Tag Battle: Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami vs Gill and Urien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
There is an old saying: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In this case concerning the Illuminati Emperor Gill and President Urien, that can be brought into question.

Word has reached Chizuru Kagura of Leopold Goenitz's return, as well as the return of New Faces Team. By the time she summons Kyo and Iori and arrives at Osaka Stadium, Goenitz and his three lackeys are out cold.

Standing in the midst of the carnage, barely winded, is Gill and Urien. However, Gill and Urien deemed the Orochi crew not worthy of creating a new world, one Seraphic Wing to the New Faces crew and a Tyrant Slaughter to Goenitz lays them all out.

However, Gill sees potential in the Kusanagi descendant and the Hakkenshu.

"'When the sun sets on the Soliton Mountain, the black moon will break into seven pieces and fall on the people 'Ultania.' Nothing can prevent this. Death and destruction will violate the land. Misery and suffering will assault the people. Then, after 130 days of nothingness, a boy who controls the elements will come to save the people," Gill explains. "This is the Illuminati's prophecy for the events that signify the end of the world."

Kyo and Iori couldn't care less. But they decide to team up while Chizuru watch on the sidelines of the ensuing battle that is to come.

Kyo and Iori have fought and defeated Gill and Orochi, but they have never faced the likes of Gill and Urien.

shin_gear
Oh no...laughing out loud

Sado22
....they both wear thongs sick

ColbertNation
the thong squad loses......if the fire duo can beat gods, they can beat nigh-omnipotent beings...

shin_gear
What the f**k? I hope you were NOT omplying qeer bros. were nigh-omnipotent because they sure as hell aren't.

Anyway, team KOF ftw.

ColbertNation
if that's the case, then this is a curbstomp for the fire duo.

shin_gear
Woah, several typos in my last post. Was in a hurry.

shin_gear
America! FVCK yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.