'Official' Battlezone match challenge: TricksterPriest vs. King Mungi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Mungi, you owe me a match. I challenged you a while ago.

Classic Apocalypse vs. Guardian I.

Still ready to rumble?

The arena is Los Angeles, in front of Tri-Star studios. vin At last, revenge for 'Zilla'. stick out tongue

Anyways, you up for it?

Also, I need judges.

Harry Fingerman
I've seen this before...

Mungi wins. Flawless victory.

TricksterPriest
You are disqualified from the judging pool. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Mungi wins. Flawless victory.

Get out of my head! nuts

TricksterPriest
Sym, you want to judge?

Match will be 3 days. Ending at around 6PM wedsday.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sym, you want to judge?

Nah, busy.

SnazzySmurph
I'll judge. This one's actually interesting...

Harry Fingerman
You are disqualified from the judging pool. stick out tongue A closer match, would be you, and MM redo your tourney match.

This is like Galactus vs Bullseye, otherwise.

TricksterPriest
Aw what the hell. Of course you can judge, you blue bastard. big grin

King_Mungi
Alright, make the rules I'm what you call lazy

When? I have some stuff written up for a battle

TricksterPriest
The arena is Los Angeles, in front of Tri-Star studios.

3 days time limit. End of match is 6PM wed. unless either of us asks for an extension.

Any feats for normal Apoc in 616 are ok. Apocalypse is presumed to be at his classic power levels.

Any feats for normal James Mcdonald Hudson AKA Guardian I are ok. I presume you want the cyborg version?

Judges so far are Smurf, and Illadelph was PMed. If you have any problems with the judges, let me know.

Edit: Illadelph asks if you approve of him.

Priest

Judges so far are Smurf, and Illadelph was PMed. If you have any problems with the judges, let me know.

Edit: Illadelph asks if you approve of him.
u need at least one more

Kurash
can i judge?

King_Mungi
So starts monday? I work mon-fri 7:30-4 and I'm in my mid-terms so I won't be posting much, but that's fine

Also yes Hudson as a cyborg

TricksterPriest
We can start tonight if you want. Say, an hour and a half? Kurash, you're in if you want the job.

King_Mungi
Sure help abit, so what time? 10ish?

I actually have some stuff written up, which was going to be used for another debate

shin_gear
TricksterPriest ftw!

Violent2Dope
I'll judge if you want.

Battlehammer
im came for judging

TricksterPriest
You want to use me as your dumping ground? durfist

Kidding. 7:30ish west coast time ok?

So you're ok with these 3 judges?

Soljer
I'd judge, but I'd hate for Trickster to claim that I'm biased for voting Mungi after Mungi is done stomping all over him.

Violent2Dope
So who are the judges?

shin_gear
Me, and two other people.

Actually, I don't know.

ermmhug

Violent2Dope
Yo Gear, I'll be having a battlezone here soon. Wanna judge it?

King_Mungi
You want to use me as your dumping ground? durfist

Kidding. 7:30ish west coast time ok?

So you're ok with these 3 judges?

Nope, even have my doubts about Guardian winning wink

So whats that eastern? It's 9:50pm here

Who are they?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo Gear, I'll be having a battlezone here soon. Wanna judge it? No, I hate you and you're on my ignore list, remember?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll judge since I haven't read that much Apoc and I only read a lil of gaurdian.

TricksterPriest
Just for that Soljer, I invite you to judge. stick out tongue

you too battlehammer.

So that's battlehammer, soljer?, kurash, smurf, and illadelph.

It's 6:50 here now. So about 40 mins or so. I'll make the official fight thread.

Soljer
Nahhh, I'm already judging a couple others. And Mungi posts essays, I don't feel like reading through it all. stick out tongue.

Battlehammer
Just for that Soljer, I invite you to judge. stick out tongue

you too battlehammer.

So that's battlehammer, soljer?, kurash, smurf, and illadelph.

It's 6:50 here now. So about 40 mins or so. I'll make the official fight thread.
sounds good

TricksterPriest
Nvr, you can take Soljer's place.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
No, I hate you and you're on my ignore list, remember? bawling

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, you can take Soljer's place.

OK. I hope you both do good. Cuz both characters are nill to me.

Harry Fingerman
This is gunna be like the Black Adam vs Hawkman fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is gunna be like the Black Adam vs Hawkman fight.

Is one character really that much more powerful than the other?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is one character really that much more powerful than the other? Look at the thread, and tell me...

