Son Goku vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
So who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remindme
Agumon

Violent2Dope
Pyron stomps Goku effortlessly using his fists alone. Hell, he would stomp the entire DBZ cast using only his fists.

Remindme
Lol, i know, this was so obviously a spite thread stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Well no shit. Freeza alone can effortlessly beat Pyron my ass.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron stomps Goku effortlessly using his fists alone. Hell, he would stomp the entire DBZ cast using only his fists.

LMAO!!! Goku would casually VAPORIZE Pyron with a planet destroying attack!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Phenomenol
LMAO!!! Goku would casually VAPORIZE Pyron with a planet destroying attack! Pyron is at least as big as a star. He could pinch a planet between his fingers.

WHITEBEARD
Pyron is at least as big as a star. He could pinch a planet between his fingers.

Pyron, got beat by Guys from Capcom. laughing

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
Pyron, got beat by Guys from Capcom. laughing Pyron was made by Capcom in a game with some similarily powered characters. Phail.

Phenomenol
Pyron is at least as big as a star. He could pinch a planet between his fingers.

And? Ki >>> Stars!

What is Pyron going to do with a planet destroying blast up his @#$?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
And? Ki >>> Stars!

What is Pyron going to do with a planet destroying blast up his @#$?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Get an itch?

A star is 10,000 times greater then a planet.

Remindme
And? Ki >>> Stars!

potentially absorb it, he is made of cosmic energy i beleive.

and point stands, Pyron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Son Goku

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Remindme
potentially absorb it, he is made of cosmic energy i beleive.

and point stands, Pyron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Son Goku

LOL, you have no argument "potentially?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

NEXT.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by King Kandy
Get an itch?

A star is 10,000 times greater then a planet.

LOL, Solar systems and Galaxies consists of stars! roll eyes (sarcastic)

superkronick92
Goku's strongest attack= Mosquito bite to Pyron

Endless Mike
When has anyone in DBZ canon ever destroyed a star?

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
When has anyone in DBZ canon ever destroyed a star?

Majin Buu BLEW AWAY an ENTIRE galaxy!! thumb up

Remindme
LOL, you have no argument "potentially?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

NEXT.

what arguement do you have? Pyron can't find this insect sized warrior?

V2D This is why Spite thread's scare me, always one jackass who doesn't get it

Violent2Dope
If I didn't make it, Phenometroll would have. It is so obvious Pyron wins, he could beat everyone in DBZ with his fists alone. Phenom, I challenge you to a Battlezone using these characters, the loser(you) has to wear a sig made by the winner(me). If you don't accept, you are nothing but a coward.

Phenomenol
what arguement do you have? Pyron can't find this insect sized warrior?

V2D This is why Spite thread's scare me, always one jackass who doesn't get it

You still have no argument... roll eyes (sarcastic) I said why Goku would rape.

My fanboy watch just went off! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Make the battledome or whatever thread!

Remindme
You still have no argument... roll eyes (sarcastic) I said why Goku would rape.

LMAO!!! Goku would casually VAPORIZE Pyron with a planet destroying attack!

Several flaws in this arguement:

1) Pyron is bigger than a planet (Many pictures)

2) Pyron will fight back (Duh)

3) Pyron's attacks are severalty times Goku's in power (Pyron is bigger than a planet, of course his attacks are stronger)

4) Pyron is faster (Traveling at speeds many times lightspeed)

5) Pyron is smarter (Cosmic Awareness)

6) Pyron has more fighting experience (Millions of years of battle experience)

7) Pyron is cooler (Duh)

Violent2Dope
My fanboy watch just went off! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Make the battledome or whatever thread! Sure thing fanbot. You need to agree to it, and we need to get judges, unbiased ones.

Phenomenol
Several flaws in this arguement:

1) Pyron is bigger than a planet (Many pictures)

STOP.......

Being bigger than a planet has nothing to do with taking a blast that could evaporate one son. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL forget that then. I ain't waiting we do this here and now in this thread!

THERE ARE NO "UNBIASED" Judges, LOL! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goku >>>>Pyron!

Remindme
STOP.......

Being bigger than a planet has nothing to do with taking a blast that could evaporate one son. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really? Well there are suggesting he's as big as a galaxy, so it's like saying, i can't survive an attack that would vapourize a peanut.....

Pyron gets first hit, and that's all he'd need to kill Goku

2) Pyron will fight back (Duh)

3) Pyron's attacks are severalty times Goku's in power (Pyron is bigger than a planet, of course his attacks are stronger)

4) Pyron is faster (Traveling at speeds many times lightspeed)

5) Pyron is smarter (Cosmic Awareness)

6) Pyron has more fighting experience (Millions of years of battle experience)

7) Pyron is cooler (Duh)

and don't call me son!

King Kandy
LOL, Solar systems and Galaxies consists of stars! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah? So?

That's possibly the most irrelevant comment I've ever heard, it has nothing to do with what I said.

Phenomenol
Yeah? So?

That's possibly the most irrelevant comment I've ever heard, it has nothing to do with what I said.

