Shimrra vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caedusrulesall
Takes place on a neutral planet
Supreme Overlord Shimrra vs. Darth Revan
Shimrra has his Scepter of Power amphistaff and Revan has his lightsaber
Revan can use only Force Push and Force Speed (since sense wouldn't do any good against a Vong)
Shimrra can use his own thoughts and Onimi is still controlling him
Who would win?
I'd have to go with Revan myself...

ThoraxeRMG
Can you explain the whole force deal with better grammar?

xxxpoppunker182
considering revans saber skills are unknown i'm goin with shimrra

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Can you explain the whole force deal with better grammar?

Sorry about that. SORRY I FORGOT CUT OUT FORCE PUSH. Anyway, the only Force Power Revan can use is Force Speed, because all other Force Powers (Push, Lightning, Choke, etc.) would not work on a Yuuzhan Vong because they are devoid of the Force. Also, Force Sense would not work either on a Yuuzhan Vong, for the same reason.

EVERYONE CUT OUT FORCE PUSH. IT WAS A MISTAKE, SORRY.

ThoraxeRMG
I think Dark Sided Force moves do work on the Vong, ex: Force Lightning.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I think Dark Sided Force moves do work on the Vong, ex: Force Lightning.

Force Lightning is the only power which works on the Vong, I believe. But Revan can't use Force Lightning in his duel with Shimrra.

ThoraxeRMG
May I ask why can't he use Force lighting?

Darth Hord
First off it was emerald lightning or the electric judgement technique used against the vong and force lightniong doesn't work cause the vong exist out side of the force and unless u have the "vong sense" force powers dont work

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Darth Hord
First off it was emerald lightning or the electric judgement technique used against the vong and force lightniong doesn't work cause the vong exist out side of the force and unless u have the "vong sense" force powers dont work

Don't forget that weird laser net thing Lomi Plo used against the Vong over Myrkr. That was Force produced.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Don't forget that weird laser net thing Lomi Plo used against the Vong over Myrkr. That was Force produced.

true but i doubt revan knows either so at best id say he could use the force to manipulate objects like throwing a pillar or something but im pretty sure the rules say all he can use is force speed which can be affective if used correctly.

((The_Anomaly))
Shimrra takes this battle easily.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
considering revans saber skills are unknown i'm goin with shimrra
That does not changes the fact that he was a skilled swordsman and was declared to be a prodigy.

Now you don't see many Jedi to be declared a prodigy or do you?

And one Saber Combat form used by Revan is already known and it is Jar Kai.

Originally posted by caedusrulesall
Anyway, the only Force Power Revan can use is Force Speed
You forgot to note that Revan can augment his strength, fighting efficieny and speed through the Force. And couple this with his excellent dueling abilities, he would be a big trouble for Shimrra to deal with.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Shimrra takes this battle easily.
Considering your blatant pro-Vong and pro-LOTF stance, this type of comment is not unexpected from you but you have to be more precise then this.

Revan is not a push-over for a person like Yoda and you think that he would be easy for Shimrra to deal with! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Subjekt
Uh, Anomaly is one of the most unbiased people here. Get your facts straight before making idiotic claims. I've noticed more of a leaning towards the OT than towards anything else, so how is he blatantly bias? Cause he finds that series enjoyable? Same could, and has been said about you. You're extremely bias towards your favorite characters/era.

Now instead of just telling him he's wrong, explain why you believe he is wrong. That's how debates work.

Oh, and Revan goes down. cool

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Uh, Anomaly is one of the most unbiased people here. Get your facts straight before making idiotic claims. I've noticed more of a leaning towards the OT than towards anything else, so how is he blatantly bias? Cause he finds that series enjoyable? Same could, and has been said about you. You're extremely bias towards your favorite characters/era.

Now instead of just telling him he's wrong, explain why you believe he is wrong. That's how debates work.

Oh, and Revan goes down. cool
And what makes you think that this would be an easy fight for shimrra?