Mungi just shut down the entire thread. no expression

King_Mungi
Is one character really that much more powerful than the other?

Well Fingerman is making it seem Guardian is going to steamroll Apoc, but he won't

Bad Ash231
Lawlz

Trickster is f*cked.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well Fingerman is making it seem Guardian is going to steamroll Apoc, but he won't Guardian is more powerful, yes.

But, character's power levels have nothing to do with it, if you're a bad/good debator.

Someone could theoretically argue Cap beating Terrax, and win.

However, you beat Trick in debating, and when you combine that, and the characters...

Ya, it's a stomp.

It's like Superman, with Superman's mind, vs Supergirl, with Rhino's mind.
Not to be a dick (well, I really don't care anymore), but that's exactly how this is going to be.

King_Mungi
Wait wed? I thought it was going to be done tuesday since were starting tonight? I might be ****ed

Violent2Dope
LAWLZ you just called TP stupid!

SnazzySmurph
Wait wed? I thought it was going to be done tuesday since were starting tonight? I might be ****ed Actually, you could stop posting in the thread now, and you wouldn't be f*cked...

Kurash
im in by the way

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
bawling Ok I'll take you off then. hug

King_Mungi
So happy just bought X-Men #120-121 for $5 on Ebay, that's the first introdution of AF baby. That's a steal considering it's worth far more then what I paid.

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Actually, you could stop posting in the thread now, and you wouldn't be f*cked...

I won't be able to post much in the next couple days since I'm in mid-terms plus work. I need to go to sleep shortly as I have to work at 7:30 tommorow

Violent2Dope
Ok I'll take you off then. hug Be a judge for me then!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Lawlz

Trickster is f*cked. Wtf? crylaugh

I don't even know what's going on here...lol...

King_Mungi
Damn, I sound like an old man but I have to go to bed soon due to work sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
I better see some more from tricks. In the way of questioning, countering and more apoc feats. Right now, Apoc is looking a lil winded in the fight.

Evolve
I'll judge.

darthgoober
Hey Trick, I understand that it's easier to work out the details of a challenge by starting a new thread devoted to the topic but could you refrain from doing so in the future? It's not that big of a deal to me, but I'm pretty sure I remember either Digi or pr mentioning it to quan when he started the thread issuing an open challenge, and I'd really prefer to keep the Battle Zone in the good graces of the mods.

shin_gear
TricksterPriest ftw!

Switch 07
If anyone backs out of judging PM me and let me know.

I don't dislike either members and the characters are both pretty mysterious to me so I am completely neutral in this.

King_Mungi
Is there a way we can end this early?

Switch 07
Wasn't it supposed to be 24 hours anyway?

Oh and Mungi I also would like to speak to you about Alpha Flight. It is seriously messed up.

Just read Wiki's Guardian page...

King_Mungi
I think it's scheduled for wed, which sucks since I won't even be able to post at all on wed and barely anything tonight or tommorow

Switch 07
Sucks. I was looking forward to this.

King_Mungi
Well as you can still see I'm posting and with a pretty sound game plan if I don't say so myself

What's wrong with with the wiki entry? Their usually wrong anyways

EDIT:
Read this bio page for him instead
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

llagrok
Which version of Guardian is this btw?

Since the one that fought Galactus is sort of different than your ordinary Guardian..

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
Which version of Guardian is this btw?

Since the one that fought Galactus is sort of different than your ordinary Guardian..

James Hudson , and that's the one Trick wanted

Switch 07
Well as you can still see I'm posting and with a pretty sound game plan if I don't say so myself

What's wrong with with the wiki entry? Their usually wrong anyways

EDIT:
Read this bio page for him instead
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

I did man and its confused me with all the dieing etc. When you finish I need help. laughing out loud

llagrok
James Hudson , and that's the one Trick wanted

Wow, smart move TP.

There's one more thing I can't let slide by. Guardian takes advantage of the fact that certain Great Beasts are weak to eachother. How does that equal him beating them?

It's like me tripping kryptonite man into falling over Superman, and claiming that I'm a high herald

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Switch 07
I did man and its confused me with all the dieing etc. When you finish I need help. laughing out loud

Oh I'm guessing the temporal copy stuff might have confused you, as there are two Alpha Flight team's that around. One a temporal copy from the pasts and present day Alpha Flight. We still don't know what happened to the temporal copies.

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0014.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0015.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0016.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0017.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0019.jpg
6. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0020.jpg
7. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0021.jpg
8. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0022.jpg

If that's not it, just pm me.