Yeah it does, you made an irrelevant claim that a star is greater than a planet! roll eyes (sarcastic)

MAKE THE DAMN BATTLEZONE!!!

Violent2Dope
STOP.......

LOL forget that then. I ain't waiting we do this here and now in this thread!

THERE ARE NO "UNBIASED" Judges, LOL! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goku >>>>Pyron! 1. I love your strawman.

2. Coward. Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of DBZ.

Phenomenol
1. I love your strawman.

Make the battledome

Violent2Dope
Make the battledome Fine. I will make it in the comic vs. section.

WHITEBEARD

The guy who got beat by Capcom guys? eek! rolling on floor laughing eek!

King Kandy
Yeah it does, you made an irrelevant claim that a star is greater than a planet! roll eyes (sarcastic)

MAKE THE DAMN BATTLEZONE!!!
Yeas it is Relevant... A Star is Larger then a planet, so Planet Destroying attacks shouldn't pose a threat to someone who is the size of a Star.

So what does Galaxies being made of Stars have to do with that?

Violent2Dope
The guy who got beat by Capcom guys? eek! rolling on floor laughing eek! Pyron is a Capcom guy. He didn't get beat by Ryu, he was beaten by Demitri, and the Pyron had certain things going against him in that fight.

Phenomenol
Yeas it is Relevant... A Star is Larger then a planet, so Planet Destroying attacks shouldn't pose a threat to someone who is the size of a Star.

So what does Galaxies being made of Stars have to do with that?

SPOON FEED, get your bib on....

No it isn't irrelevant....

1. Pyron is as big as a star and? Where the hell did it say he HAS THE Durbaility OF A STAR? Size don't mean a damn thangroll eyes (sarcastic)

2. Galaxies with stars in it get VAPORIZED by DBZ. Logic get some. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Oh yeah? Tell me ONE CANON TIME that a Galaxy has been destroyed in DBZ.

Remindme
Santa would kill Goku with one ass cheek......if he existed

Phenomenol
Oh yeah? Tell me ONE CANON TIME that a Galaxy has been destroyed in DBZ.

You just found out in the other thread.

You just got burned................

Haruhi
In one picture, Pyron had galaxies.... wrapped around his finger like a ring. Goku's, at your best wanked, is a galaxy buster.

So, that makes Pyron a galaxy buster with not even a finger.

Pyron wins this so bad that Violent should be banned for posting such a ridiculous curbstomp.

Darkstorm Zero
I want to know...... just how is Goku even supposed to touch Pyron.........?

Seriosly, the dude is made of cosmic nuclear energy on a skale no DBZer could ever possibly generate... Physical attacks are going to be absolutely useless, and energy attacks could simply pass right through him, if not getting absorbed...

I again reinterate, Pyron is a cloud of living energy... WTF is Goku supposed to do to dmage him?

Haruhi
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I want to know...... just how is Goku even supposed to touch Pyron.........?

Seriosly, the dude is made of cosmic nuclear energy on a skale no DBZer could ever possibly generate... Physical attacks are going to be absolutely useless, and energy attacks could simply pass right through him, if not getting absorbed...

I again reinterate, Pyron is a cloud of living energy... WTF is Goku supposed to do to dmage him?

Bore him to death with his long ass power up sequence? I know Pyron is over 200M years old, but that's still nowhere close to the amount of time it takes Goku to power up .01 percent of his "true" power.

Darkstorm Zero
........ Heh, and Pyron should wait that long because.....? he likes the pretty light show?

laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
You guys are right. I should kill myself for making this lopsided match. sad

Vvendeta

Vvendeta
Originally posted by Haruhi
Bore him to death with his long ass power up sequence? I know Pyron is over 200M years old, but that's still nowhere close to the amount of time it takes Goku to power up .01 percent of his "true" power.

The anime strech 5 to 10 pages in 30 minutes, all DBZ character take no time to power up in the manga. one frame to other.

Darkstorm Zero
Vvendetta... the power of the tree is hardly the same thing as a cloud of living cosmic power... the very power thats trying to kill you?

No, I don't think so, besides, the Tree of Might is non-canon.

Vvendeta

Darkstorm Zero

Vvendeta

Darkstorm Zero

Vvendeta
All things that exist naturally give off living energy... notice how Goku wasn't sucking energy out of cars? Thats right... I didn't think so.

And energy is energy no matter the form is a copout of a very high order. Specific types of energy, each is different. I don't put down anyone, but dude, don't overhype a character either, especially with an unproven and untested ability that you've plucked from a non-canon source.

Goku can absorb life energy, and only if it's willing, he can't pluck Pyron's energy by any stretch, if this is the case, then Goku would have absorbed every shot that Freeza and Buu fired at him when he was charging the bomb.

What is the atmosphere to you? a living creature?
In orient cultures believes all matter is ki and all ki is energy, in DB is beyond that.

and i said one and more times Goku will lose against a Godly being so when did i overhype him?

O yeah Goku will ask the plants and animals if they have the will to give him energy?, the Buu case is about absorbe the total energy of the humans when he is in another dimension, the kai planets, is a plot in the history, you are putting down Goku.

Freeza, Buu and Cell are more durable than planets. prove is Freza Survived Namek explosion even if he was cut in half.

