What do you to have PEACE of MIND?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vinz07
Hello Guys..I want your deep reaction about this...What do you do to have peace of mind?

inimalist
drugs smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by vinz07
Hello Guys..I want your deep reaction about this...What do you do to have peace of mind?

Seriously?

Pray, poop, sex. etc.

vinz07
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seriously?

Pray, poop, sex. etc.

so after that, are you sure that you have peace of mind after you did those things? laughing

dadudemon
so after that, are you sure that you have peace of mind after you did those things? laughing

Yes. I pray that my poop will come out okay and that sex is great. Then sex is great and then I am at peace with myself. Now excuse me, I have to execute one of those.

vinz07
Yes. I pray that my poop will come out okay and that sex is great. Then sex is great and then I am at peace with myself. Now excuse me, I have to execute one of those.

so having SEX, you're at PEACE.... eek!

its not the only way....lol

~Forever*Alone~
i am at peace when i know ive done the right thing, which is not usually...

im just soooo baaaaad.... wink

vinz07
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~

You're absolutely right....PEACE of mind something Psychological...so we need to have stable mind....MUSIC can fade away my worries..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schecter
rape lol

Quark_666
Seriously?

Pray, poop, sex. etc.

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~

That makes two people who are at peace when they know they did the right thing laughing

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I would slaughter a thousand infants and bathe in their blood as I screamed to the heavens and wrote emoetry in my LiveJournal.

vinz07
Some member posts some non sense idea...but its ok..they have there own freedom......Peace of mind means freedom....make the right things for the benefit of others..smile

yvonnekarate
Reading, writing, listening to music or skiing/slaloming.

Regards, Yvonne

Shakyamunison
Chant...

Storm
Fix whatever it is that troubles me.

debbiejo
Hello Guys..I want your deep reaction about this...What do you do to have peace of mind? Don't dwell on negative things, there's always tomorrow.. smile

Mindship
Heavy denial.

Ashestoashesjc

My soul mate, either girl or guy on my arm...

chillmeistergen
Filth.

lord xyz
shit shower shave shag shoot shovel shut up

ermm

SelphieT
I eat humble pie, I drink bitter wine..... I do all this, for some peace. I do all this for, peace of mind.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by SelphieT
I eat humble pie, I drink bitter wine..... I do all this, for some peace. I do all this for, peace of mind.

She was a poet, but didn't know it. big grin

smoker4
alcohol and that goddamn skunk weed

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship
Heavy denial. Yeah, that works too.. laughing out loud

Zebedee
Originally posted by smoker4
alcohol and that goddamn skunk weed

Sounds so tough laughing

debbiejo
Okay, I listen to music, go to the woods, lakes, read, usually just get away and be by myself and contemplate.

vinz07
me too..debbie..i listen to music that awakens my soul.....im at peace....

debbiejo
me too..debbie..i listen to music that awakens my soul.....im at peace.... Music can transport you into another place.

SelphieT
On a more serious note.....

Music. A piano, a bass, or just my own voice. Figuring out my favorite song by ear, or making my own. Or just listening, actually paying attention to lyrics, trying to find meaning, or just hearing how beautiful they are. Listening to things you've never noticed before....... Checking out new bands, going to concerts or house shows. Stuff like that.

chillmeistergen
Be with my mates, drink, laugh as much as I can, read and watch good television.

I'm pretty much always at peace.

vinz07
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Be with my mates, drink, laugh as much as I can, read and watch good television.

I'm pretty much always at peace.

haha....im at peace too when i go to my friends house, talk crazy things..forget anything...smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by SelphieT
On a more serious note.....

Music. A piano, a bass, or just my own voice. Figuring out my favorite song by ear, or making my own. Or just listening, actually paying attention to lyrics, trying to find meaning, or just hearing how beautiful they are. Listening to things you've never noticed before....... Checking out new bands, going to concerts or house shows. Stuff like that. Music always can transport you. All sounds can. It could be nature too. Sounds are very instrumental to us.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by lord xyz
shit shower shave shag shoot shovel shut up

ermm

in what order? does this happen at the same time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.