Crash Bandicoot VS Pyron 100%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Just curious to see if i certain someone posts crash wins

shin_gear
Crash curbs him. This has been reported for spite...

Sol Valentine
WTF spite.

Pyron eats the planet and farts out Crash cuz he tastes nasty.

Remindme
Not spite....just very funny....

Still dissapointed CRASHBANDICOOT3 didn't post here

Violent2Dope
Pyron whips out his cosmic penis, trying to crush Crash, but Crash jumps in his hole and spins, cutting its walls, until Pyron kills him. However, even tho Pyron won the battle, Crash won the war, as for now on everytime Pyron pees he will feel an intense burn due to the damage Crash caused on the inside of his penis.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron whips out his cosmic penis, trying to crush Crash, but Crash jumps in his hole and spins, cutting its walls, until Pyron kills him. However, even tho Pyron won the battle, Crash won the war, as for now on everytime Pyron pees he will feel an intense burn due to the damage Crash caused on the inside of his penis.

Rolf, now that sounds pretty painful ^^'

Sol Valentine
That's nasty.

shin_gear
Lolzorz, V2D has a sick and funny mind.

Violent2Dope
Thank you. flirt

Sol Valentine
i don't have a funny one, but one sicker than V2D's

Remindme
go for it lol

CRASHBANDICOOT3
lol I say pyron definately. crash would evaporate from just being looked at by pyron.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Violent2Dope

The umbrella treatment should clear that right up... BUT NO ANASTHETIC FOR YOU!

shin_gear
I want to see Darkstorm type wtf lol in that order.

Darkstorm Zero
wtf lol

That was easy...

shin_gear
Profiled!

Darkstorm Zero
Thats 4 in 40 minutes!

WOOT!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Remindme
Just curious to see if i certain someone posts crash wins This pretty much says it's a spite thread. :/

Remindme
yeah, but it's been like 13 hours lol, why isn't this closed yet?

Blax_Hydralisk
Crash can win this. This is NOT Spite. Crash mos def has a chance at winning.

Remindme
Crash used the bazooka and gets Pyron addicted to the fruit.

In less than one week Pyrons is on the streets as a fruit junkie (He shunk himself to normal size)

Blax_Hydralisk
Giving handjobs for mangos.

Remindme
Yep...it's a sorry state he's in......

chickenlover98
crash tries to suck pyrons giant dick and dies. the end

Burning thought
Crash, he just farts away the omniverse

shin_gear
So it's agreed this is spite against Pyron...reported, again. pissed

Burning thought
yeh, why all the hate against Pyron Remindme?

Lana
Don't make threads just to bait certain members.

I've said it once and I'll say it again - I'm really not going to do anything about spite threads. Only if it's specifically to bait someone, which was admitted in this thread.

And V2D, if I have to remind you again that this forum is PG-13, it will be a warning which likely will lead to another ban.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.