Vvendeta
Just to remind everyone that Freeza was about to destroy the planet with his beam and the Genkidama absorbe it.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7166/db27042ws7.gif
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/699/db27043bh0.gif
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5047/db27044en9.gif

Remindme
he absorbed a planet destroying attack?

How about a galaxy destroyer?

Vvendeta

Vvendeta
Original Manga: Freeza words. before Goku send him the genkidama.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4236/sara036sd1.th.jpg

Haruhi
Originally posted by Vvendeta
In orient cultures believes all matter is ki and all ki is energy, in DB is beyond that.

and i said one and more times Goku will lose against a Godly being so when did i overhype him?

O yeah Goku will ask the plants and animals if they have the will to give him energy?, the Buu case is about absorbe the total energy of the humans when he is in another dimension, the kai planets, is a plot in the history, you are putting down Goku.

Freeza, Buu and Cell are more durable than planets. prove is Freza Survived Namek explosion even if he was cut in half.

Again, Pyron's at least bigger than a star. He has more energy than ALL of DBZ put together. In fact, saying he's bigger than a star actually limits his strength, because there are multiple instances where he was bigger than star systems and GALAXIES. One image shows him with them wrapped around his finger as if they were rings.

There is absolutely no way anything Goku throws at him will even catch his attention, letalone hurt him. That's really all there is to it. And the fact that he's a massive energy being makes it even harder for Goku. Poor bastard... never saw it coming. Well, he probably did, seeing as how bigass Pyron really is... but still, can't do a damn thing about it.

And the Genki-dama? You're overlooking the fact that it takes a while to gather energy and charge. You think Pyron, who can move many times the speed of light, will give Goku that luxary? Nope.

Pyron using one of his cells, defeats Goku with contemptuous ease.

Endless Mike
You do know that Goku has to ask people/animals/etc. for their energy to form a Genki Dama? He can't just take it from them, they have to agree. That was the whole point of the plotline in the Kid Buu saga (they wouldn't believe him until Mr. Satan talked to them).

Vvendeta

Creshosk
I don't think the size issue is being properly addressed.

You can't even see a human sized object on the Earth from outer space.

http://goopstechnologies.com/EarthAS17.jpg

http://ali.apple.com/space/space_images/Sun_and_earth.jpg

The sun makes the Earth look like a tiny little dot.

The solar system makes the sun look small

http://www.solcomhouse.com/solar_system.jpg

You can't even see our solar system within a galaxy

http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps.planetarium/files/wearehere.jpg

If pyron can grow large enough to wear galaxies as rings then goku is like a creature small enough to live on an electron compared to pyron.

a "planet destroying attack" would be completwely unnoticed.

Remindme
Lol, sun's flares are several times our size ^^'

Vvendeta
Like a infectious bacteria, it can kill you.

No seriously, if that Pyron is that size is ridiculous to make a versus with anybody of a human size agaisnt him and say nobody with the size of humans can beat him is insane, this thread must be close.

Haruhi
Like a infectious bacteria, it can kill you.

No seriously, if that Pyron is that size is ridiculous to make a versus with anybody of a human size agaisnt him and say nobody with the size of humans can beat him is insane, this thread must be close.

Not true. Morrigan can beat Pyron. So can Belial. And Jedah.

Vvendeta

Violent2Dope
Pyron weakened himself when he went to Earth to have a challenging fight, and payed for it when he was absorbed by Demitri. Pyron had 3 things going against him in that fight:
1. He was arrogant.

2. Demitri wielded powerful magic, something Pyron had never seen before.

3. Pyron weakened himself, he was "conforming to terrestrial/planetary combat", otherwise he'd of just eaten the planet.

Oh, and yes, Pyron is very much godlike in power. Seriously, even OVA Pyron, the weak incarnation of Pyron, would take out Goku.

6pvELOKEGcs

This is Pyron's actual canon power:

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Goku would lose in a matter of seconds, or Pyron would toy with him.

Haruhi

Violent2Dope
They are... very.... very strong.

Jedah created a universe.

Belial was strong enough to maintain the Makai all by himself.

Morrigan was so powerful that she had to have her power divided in three parts in order to not destroy everything. She's the rightful ruler of the Makai, which Belial originally was. Jedah also destryed the current universe to make his. It is actually a possibility that Pyron is the strongest in DS.

Vvendeta
many character wiht Godly powers could defeat Goku, but Goku could have the chance of desintegrate him with Kamehame ha or Genkidama if he is understimated by conforming to terrestial or planetary/combat, and if Pyron have human size.

Violent2Dope
many character wiht Godly powers could defeat Goku, but Goku could have the chance of desintegrate him with Kamehame ha or Genkidama if he is understimated by conforming to terrestial or planetary/combat, and if Pyron have human size. You can't disintegrate energy. Even at human size, Pyron could just pelt him with a mini sun.

Vvendeta

Violent2Dope

superbatman86
Pyron weakened himself when he went to Earth to have a challenging fight, and payed for it when he was absorbed by Demitri. Pyron had 3 things going against him in that fight:
1. He was arrogant.

