wolverine vs spiderman foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
wolverine (non immortal)

vs

everyone seen in the picture.

1 at a time starting from the top left and going right and then down (like how you would read a page)

here's the catch he has one minute to fight the first opponent then 2 minutes after that the next guy will come out then 3 minutes after him then next guy and so on and so forth

how far does he get in this gauntlet

Harry Fingerman
Carnage, Venom, and Sandman (I don't see Hydroman in the pic, from a quick glance), would be the only ones capable of stopping him.

Kurash
he would lose shortly after carnage came out, then hed be overwhelmed

carver9
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Carnage, Venom, and Sandman (I don't see Hydroman in the pic, from a quick glance), would be the only ones capable of stopping him.

agreed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

yup.

also I don't get the point of the thread maker taking away Logans immortality............does not matter in this fight

Soljer
Electro could mess with the electrical signals in his head and knock Logan out. He's done similarly before, if I recall correctly.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Electro could mess with the electrical signals in his head and knock Logan out. He's done similarly before, if I recall correctly.

if you ignore cis then yes. electro cis pritty much garentee's he loses due to how much of a dumbass he is when he fights lol

lando005
hydroman's in the pic too. I didn't want someone arguing that logan doesn't get stopped because there was no way for anyone to kill him or something to that effect.

lando005
he's not making it past carnage

also i just love hobgoblin's pose in this pic everyone else is looking bad ass and he's just rockin out

Battlehammer
not could spiderman

godking
Hydroman and sandman are wolverines worst nightmare.

There is NOTHING that logan could do to them.

Alfheim
Originally posted by lando005
he's not making it past carnage

also i just love hobgoblin's pose in this pic everyone else is looking bad ass and he's just rockin out

I think Morbius is as well....not too sure.

lando005
Originally posted by Battlehammer
not could spiderman ?

lando005
Originally posted by Alfheim
I think Morbius is as well....not too sure. nah morbius is just looking pissed and pointing at some unlucky bastard, HG must have his ipon nano on him cause he is seriously jamming out to some thing

maybe black sabbath?

Jyppe
Anyone who can fly. They'd just need to keep their distance until the time ran out. It wasn't about Koing Wolverine, was it?

lando005
Originally posted by Jyppe
Anyone who can fly. They'd just need to keep their distance until the time ran out. It wasn't about Koing Wolverine, was it? yea it is this is a kinda gauntlet. After the time runs out for the first guy then the second guy will come out so then wolverine would be fighting 2 guys instead of 1 and so on and so on kinda like how the royal rumble is in wrestling

lando005
wolverine has to kill, ko or bft them.

they are fighting in a 50X50 ft ring if anyone goes outside the ring they r bfred

flyers can only go a max of 25 ft off the ground

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tough fight, but Logan has a chance.

Battlehammer
?
ya spiderman stands no chance vs carnage hell theres a lot of spiderman rogues who stomp his ass.

lando005
i tried to be hard but fair

Battlehammer
this was not really fair at all.

I know you think spiderman>>wolverine

Now if there members of spidermans foes who are >>>>>>>>spiderman

then how is this fair?

also the whole flier crap makes it even more lop sided

Fanboy
Yeah Hydroman takes it.

lando005
ya spiderman stands no chance vs carnage hell theres a lot of spiderman rogues who stomp his ass. ok the way you said it i didn't understand what you were saying.

spider-man's already beaten carnage on his own though, barely but he's beaten him. Yes there are a lot of spidy foes who should be him on paper but his adaptability makes up for whatever edge they may have on him. Hell scorpion koed spidy twice on the same day the first time they met but well look who holds more wins in that match up

SuperiorTech
What about Morlun the guy that killed spidey in the other.

Battlehammer
ok the way you said it i didn't understand what you were saying.

spider-man's already beaten carnage on his own though, barely but he's beaten him. Yes there are a lot of spidy foes who should be him on paper but his adaptability makes up for whatever edge they may have on him. Hell scorpion koed spidy twice on the same day the first time they met but well look who holds more wins in that match up
sorry but the only reasons spiderman even stands up to carnage is due to the fact if plot devices and carnage jobs like a mother ****er.

Hell if we went by comic fights Logan fairs far beter verse venom then spiderman does.

but here the thing on kmc carnage and venom don't job so spiderman would get his ass kicked all around the city.

lando005
this was not really fair at all.