King_Mungi
Wow, smart move TP.

There's one more thing I can't let slide by. Guardian takes advantage of the fact that certain Great Beasts are weak to eachother. How does that equal him beating them?

It's like me tripping kryptonite man into falling over Superman, and claiming that I'm a high herald

Tactics, but even in the Guardian respect thread I even said I don't agree with this and posted it anyways. However, is was a comment that Trick made about fighting a subskyfather HE. Also I'm not claiming Guardian is a high hearld, I was the one who said he was low hearld in the tier thread.

Switch 07
That is a bit fugging weird.

Will be PMing you after the debate.

It dawned on me the other day how depressing it is about AF, after reading through my old AF comics.

Zebedee
Is this the BATTLEZOMG where people get pwned and "offered out" 10101010101

King_Mungi
Sooooo is my match done now? or we still waiting for wed?

King_Mungi
So is the match over in 20 minutes? ie. 6:00 (eastern time)? Rules don't state what timezone were going by

Soljer
So is the match over in 20 minutes? ie. 6:00 (eastern time)? Rules don't state what timezone were going by

Does it matter?

Your victory was guaranteed since post two.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
Does it matter?

You won from post one. stick out tongue.

evil face

Soljer
evil face

Damn, you're too quick for me.

King_Mungi
Damn, you're too quick for me.

Canadians are very quick, like chipmunk fast

nvrbeenwthagirl
I give my vote now as I have to head out to the gym. Good fight you two. But Mungi argued better. I saw places where trick should have called him, or feats that Apoc had that could back trick up, but he didn't use them and didn't call mungi on some things.
My vote is for Mungi. Since I know lil of each, Mungi provided the superior argument for his Toon.

Soljer
Canadians are very quick, like chipmunk fast

Sabretooth skinned Wendigo.

That's right - shaddap. mad!

llagrok

Soljer
Perfect!

King_Mungi
Sabretooth skinned Wendigo.

That's right - shaddap. mad!

Wendigo isn't real, chipmunks are. Thus me > you smile

I give my vote now as I have to head out to the gym. Good fight you two. But Mungi argued better. I saw places where trick should have called him, or feats that Apoc had that could back trick up, but he didn't use them and didn't call mungi on some things.
My vote is for Mungi. Since I know lil of each, Mungi provided the superior argument for his Toon.

Wrong thread. and called me on what?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Is this the BATTLEZOMG where people get pwned and "offered out" 10101010101

You are a big Lame. All of your names are lame. You life is lame. Hell, Your birthdate is lame. Your city is lame. Your freinds are lame. Your keyboard is lame. Hell, even your trolling is lame.

llagrok
You are a big Lame. All of your names are lame. You life is lame. Hell, Your birthdate is lame. Your city is lame. Your freinds are lame. Your keyboard is lame. Hell, even your trolling is lame.

As Gert would say, he's lame-o

King_Mungi
Still confused how you said Trick should have called me up on things. Since didn't I provide evidence for everything I said?

llagrok
Still confused how you said Trick should have called me up on things. Since didn't I provide evidence for everything I said?

Some of the things, like Guardian's teleportation and durability should be irrelevant. Seeing as Apocalypse is a lot stronger than Wonder man and has a pretty decent teleportation device as well.

And the way you referred to Maddison Jeffries as the best technopath ever and thusly simply shrugged off the possibility of Apocalypse taking over his technology. Even when he was shown manipulating an insanely complicated virus and so on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Some of the things, like Guardian's teleportation and durability should be irrelevant. Seeing as Apocalypse is a lot stronger than Wonder man and has a pretty decent teleportation device as well.

And the way you referred to Maddison Jeffries as the best technopath ever and thusly simply shrugged off the possibility of Apocalypse taking over his technology. Even when he was shown manipulating an insanely complicated virus and so on. yeah. i would have callled you on those. and some other things. I was like, hey how is he saying this when he hasn't shown someone of Apocs ability doing the same. But I don't have time now to go into detail. You still won. Wether by a mile or a centimeter. A win is a win.

llagrok
And when it gets down to it, Mungi did win by quite a few miles.

The frequency attack is sort of impossible to defend against I suppose.

King_Mungi

And the way you referred to Maddison Jeffries as the best technopath ever and thusly simply shrugged off the possibility of Apocalypse taking over his technology. Even when he was shown manipulating an insanely complicated virus and so on.

