells were needed to resurrect Sephiroth, with Kadaj as the Chrysalis(from the movie). Kadaj's main purpose was to transform into Sephiroth, once again, from the actual movie. Kadaj transformed into Sephiroth on screen, yet you are saying he did not? The J Cells were needed to transform Kadaj, but he didn't regenerate from friggin cells, stop wanking him.

Which was one form. And he never regenerated from cells in that form either.

Stop stroking Sephiroth's Masamune.

Piccolo can totally annihilate Sephiroth, which is pretty much how all the DBZ villains kill people. So no, Sephiroth cannot regenerate from cells, and even if he could he would still lose.

What do we know about Piccolo?

He is durable enough to tank blasts that annihilated the moon.

He is faster than someone who effortlessly catches bullets with his bare hand.

He is more powerful than said moon buster.

He can regrow lost body parts.

He is stronger than Sephiroth physically.

He holds nearly every advantage over Sephiroth.

He wins.

Kadaj was a chrysalis for Sephiroth's will. When his will made contact with the cells, he used them to form a new body for him. The J-cells are nothing more then physical matter for Sephiroth to manipulate.
Watch AC, read the Reunion Files, and talk to me again.

News flash for you: Bizarro Sephiroth and AC Sephiroth are the same person.

Ah, and you are an hypocrite.
When I said that Sephiroth can do the things Omega Weiss does because S-E said that Seph is the strongest character in FFVII, you disagreed with me. But now, you say that Piccolo can do things he never did, only because weaker characters in DB can do them.

And FYI master Kame needed a lot of concentration and time to shoot the Kamehameha that destroyed the moon. He cannot do it as easy as you say he can.
Piccolo never took a moon-buster Kamehameha, just a normal one.

Again: Get your facts straight.

Endless Mike
BTW it's confirmed Picollo Daimao is bulletproof, some guy tried to shoot him when he attacked the king and it didn't do anything

BradBalboa
Plus in the anime when he was walkign towards the kings castle, a whole bunch of troops where shootign at him and the bulklet where bouncing straigth off, he even took a rocket laucnher to the chest and didnt flinch, the beta them all with a single swing of his arm, the wind genetated blew them all away !!

serrated_flame
Originally posted by dvampire
Chaos Vincent will destroy Seph. And he wasn't holding back against Cloud either, he just lost straight up. Piccolo can fly and shoot energy blasts at Seph; Seph won't be able to do a thing about it since he can't fly and doesn't have any long range attacks.

He can fly as well as teleport and long range attacks have u even played ff7 he has materia at the highest levels. Fire 3 and piccolo is gone sorry but its the truth.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by serrated_flame
He can fly as well as teleport and long range attacks have u even played ff7 he has materia at the highest levels. Fire 3 and piccolo is gone sorry but its the truth. Humor me.

When has Sephiroth ever displayed efficient flight in combat?

Teleport? Never happened.

Fire 3 is gonna kill Piccolo? Can I hit some of what you smokin?

BradBalboa
iv never even seen Seph fight without a sword !!
comes down to hand to hand combat Piccolo destroys him !!!
and even with the sword seph hasnt really got the edge !!

dvampire
Seph has the edge with the sword. if Pic tries to block, his arms won't stay connnected to his body.

Dark-Jaxx
That wont really matter considering he can grow them back.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This thread is hilarious
Co-signed.

Maistro
Most likely the sword will break on Piccolo's arm, like when A17 did it by blocking Trunk's sword

I know the powerscale was much higher at that point in the series, but what it proves is that IF a character is psysically superior to another in db-terms, weapons the weaker character would use are also inferior and would either break of have no effect whatsoever

Piccolo Daimaio would beat the shit out of Seph no matter how cool a character the latter is, Piccolo would own him

dvampire
That wont really matter considering he can grow them back.

Yeah he can, but it takes a while for him to grow them back. His regen isn't as high as Buu's.

Maistro
Piccolo is psysically superior to Seph, which means his sword will break on Piccolo's arm

*READ my post for an explanation*

dvampire
Originally posted by Maistro
Piccolo is psysically superior to Seph, which means his sword will break on Piccolo's arm

*READ my post for an explanation*

I read your post, and I don't agree with it. I also think Piccolo would win btw, just not that easy if it goes h2h. I do have respect for what Seph has done, and atleast know what he's capable of.

Maistro
Are you implieing i do not, i have beaten FF7 and watched Advent so i am well known with what Seph is capable off

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by dvampire
Yeah he can, but it takes a while for him to grow them back. His regen isn't as high as Buu's. Actually he just kinda needs to force them to grow.

But regardless, Piccolo is fast enough to dodge Seph's slashes, and if he grabbed his arms, he can wrench Masamune from Sephiroth's hands.

BradBalboa
ill give seph the latter and say he cud give piccolo a decent fight, but if he gets piccolo angry its over !! Picoclo is pure evil, and will decimate seph, and wotn show any mercy..piccolo daimo is one evil **** !!!

Vampire Savior
I'm startin to hate Seph now, is there anybody Seph can'y beat. over in game VS peeps said he could beat Jedah and Pyron, now K.Piccolo.

Is there anyone alive who can beat Seph? Fanbois think he's equal to God.

BradBalboa
ok sayign he cyd beat king piccolo is one thing ( which he coudlnt)
But Pyron !???????
thats liek saying spiderman could beat the ANti-Monitor !!!!

ahahaha FF fanboys there soo cute :P NAAAAAT !

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
I'm startin to hate Seph now, is there anybody Seph can'y beat. over in game VS peeps said he could beat Jedah and Pyron And those people are also idiots.

Endless Mike
ok sayign he cyd beat king piccolo is one thing ( which he coudlnt)
But Pyron !???????
thats liek saying spiderman could beat the ANti-Monitor !!!!

ahahaha FF fanboys there soo cute :P NAAAAAT !

You're one to talk, Mr. "Goku beats. Superman-Prime"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

BradBalboa
haha when di i say that ??
im not that much of a fan-boy, priem wud bea Goku, i said vegito or gogeta cud beat him, my opnion.anyways this isnt what where menna be discussing..but cum on man.seph beating pyron ???wtf !

Vampire Savior
And those people are also idiots. You can't tell them that. It's like they use a barrier spell and it stops all things they don't wanna hear from reachin them, logic is like a the Black Plague to them when it comes to FF7.

Seph is one of my most fav VG characters but enough is enough. Hell, Seph would have a moderately difficult time beatin Master Roshi.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
You can't tell them that. It's like they use a barrier spell and it stops all things they don't wanna hear from reachin them, logic is like a the Black Plague to them when it comes to FF7.

Seph is one of my most fav VG characters but enough is enough. Hell, Seph would have a moderately difficult time beatin Master Roshi.

someone with common sense :P

SHM
It's pretty clear that most people here didn't play FFVII. Sorry, but Sephiroth is not just a guy with a sword. Go play the game.

Piccolo can attack AC Sephiroth all he wants, that it wont make difference. Instantly regeneration + intangibility = Piccolo's attacks are useless.

Vampire Savior
I played FF7 up and down, 1 of my most favorite games AND franchises. But I have never seen Seph do a feat that rivaled K.Piccolos. I did see him get beat by Cloud 4 times. And Cloud wont even be able to beat Krilliin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.