3. Pyron weakened himself, he was "conforming to terrestrial/planetary combat", otherwise he'd of just eaten the planet.

Oh, and yes, Pyron is very much godlike in power. Seriously, even OVA Pyron, the weak incarnation of Pyron, would take out Goku.

6pvELOKEGcs

Goku would lose in a matter of seconds, or Pyron would toy with him. Where does it ever say Pyron weakened himself?The comics aren't cannon.You have no feat of power from him except non-cannon endings that we know are non cannon because he lost.So you have nothing but non cannon feats and him losing to an opponent inferior to Goku.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by superbatman86
Where does it ever say Pyron weakened himself?The comics aren't cannon.You have no feat of power from him except non-cannon endings that we know are non cannon because he lost.So you have nothing but non cannon feats and him losing to an opponent inferior to Goku. You phail. Comics show Pyron's canon abilities, the makers state this. It was stated in the DS sourcebook I believe that Pyron weakened himself, and I have read it on several sites. You phail.

Haruhi
Originally posted by superbatman86
Where does it ever say Pyron weakened himself?The comics aren't cannon.You have no feat of power from him except non-cannon endings that we know are non cannon because he lost.So you have nothing but non cannon feats and him losing to an opponent inferior to Goku.

Wrong. Udon's comics are VERY MUCH canon with Capcom's story.

Violent2Dope
Actually, storylinewise, they have slight differences, but they show the character's canon abilities.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Creshosk
I don't think the size issue is being properly addressed.

You can't even see a human sized object on the Earth from outer space.

http://goopstechnologies.com/EarthAS17.jpg

http://ali.apple.com/space/space_images/Sun_and_earth.jpg

The sun makes the Earth look like a tiny little dot.

The solar system makes the sun look small

http://www.solcomhouse.com/solar_system.jpg

You can't even see our solar system within a galaxy

http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps.planetarium/files/wearehere.jpg

If pyron can grow large enough to wear galaxies as rings then goku is like a creature small enough to live on an electron compared to pyron.

a "planet destroying attack" would be completwely unnoticed.

Too bad Beings that Goku are more powerful than can BLOW AWAY ENTIRE GALAXIES AND SOLAR SYSTEMS!!

Goku >>>>>>Pyron.

Phenomenol
1. He was arrogant.

6pvELOKEGcs

Goku would lose in a matter of seconds, or Pyron would toy with him.

Whoopdey do! Pyron can become as big as a planet Wow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guess what.........
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPELlQskcVM&mode=related&search=

With a FINGER; Goodbye Pyron... thumb up

Remindme
Too bad Beings that Goku are more powerful than can BLOW AWAY ENTIRE GALAXIES AND SOLAR SYSTEMS!!

Goku >>>>>>Pyron.

Why are you acting like Goku will do this attack and win? fighting isn't so simple, and i doubt he will get to do this 'almighty' attack because Pyron kicks you when your down, not let you summon more strength like Goku normally gets.

Pyrons is several thousand times faster, aswell as stronger, and a hell of alot more skilled, you have no arguement.

Battle starts, Goku dies from the first Punch that he didn't see because he's too slow, end of battle.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Remindme you have no arguement.

Battle starts, Goku dies from the first Punch that he didn't see because he's too slow, end of battle.

I have no argument? LOL, look in the mirror.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remindme
Originally posted by some noobie
I have no argument? LOL, look in the mirror.roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can't counter my post, you have failed

Phenomenol
You can't counter my post, you have failed

Pyron DIES by a finger!!

Akuki

Pyron DIES by a finger!!
BTW Phenomenol, are you planning on responding in the battlezone thread anytime soon?

Haruhi

Pyron DIES by a finger!!

Pyron is millions of times stronger than any DBZ character.

Goku dies. Not even by a finger.

Phenomenol
Pyron is millions of times stronger than any DBZ character.

Goku dies. Not even by a finger.

LOL, so you have no argument? You only threw your Fanboyism at me? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me Pyron tanking a planet destroying blast, otherwise his @#$ DIES by a finger!!

Akuki
Originally posted by Akuki
BTW Phenomenol, are you planning on responding in the battlezone thread anytime soon?
Ahem.

Phenomenol
I went to the thread but for some reason it got locked???

Hidden Lotus
chi chi131313

Akuki
I went to the thread but for some reason it got locked???
I moved it over to this section since it got locked. Here's the link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t467260.html

Remindme

Pyron DIES by a finger!!

that attack didn't even come from Goku -.-'

and again, proves diddly squat, because Goku dies before he even knows he's been in a fight.

Haruhi
LOL, so you have no argument? You only threw your Fanboyism at me? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me Pyron tanking a planet destroying blast, otherwise his @#$ DIES by a finger!!

I've given you a list of reasons why Pyron curbstomps Goku. It's not my fault if you're too inept to understand them.

So, again. Goku dies. Game over. You can harp all you want to at what Frieza did, but in the end, Pyron STILL murders Goku.

Phenomenol
that attack didn't even come from Goku -.-'.

LMAO! Goku is LEAUGES above Freeza! and that wasn't an attack it's CASUAL rape. thumb up

Now show me Pyron tanking a planet destroying blast otherwise he DIES!!