Ummm..I never onced used btf removal as an option to win, but as a means to counter Apoc from doing it to him hence why it was in the defense section. What does Wonder Man have to do with anything? If your talking about when Wonder Man fought Heather Hudson I will ask..why? She's weaker then James Hudson, and even stated she was holding back as she didn't want to hurt him.

Are you familar with Madison Jeffries at all? He is considered to be the best technopath basically in all of Marvel and that was stated.

Soljer
Indeed, I think someone else pointed out that Mungi could have stopped posting after his 'opening' and still won...

nvrbeenwthagirl
And when it gets down to it, Mungi did win by quite a few miles.

The frequency attack is sort of impossible to defend against I suppose. And who has he attacked with frequency that has COMPLETE molecular control of thier being?

King_Mungi
And who has he attacked with frequency that has COMPLETE molecular control of thier being?

Ranark, Galactus and Tundra for starters hell I even posted the scans in the thread.

*scratches his head*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ranark, Galactus and Tundra for starters hell I even posted the scans in the thread.

*scratches his head*

Galactus is a jobber. I take nothing anyone post about him in a match up seriously. He is aweful. He has gotten his ass kicked everytime he enters earth's atmosphere. I didn't know Ranark, or tundra had complete control over thier molecules. And I didn't know apoc was that slow. The entire argument tricks showed no speed feats of apoc, none of his energy absorbtion and redirecting. I was baffled at the whole fight. But you did win and made me respect this guardian. I'll have to challenge him some day with Orion.

King_Mungi
He can't show Apoc's speed feats as he doesn't have any or redirecting high calibur energy users . Basically Trick looked through the entire Apoc respect thread and grabbed all those scans. See for yourself

Orion would destroy him

nvrbeenwthagirl
He can't show Apoc's speed feats as he doesn't have any or redirecting high calibur energy users . Basically Trick looked through the entire Apoc respect thread and grabbed all those scans. See for yourself

Orion would destroy him

The trick is, to show respect for the energy wielders apoc has owned, and then show apoc redirecting thier energy. And I know apoc has some speed feats. I've seen a couple down thru the years. If he argued better, i could have been split in a draw. But he didn't. Really diminishes my respect for the character of apoc.

King_Mungi
The trick is, to show respect for the energy wielders apoc has owned, and then show apoc redirecting thier energy. And I know apoc has some speed feats. I've seen a couple down thru the years. If he argued better, i could have been split in a draw. But he didn't. Really diminishes my respect for the character of apoc.

and I'll ask, against who? I have read most of his apperances and not once did he ever go even close to say mach 30 or anywhere near that. Same with energy attacks. Apoc is strong, very strong but his best showings are against Ikaris and High Evolutionary.

EDIT: BAH! No point debating anymore, as the fight is over and it's up to the other judges now

Faceman
I cant believe I missed this debate. I guess Ive got some reading to do ...

nvrbeenwthagirl
and I'll ask, against who? I have read most of his apperances and not once did he ever go even close to say mach 30 or anywhere near that. Same with energy attacks. Apoc is strong, very strong but his best showings are against Ikaris and High Evolutionary.

EDIT: BAH! No point debating anymore, as the fight is over and it's up to the other judges now

I have a question. Can Gaurdian Beat HE or IKARIS?

King_Mungi
I have a question. Can Gaurdian Beat HE or IKARIS?

HE at full power? No, but Apoc didn't beat him or HE at full power. Ikaris, it's possible.

I didn't show all Guardian's abilities, such as he has gone toe to toe physically with class 100 brutes. Hell I was reading for more arguements and points I assure you I wasn't done

Akuki
Great debate guys, really good arguments on both sides.

Soljer
Originally posted by Akuki
Great debate guys, really good arguments on both sides.

Awww, you're so sweet.

King_Mungi
Was the battle really that close?

He only posted once with no structure or clear plan of attack. Apparently I must not have done a good job at all since I tried to make as many points as possbile

Akuki
Awww, you're so sweet. Hey after reading the posts by my current opponent just about any argument will sound well reasoned.

llagrok
Off topic: Can you direct me to ANY scans that put the Great beasts on skyfather level? Because while the respect thread was nice, it didn't have any feats that put them on Skyfather level. I saw some REALLY small scale reality warping, which is nothing compared to Loki's stuff really...

Havok used his energies to hold back Xorn's little star, Apocalypse had no problems redirecting that. Cyclops has output compared to a nuclear warhead and Apocalypse took all of it, absorbed it and ate it. Or simply reflecting Jean's telepathic attacks right back at her.

