What's Your Favorite Wolverine Custom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
For me it's gotta be.

http://www.aaa-collectables.com/images/x268.JPG

Creshosk
I'm guessing you mean costume?

Citizen V
Wait.

How can you be together again for the FIRST time? erm.

SnazzySmurph
And here I thought this was gonna be a thread making fun of "bub", and people with ridiculous arm hair.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Citizen V
Wait.

How can you be together again for the FIRST time? erm. Probably something about travelling in the past, or an alternate reality, or some such.

These are comics, after all.

Citizen V
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Probably something about travelling in the past, or an alternate reality, or some such.

These are comics, after all.

Oh, I don't mean in the context of comics, I just mean in general.

But it's probably because Logan and Cap saved Natasha from Nazi's during WW2, something like that.

Soljer
If you're together once, the NEXT time you're together, it's the first time that you're together AGAIN.

Creshosk
Actually what's kind of misleading about the comic is that it flashes back and forth between 1941 and the present(well the present at the time). Captain America deosn't make an apperence in the "present" and Natasha as Black Widow doesn't make an apperence in the past(1941). Natasha became the Black Widow after the rescue(1941). So not only does "Together AGAIN for the FIRST TIME" not make sense but they're not all together again.

Soljer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually what's kind of misleading about the comic is that it flashes back and forth between 1941 and the present(well the present at the time). Captain America deosn't make an apperence in the "present" and Natasha as Black Widow doesn't make an apperence in the past(1941). Natasha became the Black Widow after the rescue(1941). So not only does "Together AGAIN for the FIRST TIME" not make sense but they're not all together again.

They're...

Together in the same comic again. ermm.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soljer
They're...

Together in the same comic again. ermm. That's one way of looking at it.

endrict
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm guessing you mean costume?

Yes....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by endrict
For me it's gotta be.

http://www.aaa-collectables.com/images/x268.JPG
hmmm I may have to agree I quite like that costume, but i9m not sure if it is my favorite

endrict
Hey Mod can you please correct that title???????

Black Adam
jeans and a wifebeater.

masterbruce
I'm rather fond of this one...

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/73183-wolverine_400.jpg

ScarletSpider
That's just because you like his backside.

endrict
ZOMG!!!! I'm telling Judge, that masterbruce is cheating on him.

Genosha
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
That's just because you like his backside.

Well...it certainly is...noteworthy, but I'm not entirely sure that counts as a costume. And damn! The innuedo there isn't even sort of subtle is it? I mean I know comics are getting edgier, and I'm a big fan of the trend...Just...Wow...Goodbye boundries, hello XXXmen. or seXmen, or X-smut. big grin

hunter_blake05
its good.. but i like him to wear the black fot jacket which he use in the movie, he was clean when he wear it..

Genosha
Um...as in he looked less scruffy? He had a sleaker look? Or he didn't pick it up off the floor? I kind of prefer Wolvie to look like he's been to hell and back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.