I've given you a list of reasons why Pyron curbstomps Goku. It's not my fault if you're too inept to understand them.

So, again. Goku dies. Game over. You can harp all you want to at what Frieza did, but in the end, Pyron STILL murders Goku.

LOL, you havene't provided ANYTHING but Fanboyism, saying Pyron just "murders" Goku is not an argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Don't worry about phenomenol guys, he's a gullible little troll who doesn't understand what trash talking is. He thinks that Cell was telling the truth when he said he pulled down enough energy to destroy the solar system when the energy given off was barely visable from the earth level view.

Akuki
I moved it over to this section since it got locked. Here's the link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t467260.html
Ahem..

Phenomenol
Don't worry about phenomenol guys, he's a gullible little troll who doesn't understand what trash talking is. He thinks that Cell was telling the truth when he said he pulled down enough energy to destroy the solar system when the energy given off was barely visable from the earth level view.

LOL, show me where it was ever stated by another character that Cell was "Trash talking?" roll eyes (sarcastic) None of this is CANON.

Your opinons < Truth!

Ahem..

Would you wait? I am pwning these guys and their wankery of Pyron first, after them, your next.

Remindme
LMAO! Goku is LEAUGES above Freeza! and that wasn't an attack it's CASUAL rape. thumb up

Now show me Pyron tanking a planet destroying blast otherwise he DIES!!

Come on, are you actually serious about Goku winning?

Phenomenol
Come on, are you actually serious about Goku winning?

Come on??? You have yet to COUNTER a simple planet destroying blast! roll eyes (sarcastic) Hell yes, Goku wins in a curbstomp!

Creshosk
Come on, are you actually serious about Goku winning? Either that or he is just trolling.. Either he's an idiot, or he's a troll.

A planet destroying blast is supposed to harm someone large enough to wear galaxies as rings?

He has no concept of scope... or this is all a ruse to rile us up.

chickenlover98
Come on??? You have yet to COUNTER a simple planet destroying blast! roll eyes (sarcastic) Hell yes, Goku wins in a curbstomp!

and to tink i had an inkling of respect for you.

pyron doesnt just curbstomps, think of a kid witha magnifying glass, but the magnifying glass is a bigger than the ****in sun.

goku wouldnt even ****in SEE pyron, thats how big he is. phen you keep sayin planet destroyin attacks, ok regardless, pyron is 3 time the andromeda galaxy. just stfu already. ill be a judge for ya v2d. this retard needs a lesson

Phenomenol
Either that or he is just trolling.. Either he's an idiot, or he's a troll.

A planet destroying blast is supposed to harm someone large enough to wear galaxies as rings?

The scan that was posted SHOWED Pyron grwoing as big as a planet!!

Also CANON PYRON is only being used.

chickenlover98
not only the weak ass 20 % pyron is used dumb****

Phenomenol
Originally posted by chickenlover98
and to tink i had an inkling of respect for you.

pyron doesnt just curbstomps, think of a kid witha magnifying glass, but the magnifying glass is a bigger than the ****in sun.

goku wouldnt even ****in SEE pyron, thats how big he is. phen you keep sayin planet destroyin attacks, ok regardless, pyron is 3 time the andromeda galaxy. just stfu already. ill be a judge for ya v2d. this retard needs a lesson

Post the CANON AND FEATS of Pyron being bigger than a Galaxy please?

You have no argument.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by chickenlover98
not only the weak ass 20 % pyron is used dumb****

Wrong, I want the CANON Pyron none of you even have your facts straight?? Instead of RANTING about what he can do why don't you actually PROVE your points with some CANON facts. Otherwise shut your ignorant @#$ up.

chickenlover98
V2d has all the scans. i do mean all btw

Phenomenol
If you don't have the canon then you need to shut up because it is obvious you don't know what the hell you are talking about!

Which Pyron is CANON?? I want proof that CANON Pyron is being used??

Remindme
Either that or he is just trolling.. Either he's an idiot, or he's a troll.

This is the biggest misjudgement cased by fanboyism i have ever seen.....there should be a book

Phenomenol
This is the biggest misjudgement cased by fanboyism i have ever seen.....there should be a book

Coming from a guy who says that Pyron "ZOMG Murderz GokuZ?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't post anymore UNLESS ALL YOUR @#$ES HAVE CANON PROOF!

Akuki
Coming from a guy who says that Pyron "ZOMG Murderz GokuZ?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

You planning on backing up any of the big talk you were making earlier anytime soon?

Phenomenol
You planning on backing up any of the big talk you were making earlier anytime soon?

WTF are you chatting?

I told you to wait.

Violent2Dope
Yo Phenom, save it for the battlezone thread I'll make after Akuki gets done spanking you. Damn after we are both done with you you're gonna have one sore ass. Canon feats and stuff by Pyron would be things in the games, and in the UDON comics, the OVA Pyron is much weaker than canon Pyron, tho that vid shows how he fights and the different attacks he has possess to.