Apocalypse also has plenty speed feets, such as dodging attacks from the HE and Loki. Loki who can blink from Asgard to Midgard in a second and dodges attacks from Thor like there's no tomorrow.

There is no way to measure how strong Galactus was in his depowered state, and while you say that the other characters were unable to put him down. I can say that they CONTRIBUTED to putting him down. It's almost comparable to kill stealing....

As far as Wonder Man goes, I was referring to when you said that Heather's shield kept her from being seriously injured. Apocalypse has dropped strong people with his punches, I wouldn't put Wonder Man close to his strength.

Either way, this is turning into another discussion.

King_Mungi
Off topic: Can you direct me to ANY scans that put the Great beasts on skyfather level? Because while the respect thread was nice, it didn't have any feats that put them on Skyfather level. I saw some REALLY small scale reality warping, which is nothing compared to Loki's stuff really...

Havok used his energies to hold back Xorn's little star, Apocalypse had no problems redirecting that. Cyclops has output compared to a nuclear warhead and Apocalypse took all of it, absorbed it and ate it. Or simply reflecting Jean's telepathic attacks right back at her.

Apocalypse also has plenty speed feets, such as dodging attacks from the HE and Loki. Loki who can blink from Asgard to Midgard in a second and dodges attacks from Thor like there's no tomorrow.

There is no way to measure how strong Galactus was in his depowered state, and while you say that the other characters were unable to put him down. I can say that they CONTRIBUTED to putting him down. It's almost comparable to kill stealing....

As far as Wonder Man goes, I was referring to when you said that Heather's shield kept her from being seriously injured. Apocalypse has dropped strong people with his punches, I wouldn't put Wonder Man close to his strength.

Either way, this is turning into another discussion.

Their stated as such, Elder Gods of the night. They don't have many feats as they havn't appeared much. Just recently Tanaraq made 4 Beta Ray Bill level hearlds with no trouble at all. However, they are stated to be skyfather's.

That was classic Cyclops who didn't have unlimited energy then. He frequently tired himself out. Also same for classic Havok who wasn't nearly as strong as what he is today.

HE and Loki are not speedster, FAR FAR FAR from it

Wow, clearly you didn't read my posts at all. I never once made a claim on how strong Galactus was there as a I constantly refered to him as weakened. What was important with those scans was the combined team of Avengers/Alpha Flight couldn't do what Mac did with one attack

No I didn't I said MAC'S shields not Heathers were stopped by stronger beings/attacks. I know you like Apoc, but come on.

llagrok
Their stated as such, Elder Gods of the night. They don't have many feats as they havn't appeared much. Just recently Tanaraq made 4 Beta Ray Bill level hearlds with no trouble at all. However, they are stated to be skyfather's.

That was classic Cyclops who didn't have unlimited energy then. He frequently tired himself out. Also same for classic Havok who wasn't nearly as strong as what he is today.

HE and Loki are not speedster, FAR FAR FAR from it

Wow, clearly you didn't read my posts at all. I never once made a claim on how strong Galactus was there as a I constantly refered to him as weakened. What was important with those scans was the combined team of Avengers/Alpha Flight couldn't do what Mac did with one attack

No I didn't I said MAC'S shields not Heathers were stopped by stronger beings/attacks. I know you like Apoc, but come on.

Loki's not fast? Check out his god damn respect thread then.

And I thought we went by feats and not statements on KMC? Otherwise Apocalypse would've been ranked a lot higher.

And you obviously didn't understand what I meant when I said that the Avengers/Alpha Flight contributed to beating Galactus. When they deal damage to him and weaken him further, it's not like Guardian did it all by himself, now is it? There's a reason why he didn't use his attack first, but waited until they had attacked him.

And Apocalypse is supposedly "vulnerable" to attacks from the Summers bloodline, seeing as only Summers' have been capable of actually dealing any damage to him when he was fully powered.

King_Mungi
Loki's not fast? Check out his god damn respect thread then.

And I thought we went by feats and not statements on KMC? Otherwise Apocalypse would've been ranked a lot higher.

And you obviously didn't understand what I meant when I said that the Avengers/Alpha Flight contributed to beating Galactus. When they deal damage to him and weaken him further, it's not like Guardian did it all by himself, now is it? There's a reason why he didn't use his attack first, but waited until they had attacked him.

And Apocalypse is supposedly "vulnerable" to attacks from the Summers bloodline, seeing as only Summers' have been capable of actually dealing any damage to him when he was fully powered.

