FF Females vs. DOA Females Part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear

droolio

This is one of an infinite set of possibilities. Which team would win more often than the other? -Edit- 131

Violent2Dope
That's cause Tifa would solo the field.

shin_gear
Wait actually, I thought the addition of Tifa made this unbalanced. She's actually in this...but without the materia that is seen in the end.

Remindme
Aerith also makes this a mismatch.

Seal Evil casts a spell on a group of enemies causing them to become stopped and silenced.

plus

Great Gospel cures the entire party, then forms a protective barrier around them, making them completely invincible for a period of time.

Cale_Daziel
I think team DOA has the advantage...

Hannibal-Lector
that was so sick... i dont think tifa made it THAT unbalanced, she just showed the 3 up with a lil surprise... If aerith were to join though, she'd solo the field cause of her cetra powers. But of just wut we saw, Hitomi reminded me alot of Sephiroth in AC throwing arround huge blocks and smashing them with ease... Id say team ff...

Sol Valentine
That shit was crazy.

shin_gear
This is supposed to involve fanboys flaming each other.

F*** YOU FF FANBOYS! mad

DOA chicks have this in the bag.

j/k to all. ermmhug

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by shin_gear

F*** YOU FF FANBOYS! mad

j/k to all. ermmhug

That was by far the best crossover I've seen.

ermmhug

Hannibal-Lector

F*** YOU FF FANBOYS! mad

j/k to all. ermmhug

Heh, im an Admitted Ff fanboy, but i try not to over state, and im also a huge DOA fan, Ayane, Christie and Hitomi being my favorites... Kasumi makes the video better obviously but they should have IMO FF7-X2 Girls (minus 9 cause... wut are they gonna do? summon?) vs Christie, Tina, Lisa, Hitomi, Lei Fang, Kasumi, Ayane but that guy is so talented... if u havent watch his Haploid video (Metriod Prime Vs Halo)

Sol Valentine
i'm gonna make a FF7 v.s. Lynx Legends vid.

shin_gear
You soooo know Tifa's going to take Hitomi in part 2. stick out tongue

Mostly due to the fact they're the only unarmed warriors in this battle.

Sol Valentine
Tifa v.s. Hitomi
Kasumi v.s. Yuna
Rikku v.s. Ayane

Hannibal-Lector
is it just me or does Yuna shoot each of them in the head at one point but nothing happens

Sol Valentine
Those are probably rubber bullets are something for blunt fprce.

shin_gear
Yeah I thought about that too...apparently the ladies of DOA have durability on par with Bryan Fury.

Sol Valentine
That too.

ThoraxeRMG
FF Girls

Diamond Kisses
Final Fantasy girls if they get all their abilities and stuff stick out tongue

Terryc250
just the 2 were holdin their own pretty well for awhile, adding tifa will be overkill

Diamond Kisses
Plain close-combat, I would give it to DOA but if they got their powers, guns, swords and such then it is a definate FF victory big grin

shin_gear
Um...actually the FF girls were getting their sexy arses handed to them up to the point Tifa showed up, and she's using materia on them! mad

Besides, Ayane has devastating ninpo and a dual saber. Kasumi has her sword and rarely-seen ninpo. 313

ESB -1138

droolio

This is one of an infinite set of possibilities. Which team would win more often than the other? -Edit- 131

Awesome! What program does he use to make those movies?

Hannibal-Lector
I dont think Tifa was "over kill" persay, i mean she did have the element of surprise as did Rikku over Ayane at first. I think he most likely will make it so they eventually gang up another bad guy that shows up or something or Aerith comes to cleanse the field magically...

Remindme
Nah next FF girl will be Yuffie IMO

Sol Valentine
Then the next DOA girl WILL be Tina.

shin_gear
What's with the Aerith fingering? erm

Anyway, next DOA gal will be Nicole...the REAL spartan from Haloid. stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
NO you dumb mofo!!!!!

It's gonna be Tina!!!!!!

Terryc250
well this is how it went so far

Yuna < Kasumi, Ayane

Yuna, Rikku > Kasumi, Ayane

Yuna, Rikku < Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi

so that means:

Yuna, Rikku, Tifa > Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Terryc250
well this is how it went so far

Yuna < Kasumi, Ayane

Yuna, Rikku > Kasumi, Ayane

Yuna, Rikku < Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi

so that means:

Yuna, Rikku, Tifa > Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi

Well the maker said he wanted it to be as even as possible, so i think it will be a stand still, i hope he doesnt add TOO many more characters... it would too chaotic and therefore not as interesting... I dont think Tina would be a good choice as much as Lisa. Lisa has over all more "interesting" moves and all Tina would be is a brute which Hitomi kinda already is. Yuffie would be a good choice with her ninjaness although im interested to see if she will somehow retrieve her weapon..... Paine would work too i guess, just she (like Tina) would be too brutish so to compete with Lisa.....

OR

Alpha Kasumi shows up and all fight her ^_^ even though techniqually Kasumi and Ayane each fought her/it to as standstill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.