Remindme
Anyone else like Eye of the Tiger?
10dXoHhcaRs

He dodges it proof btw

WrathfulDwarf
Don't get personal with each other. Member bashing is a no-no.

Darkstorm Zero

The atmosphere contains microscopic organisms dude...

I'm not arguing that, don't try to strawman, i am merely debating the logic of this saving grace of yours. Your overhyping the spirit bomb's charging properties.

I'm doing no such thing, Sentient creatures do have some control over their life force, nonsentient lifeforms such as plants and micro-organisms don't but they can only provide a very small amount of energy. And the humans had to willingly give up more energy that was normally required for the bomb.

What does this have to do with anything i'm arguing?

Violent2Dope
Pyron could crush earth with a finger.

Phenomenol
Yo Phenom, save it for the battlezone thread I'll make after Akuki gets done spanking you. Damn after we are both done with you you're gonna have one sore ass. Canon feats and stuff by Pyron would be things in the games, and in the UDON comics, the OVA Pyron is much weaker than canon Pyron, tho that vid shows how he fights and the different attacks he has possess to.

Yeah, you have already lost, Pyron is hell of weak.

Haruhi

Is that all you have to say? When things aren't going your way (i.e. you can't respond properly) you tell them to post anymore? How lame.

Just so you know, everything shown IS canon. Pyron CAN do all those things. Pyron HAS done all those things.

So, quit bitching about canon when it's already been posted.

Phenomenol
Is that all you have to say? When things aren't going your way (i.e. you can't respond properly) you tell them to post anymore? How lame.

Just so you know, everything shown IS canon. Pyron CAN do all those things. Pyron HAS done all those things.

So, quit bitching about canon when it's already been posted.

Damn your dense, I ASKED FOR CANON FEATS BACKING UP YOUR WEAK @#$ CLAIMS...YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND SUCH A SIMPLE THING? roll eyes (sarcastic) NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU JUST POSTED AGAIN...WITHOUT POSTING ANY CANON TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lets try again....POST THE DANG CANON IF YOU WANT YOUR POINTS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS YOU FANBOY.

Darkstorm Zero
Damn your dense, I ASKED FOR CANON FEATS BACKING UP YOUR WEAK @#$ CLAIMS...YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND SUCH A SIMPLE THING? roll eyes (sarcastic) NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU JUST POSTED AGAIN...WITHOUT POSTING ANY CANON TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lets try again....POST THE DANG CANON IF YOU WANT YOUR POINTS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS YOU FANBOY.

Phenomenol, get a grip... seriously, you are dangerously close to being reported for bashing...

And what people have been posting, the comic scans and video's, are actual canon abilities, as described by capcom... it's not that hard to grasp, those scans and vids ARE showing you canon information. What else do you need?

Violent2Dope
Pyron consuming earth and shown wearing galaxies as rings:http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyr.htm

Pyron shown standing side-by-side with the Andromeda, dwarfing it:http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vspyr.htm

Both of these pieces of evidence put together support Pyron being larger than a galaxy, Wiki also says it.

Pyron eating a planet after being born:

It shows his size manipulation is pretty much instant, and he eats planets with a beam fired from his chest.

Pyron flying thru space, using his cosmic awareness to absorb the life on earth, and then creating Phobos to stay on the planet as he travels the universe to eat worlds. Also shows him near instantly becomeing a star far in the distance, and says that Pyron traveled to the furthest limits of the universe in 65,000,000 years since he left Earth(in other words, the other side pretty much), and says it took him only 3 years to fly back to earth, compared to the billions of years it would take light.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse.

http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-collection/pics/col-pyron.gif

I got this info from Saiki, who is some guy who took the time to translate the Darkstalkers Source Book to get a bunch of info.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

The comics show canon abilities, tho you'll have to give me a little time to find the link that confirms this.

Darkstorm Zero
V2D...

That Andromeda thing is a montage... it's not to scale, Pyron doesn't ever grow that big.

Violent2Dope
V2D...

That Andromeda thing is a montage... it's not to scale, Pyron doesn't ever grow that big. By itself, I would never claim that. But it is backed up by the galaxies for rings thing.

Sarutobi700
Pyron has done nothing to put himself above Tien. Goku would stomp him. Ki is not cosmic energy or solar energy so Pyron cant absord it. Goku could do a spirit bomb and steal his energy just like he did in Namek. Pyron = Star, Spirit bomb steals energy from ALL living things. Goku wins

Darkstorm Zero
Those are planets, not galaxies...

AND, there's nothing to scale those for size against, planets don't always have to be the size of the one's were familiar with, nor galaxies for that matter...

Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Pyron has done nothing to put himself above Tien. Goku would stomp him. Ki is not cosmic energy or solar energy so Pyron cant absord it. Goku could do a spirit bomb and steal his energy just like he did in Namek. Pyron = Star, Spirit bomb steals energy from ALL living things. Goku wins

I've been through all of this before........

Goku doesn't steal the energy... he asks for it..... ANd it has to be donated willingly from sentient beings for the stronger doses, the piddly little amounts he gets from plants animals and microscopic organisms will NEVER cover it...

And lets never forget... Pyron does not equal a Star... there's no proof of that at all, Pyron creates stars, he isn't one himself.