I know you think spiderman>>wolverine

Now if there members of spidermans foes who are >>>>>>>>spiderman

then how is this fair?

also the whole flier crap makes it even more lop sided sorry i wasn't trying to spite wolverine or anything i like putting him in uphill battles because that's where he shines best, and i did change the fight from the original format to give him more of an edge. As for the flyer part i was thinking wolverine could still reach them, i mean some of them their whole gimmic is flying so i can ground them i dont want to make it so they could fly too high either, would a lower hight maybe 15 or 20 ft seem more fair?

Battlehammer
does not matter he still loses.

lando005
sorry but the only reasons spiderman even stands up to carnage is due to the fact if plot devices and carnage jobs like a mother ****er.

Hell if we went by comic fights Logan fairs far beter verse venom then spiderman does.

but here the thing on kmc carnage and venom don't job so spiderman would get his ass kicked all around the city. venom and carnage do have their jobbing moment but not THAT much it's a lil more cis due to their insanity atleast that's how i see it

Battlehammer
venom and carnage do have their jobbing moment but not THAT much it's a lil more cis due to their insanity atleast that's how i see it

There cis makes them retards.

if we went by comics Logan has stalemated venom ever fight and even defeated him once I think.

on kmc he get stompped badly

lando005
does not matter he still loses. whether he looses or not is still up for debate i jut want to make sure he can atleast reach them to fight back

Battlehammer
it not up for debate he loses for sure.

lando005
There cis makes them retards.

if we went by comics Logan has stalemated venom ever fight and even defeated him once I think.

on kmc he get stompped badly in a straight up fight maybe that's why i moded the match a bit he should be able to knock some of the guys he cant beat out of the ring to get them out of the match

lando005
it not up for debate he loses for sure. how does he loose against the likes of the vulture?

goblins sure he'll have a hard time but the vulture?

lando005
as one last added edge i'll make wolverine the only one who can go in and out of the ring at will without a dq

but the villains must kill or ko him

rader
I think he could lose against the goblins, the symbiotes, and morbius if he plays his cards right. the goblins have some seriously devastating weapons... I wonder how Demogoblins pumkin bombs would work against wolverine. and the symbiotes, esp. carnage, are alot stronger.

godking
how does he loose against the likes of the vulture?

goblins sure he'll have a hard time but the vulture? Wolverine can do nothing against sandman or Hydroman.

NOTHING .

lando005
Originally posted by godking
Wolverine can do nothing against sandman or Hydroman.

NOTHING . you tell me this as if i didn't know that already

Soljer
Wolverine can do nothing against sandman or Hydroman.

NOTHING .

Yeah he can.

He can do exactly what Spiderman does. Vacuum their asses up or whatever bullshit the writer comes up with at the time. stick out tongue.

godking
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah he can.

He can do exactly what Spiderman does. Vacuum their asses up or whatever bullshit the writer comes up with at the time. stick out tongue. I stand corrected

There is nothing Wolverine can do to them WITHOUT PIS or CIS

magellan
Hydroman and sandman are wolverines worst nightmare.

There is NOTHING that logan could do to them.

well except for the fact that hydro man could accidentally attack sandman and then electro could accidentally attack hydro man. Then wolverine would have to take out electro =D

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by magellan
well except for the fact that hydro man could accidentally attack sandman and then electro could accidentally attack hydro man. Then wolverine would have to take out electro =D

Or Hydro and Sand would turn into the UnbelievableMudThing and smush him.

lando005
bump

redhotrash
Wolverine might do well for himself for a bit, but he'd have to fight Carnage too early on. He isnt beating Carnage in a timely fashion, which would cause the clock to run down and him to get overwhelmed. His only shot would be to use his enemies against each other (like dodging a blast that'd take out a goblin, then use a pumpkin bomb on carnage, etc etc. Which is kind of a funny visual to see Wolverine on a glider)

lando005
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wolverine might do well for himself for a bit, but he'd have to fight Carnage too early on. He isnt beating Carnage in a timely fashion, which would cause the clock to run down and him to get overwhelmed. His only shot would be to use his enemies against each other (like dodging a blast that'd take out a goblin, then use a pumpkin bomb on carnage, etc etc. Which is kind of a funny visual to see Wolverine on a glider) from what i hear it's quite difficult to stay on thoes things but i think logan could manage one after a while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.