Spiderman versus Itachi Uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Classic (class 10) Spidey takes on the legendary destroyer of the Uchiha Clan !

Stipulations : Falling beneath the water is an instant loss, No PIS , No Cis , 3 web cartridges. 10 shuriken and 5 Kunai for Itachi.

http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/narutoA/char/image/itachi.jpg

Versus

http://www.southshields-sanddancers.co.uk/photos_posters/spiderman_photo_calendar.jpg

Endless Mike
Spidey wins since Naruto ninjas can't dodge bullets and he can

Accel
Personally, I'd be interested to see if spider-sense could counter genjutsu in any way.

Of course, if it can't, I would probably say Spidey's effed in the a.

Hyperion 07
Anime. no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Spidey wins since Naruto ninjas can't dodge bullets and he can

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/naruto_ch240_p03.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/naruto_ch240_p04.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/naruto_ch240_p05.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/naruto_ch240_p06.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/naruto_ch240_p07.png

In the last page a 13 year old Kakashi simultaneously kills about 10 kage bunshin that are scattered across the landscape. That's a showing of speed far greater then anything Spider-man has ever done. Everyone from the Chunnin Exam and up would speed blitz Spider-man into oblivion.

Oh, and there are guns in Naruto. You can clearly see a shotgun behind the desk of one of the shop keepers in the Wave Arc. So why don't they use guns? Because they are pretty useless when you are dealing with guys who can cut through lightening.

ALEMASTER
itachi owniage

llagrok
This is ****ing spite

Spider-man wouldn't stand a chance.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by llagrok
This is ****ing spite

Spider-man wouldn't stand a chance.

Itachi would literally not need to raise a finger to win.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Itachi would literally not need to raise a finger to win.

He'd move it a tiny bit

srankmissingnin
He'd move it a tiny bit

Well... I guess his cloak might ruffle in the wind. smile

llagrok
Well... I guess his cloak might ruffle in the wind. smile

I reckon he'd be nice enough to wave his hand.

So that Spidey could see him making an effort.

srankmissingnin
I reckon he'd be nice enough to wave his hand.

So that Spidey could see him making an effort.

Nah, He'd just trap Spider-man in a gen-jutsu and make Spider-man think he was making an effort.

ninja

llagrok
Nah, He'd just trap Spider-man in a gen-jutsu and make Spider-man think he was making an effort.

ninja

He'd multi layer that shit.

Trap Spidey in an illusion where he thought he was under an illusion where Itachi made an effort.

srankmissingnin
He'd multi layer that shit.

Trap Spidey in an illusion where he thought he was under an illusion where Itachi made an effort.

yes

Accel

llagrok
Still fast as hell.

When you blitz 17 jounin kage bunshins, you're not slow.

Accel
Didn't really consider it slow, but when they're all just standing around, it really takes away from the impressiveness of it all.

I wouldn't put it entirely out of Spidey' range of speed.

Hyperion 07
This is against the rules isn't it?

llagrok
Originally posted by Switch 07
This is against the rules isn't it?

Nah, Naruto is a manga.

Originally posted by Accel
Didn't really consider it slow, but when they're all just standing around, it really takes away from the impressiveness of it all.

I don't see how Spidey would make it to 17 spots in seconds. All Jounin have super human speed and reflexes to say the least.

Accel
I don't see how Spidey would make it to 17 spots in seconds.
He generally bounces around areas similar to that all the time. I don't see how he would have much problems pulling that off.
All Jounin have super human speed and reflexes to say the least.
Yeah, but shadow clones are generally weaker than the original, what with dividing all that chakra and every thing.

That's usually why Naruto's clones get owned all the time, even when he makes about a hundred of them. Shadow clones users seem to be walking incarnations of the "inverse ninja" rule.

Kutulu
Itachi wins rather easily. All spider man has to do is either glance at Itachi's eyes or ring and he will be caught in the illusion, then it's over.

Switch 07
Nah, Naruto is a manga.

I don't see how Spidey would make it to 17 spots in seconds. All Jounin have super human speed and reflexes to say the least.

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars. evil face

Accel
Bravo.

*slow claps*

llagrok
Bravo.

*slow claps*

Kage Bunshins have less chakra, that is all. They're still physically equal and just as perceptive as the original. Whether they have a ton of chakra or hardly any doesn't matter.

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars. evil face

Manga is allowed.

Switch 07
The rules say no.

How is it allowed?

llagrok
We generally allow manga.

Switch 07
Then that mod....Tron must be out of touch, he closes them all. laughing out loud

Accel
Kage Bunshins have less chakra, that is all. They're still physically equal and just as perceptive as the original. Whether they have a ton of chakra or hardly any doesn't matter.
Pretty much the entire Naruto series disagrees with you. Using up chakra takes up stamina, which generally makes the user becomes physically tired. Whenever we see Kakashi or Naruto use up a lot of chakra, they become too tired to move nearly as fast as they do n their prime.

The you have the fact that int hat storyline, the original could clearly see Kakashi fine, while his clones had much more trouble keeping up with him. This just seems to prove that his clones clearly weren't up to par as the original.

Accel
Then that mod....Tron must be out of touch, he closes them all. laughing out loud
If this gets closed, it gets closed. Until then, just enjoy it.

grey fox
Heres the thing though, Spideys eyemasks alow him to see out but not to see IN. Thus rendering Itachi's most powerful weapon useless.

llagrok
Pretty much the entire Naruto series disagrees with you. Using up chakra takes up stamina, which generally makes the user becomes physically tired. Whenever we see Kakashi or Naruto use up a lot of chakra, they become too tired to move nearly as fast as they do n their prime.

The you have the fact that int hat storyline, the original could clearly see Kakashi fine, while his clones had much more trouble keeping up with him. This just seems to prove that his clones clearly weren't up to par as the original.

Uhm, no...

You are mistaken.

While the Kage Bunshin would tire when using their chakra, they don't start out fatigued or weaker/slower than the original. They just have less chakra at their disposal. Mizu Bunshins are 1/10 of their creator's strength, while kage bunshins are 100% as far as strength, speed and reflexes are concerned.

Accel
Originally posted by grey fox
Heres the thing though, Spideys eyemasks alow him to see out but not to see IN. Thus rendering Itachi's most powerful weapon useless.
As long as he sees OUT to the sharingan, it doesn't really matter. Itachi's going blind any way, so it's not like he has to get a clear view of a person's eyes for his trick to work.

srankmissingnin

That area is a lot bigger then you realise. Those mushrooms are huge man!

And the smoke cloud from first the kage bunshin is still disappating by the time the last one is hit. Heck, some of the *poof* sound effects from Kakashi killing a kage bunshin are still playing by the time he kills the next one... and the one after that... and the one after that. He was moving so fast he was seemingly in 17 places at once. Thats fast. Given the size of the area, that is speed far greater then anything Spider-man has every displayed.

Accel

Accel

srankmissingnin

Accel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.