Samus runs the DK physical appearance gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
This is both a battle of cool look and actual powers raver

How far does she get in both the area of being superior in look and combat? wink

Opponent 1.
Sam Fisher

Opponent 2.
Alicia

Opponent 3.
Master Chief

Opponent 4.
Nova

Opponent 5.
Ryu Hayabusa

Opponent 6.
Anub'Arak

shin_gear
I wuv Samus Aran. hug

I hope she does not lose. cry

P.S. She is overrated by some like hell.

And Hayabusa's sword is not a super sword stick out tongue. It's called the Dragon Sword. Does that mean he gets anything else though? Because he has a plasma saber.

Diamond Kisses
As long as he does not have that badass sword that he defeats Deathwing with stick out tongue

Csdabest
Ryu with anything is just about deadly. Does he get Unlaboured Flawness HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Best weapon

Csdabest
hold on. he has a sword which he can beat Deathwing with....Only one i see is the dark Dragon Blade

shin_gear
I said it's possible he can win with that...never said though that with it he's Deathwing's superior...

Anyway DK, that allows Busa to use the Plasma Saber, or better yet the Plasma Saber Mk.II, and with Ryu's teleportation and vast speed...he's beating Samus unless she has many power shields, which can be destroyed by his energy blasts (considering what it takes to destroy her shields) and she's shown vulnerability to plasma-based weapons. Anyway, any of Samus's attacks can be avoided via teleportation like always. I would not bet on Samus if you're letting Ryu use that weapon.

Diamond Kisses
I was talking about the Dark Dragon Blade yes

Exclude that of his arsenal stick out tongue

Csdabest
*Cough*or anyweapon*cough*

shin_gear
Like I said, he would win more times than not with the Plasma Saber Mk.II. hug

With any other weapon besides the DDB I don't think he would win. no2

Darth Extecute
In looks, depending on if it's good or awesome look... Good looks, she might make it.. Awesome look, she's a goner at Ryu or Anub.. Possibly Sam..

In combat.. I dont think she clears it.. Maybe if she get full health and rest between each fight.. Maybe then, but only maybe..

Diamond Kisses
By look, she clearly stop at Sam stick out tongue If she would possibly get past him, she would stop once she reach Nova oh

As for the fight, I think she makes it all the way to Nova and stops there yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.