Phenomenol
Time to FACT-CHECK ya...

Those are not galaxies??? Where the hell does it state that?? It doesn't state or SHOW any of that. He absorbed Earth and?

Like the above poster said abou tthe Andromeda Galaxy, it is a montage, he is not actually standing by a Galaxy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, again, you haven't posted anything I asked for concerning Pyrons ATTACKS, DEFENSE (how much he can take)! Fine, you showed Him traveling at high speeds but no combat feats???

Nothing in those scans suggest he can beat Goku, he is only as big as a planet (or slightly bigger) that's it.

WHITEBEARD

YO, Sarutobi,

I really don't know why you guys take Pyron serious he got beat by capcom guys.

cool

Darkstorm Zero
I will ask though... how is goku supposed to touch him, let alone cause damage?

Sarutobi700
Those are planets, not galaxies...

AND, there's nothing to scale those for size against, planets don't always have to be the size of the one's were familiar with, nor galaxies for that matter...

I've been through all of this before........

Goku doesn't steal the energy... he asks for it..... ANd it has to be donated willingly from sentient beings for the stronger doses, the piddly little amounts he gets from plants animals and microscopic organisms will NEVER cover it...

And lets never forget... Pyron does not equal a Star... there's no proof of that at all, Pyron creates stars, he isn't one himself.

So Goku asked the planets and Nameks SENTIENT STars to give him energy, he also communicates with FROGS AND TREES. You really sound smart

Phenomenol
I will ask though... how is goku supposed to touch him, let alone cause damage?

Planet destroying blast...and more.

None of you have yet to post scans of him tanking an attack of that power, let alone he gets handled by Capcom characters. LOL laughing

Phenomenol
Freeza could kill Pyron with his finger, as I have showed you Freeza's FINGER blowing up a planet, CANON!!!

Violent2Dope
Time to FACT-CHECK ya...

Those are not galaxies??? Where the hell does it state that?? It doesn't state or SHOW any of that. He absorbed Earth and?

Like the above poster said abou tthe Andromeda Galaxy, it is a montage, he is not actually standing by a Galaxy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, again, you haven't posted anything I asked for concerning Pyrons ATTACKS, DEFENSE (how much he can take)! Fine, you showed Him traveling at high speeds but no combat feats???

Nothing in those scans suggest he can beat Goku, he is only as big as a planet (or slightly bigger) that's it. I'll concede the Andromeda size thing for now. It showed Pyron eating a planet with a beam on panel. He could do the same to Goku. Pyron is at least as big as the sun, he wears planets for rings for Christ's sake, and he made Hellstorm, a planet much bigger than Jupiter(Or so I have heard) look like a basketball. I have a question, what is to stop Pyron from simply killing Goku(the guy who can't lift 40 tons in base form) with a mere punch?

EDIT: Pyron is a Capcom character.

Sarutobi700
Lol Ryu's Hadoken>>>Pyron seriously.
Pyron lol look at his fake IT
6pvELOKEGcs
Goku's punches raise mountains
ddK0KPTDUB0

Phenomenol
I'll concede the Andromeda size thing for now. It showed Pyron eating a planet with a beam on panel. He could do the same to Goku. Pyron is at least as big as the sun, he wears planets for rings for Christ's sake, and he made Hellstorm, a planet much bigger than Jupiter(Or so I have heard) look like a basketball. I have a question, what is to stop Pyron from simply killing Goku(the guy who can't lift 40 tons in base form) with a mere punch?

Goku >>>>PLANETS!!!

Goku is more durable than planets!

Goku VAPORIZES PYRON.

Refer to the Phenomenol vs Akuki thread.

Violent2Dope
Pyron lol look at his fake IT
6pvELOKEGcs
Goku's punches raise mountains
ddK0KPTDUB0 Reasons why this post phails:

1. Pyron's appearance in the OVA is far weaker than in canon.

2. Pyron could pinch the earth from existence.

WHITEBEARD

eek! rolling on floor laughing eek!

Ive been saying that sense day 1.

cool

Violent2Dope
Goku >>>>PLANETS!!!

Goku is more durable than planets!

Goku VAPORIZES PYRON.

Refer to the Phenomenol vs Akuki thread. Pyron>>>>>>>Stars.

Earth is like the size of the planets he has as rings to him.

Pyron swats Goku like a mosquito.

I did, he beat your ass.

Violent2Dope
eek! rolling on floor laughing eek!

Ive been saying that sense day 1.

cool Refer to my above post moron.

Phenomenol
Pyron>>>>>>>Stars.

Earth is like the size of the planets he has as rings to him.

Pyron swats Goku like a mosquito.

I did, he beat your ass.

Goku > Solar Systems > Stars!

Ki > Pyron!

Glad your not a judge! Goku raped DS!

Darkstorm Zero
So Goku asked the planets and Nameks SENTIENT STars to give him energy, he also communicates with FROGS AND TREES. You really sound smart

You jumped to a conclusion

Even though most organic materials are nonsentient, they still contain a certain quantity of life force. For example, plants, have a certain lefel of life force. A star also posesses this force, yet remains nonsentient.