And you surely do have eyes and through them you can see my first post in this thread in which I have already mentioned my point of view.

Darth Subjekt
With your eyes that you can surely see through, you will see that I am in fact not the one who said it would be easy. I said that Revan would go down and did not mention a specific or even general time frame.

Being prodigious does no guarantee a victory, and you know that. Luke, who is FAR beyond Revan, killed a the Vong, but was also injured by that Vong. Why couldn't the same or worse happen to your precious Revan? Oh wait, it can. Anakin was prodigious, and he was bested by kenobi to whom he was better. Dooku was prodigious and he was bested by Anakin and Mace. So unless you can prove that Revan is better than, or at least, as good as Anakin, Dooku, Mace and Luke, him being prodigious is irrelevant. Sure it makes him a bit tougher, but wont necessarily earn him a victory.

Also, Revan doesn't have the knowledge to detect Vong with the force, so all his force powers are useless. Besides, in this he can only use speed and push.

Oh, please show me where it says that Revan can augment his fighting efficiency, specifically. And don't say if he can use speed it increases his fighting efficiency, cause I can drive a car at 40 mph and then 140 mph and that doesn't make me drive any better.

I think that Revan loses...not pwnage, but he loses.

Darth_Glentract
I don't see Revan being able to compete with Shimrra's sheer strength. Revan dies hard.

Darth Subjekt
See...and me and Glentract hardly ever agree...on second thought, Revan pwns his ass!! (Just kidding Glentract. stick out tongue)

Thiru
Even telekenetical powers dont work on the vong?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Thiru
Even telekenetical powers dont work on the vong?
A Jedi can use TK indirectly against Vong.

Since Revan is strong in the Force, he can hurl heavy objects on the Vong to badly injure or even kill them.

Thiru
Ok the thing i dont completely get is that force attacks dont work on the vong because

Either
1) They are not touched by the force
2) They are on a different level of the force

What i dont get is droids, machines, non living objects too arent touched by the force yet they can get effected by them.

I dont get it at all, and what happens if you try to apply a force crush on a vong?

Allankles
The Vong were poorly conceived idea. Let's just say their force immunity was fashioned just so that the NJO and the New Republic, could have a challenge. The actual concept behind their force immunity wasn't adequately elaborated. What I would say, is that they exist in another frequency of the force, one which the Jedi are unable to affect (for whatever reason).

((The_Anomaly))
Yes, all well and good, but Revan still gets his arse pounded.

ThoraxeRMG

You put it in a way of Revan being anally raped. sick

Darth Sexy
So you're saying Revan can't use physical manefestations of the force?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Thiru
Ok the thing i dont completely get is that force attacks dont work on the vong because

Either
1) They are not touched by the force
2) They are on a different level of the force

What i dont get is droids, machines, non living objects too arent touched by the force yet they can get effected by them.

I dont get it at all, and what happens if you try to apply a force crush on a vong?

The Force is in droids and machines and other non-living objects. It flows through all things in the Star Wars Galaxy. The Vong, being from another galaxy are not affected by it, just as their non-sentient things aren't a part of it. Living things generate the Force because of midiclorians, however, non-living things are still affected even though they don't generate it. The Vong have midiclorians, just of another frequency.

Thiru
Well will things without midichlorians still be affected by the force?

Darth Subjekt
In general yes. Like Yoda said, the force is everywhere...trees, rocks, both of which don't have blood to house midichlorians, and Jedi can be affected.

caedusrulesall
Yes, Revan can use indirect ways of Force attacks (like throwing rocks at Shimrra with the Force), but the only DIRECT Force power (e.g. Force Choke, Force Lightning, etc.) he can use is Force Speed. However, many things that Revan could telekinetically throw at Shimrra could either be dodged by Shimrra, or the blow could be taken easily by the Supreme Overlord. That's why I didn't write that Revan could telekinetically throw stuff at Shimrra.

Big Gerald

eek!

Ursumeles
Shimrra.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Shimrra.

Dispray
Shimrra solidly

darthbane77
Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.