Doomsday versus Sinestro Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No BFR. Battle on Earth. Most powerful version of Doomsday.

Doomsday

versus

Parallax (Kyle), Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman (with 10 Q Rings)

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/10000/9989/151114-doomsday_400.JPG

nvrbeenwthagirl
They win. Unlike the guardians or the GL's the sinestro corps will use lethal force. They aren't hindered by any rules. ALtho I wonder how they can beat a being with no fear.

superkronick92
After bein killed a few times, Doomsday could probably pull out a win

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They win. Unlike the guardians or the GL's the sinestro corps will use lethal force. They aren't hindered by any rules. ALtho I wonder how they can beat a being with no fear. DD wins imo, just because he was created to be the most destructible force in the universe...the Sinestro Corps. will put up a hell of a fight, but in the end, DD's adaptability (on the fly) will be the death of them

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by masterbruce
No BFR. Battle on Earth. Most powerful version of Doomsday.

Doomsday

versus

Parallax (Kyle), Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman (with 10 Q Rings)

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/10000/9989/151114-doomsday_400.JPG What the f**k?

Harry Fingerman
They win. Unlike the guardians or the GL's the sinestro corps will use lethal force. They aren't hindered by any rules. ALtho I wonder how they can beat a being with no fear. A Guardian used lethal force once on Doomsday... both of them died...

Just saying.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
What the f**k? confused

Estacado
SBP beats the shit out of him just like the Supermans did.

batdude123
They win. Unlike the guardians or the GL's the sinestro corps will use lethal force. They aren't hindered by any rules. ALtho I wonder how they can beat a being with no fear.

The Green Lanterns are able to use lethal force now, btw.

llagrok
The SC needs people to be afraid in order to use their rings?

I don't think hitting someone with no fear should be a problem for them.

Erik-Lensherr
Sinestro Corps , easily .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
A Guardian used lethal force once on Doomsday... both of them died...

Just saying.
That guardian was trying to remove DD from the planet. Not kill him if My memory serves me correctly. And died in the process.

Shin_Nikkolas
The whole point of Doomsday being in IC was to lose.

So, it was just a job and a low showing.

Estacado
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
The whole point of Doomsday being in IC was to lose.

So, it was just a job and a low showing.
I seriously doubt that DD has too much chance against Pre Crisis Kryptonians.....ermm

Alfheim

They dont need to use fear do they. I mean Superboy-prime himself looks like he could be a handful.

llagrok
Originally posted by llagrok
The SC needs people to be afraid in order to use their rings?

I don't think hitting someone with no fear should be a problem for them.

h1a8
I don't see how DD can lose to anyone without BFR or his anti-dna. He evolves on the fly. Any effecting power done to him will result in instant evolution against it. The rings used to shoot energy projection at him will be useless. The rings used to created a physical hitting weapon would also be useless.

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
The Green Lanterns are able to use lethal force now, btw.

Only on S-corps members however.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
The SC needs people to be afraid in order to use their rings? No they don't.

SC rings are controlled by fear, the same way GL rings are controlled by general power of will -- A yellow rings' primary power has nothing to do with how scared your opponent is. lol

Longinus
Didn't DD learn fear as an added affect of gaining intelligence? Regenration/adaptability will help and ultimately the SC will fall. There are so many ways to kill him but unless they place him at the end of time or undo him in time or something than DD will keep coming back, more powerful and durable. Eventually DD will win, I hate this damn walking plot device, having him in VS. topics is so unfair to the opponet he is facing unless he has 1 life. Let the bastard be like everyone else and he'll die. Don't mean to go on a rant but DD is basically a dumb concept, the idea that something can evolve after death is dumb...if that is the case DD should be totally unkillable. That means no taking damage, dying and evolving, he should simply evolve past death. Rant over

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
No they don't.

SC rings are controlled by fear, the same way GL rings are controlled by general power of will -- A yellow rings' primary power has nothing to do with how scared your opponent is. lol

Which is why it's ridiculous when people go "Doomsday has no fear so they can't beat him"

WhiteWitchKing
The Corps wins, but Sinestro gets killed in the process.

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
No they don't.

Freddy Kreuger would make an awesome SC member.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon

Arkillo is scarier

Estacado
He looks like a *** though.....ermm

llagrok
Buff Vader would be a better one 313

Estacado
Nah......the Anti-Monitor armor would be too tight for him.......ermmnone

Avlon
Doomsday is cool and all, but that's too much for even him to handle.

Henshaw and SBP =/> Superman/E2 Superman.

Shin_Nikkolas
And all the older Doomsdays > the Doomsday iN IC.

Avlon
None of the other DD's had to fight a combination of 2 Supermen...with one of them being precrisis.

On top of that...E2 Supes seemed to have a hard on for DD. He was itching to fight him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah......the Anti-Monitor armor would be too tight for him.......ermmnone

Good point laughing

Tron
None of the other DD's had to fight a combination of 2 Supermen...with one of them being precrisis.

On top of that...E2 Supes seemed to have a hard on for DD. He was itching to fight him.

Yeah, he was Pre-Crisis, but you're confusing Silver Age Superman with Golden Age Superman, Earth 2 Supes being the latter, and nowhere near as powerful as Silver Age Supes.

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, he was Pre-Crisis, but you're confusing Silver Age Superman with Golden Age Superman, Earth 2 Supes being the latter, and nowhere near as powerful as Silver Age Supes.

Just thought I'd throw that out there...
yes
also u got to consider that E1 and E2 superman was trading punches at each other..
is E1 as strong as Pre-CrisisSuperman? blink
nah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.