Yes, Goku can take these, but when it comes to sentient lifeforms, like, as you mentioned, frogs, do posess more control over their life force, this enables the frog to move, follow instincs, act on primative thought and so on, Goku cannot forcibly take the enrgy from sentient creatures, this is why he asks everything he connects with if he can borrow a little of their strength.

Now, do you think Pyron would allow Goku to take even a little of his energy? Especially considering that he IS that energy?

I certainly don't think so, After all, he couldn't absorb Vegeta's Energy, or Frieza's, or Buu's, or Omega Shenron's... Why gtry to grant an accemption for Pyron?

WHITEBEARD
Refer to my above post moron.

Post Canon of Pyron taking a Planet busting attack.

Pyron has size & a Fanbase who lies that is all.

cool

Violent2Dope
Goku > Solar Systems > Stars!

Ki > Pyron!

Glad your not a judge! Goku raped DS! Only Goku has never shown any power to bust a solar system. What Cell said either was:

1. Trashtalk.

2. He said he gathered enough power to bust a solar system, not that he could. The kamehameha is not a destructive move, it wouldn't bust any more than a planet, and t has to be released in a large beam from an angle to do it.

Cosmic fire>>>>>>>>>>Ki.

WHITEBEARD
Only Goku has never shown any power to bust a solar system. What Cell said either was:

1. Trashtalk.

2. He said he gathered enough power to bust a solar system, not that he could. The kamehameha is not a destructive move, it wouldn't bust any more than a planet, and t has to be released in a large beam from an angle to do it.

Cosmic fire>>>>>>>>>>Ki.

1. is wrong cuz NO other Char stated that he was "trash talking."

2. Gohan has KI control, do you know what that is?

3. LOL

cool

Violent2Dope
1. is wrong cuz NO other Char stated that he was "trash talking."

2. Gohan has KI control, do you know what that is?

3. LOL

cool 1. No one denied him being invincible either. That was trashtalking.

2. I just pretty much said that.

3. LOL indeed.

Violent2Dope
Post Canon of Pyron taking a Planet busting attack.

Pyron has size & a Fanbase who lies that is all.

cool When has Goku taken one? wink

Pyron is larger than the sun. An earth destroying attack is insignifigant to him.

Phenomenol
Only Goku has never shown any power to bust a solar system. What Cell said either was:

1. Trashtalk.

Cosmic fire>>>>>>>>>>Ki.

Show me in the Canon Dragonball where Cell was "trash talking?" Goku is stated in the Buu saga to be "MORE POWERFUL THAN GOHAN WAS AGAINST CELL!"

Kid Buu smashed a Galaxy and Goku is more powerful than Kid Buu!!
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/29/41941/buudestroyri0.png

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pyron.

Darkstorm Zero
...................... This is absurd...........

Nobody is going to listen to anybody else from either side of the fence.... and nobody answered my question....

Phenomenol
...................... This is absurd...........

Nobody is going to listen to anybody else from either side of the fence.... and nobody answered my question....

And what question is that my calm friend? smile

Sarutobi700
If Pyron can pinch the earth out of existence why hasnt he done that?

Violent2Dope
Show me in the Canon Dragonball where Cell was "trash talking?" Goku is stated in the Buu saga to be "MORE POWERFUL THAN GOHAN WAS AGAINST CELL!"

Kid Buu smashed a Galaxy and Goku is more powerful than Kid Buu!!
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/29/41941/buudestroyri0.png

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pyron. Kid Buu never busted more than a planet. Goku also does not have the destructive moves Kid Buu has, and he is not more powerful, Kid Buu was winning and was toying with him. Also, read my post more thoroughly, and answer everything I said.

Darkstorm Zero
And what question is that my calm friend? smile

I asked, how is Goku supposed to even touch Pyron, let alone harm him...

If Pyron can pinch the earth out of existence why hasnt he done that?

Because he was arrogant, and he wanted to fight the terrestrial beings on their own terms, Pyron deliberately weakened himself to fight with them.

Violent2Dope
If Pyron can pinch the earth out of existence why hasnt he done that? I could reverse this question and say that "If Goku can bust a planet, why hasn't he done that?"

Pyron wanted to fight the powerful beings on Earth before eating it.

Phenomenol
roll eyes (sarcastic)

WHITEBEARD
1.Your have NO argument, NO one need to state the Odvious cuz he got Beat.

2.No you didn''t.

3. You are Funny.

4.Goku is stronger then Cell.

Goku is stronger then Vegeta.......who took a Blast that was stronger then a Planet busting attack & Vegeta was still able to fight.

Post the Canon of Pyron taking a Planet busting attack?

Violent2Dope
EDIT

Darkstorm Zero
V2D does have a point...

Goku has been claimed to bust anything bitween planets to galaxies, which he has never been shown to do, Pyron has at least been shown to do what has been said he's capable of doing through the scans...

I want to SEE where Goku busts a planet completely on his own.

And while we're on the subject, Pyron weakening himself musn't be too obsurd either under that same logic, Goku's never busted planets, and Pyron's power level fluctuates...

Nobody can have their cake and eat it too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>