McGuyver vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Storm is your basic skymother+ level like always Happy Dance

McGuyver is equipped with his basic arsenal: a paperclip, etch-a-sketch, macoroni, rubberband, and a plastic army man

I might have given McGuyver to much gear here, but i think its about even

dur

SevenShackles
McGuyver... this is spite for heavens sake take some of his equipment away so it can be an even fight =D

Harry Fingerman
M first off, sketches a small box. This, then scares Storm, and paralyzes her.

This gives McGuyver some more prep time, and he then places the small army man, with a piece of macaroni on it, somewhere kind of hidden.

He throws his voice, and the macaroni being a natural conductor for sound, catches the sound, and make it even louder, and distracts Storm.

He then wraps the rubber band around the paperclip, and waits until Storm unleashes her power on the army man.

Storm goes to take a peak, and is angry that she wasted some of her power on a plastic army man. She then unleashes her power in a wide radius, and with the paperclip in the air, it attracts all the lightning coming at McGuyver.

After Storm almost totally exhausts herself, McGuyver hits her in the eye with the rubber band, and then whips the etch-a-sketch at her, KOing her immediately.

McGuyver wins.

Kurash
Originally posted by SevenShackles
McGuyver... this is spite for heavens sake take some of his equipment away so it can be an even fight =D

i thought as much, but it is his usual set up. I wouldnt want to tarnish Storm's victory over McGuyver by having her battle a depowered version of him, so i figured id just keep him with all his normal gear . . . a standard McGuyver

dur

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

This gives McGuyver some more prep time, and he then places the small army man, with a piece of macaroni on it, somewhere kind of hidden.

He throws his voice, and the macaroni being a natural conductor for sound, catches the sound, and make it even louder, and distracts Storm.

He then wraps the rubber band around the paperclip, and waits until Storm unleashes her power on the army man.

Storm goes to take a peak, and is angry that she wasted some of her power on a plastic army man. She then unleashes her power in a wide radius, and with the paperclip in the air, it attracts all the lightning coming at McGuyver.

After Storm almost totally exhausts herself, McGuyver hits her in the eye with the rubber band, and then whips the etch-a-sketch at her, KOing her immediately.

McGuyver wins.

Respect Mcguyver. fear

Kurash
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

McGuyver wins.

laughing

the scenario in my head was kind of along the lines of McGuyver somehow fashioning a nuclear warhead out of the paperclip and macoroni, but hey . . . yours works about the same way

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Kurash
laughing

the scenario in my head was kind of along the lines of McGuyver somehow fashioning a nuclear warhead out of the paperclip and macoroni, but hey . . . yours works about the same way He could also rip open the panel of the etch-a-sketch, short circuit it with the army man, put the rubber band around some stuff to put it from one corner, to the corner beside it, fashion the macaroni to the rubber band, and put a straightened paper clip in the macaroni (macaroni has been used throughout the centuries as a canon), and when he turns the nob, the then supercharged rubber band firer shoots, and the paper clip goes straight through Storm's head.

Like this:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/etch-a-sketch-blank.jpg

Tron
Dear god...

Closed, for obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.