I have, and he isn't a speedster

If we go by feats they have still destroyed everyone in their universe and destroyed a planet that was said "not unlike Earth"

Incorrect, did you see the fight? They really didn't do anything of note worthy. Galactus grabbed Heather the fight stops and then Mac gets pissed and lets out a shot putting him down for good. He was built to take on Galactus.

and yet he has been hurt by others from the Summer bloodline. Actually why am I bothering now, as you were one of the people who believed Wolveine could take Guardian.

TricksterPriest
Enough. the fight's over. I admit I could have done better. But I think I made a good effort at the end.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Personally, I think Apoc can beat Guardian. But Trick didn't win the match.

TricksterPriest
Last post didn't help? Aw nuts. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Last post didn't help? Aw nuts. sad

NO. Your argument is too scattered. I need to see all the things bunched up like he did his. Durability, shields, power, ect. And you have to counter his arguments better. Some of your counters had me confused, like how is that a counter?

Harry Fingerman
Indeed, I think someone else pointed out that Mungi could have stopped posting after his 'opening' and still won... Bran.

Also, how did this turn into a 'wank Apocalypse' thread, again?

He handled a complicated virus, so he must be better than Madison... no expression
Plus, using the Loki fight as evidence... no expression

SpookySmurph
Bran. Actually, that was me... I think...

Harry Fingerman
Look at the thread, and tell me...

Mungi just shut down the entire thread. no expression

After Mungi's first round.

nvrbeenwthagirl
After Mungi's first round.

No need to rub it in or be a bran about it.

Harry Fingerman
No need to rub it in or be a bran about it. I just had to tell Smurph the ways of the old.

SpookySmurph
After Mungi's first round. Mine's closer.

Wait wed? I thought it was going to be done tuesday since were starting tonight? I might be ****ed Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Actually, you could stop posting in the thread now, and you wouldn't be f*cked...

Blair Wind
So this needs two more votes right? confused

King_Mungi
If I didn't need to post anymore after my initial posts, why are people saying it was close?...confused confused

Originally posted by Blair Wind
So this needs two more votes right? confused

To win yes, Nvr-Voted Mungi thus far

Still waiting on: Kurash, Illadelph, Smurf, and battlehammer.

Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Mine's closer.

You still need to vote in the main thread

Harry Fingerman
Do we even need a judges vote to tell us who won?

King_Mungi
Do we even need a judges vote to tell us who won?

Who do you think won then? wink

SpookySmurph
Two more judges have voted.

Congrats, Mungi.

King_Mungi
*bows* Thank you all

Harry Fingerman
Who do you think won then? wink T-Priest.

I mean, he was so competent, and not to be mean, or offend you, but, it looked like you just threw everything in at the last minute. Hell, you had a respect thread, and T-Priest had to find people's quotes and use them... but he did it with style. That also takes time.

He argued down your points with pin-point logic, and although he didn't have too many posts, he really left an impression on me. His debate was filled with... power. He knew what he was doing, and he knew how to end it. Plus, he also took down your main mode of attack; the EMP attack, by posting Apoc beating the X-Men. Like, it's like you ignored that he beat the X-Men, and kept posting your EMP nonsense. Plus, he might have used that What-If, but he sure made you look stupid when you called him on it. Honestly, after he was done explaining it, I still don't believe it was a What-If.

Heck, you had to pull out the "Too late" card.

ermm

SpookySmurph
You could use

thankyou

nvrbeenwthagirl
T-Priest.

I mean, he was so competent, and not to be mean, or offend you, but, it looked like you just threw everything in at the last minute. Hell, you had a respect thread, and T-Priest had to find people's quotes and use them... but he did it with style. That also takes time.

He argued down your points with pin-point logic, and although he didn't have too many posts, he really left an impression on me. His debate was filled with... power. He knew what he was doing, and he knew how to end it. Plus, he also took down your main mode of attack; the EMP attack, by posting Apoc beating the X-Men. Like, it's like you ignored that he beat the X-Men, and kept posting your EMP nonsense. Plus, he might have used that What-If, but he sure made you look stupid when you called him on it. Honestly, after he was done explaining it, I still don't believe it was a What-If.

ermm

You are such a bran.

