Sinestro runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Sinestro runs this gauntlet

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Sinestro2.jpg

1. Gorilla Grodd
2. Dr.Light
3. Dr.Doom
4. Zoom
5. Dr.Light/Dr.Polaris
6. Gladiator
7. Thor
8. Stayne
9. Thanos
10. Sentinel (Alan Scott)

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
Sinestro runs this gauntlet

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Sinestro2.jpg

1. Gorilla Grodd
2. Dr.Light
3. Dr.Doom
4. Zoom
5. Dr.Light/Dr.Polaris
6. Gladiator
7. Thor
8. Stayne
9. Thanos
10. Sentinel (Alan Scott)

stops at 7

Power16
Yeah i would agree with 7.

Soljer
Sinestro beats Thor. no expression.

Unless he doesn't get to rest/recharge after each battle.

Estacado
How does he beat Zoom?

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
How does he beat Zoom?

Good question. Zoom's way too low.

Galan007
How does he beat Zoom? Makes a banana peel? ermmgrin

Longinus
If people say GL's (good ones) are above Superman and Superman is above Thor then how does Sinestro, basically a deranged GL with every intent to kill and is extremely skilled..how does he lose to Thor? I know it's abc logic but people put Hal, Kyle above Thor and I consider Sinestro to be there near equal. I think 8 would be a draw

Soljer
He gets past Thor...

IF he gets there. Zoom would be a damned tough fight, if Zoom isn't afflicted with too much CIS.

llagrok
I don't know what I was thinking, putting Zoom that low. He should be right below or above Thor, so I completely apologize for that smile

hush
stops at 9.

Gecko4lif
Depends on which thor

Priest
Stops at Thor

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sinestro may get tru.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sinestro may get tru.

No...no he doe'snt.

SnazzySmurph
COULD stop at Thor, if it's current Thor.

Galan007
What's 'current' Thor done so far that his previous incarnation would have been incapable of?

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
What's 'current' Thor done so far that his previous incarnation would have been incapable of?

Absolutely nothing. For all we know, he may have lost abilities.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
Absolutely nothing. For all we know, he may have lost abilities. Pretty much what I was thinking.

Soljer
For that matter, what the hell has current Thor done that puts him above Zoom? What the f**k?.

Priest
Originally posted by Avlon
Absolutely nothing. For all we know, he may have lost abilities.
nah, Marvel is making him more powerful than ever..But with only 3 issues out we'll have to wait and see.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
For that matter, what the hell has current Thor done that puts him above Zoom? What the f**k?. So far? Nothing.

Avlon
Originally posted by Priest
nah, Marvel is making him more powerful than ever..But with only 3 issues out we'll have to wait and see.

Possibly, but since they haven't yet..we aren't going to assume that.

SuperiorTech
For that matter, what the hell has current Thor done that puts him above Zoom? What the f**k?.

The order seems to be a little messed up

SnazzySmurph
What's 'current' Thor done so far that his previous incarnation would have been incapable of? Originally posted by Avlon
Absolutely nothing. For all we know, he may have lost abilities. Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty much what I was thinking. Which is why I said could. It really depends on how close to his old power levels he is.

Validus
How does he beat Zoom?
How does Zoom beat Sinestro?

If it's a no PIS/CIS battle, Zoom can't really harm Sinestro. Sinestro on the other hand can harm Zoom but he'd have to get lucky to do so.

TricksterPriest
Ignoring the question of Zoom, he can beat Thor, but he stops cold at Stayne.

llagrok

I don't know what I was thinking, putting Zoom that low. He should be right below or above Thor, so I completely apologize for that smile

Yeah... read my other posts as well..

Soljer
Yeah... read my other posts as well..

Wasn't talking about you.

Talking about all the people that acted like Sinestro breezed past Zoom, but couldn't handle Thor.

Larceny

Create Asgard. no expression

Sinestro doesn't get past Zoom.

llagrok
Wasn't talking about you.

Talking about all the people that acted like Sinestro breezed past Zoom, but couldn't handle Thor.

Fair enough cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.