King_Mungi
T-Priest.

ermm

I even had to cancel plans tonight so I could make those final posts embarrasment

The main thing is I tried right? sad

Harry Fingerman
The main thing is I tried right? sad If you call it that... then yes... ermm

Plus, T-Priest was robbed! mad

King_Mungi
If you call it that... then yes... ermm

Plus, T-Priest was robbed! mad

As Dana White says, "Never leave it to the judges"

wink

Harry Fingerman
As Dana White says, "Never leave it to the judges"

wink Pretty much.

That's like the Hamill/Bisping fight.

King_Mungi
Pretty much.

That's like the Hamill/Bisping fight.

What a farce that was, soon as when I heard the verdict I was pissed and I'm not even a Hamil fan. Guy has balls coming into "Born in the U-S-A" when your in England.

Harry Fingerman
What a farce that was, soon as when I heard the verdict I was pissed and I'm not even a Hamil fan. Guy has balls coming into "Born in the U-S-A" when your in England. Ya... laughing out loud

Worst decision I've seen in a while. Bisping got his ass beat, and I thought Bisping would KO him before it started.

On another note... did you hear about Randy quitting UFC, to go after Fedor?
I can't wait 'till that match happens.

Even though, I think Randy will get his ass beat, but I don't want to jinx it, and have him win...

King_Mungi
Ya... laughing out loud

Worst decision I've seen in a while. Bisping got his ass beat, and I thought Bisping would KO him before it started.

On another note... did you hear about Randy quitting UFC, to go after Fedor?
I can't wait 'till that match happens.

Even though, I think Randy will get his ass beat, but I don't want to jinx it, and have him win...

Well I guess it's good for Hamil he can't hear the boo's...take that disabilities

Yeah I heard it, but he can't though. Randy can't fight anywhere else as he is still under contract with the UFC. Until that ends, we won't see a Fedor/Coutre fight. Dana White couldn't get Fedor as he signed with a russian fight league , and Randy was pissed at how the UFC was treating him and pissed about the Fedor situation so he left. Randy and Dana are having a fight right now...single tear

Seems Pride people are not doing the greatest, Shogun and Cro Cop being examples and they were suppose to dominate everything. I also think Fedor would destroy Randy, but you just never know. *cough* Matt Serra vs. Georges St-Pierre *cough*

Harry Fingerman
Well I guess it's good for Hamil he can't hear the boo's...take that disabilities

Yeah I heard it, but he can't though so that's why he resigned. Dana White couldn't get Fedor as he signed with a russian fight league , and Randy was pissed at how the UFC was treating him and pissed about the Fedor situation so he left. However, he can't fight anywhere else as he is still under contract with the UFC. Until that ends, we won't see a Fedor/Coutre fight

Seems Pride people are not doing the greatest, Shogun and Cro Cop being examples and they were suppose to dominate everything. I also think Fedor would destroy Randy, but you just never know. *cough* Matt Serra vs. Georges St-Pierre *cough* Damnit...
I thought we were finally going to see it. sad
Hopefully they finally do an Arlovski vs Randy. That would be a dream match for me. And probably the best fight I can think of in UFC right now.

Shogun did absolutely horrible... I cerially thought Shogun would knock out Forrest in the first couple minutes.
And Cro Cop... well, he sucks right now. A person like Kongo should have been target practice for him.

That match confused... confused and angered me greatly (plus it kicked off all these upsets). I wonder if he's going to catch Hughes like that as well.

King_Mungi
Damnit...
I thought we were finally going to see it. sad
Hopefully they finally do an Arlovski vs Randy. That would be a dream match for me. And probably the best fight I can think of in UFC right now.

Shogun did absolutely horrible... I cerially thought Shogun would knock out Forrest in the first couple minutes.
And Cro Cop... well, he sucks right now. A person like Kongo should have been target practice for him.

That match confused... confused and angered me greatly (plus it kicked off all these upsets). I wonder if he's going to catch Hughes like that as well.

Haha awesome, I'm a huge Arlovski fan even though his last couple fights have been uneventful or has he been used in a LONG while. Don't get why their not using him anymore.

Uuuuuuh..yes he should have, but apparently he hurt his knee and recently went for surgery for it. However, not sure what round the injury took place but still an awful showing.

Damn right, his excuse for losing as he broke a rip and those nut shots hurt him. Heath Hearing was suppose to make big waves and he hasn't done anything.

Yeah it was getting pretty crazy with the upsets, hell Keith Jardine beats Chuck Liddell? Saaaaay what? I don't know, Hughes is on his way out and admited he only has 2-3 fights left and Serra's team is destroying Hughes team thus far on Ultimate Fighter .

Harry Fingerman
Haha awesome, I'm a huge Arlovski fan even though his last couple fights have been uneventful or has he been used in a LONG while. Don't get why their not using him anymore.

Uuuuuuh..yes he should have, but apparently he hurt his knee and recently went for surgery for it. However, not sure what round the injury took place but still an awful showing.

Damn right, his excuse for losing as he broke a rip and those nut shots hurt him. Heath Hearing was suppose to make big waves and he hasn't done anything.

Yeah it was getting pretty crazy with the upsets, hell Keith Jardine beats Chuck Liddell? Saaaaay what? I don't know, Hughes is on his way out and admited he only has 2-3 fights left and Serra's team is destroying Hughes team thus far on Ultimate Fighter . Because, his fights aren't exciting enough. I don't know why UFC has to worry about that, because it's not like they aren't raking in the moneyz.
I hope he KO's his next opponent fast, then he'll probably get a shot at the title. Speaking of which, why are the title shots so easy to get now-a-days? Hell, Sera wins the Ultimate Fighter, so he gets a shot?
And then there's people like Machida, who beat every opponent, and have even beaten the ex-champ, and still no title shot in site.

Ah. Still, he gassed as well. no expression

If Cro Cop doesn't knock out his next opponent, I'm not sure he'll be fighting that much. I mean, even if he wins, he has been extremely (what's the word)... disappointing.

Same with Nog.
Hopefully Silva does something when he comes back in, and not get KO'ed in 20 seconds again... laughing out loud

Not only that, Keith knocked him down. I can't honestly express in words the feelings I felt while watching that.
Plus, that whole night was terrible, except the Machida fight(I can't believe they were calling that 'boring'. I thought it was good). What a waste of money. sad

I think even if Hughes wins the next ones, he's probably going to quit.

Shit! I missed tonights episode! mad
Who fought?

King_Mungi
Because, his fights aren't exciting enough. I don't know why UFC has to worry about that, because it's not like they aren't raking in the moneyz.
I hope he KO's his next opponent fast, then he'll probably get a shot at the title. Speaking of which, why are the title shots so easy to get now-a-days? Hell, Sera wins the Ultimate Fighter, so he gets a shot?
And then there's people like Machida, who beat every opponent, and have even beaten the ex-champ, and still no title shot in site.

Yeah a lot has been going to the decision and people hate decisions and 100% agree with you. Most fighters don't deserve a title shot, but get one because their exciting. SO it's not really who is the best fighter, but the most popular now.

From the show he became a marketable fighter, so they want their main fighters to be a champ so they can make more money. Like really who as Serra beat that was really that impressive before GSP? Machida is the man, and they still don't take him serious at all. Just a shame as he wins all his fights and there's no question about it..he wont those fights

Ah. Still, he gassed as well. no expression

Yeah and he basically gassed half way through the 1st round. Not good at all.

If Cro Cop doesn't knock out his next opponent, I'm not sure he'll be fighting that much. I mean, even if he wins, he has been extremely (what's the word)... disappointing.

I think he only has one more fight in his contract anyways, and he has even said he wants to go back to the Croatian Task Army or whatever it was.

Same with Nog.
Hopefully Silva does something when he comes back in, and not get KO'ed in 20 seconds again... laughing out loud

If Vanderla gets ko'ed that quick I will lose it, sure he just recently lost to Dan Henderson and Cro Cop but he is still a beast.

Not only that, Keith knocked him down. I can't honestly express in words the feelings I felt while watching that.
Plus, that whole night was terrible, except the Machida fight(I can't believe they were calling that 'boring'. I thought it was good). What a waste of money. sad

I was shocked, watching the 1st round I thought it was going to be over quick in the second. Man Chuck ate a lot of leg kicks

I like Machida, and he is the only other guy to beat Rick Franklin. Actually ko'ed him back in the day, but yeah they call his fights boring as they always go to a decision.

I think even if Hughes wins the next ones, he's probably going to quit.

He should at least he will go on top, which he wants and so he can brag about it.

Shit! I missed tonights episode! mad
Who fought?

Paul Georgieff and Troy Mandaloniz

shin_gear
TricksterPriest wins. I just can't imagine him losing something nor do I want him to lose.

SpookySmurph
TricksterPriest wins. I just can't imagine him losing something nor do I want him to lose. Comic Forums have more reason to laugh at TP than the Games Forums do... ermmnone

TricksterPriest
This is why I emigrated to Comic vs. and stopped going to Game vs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
*raises hand* CHAMPION

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.